gioco di ruolo casuale Experimental Captivation

xXDreamWriterXx posted on May 26, 2016 at 08:01PM
You thought you were safe. You thought nothing could go wrong. You've seen the news and figured it would never happen to you. Till you were walking alone and then you started feeling weird. Like the world was suddenly shifting underneath before everything goes black. You were just a kid. You didn't know better. You thought if you just did what you were told, they wouldn't come come for you.

You were wrong.

It's been many years since they took you. You've lost count on how many experiments they've done to you. You are no longer a child. You can't even be called human anymore. What they did...can never be undone. Why they did this and who they are is something you still never figured out. The whole world believes you're dead. You know better. You are alive and as long as you still breathe, you will do anything to keep it that way. Even if you have to escape...

While you are in your holding cell, the alarm suddenly goes off, blaring throughout the establishment. Something was wrong. No. Someone had escaped! Your electronic door clicks and slides open. Your chains fall off and even the anti-power barrier around the room that keeps you from using your ability is down.

It's open.
You can leave.
You can escape.

But you know whats out through those doors. They have worked hard to make sure that you never know your way around this place. It's a large labyrinth of twists and turns. Not only that, there are traps set up all around to keep you there and people who are trained and skilled in stopping you no matter how strong you think you are. They know your strengths and weaknesses. But until they get everything under control again, this might be your only chance!

So, will you take it or will stay and let them continue their hell raising experiments?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­

"Patient" Profile
Name:
Experimental Number(located on the back of your neck. 7 digit number):
Age Taken At:
D.O.B:

Blood type:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Nationality:
Family:

Experiment Results(What have you gained out of the experiments?):
Personality Before and After Being Taken:
Bio:
Other:
Pic:

Faculty Profile
Name:
D.O.B:

Blood Type:
Hair color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Nationality:

Job Title(You can be anything from a scientist who did the experiments to a guard who stops the patients from escaping):
Weapon(optional):
Bio:
Other:
Pic:

*Note: All Guards and a few selected scientist have a special anti-power chip installed in their skin that makes all abilities useless so they won't work on them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­
Patients:
Alicia Stones
James Grimm
Solange 'Mama' Bierman
Asu-Ni Lauru
Hiyomi Lauru

Faculty:
Snake - Guard Captain
Dr. Karen Scarlet - Head Scientist
Alexei Boykov(code name: Chimera) - Guard Lieutenant
Toby Sanders - Scientist
Shiro - Guard Coporal
last edited on Aug 12, 2016 at 12:42AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 84 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-84 of 84

più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
Aus-Ni gets up "you don't know your mistake, I had a reason why I was in that jacket..."Asu-Ni seems weak but not that weak, Asu-Ni flinches a smile grabbing her weapon of when she want on that rampage one time "I missed this poor thing!~ time to bring it back to use, breaking where ever it was..was easy..."Asu-Ni gripping onto the weapon
più di un anno fa mcterra said…
Alexei eyed Asu-Ni. Seemed like she was ready to fight. He was going to give her what she asked for. He held out his hand and his gauntlet activated a magnetic field that pulled his sword back to him. The blade left Alicia's side and flew to him. He then dashed towards Asu-Ni. As soon as he caught the sword, he slashed viciously at her.
Asu-Ni blocked the attacks with various objects each attack was getting something broken, "you still haven't learn't..."Asu-Ni said smiling again
più di un anno fa xXDreamWriterXx said…
Karen gritted her teeth. She knew that by giving this order, she would be giving up on the lives of her guards but... "If I don't tell them to, they will kill all our hard work! I can't let it all go to waste!" There were still things she wanted to try on certain patients. If she can just get them to stop moving...restrain them...bound them... She pushed up her glasses with the heel of her hand. "Besides, the guards can still attack. Even bring them close to death if they so wish. I did say restrain by any means.." She smirked. "And I did mean anything."

