gioco di ruolo casuale Ilvermorny: The American School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hades_Shadow posted on Jun 29, 2016 at 01:31AM
I cannot adequately describe this new Wizarding school for the mind of J.K. Rowling, so I will link her definition of this new addition to this world.

link

We will set this RolePlay in modern time, 2016.So those with a Pottermore Account, get sorted and let the games begin!

RULES

1. Have fun!
2. No Godmodding, use approved spells, and expect consequences for bad behavior if caught!
3. Only Mild swearing, not frequent, and please no F-Bombs.
4. PLEASE either use your Pottermore account or create one BEFORE you create your character
5. Romance is allowed, but limited. Remember, if you are a first year your version of romance will be different than a seventh year.
6. Have fun!

CHARACTER

Name:
Birthday:
Year at School: (or put teacher)
House:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:

Wand

(you can use what Pottermore has given you, What you were given from Olivander in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Amusement Parks, or link)

Wand Maker:
Wood (Elder is available, just not THE Elder wand):
Core:
Size:
Flexibility:
=SCHOOL STAFF=

~HOUSES~

THUNDERBIRD

Head Boy: Dakota Fagin [ Hades_Shadow ]

Prefects:

Students: Mia Froshia [ ErzaScarletXX ]

WAMPUS

Prefects:

Students:

PUKWUDGIE

Head Girl: Lillia Froshia [ ErzaScarletXX ]

Prefects:

Students:

HORNED SERPENT

Prefects: Altstair Black [ ItsAlvin ]

Students:
last edited on Jul 30, 2016 at 09:07PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 157 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 157

più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
"Hey Dakota where's Lillia? " Mia said
più di un anno fa Hades_Shadow said…
"She went off during the meal, I don't know where exactly, but I have to send off the prefects before patrolling the school myself." He said back to Mia, after talking to prefects telling the new ones on their duties and what to do while patrolling, he heads over to the Statue at 9:01, "Well I feel fashionably late" he said looking at his watch.
più di un anno fa Firebird06721 said…
"It's 9:01." Emery said, crossing her arms stubbornly. "Neither of us have ever been late, Fagin." She said, teasing him.
"Wow Emery, I question if you even care about a student being missing" Mia said
((Dakota walked away from Mia, he and Emery were alone, Mia wouldn't be there and wouldn't know about them meeting or being friends))
((I mean Mia walked passed them both when she was looking for Lillia, she noticed Emery as she was walking and said that))
((No offense Erza Scarlet, but it's really difficult for the rest of us to understand your posts if you don't state that out in your post. Otherwise to us your character is just popping up randomly in places she doesn't belong))
(( Firebird has a point, that threw me off, let's just be more detailed in explaining circumstances ))
più di un anno fa ItsAlvin said…
(Sorry for being gone so long)

Altstair finished his rounds of patrol very quickly, because after doing it for 2 years, he knows nothing happens on the first day, plus all the serious paths of given to the 5th year prefects.
last edited più di un anno fa
"Well excuse me Princess" he says in a sarcastic tone to Emery, "well shall we get started?"
"Don't call me Princess." Emery warned. "And I was thinking of starting in the forbidden corridor on the third floor, west wing." She proposed, raising an eyebrow in question.
"Sure, anywhere is good to me" Dakota says pointing at his Head Boy badge, "we essentially have a free pass anywhere"
Emery frowned. "There's no thrill of adventure if you just flash your shiny badge and get us in." She contradicted, as they began walking towards the third floor. "How'd you become Head Boy material anyway?"
"That's beyond you and me" he says passing the Wampus Common room, and sends in some birds. "Oppugno" he states and the birds all become hostile, pecking at the first years. "I think it was to try to beat the rebellious nature out of me"
Emery laughs as Dakota releases the birds on the first years. The first year students always got on her nerves. "That's going to be a lost cause." She said, nudging him.
Lillia gets up and walks off the hill to in the school walking pass them silently, Lillia had tears quite alot of tears for her substituent
"You bet, don't know if Headmaster did it for me to learn a lesson, or if Headmistress saw that it's a lost cause and to give me an excuse"
Emery opened her mouth to respond when she heard footsteps. She clapped her hand over Dakota's mouth and dragged him backwards behind a pillar. "Shhhh!" She whispered quietly in his ear, as she pulled him. Emery stayed hidden and silent as the person passed but she caught a glimpse of the mystery person when they walked by. It was Lillia.
"...the simplest things I can ruin....why did I get chosen for this role...." Lillia said slightly wiping her tears
(After she walks past Dakota and Emery)

