gioco di ruolo casuale Dreamcast

TAIKAMODO posted on Oct 15, 2016 at 08:54PM
Dreams are, by definition, "A succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occurs involuntarily during certain stages of sleep". These successions are extremely diverse, ranging from the normal, like peaceful strolls through a field of flowers, to abnormal, like navigating the toppings of an oversized Pizza in search of the holy salt shaker. But despite their diverse nature, all of these successions can be divided into two distinct categories, depending on what's responsible for them;

Dreams, the harmless successions that peacefully exist within the mind and are caused by Dream Espers*, and Nightmares, the demonic successions that corrupt their vessels that are caused by Nightmare Espers*.

These successions, both Dreams and Nightmares, exist in an alternate reality. When beings from this realm sleep, their subconscious temporarily drifts between our own reality, the "Outercast"*, and the alternate reality, the "Dreamcast"*. This drifting area inbetween the two realities, known as "Innertia"*, is where our two realities mix together to create the successions humans recognize as Dreams. But what humans don't recognize, is the danger one faces when drifting in Innertia.

While drifting, your subconscious is completely unprotected and able to be freely tampered with by Dream and Nightmare Espers alike. While Dream Espers are harmless and even helpful at times, Nightmare Esperss and very dangerous. Nightmare Espers feed off of Humans, and use the subconscious of drifting humans to make their way into the physical world, and due to their nature, cannot be stopped by human weaponry, leaving them to run free and devour all of mankind....

That's where Dreamers like you come in.

Some especially gifted humans can freely move between the Outercast, Innertia, and Dreamcast while fully conscious. These humans, known as Dreamers, are recruited by the Dream King* to eliminate Nightmare Espers that trespass into the Outercast. They have power that can manifest at any time, in any reality, that allows them to combat the Nightmare Espers. And luckily, they aren't alone. Dream Companions*, Dream Espers born from the minds of their Dreamers, accompany them on their missions so that together, we can keep both the Dreamcast and the Outercast safe from harm.

Now you know the story, Dreamer. Will you join us?

EXTRA INFO

Dreamcast: The reality where Dream and Nightmare Espers reside. It functions as the "Earth" of the Dream Espers, where they all live peacefully. On a seperate "Earth" exists the Nightmares.

Outercast: The reality we live in. Needs no further explanation.

Innertia: The "melting pot" of the two realities, where the Dreamcast and Outercast mix together. When humans sleep, their subconscious drifts into Innertia, and when they make contact with a Dream or Nightmare Esper, the successions known as Dreams and Nightmares are created.

Espers: Espers are the inhabitants of Dreamcast, and are either good, Dream Espers or bad, Nightmare Espers.

Dream King: The ruler of the Dream Espers and the strongest Esper in Dreamcast aside from the Nightmare King. A new King is crowned when the old one passes away, and due to their long life spans, Kings are crowned roughly 100,000 years apart from each other. The current Dream King, Lorei, is a woman who stubbornly refuses to be called Queen, though nobody knows why. She is very smart and very kind, but has a bit of a temper too.

Nightmare King: The ruler of the Nightmare Espers and the strongest Esper in Dreamcast aside from the Dream King. Unlike how the Dream King is crowned, the Nightmare King is crowned by killing all other Nightmares after the title in a gruesome battle. The next King is the one who kills the previous King, so the title changes hands a bit more often that the Dream King title does. The current Nightmare King, Nero, is an arrogant and evil man who is a notorious sucker for pretty women. He is ruthless in battle despite his perverted nature, and is just as cunning as Lorei.

The Zera Seal: A seal created by "The Creator" that seperates The Dream, Nightmare, and Human worlds. This seal prevents Dream Espers and Nightmare Espers from directly fighting each other. Legend has it that it has another purpose, but nobody knows if that's true, or what that purpose is.

The Creator: A mysterious being who was responsible both for the creation and the seperation of the three races. Their wherabouts are unknown.

RULES

-No OP powers, no controlling other characters without permission, and no "I win lolz" BS.

-Sexual themes and Profanity are allowed to an extent, but not constantly.

-No one line posts unless you have no other possible way to extend it beyond that. If all else fails, put random letters under your post and there ya go.

-Try to use decent enough grammar to where you are easily understood. No need for unnecessary confusion.

-Notify the others in the RP before taking an extended absence, so nobody goofs up and interracts with you while you aren't there.

-Keep outside Drama outside the RP.

-Be friendly, be creative, and above all else, have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Dream Ability:

Dream Companion:

Companion's Appearance:

Companion's Ability:
last edited on Oct 18, 2016 at 08:42AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 309 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 309

più di un anno fa TAIKAMODO said…
(Oh, he won't disappear soon...It'll be approximately two whole story arcs from now, not counting the one i started on the last page....So more like three. Also, i still want that vote.)