Alicia felt the shock run throughout her body but instead of screaming in pain, she laughed even more. As her body went numb, she had a look of complete bliss as she leaned against the wall. She watched, unable to move as the sword rushed off on its on, probably back to its owner. "What an interesting blade. I want it even more now." She licked her lips and slowly pulled out another shard of glass from her pocket. "You think this will stop me?" Without hesitation, she stabbed both her legs and then both her arms, to rid her body of the numbness. She barely felt the pain as she grinned towards the ceiling. "You can't stop the madness!" She laughed insanely as she picked up a gun from a dead guards body nearby. "Oh! You're giving this to me? How sweet. I'll make sure to take care of it." With that she skipped off, killing any guard she saw.
last edited più di un anno fa
She was good. Alexei thought. She had a good defense but Alexei had doubts concerning her attack. If she wasn't going to attack, all he had to do was keep attacking till he found an opening or till she got tired.
Alexei didn't have the time for that. He had to finish up quickly and proceed to the next experiments. He had to get the girl who had escaped. He had used his chain to restrain the other girl so he couldn't make use of it at the moment.
He still had other options. Without warning he punched her in the face with his free hand then grabbed her hair and kneed her in the face with enogh strength to disorientate her.
Asu-Ni got weaker some how still standing, her smile gets wider "..pain...pain....mother...died..shot­...­.fa­the­r..­..s­hot­...­.th­at day...was all your fault...you caused out suffering...our pain...we were normal and happy....since that day...we all, all of us...wanted to kill you...kill everyone heh * a slight giggle* everyone here... will die"Asu-Ni said before laughing in a high pitched voice looking at the guard, she walks to him weakly but fast, her head bobbing same with arms like a broken puppet, her left eye twitching, each step she nearly falls but keeps her balance quite well "I was in that jacket for a reason....now I'm free...this time...you'll all die...everyone here...will die"Asu-Ni breaking a glass container on the wall having a gun in it, blood streams down her hand, she aims the gun at him with her face injured that she has a black eye and bruise "I've always wanted to be free...but no...you..took that from me...that night...my birthday...is when everything changed...today many years ago...we got stolen from our families"Asu-Ni said tearing and sobbing, "You'll pay, I tell you...."Asu-Ni also says.
Alexei watched her as she went on with her rant and her little show. She most certainly had a couple of screws loose. He didn't have any more time to waste with her. Her tears didn't move him at all because he knew she wasn't a person. She was an experiment. A thing.
"You say we'll all die huh...start by trying to stay alive yourself."
As eh aimed the gun at him he moved quickly. Like a ninja he dashed towards her and elbowed her hard in the throat. He then grabbed her wrist and twisted it inorder to make her let go of the gun. To bad he didn't have permission to kill. The craziest ones were the ones he loved slaying.
Hiyomi woken looking at them , Hiyomi gets up seeing the gun grabbing it...Hiyomi aims at him, faster then her sister has aim and speed " leave her alone..I'll put her back in the insane jacket...just don't hurt her anymore...please" Hiyomi said for a warning thing
A gun pointed at the guard as Alicia came into view, blood stained her clothes, hands and face. She was smirking as her finger was itching to pull the trigger. "I suggest you do what the little miss says because you are clearly out numbered." She glanced at Hiyomi. "I thought I return the debt. You got me out of the jacket, I get this pesky guard out of your way. We did make a deal, didn't we?"
Hiyomi smirks " yep" Hiyomi said as well looking at Asu-Ni, " she's a good actor isn't she?...anyways Asu-Ni get up...and grab your precious weapon..." Hiyomi said
Alexei glanced at Hiyomi.He was clearly unfazed by her little threat. His suit provided him with enough protection against bullets though a shot from such a close distance would affect him.
He still wasn't worried though.
"You're in no position to threaten me. I could sever that hand off even before you had the time to blink. That gun will be of no use to you."
It was then that Alice walked in again. Alexei immediately noticed the blood and it obviously wasn't hers. Seemed like she had come across some guards, and she had killed them. Alexei frowned. The thought of one of the experiments slaying his comrades pissed him off.
She spoke but Alexei wasn't listening anymore.
He pulled his chain and whipped it forward, wrapping it around Alice's neck. He then yanked it hard, throwing Alice violently against Hiyomi.
He turned and held his sword to Asu-Ni's neck.
"And you, you better don't move a muscle."
Alicia saw the attack coming but instead of dodging like she easily could, she took it and let him throw her but instead of crashing into Hiyomi, she stopped right in front of her instead on her two feet. There was a dark shadowy fog that floated in front of Hiyomi which seemed to have stopped Alicia from the crash. She giggled creepily as her hair covered her eyes. Her back face the guard as her giggles got louder and louder before becoming full out laughter. Her suddenly leaned all the back in a unnatural way that it looked like her neck was broken. She stared, grinning at him as he looked like he was upside down to her. "Oh lookie here! I think I made him mad. Does the blood bother you? Did I kill your friends? Who were they? I don't know and I don't care. Hey, did you know you are upside down? Ha! So crazy right? No...not crazy...it's madness!" She burst out laughing again, her eyes seemingly rolling around in their socket. Then, she bent more backwards and began firing the gun, watching as it had no affect on him. That didn't disappoint her. It just made her more happy. "I really like you....will you play with me?" She said as she twisted her neck to the side, making her neck look even more unnatrual than before.
"..."Hiyomi stayed silent pushing Alicia out of the way a bit smirking, "the chime has begun..."Hiyomi said shooting the weapon out of his bare hands, "the time chimed...tick tock...at midnight is when we all turn insane..."Hiyomi tilted her head to the side, "you have no choice but to play with Alica-Chan..."Hiyomi said gripping onto her gun as her smile goes more more insane and creepier, "you won't be hurting my sister...she and Alicia are the most insane ones here, nearly beating the light of speed, I may be slow ** giggles a bit** it doesn't mean I can't kill anyone.."Hiyomi said,, Asu-Ni looks at them with blank white eyes smiling then she looks at the guard no words one a expression, pure blank white eyes slightly bleeding from them..."I've been murdered before...this time I won't.."Asu-Ni said turning her head the whole way round like a doll, a broken decayed doll that has been thrown out, like Annabelle a bit, "no one can beat the chime of midnight, this is your fault doing this to us..."Asu-Ni said, "but you made us stronger then ever"Asu-Ni said again smiling more and more laughing like a maniac with no sign of her pupils in her blank eyes.
più di un anno fa Firebird06721 said…
((I wonder what's been keeping 666demon busy))
più di un anno fa 666demon said…
(Sorry! Whole lotta shit went down Titanic style over here)