Altstair sees Lillia and runs to catch up to her. After "Are you okay?"
Lillia looks at Altsair " I'm perfectly fine.." Lillia said walking off faster
Altstair quickens his stride, "It was obviously a rhetorical question, you obviously aren't okay, so what's wrong?" He steps in front of her to make her stop moving.
Lillia turns the other way running off this time, she ran quite fast out of the school down a hill, "can't I be left alone.."Lillia said angrily before running off the other way a.k.a west
Altstair watched her run off and shook his head. "Alrighty then..." Altstair then thinks to tell Mia where her sister, so he runs off to find her.
Dakota having lost patience of the hand on his face decided to lick it until Emery removed it.
As Altstair and Lillia walked farther away, Dakota began licking Emery's hand. She pulled her hand off in shock and disgust. "Vous maudissent, Fagin! Salaud malade!" Emery whispered-scolded, cursing at him in French. This wasn't rare considering she cursed at him often, and had a habit of switching to French when she got angry. It fact, it happened often enough that Dakota had begun to pick up some of the language, well it's cursing that is.
"Retirez votre main, vous sale porcs" he says, not sure if he said it correct. "What was that for?"
"Oh I know you didn't just call me a dirty pig! Vous avez obtenu votre salive partout dans ma main, trou du cul!!" She replied annoyed, still whispering, wiping her hand on his shirt. "And the fact that your French is getting so good only helps a little." Emery added, unable to deny the pride she felt.
"What was that for anyway? I can keep quiet you know" he said, still not level headed just yet.
"Fine." Emery said reluctantly. "I'm sorry. She's your friend, right? I thought you might decide to call out to her or something."
Mia notices where Lillia ran out to so she ran past Dakota and Emery stopping as she saw them then looked away running out of the school "LILLIA!"Mia screamed while she ran
Emery was caught completely off guard, almost mid-sentence, as Mia came running down the halls. She paused for just a second to stare at her and Dakota before continuing her flight to madness. "Sh*t." Emery said, flatly, staring straight ahead. She looked uncharacteristically nonchalant, something of her own personal version of a deer-in-the-headlights look.
Mia runs out looking around seeing Lillia walking away from the school lot, "..I should get someone..or just leave her for now.."Mia said
"Emery, what is going on?" Dakota asks again, not as a whispered yell, but now like a calm fury.
" DAKOTO" Mia yells running back in kinda puffed but also worried
Dakota hears his name being yelled, with a sign he turns to Emery, seeming saddened, "I should go"
Mia runs up to Dakota, " she isn't coming back to the school...she done this before but she comes back before anyone notices..." Mia said
When Dakota hears Mia's news, he conjures a silent summoning charm on his broom, "don't worry, I'll find her before she gets too far." When the broom comes he jumps right on it in midair, and takes off to the outside of the school. He flies to his window, grabs stationary, and scrawls a small letter to Emery, and gives it to his owl Gandalf. "Fly express, boy" he says as it takes off, and he follows behind on his broom, knowing Gandalf can always find the receiver of the letter.
Lillia walked out of the school bounds walking through anything in her way silebtly
Gandalf leads, reaching a max speed of 40 mph, suddenly a figure appears in the shadows beyond the border, he flies ahead under the cover of the clouds as Gandalf starts diving to deliver the letter.
"..." Lillia stayed silent still walking not stopping
Gandalf flies right in front of Lillia's face, flapping his wings sporadically to make sure he has her attention, then drops the letter in front of her.
Lillia grabs the letter
The letter reads, "Honest Moment?" A phase Dakota uses only with Lillia, when he is about to say the complete truth, or when he wants to hear her say the complete truth. He then walk into the clearing and sees her reading, "what's on your mind?"
"..."Lillia stayed silent
Dakota sees she isn't talking and follows suit, letting the awkward silence continue.
Lillia places the letter down and sits hugging her knees
Dakota sits next to her and starts looking at the stars, waiting for a response.
"....."Lillia stayed silent, not even glancing at Dakota one bit
"You know I can't help if you don't tell me what is wrong, right?" he says after a couple minutes of silence, but keeping his gaze on the stars.