(I didn't intend on it, but Alexi just went Debbie Downer. #Debbielexi #AlexiDowner)

Alexi took off his glasses, using his sweater sleeve to clean the lenses as Mel talked. He wasn't particulary worried of her hearing him think negatively about her, since he rarely thought bad things about anyone, but what if she heard something embarrassing? He'd been thinking about how cool she was just a minute ago. And her eyes having fire in them, and her never surrender attitude...He shook his head as he put his glasses back on. He was getting carried away, over some girl who probably thought he was just an awkward, wimpy kid. That was the only reason she, or anyone else, would even bother with him...

Out of pity.

"Right," Alexi mumbled, his expression darkening a little bit. He looked down at the floor, not wanting to watch the fight. He was so stupid. He'd actually thought he had friends now, that he'd woken up in some fancy dream land and found a bunch of people that cared about him. He wasn't living some fairy tale, and that story was just too good to be true. Why would anyone ever want to be his friend? He was weak, he was geeky, and he was always screwing things up because he was nervous for no reason. Even his own parents didn't care about him. Why would anyone else want to deal with such a failure? He was stupid, so, so, so stupid...

He was worthless.

Suddenly he wanted to go home. Why was he here alongside Zap, Lillian, and the others? He didn't belong here, with such amazing people. He couldn't fight, and even the thought of a Nightmare gave him goosebumps. He probably didn't even have a power, and even if he did, it'd be something completely useless, just like him. He didn't deserve to be here, he didn't deserve to be a Dreamer, he didn't even deserve to be born. He wished those bullies were beating him until he blacked out right now. Back to only a little while ago, under that bully's foot. He belonged beneath someone's shoe.

"I'm sorry," He whispered to himself, so quietly that he was barely audible, "I'm sorry."

Zap shrugged. "Sometime sleep just ain't what your body wants," He suggested, "Maybe he wasn't tired."
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa grey_skies said…
((oh okay thank god. uh well all i need favor of Lalexi say I))

((he is being a downer, it's really sad))

Mel looked over at Hoshi

"yeah, Zaps probably right. don't worry about that until it becomes a normal thing. you're fine right now, you got him here, that's all that matters." Mel shifted her eyes and looked at Alexi. He looked very deep in thought, and very.... troubled. He seemed to be locked in his own world, and Mel was nervous he was trying to go back to Earth. What if he figured out how go back to Earth and he didn't come back here? What if he didn't want to be there with them? What if they've scared him? Mel walked over and leaned against the wall next to him.

"What's going on, Alexi?"
(Say I? Uh....okay. H I J K LMNOP...)

(The really sad part is i legit wasn't trying to make his thoughts that depressing, it sorta happened on it's own. Think i got possessed.)

"Hm?" Zap looked over at Alexi too, seeing the expression on his face and immediately frowning. He looked fine a moment ago, why was he so upset all of a sudden? He watched Mel go over, probably having seen the same thing, and sighed. Mel was probably better at cheering people up, considering her bubbly attitude. He was no good at sentimental stuff anyway. Zap turned to Hoshi, deciding to worry about Alexi later. "Guess it's just you and me, bud."

Alexi glanced up for a split second, just to see who it was, before looking right back down at the floor. "Nothing," He replied, "Don't worry about me...I'm not the one fighting." He closed his eyes entirely, as if concentrating. Just like he thought, they were talking to him out of pity. He looked upset, so of course Mel decided to check on him. He was the one everyone had to check on, that everyone had to help. That's how weak he was, how weak he'd always been.

He was worthless, he was worthless, he was worthless...

He gripped the guard rail that curved around the arena as tightly as he could, his eyes opening up again. "I...." He trailed off. He hated being weak, he hated being a coward, he hated being worthless, he hated himself. Just say it out loud, he told himself, it isn't that hard. Say you hate yourself, nobody's going to care anyway.

"I..."
((lol calm down there with the alphabet))

((damn, Alexi's gonna make me cry))

"just because you're not fighting doesn't make you not important, Alexi. Plus, Coras taking it easy since it's training. Whatever's on your mind, it's important." Mel leaned against the railing Alexi was still gripping. Mel reached her hand behind Alexi and layers comforting hand on his back, hoping he wouldn't find that weird.

"Come on, Alexi, you can tell me, i won't tell anyone if that would make you feel better?"
(Q R S, T U V, W X, Y AND Z)

(Pow! Right in the feels!)

(I think we're cursed to never reply in the same hour lol)

"Nothing about me's important," Alexi mumbled, resisting the urge to jump away when she touched his back, "But i'm fine, really, don't waste your time listening to me talk." Why was it so hard? Go ahead and say it! Alexi mentally shouted at himself, You hate yourself, you don't belong here, you want to go home. You never even asked to a Dreamer! "I'm okay..." You're so pathetic! You can't even admit that you're a failure! "Don't worry about it, I just have a head ache is all," For once in your life, man up and do something RIGHT! "I..."
((NOW I KNOW MY ABCS NEXT TIME WONT YOU SING WITH ME))

((seriously though i'm gonna cry one of these times))

((very true, lol i check every five minutes because MAYBE we've responded in the same hour, i'm usually wrong))

Mel swept Alexi into a hug, hoping he wouldn't shy away. She was scared for him, she knew Lillian had a better chance of making him feel better, but she was clearly busy, so Mel felt responsible for him right now.