Mama's eyes flicked to the gun, her brows furrowing a little bit. She sighed and let her keep it, seeing they needed it. "Alright, just don't wave it around. I don't want anything-" She ducked a bit when she heard a gun go off right next to them. She looked around for the source and saw it had come from behind. ""Seven, Run!" Mama pushed her hard. They needed to get away from him. "Oh come on Mama, thought you liked me!" Toby smiled sadistically, the same smile he gave to new soon to be experiments. Mama couldn't move, she was frozen to the spot in fear.
The sound of gunfire startled Seven. Her finger went to the trigger instinctually, but she kept the gun at her side as she whirled around. Toby. Damn she wished she could fire at him. Toby was sick and manical. He was definitely all in on the doctor and patient game. She saw the most of him when she was younger, and her memories of him were chilling. Mama yelled at her to run, and Seven had already turned to go when Toby shouted back. Mama stood there rooted to the ground, but Seven grabbed her with her free arm tugging her along as she ran.
Mama stumbled for the first part, worry and fear in her eyes as he mind was taken to dark places of when she was forced to take the young experiments pain away and calm them. There would be a surface she wold see her reflection and she would freeze again, only to be pulled away from her nightmares. They found a place to hide finally. Mama curled in on herself, shaking hard and sharp, jagged breaths. "No more... No more.." She was driven into a state of hysteria from seeing him. "No more pain.. No more pain.."
"Shhhhhh. Shhhhhhh." Seven said in effort to calm Mama down a bit. "It's gonna be okay. Look at me." She said turning her face towards hers.
Mama looked at Seven, Nodding like their roles were reversed., closing her eyes and breathing in and out slowly, deeply. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that. He's made me go through so much pain, half the time I had to give a small amount of it back. It's not fair! There are children in here, their families slaughtered like animals and I try and help them but I can't!"
"I know, I know. But it's almost over." Seven said comfortingly, with an unbecoming level of optimism. They'll pay she thought to herself. They'll all pay.
Oh Mama? Oh Mama? Where are you, you little bitch!? Toby called out. This was getting ridiculous and it was wearing his patience and sanity thin. He could always make there death seam accidental. Mama was known to go blind in 'Mama Bear Mode', he smiled a little. This was so perfect! "C'mon bitch! I got a bullet with your name on it!"
((Sorry!!))

Seven's stomach twisted and lurched, contorting itself in a painful dance of anxiety. It was a miracle the sound of her pounding heart hadn't revealed them already. This was the worst part, the waiting. She hated the waiting. From their hiding spot, only a sliver of light was visible. Seven had to turn her head slightly to the left to get it in her vision, her left eye offering up nothing but a dark, blank void ever since there was an error in one of her "procedures". Her good eye remained fixed on the thin, bright sliver, and as footsteps got louder she waited for the light to be blocked by a figure.
Alexei eyed the three girls. Though he wasn't scared or intimidated, he couldn't shake of the feeling of dread that washed over him. A chill ran down his spine. Those girls were dangerous, that was a fact and in the blink of an eye they seemed to have gone even crazier.
In spite of the sinister feeling, Alexei was smartr enough not to back down. He still knew he could take them down. If that went on much longer, he would have no other choice than killing them.
All his sense were on alert and his muscles were tensed. He waited to see who would attack first.
(Sorry for the late reply!)

