gioco di ruolo casuale Foreshadowing For Fun

-Universe_COLA- posted on Jul 07, 2016 at 04:55PM
F...Foreshadowing
F...For
F...Fun
-----------------------------

Psychics. Some are real, and some are fake. Magicians. The majority are fake, the majority are very good at being fake. The Dead. Some are peaceful in their graves, some would rather cling to the warmth that has long faded from their existence. Fate. Sometimes it can change...sometimes it's inevitable. WE are the ones who see Fate as it is. We see it through the black that follows you. Through the charred outline that stretches from your existence. The one that bends and twists into a story that ends in death at every possibility except the slim slivers of serendipity that keeps you breathing every step of the way. WE see the ones who drift through the solid with lost wails, cries of the deepest sorrow. We see a world that you...do not. WE play with the fortune of your lives just as you do, but in a much more dangerous way. There is no good fate, nor is there an evil fate. Only good and evil people. WE exist. Some want to guide. Some are mercenaries of karma. Some don't even know a damn thing about themselves. But others...when it comes to seeing Fate...they do it for fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­_

--The Silhoueteers:--
A Silhoueteer is similar to what one would call a psychic but in the same instance, extremely different, being that they are a race. A much more powerful human-like individual that has been known to have been in existence for tens of thousands of years. Silhoueteers go beyond the known abilities of psychics, capable of seeing as well as altering Fate itself. These beings are human in appearance with the exception of a paler skin complexion and slightly, nearly unnoticeable, pointed ears as well as lightly oval pupils when in complete human form. When a Silhoueteer alters into their true state of being, their skin may become extremely pale while their eyes vary in changed color, and their pupils become only a little more slit like, retaining its oval shape. These individuals are able to live twice the human life-span, some even longer. Over time, they have mated with human kind while living among them, which actually gave birth to psychics to begin with later on down the line.

--Silhoueteers and Psychics--
Despite the differences, the Silhoueteers and the Psychics have one major detail that stands clear. Those who refer to themselves as "psychics" and actually have the abilities are 2/7ths Silhoueteer due to the interbreeding of the species. Like psychics, Silhoueteers are able to sense the dead to a degree that they are actually able to see and communicate with them to some extended degree. Some psychics are genetically more powerful than others most likely due to their blood line being stronger than others like themselves. So in all, technically those with psychic abilities aren't as human as they might think themselves to be.
_________________________________________­___­

--Silhoueteer Hierarchy--
Royal Whites: Though their numbers are fewer than the rest, The Royal Whites are the highest position of the Silhoueteer Hierarchy, being the most powerful and well respected of all other levels. They hold more authorization than the purebreds, and also seem to have the longest life spans being that they age slowly. The Royal Whites oversee the actions of the other Silhoueteer to keep balance and ensure that their presence among humanity remains concealed. In their true states, their eyes hold the deepest of color and their oval pupils are horizontal rather than vertical.

Pure-Bloods: The purebloods are second on the Silhoueteer Hierarchy with very strong and honed abilities and refined respect among others. The Pure-Bloods organize and attempt to maintain balance between the numbers of fates they change in contrast to the deaths. They have sharper points to their ears.

Implebians: The Implebians are the Silhoueteer that are atleast 3 to 4/7ths of their origin bloodline and have the basic skills of a Silhoueteer. They know of their people through means of order from the Royal Whites and are the commoners of the hierarchy.

Psychics/Ignobles: The word Ignoble means lowly or unworthy, a title bestowed upon the Psychics by the Royal Whites. The Royal Whites believed that the psychics were to close to being human, therefore marking them unworthy of being even a Implebian. However, the Psychics have a unscathed potential that not even the Pure-Bloods would be able to rival.
_________________________________________­___­_

--Silhoueteer Abilities--
Foreshadowing
Silhoueteers hold the ability to see a person's fate by looking into said person's shadow, which often causes the shadow to morph in their vision in which the shadow will tell the story of the person's fate. This ability is called Foreshadowing. Many of the Silhoueteers are able to change the fates of both human and animal by guiding them in a direction that prevents only THAT fate from happening, being that there are more than likely infinite fates. The more powerful Silhoueteers are able to see each step that leads to a fate, which allows them to work more efficiently.

Backshadowing
Backshadowing is another capability of the Silhoueteers, giving them the ability to access an individual's past memories to a limited degree for short amounts of time in which they receive fractions of visual memory. But this can only be done at sunrise, when a person's shadow is the longest.
Royal White Silhoueteers are said to be capable of backshadowing an entire person's past.