"Alexi, of course you matter, do you wanna talk about what's going on?"
(.......Nah. I like numbers.)

(At least you don't have to type it.)

(I BROKE THE CURSE!)

"I already told you, nothing's wrong. My head just hurts a little bit," He shrugged her off, or at least tried to. Why was she still pretending to care? She barely even knew him, so why bother doing so much for a stranger? Especially a stranger who's own family didn't care about him..."Just go talk to your friends, i'll be fine," Go talk to people that are worth the effort, He wanted to say, but of course he couldn't. He could never do anything, that was Alexi Steiner in all his glory, right there. Ignoring whatever expression Mel might've made, Alexi sat down against the wall, blonde hair falling over his eyes.

"I'll be fine," He repeated, trying to assure himself more than her. He faked a smile, as if that would make her believe him. "See?"
più di un anno fa Firebird06721 said…
((Uh, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7))

((The real challenge, Taik, is to make me cry. I have emotions of steel *superman poses*))

Cora teleported again, planting herself a few feet back from where Lillian lunged for her throat. She quickly transported back, aiming two punches at Lillian's stomach, ten reappearing behind her for a kick to the back. Her previous smile quickly turned to a frown. It appeared was not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so to speak, which disappointed her. She had admired Lillian's drive, but she was now just as unimpressed with her wit. Come on, Lillian figure it out, she thought to herself. Usually discovering the power was the hard part. Learning to use it would come later.
((okay yeah that's true, id be like sobbing and crying at the same time))

((GOOD JOB THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN))

"Okay," Mel said softly, letting him shake her hug off. Mel slid down the wall and sat next to Alexi. "So you don't want to talk about it, that's okay," Mel let out a sigh, not sure how to make him feel better. "But Alexi? i am talking to my friend right now," Mel offered him a shaky smile, hoping to make him feel better. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it," Mel whispered. "But please, please don't tell me you'll be fine if you don't believe it yourself."

Lillian took Coras punches to her stomach hard, it felt like someone had thrown a sack of rocks at her stomach as hard as they possibly could. Lillian tried to stay on her feet, but the kick to her back knocked her over. Lillian fell onto her side, her stomach pulsing from the blow. She heard Cora again, but taking time to listen to the voice, it didn't sound like normal talking. Clutching her stomach, Lillian refused to let anyone know she was in pain. She forced herself to stand up and face Cora. Lillian used all the energy she had left in her to not make any face of pain as she turned to face Cora.

"I-I can read your mind..." Lillian figured out. There were more faint voices in the back of her head too, voices, voices of those outside the arena. Lillian quickly found herself overwhelmed. She wanted to latch down and cover her ears focus try and block the voices out. Instead, she kept her ground in front of Cora.

"I can read your mind," Lillian's stated louder and with more confidence.
Firebird06721 commented…
lol facebooked? più di un anno fa
grey_skies commented…
((shhhhhhhhh i changed it it's okay)) più di un anno fa
TAIKAMODO commented…
(Lol i saw that too actually.) più di un anno fa
(8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15)

(You know you're secretly crying Fire, i can see it....i mean, feel...it?)

(Lol Is it that sad? He's only regretting his entire existence and spiralling into crippling depression. No biggie.)

(YOU BROUGHT IT BACK!)

Alexi was quiet for a few moments, letting her words sink in completely. "But Alexi, i am talking to my friend right now," She called him her friend, but that was only because he looked like he needed help. She was doing it all of pity. "I'm okay." He assured her, his voice trembling a little bit, "Really, i'm okay." He ignored the memories that flooded back to him, the sudden urge to break down right then. He swore he was done crying, he swore it. He wasn't going to break that vow, not now, not over this. He'd accepted it a long time ago. He'd never amount to anything, he'd never have friends, he'd never be happy with himself. Even if he had all the money and things he could ever want, being happy, truly happy....

He could never buy that.

He found an odd calm in accepting his misery. He didn't have to cry himself to sleep, wondering why everyone hated him. He didn't have to see other people, walking and laughing with their friends, and collapse under the feeling of loneliness he got when he looked to his left and right and found no one. He didn't have to be disappointed every day when he came home to an empty house. He didn't bother fighting it, instead, when he just accepted it, he felt....okay. Okay knowing he'd never escape, because of the never ending back and forth that summarized his life.

Failure, Hate. Failure, Hate.

Worthless, Regret. Worthless, Regret.

Back and forth, like a pendulum.

"I'm okay," His voice dropped to a whisper. He didn't want friends, he didn't want family, he didn't want to strong, or be happy. Because he'd learned a long time ago...