Mama held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut. She tried not to take the pain this time. White, hot blistering pain ignited over her right temple like wildfire. She cried out softly as it lessened, hearing a body thump to the floor, letting Seven out first. She saw that he he had been shot through his left. When they walked past, There was a hard grip on her ankle. She tried to get him off but she was frozen again. "2365...1041...2314" He sputtered out. It was the code to unlock the hatch door to the upper world. But the only people that new about it were a few select guards and scientists.
((Hey I am back sorry for being gone for 15 days I feel bad!!! Sorry guys! Anyway I'm a little confused did Toby get shot?))
(Yeah, he got shot.)
Seven crawled out cautiously, looking behind her to make sure Mama followed. Seeing Toby's body sprawled on the ground gave her a feeling she wasn't sure she could name. Relief? Satisfaction? She walked past it leaving him without another word, but she whipped back around when he grabbed on to Mama's ankle. He sputtered out a twelve diget number- a code. Could it be- no it couldn't why would he give it to them? But if it was....then, they really could escape. Even the possibility made her heart thump with anticipation. Her identic memory guaranteed she wouldn't forget a single number of it, but she wondered if she should record it just it case. She rolled Toby over, searching through his weapons until she found what she needed. She took a shiny silver scalpel and held it up to examine it. Yes, this would do, she thought to herself. Suddenly she was interrupted by the echoing sound of rushed footsteps nearing them. She quickly slid the scalpel into her pocket, held on to her gun, and pried Toby's fingers off Mama. "Let's go." She said to Mama in an urgent whisper, taking her hand and running silently down the hall.
Mama stopped her, seeming more of herself than the frightened woman that she was. It's like Toby's death released her or something, felt free-er in a sense. She listened for a second, hearing the footsteps that were coming the way they were going. She pulled Seven to the hall to the right of them. There were less cells down this way and the lights were dimmer. Mama felt like she had been drained of her energy. "We'll stop for a few hours and ten we'll move again."
Seven didn't want to stop, as she wasn't sure if it was safe. She wrestled with insisting they continue moving, but all it took was a look at Mama and she relented. "Okay." she agreed, sitting down. Seven fumbled through her pocket for the scalpel. "Mama, do you think you could do something for me, now this is very important." she said. The blade seemed, well, sterile enough. It was her only option and the best emergency fall back she could think of should her memory ever fail, or in the far the more likely event of her death.
"No. Don't you even ask me of hurting you ever." Mama glared hard at the scalpel, memories came up when Toby used to do experiments. She shook her head at the look on Seven's face from where she sat by the door, keeping watch. "Seven, no." She pressed more, her agitation showing with her 'kid'. But then it all melted as she scooted closer. "Alright, give it here." She sighed, holding her hand out.
Seven simply sat by, waiting for Mama to agreed. She placed the scalpel in Mama's hand and spoke gently, as it was Mama getting carved into. "Toby gave you a twelve didget number, you remember? We can rely on my memory for now, but it case anything ever happens..." She placed Mama's other hand around her own wrist, so she could hold Seven's hand steady while she worked.
Seven simply sat by, waiting for Mama to agreed. She placed the scalpel in Mama's hand and spoke gently, as it was Mama getting carved into. "Toby gave you a twelve didget number, you remember? We can rely on my memory for now, but it case anything ever happens..." She placed Mama's other hand around her own wrist, so she could hold Seven's arm steady while she worked.
Mama looked down at her wrist, confused. For the first time, she didn't know what was going on. She always knew what was going on with he kids. "Baby girl, don't say that. You're going to get out of here alive." She took her hand off her own wrist and placed it on Seven's cheek, sending her calm vibes. But she herself was worried a little, why did Seven think she was going to die? Going back to how Seven wanted her hand. "Seven, what are you doing-"
"We can't know that for sure, Mama." She explained, even as Mama calmed her. "So just in case anything ever happens to me, or my memory, we need that number Toby gave you. So I need you to write it in my arm, with that." She told her, gesturing to the scalpel. She delivered this as if it was no big deal at all, and after all that had happened to her, this was nothing to Seven really. She knew it would be tenfold harder on Mama than it would be on her.