The Hacking
The Hacking is an ability that is only able to be used by the strongest of the Impleians, the Pure-Bloods, and the Royal Whites. This ability allows the user to break pass the mental barriers of a mind and place his/her existence into past of a single individual for only a few minutes at most by having physical contact with the individual. There are currently two other levels of this ability: The Grand Hacking and the Royal Hacking.
^:Grand Hacking: The Grand Hacking does not require physical contact and gives the user the ability to insert his/her presence into the past of multiple individuals at once and even extend to a form of minor mind control under persuasion. This ability is only available to the Pure-Bloods and up.
^^:Royal Hacking: The Royal Hacking is only available to the Royal Whites and is the most powerful version of the ability. Its scale of effect is unknown.

Hinder
Hindering is the ability to put up defenses around the user's mind in order to protect his/her self against mind invasions. Some (referring to the Silhoueteer) are born with the first stage of this ability. Psychics are able to obtain and develop this ability quicker than their superiors.

Purification
The user can remove the darkness or evil from a person or objects, often including demons possessing it or mind control affecting it. It can turn evil to good or merely make someone pure.
-------------------------

--Psychic Abilities--
Aura reading
Perception of energy fields surrounding people, places and things

Clairvoyance or second sight
Perception outside the known human senses (To a limitied extent)

Mediumship or channeling
Communicating with spirits.

Psychometry or Psychoscopy
Obtaining information about a person or object, usually by touching or concentrating on the object or a related object. This ability can only be used by experienced and durable psychics.

Psychokinesis or telekinesis
The ability to manipulate objects by the power of thought. This ability is only available to experienced and knowledgeable psychics.

Dispossession
The user can forcibly remove possessing entities (ghosts, demons, etc.) from the body, object or the location they are possessing/haunting.

Hinder

(More To Be Revealed/Included!)
_________________________________________­___­_

--THREATS--

FFF (Foreshadowing For Fun)
The FFF, also known as the Triple F as well as Fx3 (Foreshadowing For Fun), is a organization of Implebians and Pure-Bloods that wreck havoc throughout the world and risk the exposure of the entire Silhoueteer race. Fx3 are made up of outcasts and rebels who work in opposition of the White Royals, who have been hunting them down, by using their abilities to gain the upper hand in society and overall politics. Fx3's motives are scarcely known, even with the information that the White Royals have, and they make sure that they are always undercover.

The Tangles
link are shadowy manifested "spirits" that have been corrupted by the cold of death and entangled with other spirts. For these entities, there is no Heaven or Hell, for they are stuck between worlds for all eternity unless they are purged by the Silhoueteer (*Mainly the Implebians handle this duty) and finally set free. Tangles are drawn to psychic energy and have the ability to eat at a Silhoueteer's until there is nothing left. They also have a form of telekinetic abilities in which they use to attack, whether they are provoked or not, making them much worse than any average demon. They also take to devouring other spirits in their vicinity. They can either be purified or exorcised. The Silhoueteer have little resistance against the overall substances that actually make up a Tangle and are able to be possessed if they are not strong enough, which would be similar to a human being poisoned.

To Be Revealed #1

To Be Revealed #2
_________________________________________­___­___­_

[CHARACTER SHEET]

Name:

Age/Date of Birth:

Race(Human, Human/Psychic, Silhoueteer):

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Personality:

Biography:

(*Note: If you decide on being a Silhoueteer, please include your place on the Hiearchy. Thank You!)

*RULES**
1. No god modding: I would prefer a person's character to not be invincible and or untouchable. It makes things rather bland.

2. Cooperation: I enjoy building a good and interesting story with people, and from experience I can say that no one likes to be left hanging. SO, to prevent that, cooperation is always needed. Discussions involving with certain parts of the plot will be included.

3. Character Death: Death is something to be expected of course. You don't go to a horror movie and expect no one to die do you? Further more, its an everyday thing, so I'd advise having more than one character to commit to plot. And no, no one may kill off anyone else's character without permission or discussion first.

5. Content: For progression's sake, I don't exactly encourage one sentence, or "one liners" unless it's absolutely, positively inevitable because I...write alot (You've probably already noticed that XD). So atleast three sentences minimum.

6. Questions: I want you to have as much fun as I do rping, so if there are ANY QUESTIONS, don't be afraid to ask away!

(That's all I guess. But there will be an update to these rules if need be.)