Wanting what you can't have is pointless.
((oh my god stop the feels are too much!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*))

((ITS OKAY BECAUSE I BROKE IT AGAIN))

Mel flinched when she saw Coras punches hitting Lillian's stomach. Lillian was in trouble if she got on Coras bad side, and it wasn't looking great so far. Mel didn't know what to focus on, Lillians fight or Alexi. Mel wanted to watch Lillian, cheer her on, but clearly Alexi needed cheering up.

"well you need cheering up, so, whaddaya like? dogs? i like dogs? ooh or are you a cat person? cats are cool too! or or or maybe you like rainbows! rainbows are so pretty and colorful! ooh ooh ooh i like birds! they make pretty music and sing pretty songs! or the spring, when all the flowers come out! yay!" Mel's voice rose even higher as she excited herself. She looked at Alexi, hoping he was as excited as she was now.
(Speaking of feels, try reading my last post to the song "An Unwavering Heart". That's his theme song now, and it's literally what i listen to when i write his sad posts. I tried linking it, but Fanpop hates me.)

(BUT I BROUGHT IT BACK AGAIN! LONG LIVE THE CURSE!)

Alexi watched in mild amusement as Mel excited herself, voice rising in pitch with each word that she spoke. He wasn't happy by any stretch of the imagination, but at the very least, she was letting him pretend he had friends, even for just a little bit. "Thank you," He said genuinely, "I feel better already." That was a lie, yes, but he really appreciated how much she had to pretend to care. "You don't have to pretend to care anymore." He stood up suddenly, adjusting his glasses, "I have to use the washroom, so please excuse me." He had no clue where it was, but at least if he got lost, they could stop pretending they cared and just tell the King that they tried.
più di un anno fa Hades_Shadow said…
(( Sorry guys, was on a flight most of the day ))

Hoshi watch his friends, Astennu-Ra had a set time he slept every night, if he was restless in bed Hoshi could force sleep, it was something he was trained to do! But something was really off about today. He headed over to Astennu-Ra,
"Hey, so, what are you thinking champ?" Astennu-Ra let out a brief sigh before stating,
"that director clearly has the edge right now, and I have half a mind to jump on the fray to give Lillian a chance. She clearly has a ... "
"12.0625% chance of failure, I feel that too, either that or her companion follows,"
((lol you tried))

((NOOOOOO ITS BACK))

((you're fine Hades))

Mel broke into a smile at Alexis appreciation, at least he was saying something more than that he'd be okay. Her smile faded, however, when he thought she was pretending to care. Alexi then stood up and excused himself to the washroom, and Mel was left speechless, not knowing what else to say to him.

"i'm not pretending," Mel whispered, but Alexi was already out of ear shot
Astennu-Ra keeps looking at the fight, seeing if and when he should join the fray.
(I........................A black cat crossed my path, so i took the long way to Fanpop.....

...Yeah, that.)

Alexi attempted to open the door, twisting and pulling the door knob, but the door refused to budge. It didn't take a genius to figure out the thing was locked. Alexi frowned in concern, looking back at the fight between Lillian and the Director. Why would she lock them inside? If she wanted them not to leave, she could easily have her Dream friend guard the door, or simply stop them herself with her teleportation. Turning back towards the door, his eyes scanned it for any signs of a lock, but there was none. Did the door only lock from the outside? If that was the case, then the only ways out were...

Going through it, like Tobin's partner did,

Or teleporting passed it.

That meant they were the only ones who could enter and exit the place at will from the inside. Realizing he had a snowball's chance in hell at getting through the door without permission, Alexi chose to walk around to the opposite end of the room, far away from the others. He sat down against the wall, eyes staring down at the suddenly interesting floor and arms wrapped around his knees. All alone, he thought to himself.

Now i'm all alone.
(( idk what to do next, lol ))
((yeah i don't either, once the fight wraps up it should be easy to move on, but until then, idk lol))
più di un anno fa mcterra said…
Name: Bellamy "Bell" Seth

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Lazy, calm, coolheaded, composed, loves sleeping or just lazying around. Isn't easily angered or upset. Always finds a way to avoid stressful stuff. Avoids loud and annoying people. Loves peace and calm.

Backstory: His whole life, the two things Bell had been good at were stealing and hiding. He had never known his parents, growing up in an orphanage before being kicked out for his "excessive kleptomanic habits". Bell was the kind of good-for-nothing kid who was always bored and never had anything to do all day. He hated working and the only activities he found interesting were sneaking around and stealing. At that time he stole just for fun but when he was kicked out of the orphanage, he began stealing to fend for himself.
Bell began hanging around dangerous people in dangerous places. Being the kind of guy he was, he mostly went about his daily activities unnoticed and he was always able to avoid trouble. He stole to eat and he equally stole for money sometimes.
Bell had never had any friend and hence he wasn't the type who trusted others. Whenever he was caught stealing, which was rare, he never hesitated to sell the others and escape, saving his own hide.
Bellamy Seth went on with that aimless life of his till the day he met Ash.
He met Ash in a dream. In the dream, he had tried to break into a rich woman's house (Lorei) and attempted to steal a valuable item. The woman had caught and restrained him. Rather than punishing him, she had tattooed a snake on his snake. She had told him she had chosen him and she was giving him a purpose in life. She had told him she was going to become his "King"
Bell had woken up the next day to find the same tattoo on his neck, except this time the TATTOO was alive and it was speaking to him, slittering around in his skin.
That was how Bell discovered he was a Dreamer. He was taken to Innertia where he met Lorei for real and since then he's been fighting the Nightmare Espers under Lorei's direct orders.

Dream Ability: Ability Negation. He is able to cancel out the powers of anyone who's next to or around him, more precisely 30 yards away making them unable to use their powers so long as they remain in his field of effect. He is equally immune to the effects of any power.

Dream Companion: Ash

Companion's Appearance: Snake tatoo that can move around on his skin freely. (Pic)

Companion's Ability: Invisibility. Since its stuck on his body, it is able to make him invisible too. with Ash's invisibility, Bell is able to sneak close to opponents and cancel out their powers unnoticed.
 Name: Bellamy "Bell" Seth Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Personality: Lazy, calm, c
((Finally finished reading through...Hurray

Taika I'm really getting to like Alexi, I think you're doing some really great character development work there.

If I owned the character, with this twisted mind of mine, I wouldn't hesitate to turn him into a villain...All that loneliness and worthlessness hes feeling could really be the backbone for the creation of an iconic bad guy with deep motives and a painful background...

Just picturing the whole thing is fun to me..seeing him trying to fight his loneliness with the help of his new friends while he fights his urge to succumb to the call of darkness where he would never feel worthless again....God, I just love a decent villain

Well that's my opinion though. If you've got other plans for him then fine.))
(YOOOO! Terra's here! Welcome to my weird RP! Anf you read all of Alexi's depressing thoughts? I applaud you, good sir.)

(Like i told Sky, i know what's gonna happen to him, and all i can say...is that you're on the right track. The word "disappear" is the only hint i'll give in regards to Alexi, because just telling you would ruin the fun. But glad you like him though, he's the first shy/awkward character i've ever made. All my characters tend to be douches or happy idiots. I like Bell's backstory a lot, how he met Lorei sounds really unique! Plus he reminds me a bit of Shikamaru from Naruto, which is always a plus in my book.)

(In the meantime, i have another piece of the puzzle i started last page!)

"I did it Mommy," Liz whispered, grinning widely, "I did it just like you said." There were splashes of blood on her clothes and face, and her eyes seemed devoid of true human emotion, instead replaced by a cold, hard, detatched stare at the mess of bodies below her feet.The girl stepped casually over the corpses as if the were just another part of the floor, exiting her parents' room and closing the door behind her.

"Good job sweety, i knew my baby girl could do it," The voice almost sounded feminine, but it was distorted, inhuman in the way it seemed to change with every syllable. Liz smiled at her "Mommy's" words, hugging herself.

"Thatt's right Mommy," She giggled manically, you can count on me." The moonlight filtered in through the window behind Liz, allowing her shadow to project onto the floor. The shadow threw it's head back in laughter despite Liz's head remaining still, and together, the pair laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Sweety," The voice interrupted, "I need you to do one more thing for me." Liz giggled some more, nodding her head a bit too excitedly.

"Anything for you, Mommy...Anything."
((yayyyyyyyy welcome Terra!!!!! oh my god i love Bell already!!))

((Damn it, Taik, you're gonna make me cry over Alexi aren't you??))

((oh god that turn a dark turn, is this actually gonna make sense soon??))
(( Dunno little grey, but we will see eventually! Btw, have you commented on Hotel Valhalla yet? ))
((Lol yeah yeah. Bell is one lazy ass, much like Shikamaru.
Thanks Grey, glad you love him.

Now lemme find a way to fit in.))
(( BTW TAIK, that got dark quick ))
((i'm not sure Hades, i'll check))

((lol can't wait to see it))
(Everyone shows up when i'm gone. Great timing guys! Lol)

(Yes sky, you will cry over Alexi...remember, the key word is "disappear".)

(It did get dark, didn't it? No worries though, Liz won't matter until the fight with Tobin and Lillian ends...*Cough*hurryupfirebird*Cough*)
((it's okay though because i showed up now, and you're still here so hey. lol i'm leaving now though, just wanted to respond))

((i can't tell if he's going to physically disappear or mentally or emotionally and it's making me so nervous help. why must you make me cry Taik, why))

((oh my god true FIREBIRD I SUMMON THEE))
(The curse shall never die!)

(Because i'm a monster.)

(*Waves arms around*)
Firebird06721 commented…
Woah same minute- curse broken!!! più di un anno fa
((*burst forth in a ball of fire* You summoned?))