F...Foreshadowing F...For F...Fun ----------------------------- [i]Psychics[/i]. Some are
last edited on Aug 05, 2016 at 07:14PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa -Universe_COLA- said…
(Feel free to join people! I'll have a character or two up in no time!)
più di un anno fa ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Takura Rose

Age/Date of Birth:March 14th - 19 yrs

Race(Human, Silhoueteer): Human

Height:3.6
Weight: 37 k.g
Eye Color:Purple
Hair Color: Red

Personality: Kind, Hotheaded, protective and passive aggressive
Dislikes: Dogs( allergies ), death and loosing friends

Biography: she was born in a family of 4 sisters and 1 twin brother, her sisters always picked on her as her brother attempted to stop them instead one of the sisters grab a knife slitting the brother neck also nearly killing Takura before their parents caught the other sister, sadly she moved in with her cousin Maka with her parents since the sisters went in jail for life sentence.
 Name:Takura Rose Gender: Female Age/Date of Birth:March 14th - 19 yrs Race(Human, Silhouet
(Need more people!)
più di un anno fa 666demon said…
Name: Jude Anna Reins

Age/Date of Birth: July 4th- 5 years old

Race: Silhoueteer/Psychic

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 60lbs of awesomeness
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown

Personality: Bubbly, innocent and sweet right to the bone, She's not reeked out by any of this. She understands all of it.

Dislikes: Christain music, stupid people who are only tied to one faith.

Biography: When she was born, Her Grandpa Ivan passed away, 4 years later, Her Grandmother Marie who was married to Ivan passed. And ever since then, she could see them, even though she had no idea what they looked like. Her dad was you're typical rocker, lip piercing, bunch of tattoos, an Atheist but respected many religions. Her mother was the definition of a trophy wife, had nice things, nice clothes, went to a Christian church. All that. Nothing too crazy, but then something strange happened. She started to sense ghosts.
 Name: Jude Anna Reins Gender: Female Age/Date of Birth: July 4th- 5 years old Race: Silhouet
più di un anno fa 666demon said…
Beep!
più di un anno fa Tora_chankyaaa said…
Name: Ana Valentina

Age/Date of Birth: 17/ August 14th

Race(Human, Silhoueteer): Silhoueteer/Pure-blood

Height: 165.1cm (5'5 inches)
Weight: 120
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blue

Personality: Clumsy, Friendly(very), Stubborn,
Likes:Dogs, taking care of people, traditional Japanese dancing(will post a pic of her clothes)
Dislikes: giving up, (will add more if I think of more)

Biography:She is what they like to call, a disgrace to the Pure-Blood name. She should be strong and be able to do everything all normal pure-bloods could do right? Wrong. She cant seem to grasp some abilities like Backshadowing and Hinder. However her determination continues to encourage her to practice and try her best although she messes up and although she should be able to do these abilities. Because of this her mother pushes her hard especially in dancing. She practices dancing 4-5 hours a day after coming home from school and the kids at school are rather mean to her so she currently doesn't have any friends even though she's a nice person. Of course she also practices her abilities everyday and goes on missions that require exorcism and soon to challenge members of the FFF to bring peace to the world. (Will add more later) Also on every mission she wears a traditional yukata that is also worn for dancing. It was a hand me down in her family and is said to hold mystical power and history. So it's a very important dress. However she has yet to see what power it holds.
 Name: Ana Valentina Gender: Female Age/Date of Birth: 17/ August 14th Race(Human, Silhouete
più di un anno fa Tora_chankyaaa said…
((This is the yukata she wears and usually her hair is out and she also wears the jewelry in her hair too just ignore the girl in this picture lolol))
 ((This is the yukata she wears and usually her hair is out and she also wears the jewelry in her hair
(Thanks for joining guys! :D I think its time for me to finally get a few characters up myself xP)

Name: Rikta Queens

Age/Date of Birth: 1717 years old; Born on the Ides of March

Race(Human, Human/Psychic, Silhoueteer): Silhoueteer/Pure-blood

Height: 5 ft 5 1/2
Weight: 230 lbs
Eye Color: A fiery orange
Hair Color: Brown, light brown/blondish

Personality: Rikta refers to herself as a "Queen", looking down on any other of her kind that wasn't pure-blood, and putting those who were lesser than even that to shame. Plebians and Ignobles are simply inferior beings not worthy of being in her presence, and she sees them as such with no remorse of mind or thought. She carries her in a very noble manner, being that she is descended from one of the six noble families of Pure-Bloods. She's spoiled to say the least, and can be somewhat deceiving and rather lustful at times.

Likes: Superiority, recognition, flattery, respect from those who she deems to be lesser than herself, etc.

Dislikes: Being made a fool of, lesser beings on the hierarchy speaking to her in any manner that doesn't compliment her superiority, spicy foods, bugs.

Biography: (I'll add this along the way xD Me and my laziness lol)
 (Thanks for joining guys! :D I think its time for me to finally get a few characters up myself xP)