Cora nodded, her smirk returning, as Lillian made her confident proclamations. "Now you learn to use that, and maybe you won't be so defenseless as you thought, hm?" She asked, rhetorically, having provided an answer to Lillian's question in her own way. Lillian had taken a bit of a beating, but nothing compared to what she would soon be faced with. "In the mean time, you'll learn respect. Take twenty laps." She commanded, spinning her finger in circles. The perimeter of the arena was quite large, and after taking a few good blows, the run was sure not to pleasurable. Cora didn't have time to put up with disrespect.

"As for the rest of you-" She said, teleporting out of the glass arena, standing in front of it. "Who's next?"
(THE PHEONIX HAS AWAKENED!)

(Lol we posted literally at the same time.)

Alexi's back straightened and his eyes grew wide in panic. "N-next?" He squeaked out, voice rising to a pitch he'd never reached before. He was under the impression that Tobin only fought Lillian to teach her some respect, not that they would all have to fight too. What if nobody volunteered and she just picked out one of them herself? What if she figured out he was the weakest and decided to go after him next? What if she fought him even harder than she fought Lillian? He couldn't fight to save his life! If he was hit with one of her punches or kicks, he was sure he'd die immediately.

Alexi's hands gripped his shoulders even tighter, scrunching up the sleeves of his sweater inside his sweaty palms, and his chin tucked itself behind his drawn up and shivering knees-not because he was cold, as the training room was quite warm-but because he was scared, no, terrified at the thought of fighting anyone. He hated the fact that he couldn't stop his body from shivering, or his heart rate from quickening, or the sweat that poured from his hands and forehead.

He wanted to never be weak again, so, so bad....

His leafy green colored eyes watched in panic as Tobin stared at each of the others, seemingly ignoring the shivering boy on the opposite side of the room.

Please don't pick me, He mentally begged, Please, please don't pick me!
Astennu-Ra Spit on the ground, he was energized, felt fit, and most importantly, pissed. He had his "foster" problems, and if he could loose some of the frustration on a human punching bag, he would make every minute count. He steps forward and raised his hand. "I'll do it"
((oh my god my summoning worked let's go))

Lillian was relieved to finally be done fighting, she just wanted to go sit down, her stomach was pulsing.

"Take twenty laps."

Well, shit. It took all Lillian had to not groan as she scanmed the perimeter of the arena and noticing how long it's was. Her eyes stopped on the other side of the arena, as there was a figure sitting against the wall, away from everyone else. Lillian saw the blonde hair before anything else, and knew it was Alexi. She made a mental note to sit with him after she finished her stupid run.

Lillian pushed open the door of the arena and was greeted by a running hug from Mel. The impact hurt Lillian's still sore stomach, but she's didn't mind. Lillian was just glad to ben out here with everyone else. Mel pulled away.

"Mel! Your human form is stunning! i have to go run," Lillian didn't try to stop a look of disgust from crossing her face. "After that, i need to talk to you. I'll be back," Lillian turned and sighed before heading towards the edge of the arena. Once she reached the edge, she broke into a run as she ran around the arena. It took everything she had in her to not stop and talk to Alexi, she's wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep going once she was where he was.

Lillian continued running, and Alexi was coming up shortly. She was directly next to Alexi, and she kept going.
(My brain literally fried trying to think of something to post, but here ititititititititititit-

SYSTEM ERROR CODE 186548769003-BD)

Alexi sighed in relief when that boy who came in late volunteered. It wasn't him, he wouldn't have to fight. He was fine, everything was fine. He watched Lillian greet Mel, congratulating her on her new human form, before starting her twenty lap run around the rather large training room. He frowned slightly, as vague memories started to surface. Now that he was looking, Lillian was kind of familiar...

Wait...

Lillian....Lillian Pulus, as in, the star of the school! The most popular girl in the building! Suddenly, everything made sense. That was why she was kind of familiar, they went to the same school. The reason she was so much stronger than him, so much braver than him, the reason she felt more like a comic book heroine than a real human being...

She was a star.

The blonde buried his face in his knees as Lillian rounded the corner, quickly approaching his spot. He knew she'd never be his friend, that she really didn't like him at all. A popular girl like her would never like some lame, stuttering failure like him. They were in completely different worlds. Why had he thought for a second that he might finally have friends? That he might actually be happy? Why had he let himself be hurt by believing a lie when he knew the truth from the start? Why, why!?

"Idiot," He mumbled, "I'm such an idiot."
______

Zap watched Alexi, icy blue eyes filled with cocern. "Uh, Mel, what's going on with Alexi?"
((lol same though))

Lillian rounded the corner, and as she got closer to Alexi, one strong of internal thoughts became clearer in her mind. He recognized her, he knew who she was. So he went to her school... but who was he? Lillian had never seen him in the halls or her classes. One more thought stuck out to her as she passed him, he thought she didn't like him. Lillian tried to keep a straight face as she passed Alexi, but once he couldn't see her expression anymore, Lillian scowled. What had she done or said to make him think that? She liked him, she wanted to befriend him, but he didn't see that. Lillian got close to the group of everyone else, and almost every voice in her head of others' thoughts got clearer. Lillian immediately felt overwhelmed and quickened her pace to quiet the voices. She almost passed the group what Astennu-Ra had stepped forward, volunteering to fight Cora. He's an idiot, she thought to herself. Whatever he's gonna get for that, i hope it's not too awful. Lillian passed the group. One lap down, she said to herself. One lap down.

Mel ran her hand through her white and blue hair, letting a frustrated sigh escape her mouth. She felt bad for Alexi, of course, but she also felt bad for Zap. She has known Zap for as long as she could remember, and he wasn't always the best at cheering people up, except her because they've know each other so long. Zap was supposed to focus on training Alexi, not dealing with his insecurities right off the bat. Mel shifted her eyes to meet Zap's concerned eyes.

"He's having a hard time, Zap. I don't think he knows we like him, for real. He might need to be alone, i'm not sure what he needs. I've never seen one like this, i couldn't help him, not at all."
Bell yawned as pushed the training room's door open and walked in. He scratched the back of his head as he slowly walked, all the while dragging his feet.

<<Cover your mouth while doing that. Its disgusting.>> Ash said to him, the tattoo slithering up to his palm.

"Get off my ass Ash. You're such a pain."

<<I'm glued to your skin, dummy. And I could slither down to your ass if you want me to.>>

"Don't you dare."

Bell stopped and scanned the training room. It was full of new recruits. They were standing and watch the arena. Most of them were mumbling to themselves or whispering to each other. Due to that a loud hum filled the room. Bell found it totally annoying. He would have rather been anywhere else that was silent so he could just sit and doze off.

The only reason why he was there was because Lorei had told him to check out the new recruits and see how he could help Cora out with her job. Bell sighed. It was such a drag. He didn't want to be there, he didn't want to do it.

As he looked around for a lone spot where he could hide and sleep, he spotted a blonde boy sitting on the floor, away from the rest. The boy had his face buried in between his knees and he looked like he was crying...or sleeping.

"That's a good spot hes got there. I should probably join him." Bell said as he began walking towards Alexi.

<<Will you ever change Bellamy?>>

"Nope. Changing is stressful. I can't afford that."

Bellamy stopped when he was standing right next to Alexi. He looked down at the boy. "Oi kid." He said as he nudged him with his foot "Is this spot taken?" He said referring to the spot next to where Alexi was sitting on the floor. "Can I sit here?"
(Yep, Bell's my favorite character now.)

Alexi jumped slightly at someone nudging him, looking up in surprise to see another new person. He had a tired expression on his face that felt like it belonged to an old man, and a sandy colored Mohawk. There was a rather scary snake tatoo on his neck, and maybe it was his imagination, but he could've sworn he saw it move a little bit. Realizing he'd been staring dumbly at the boy for several seconds now, he quickly shook his head, averting his eyes downward so this person couldn't intimidate him as much. He didn't want company right now, but it'd be rude to say no...

"U-um, no. It's not," He stammered awkwardly, before mentally kicking himself. Couldn't he even answer a simple question without looking like a complete dork? He was such a loser! Four words, that was all he had to say, and he still messed up! He always messed up, he was always making simple mistakes. That was why....

"I'm disappointed in you, Alexi." Alexi bowed his head in shame, tears stinging the corners of his eyes. He'd expected this, he'd deen it coming from a mile away, but that didn't make it hurt any less. "We did so much for you to get into that Private School! Tutors, Pre-Tests, everything! And you still failed by one point!?" He slammed his hand into the wall, and Alexi flinched. It was the same school his parents graduated from, so they wanted him to follow in their foot steps. But of course, he failed the entrance exam by a single point.

He was Alexi, after all. The boy who always failed.

"Do you know how much money we spent on you!? Huh!? Do you understand how much we put into you going there!? You embarassed us Alexi, you embarrassed your whole damn family!" Alexi couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"I'm sorry father!" He cried, letting the tears fall, "I'm sor-" He was cut off by his father smacking him clear across the face, sending him tumbling to the floor.

"A waste of child birth like you," He walked towards the door, not even bothering to look at Alexi, "Is no son of mine."

The slamming of the door was the only sound that was heard as Alexi lay there, too stunned to move.

He sighed, closing his eyes to shut out the memory. He was used to it. He'd accepted it a long time ago. He was nothing but a failure, a waste of child birth, never good enough for anything. And when he accepted all that...he was okay.

Zap frowned, looking back over to Alexi, before returning his gaze to Mel. "I'm sure you did your best," He said softly, "But i don't think any of us can help that kind of problem.
((TAIK STOP MAKING ME CRY GOOD LORD))

Lillian finished her 13th lap, her breath had only quickened a little above normal. A new kid had sat next to Alexi, and Lillian was glad to see someone with him. Lillian pushed her long sleeves up above her elbows and continued running.

on her 17th lap, Lillian caught sight of her arms. Shit, she almost yelled out loud. She had forgotten about the uncountable number of scars covering her bare arms. She had lost track of which ones were from her parents, and which ones were from Jacob. Lillian stopped in her tracks and pulled her sleeves down. She made sure they covered every single scar. Lillian pretended not to notice any of the questioning looks she got from a few people in the room. Three laps left, she thought. She began working her way into a sprint again.

Lillian was thankful for all those years doing track, she has insane amounts of stamina when it came to running, and she finished all the laps sooner than most people would've expected her to. Lillian waved at Mel when she was done running before walking over to Alexi.

"Hey, Alexi," Lillian whispered softly, unsure how to approach him. She pulled her sleeves down further when she saw a scar sticking out. She hoped Alexi didn't notice, or if he did, she hoped he didn't ask.

Mel sighed. "i know, i'm just worried it'll catch up to him and he won't even be able to train or fight. Lillian's going over there, if she can help him snap out of it for even a little bit, i don't know what will." Mel flicked her hair over her shoulder and leaned against the wall, letting out another sigh.
(( soooooo Firebird, we are going to fight, right? ))
Firebird06721 commented…
Oh yeah!!! più di un anno fa
((lol i'm sure you will once FIREBIRD COMES BACK))
((Lol Taika thanks.))

Bell slumped on the floor next to Alexi. "Good." He said and exhaled. He leaned his head back on the wall and closed his eyes.

<<Shouldn't you say thank you Bellamy>>

"Shut up Ash." He muttered "I'm trying to get some sleep here, shitty snake."

He opened an eye and glanced at the blonde boy sitting next to him. The boy looked weak and frail. He had looked immediately intimidated as soon as he had looked up at Bell and he had stammered when he had spoken and had exhibited blatant shyness. Some signs were too obvious. Bell could recognize a misfit when he saw one.

The boy seemed to be really troubled. Judging from his expression he was deep in thought and it was clear that he wasn't thinking about something very nice. Bell sighed. He didn't believe he was going to do that.

"Yo four-eyes. Its obviously none of my business and I would rather not do this but here they teach us how to help people so..." He sighed again "Anyway all I want to tell you is, you should stop brooding and worrying. There's no point doing that. Its really stressful and it drains lots of energy. Your mind is constantly working. I'm shocked you can even keep up with that for more than 5 minutes." He opened his other eye and looked straight ahead

"I don't wanna know what your problem is. I don't care and if you started narrating anything to me, I would most probably fall asleep even before you got to the middle of it. All I wanna tell you is, whatever thing is troubling you, deal with it. If you wanna sit here and keep doing what you're doing then fine, its your life, you can do whatever you want with it. I won't force you, I neither have the zeal nor the energy to do that."

"Actually i would really like it if you quit worrying. All the negative vibes rising from you will disturb my sleep." He saw Lillian appraoching "Oh and there's some cute girl coming this way. Smile four-eyes, if not you'll scare her away." He said and closed his eyes again leaning his head back against the wall.

<<I can't believe you spoke so many words at once.>>

"Will you shut up, shitty snake?"

<<Find another insult. That ones getting old and boring.>>

"Thinking and coming up with new insults is stressful....shitty snake."
((lol terra can i start calling people shitty snake, that's great))

the inner thoughts of Alexi and Bell drowned out the others, but they blended together so much Lillian couldn't make out most of the words for either one. Lillian leaned her head back against the wall, slowing her breaths down. she tried desperately to drown out the voices but they wouldn't cease, she hadn't learned that yet. Lillian looked back down at her arms, about half a scar was still visible. Lillian pulled her sleeves over her hands, only to leave the scars on her collarbone exposed. Lillian grunted in frustration. She pulled her shirt up to cover her collarbone, as that one was the one she cared about covering most. That one was the only one she could recall how it was received and who caused it. Lillian traced the long scar with her finger as she recalled that night.

Lillian spent hours in her bathroom upstairs getting ready. That night was her first date with Jacob, and she was so excited, more excited than she had been in a long time. She nearly bounced down the stairs. Lillian left her house and pulled into Jacobs driveway within minutes. She didn't remember most of what happened, she remembered him breaking a bottle of whatever they had to drink that night. She remembered the clenching of her chest when he got angry at her. He took all the glass shards in his hand and threw them as hard as he could at her. Most missed, but she remembered one hitting her just right. The scar left on her collar bone was a strong reminder of what happened, the beginning of their treacherous relationship. Lillian remembered fleeing after that, heading straight out into her car. Jacob had stopped at the door frame, yelling at her as she left. She found an old napkin in her glove compartment and held it on her wound. the blood quickly deeper through the napkin. Lillian pulled into her house and ran upstairs in tears. She couldn't remember anything after that.

Lillian snapped back to reality, attention focused on what was happening around her. She shifted her eyes towards Alexi for a few seconds before looking straight ahead again.
mcterra commented…
lol skies sure più di un anno fa
Cora smiled with approval when she got a volunteer. Now that was something she could work with. "Very well." She said, her arm sweeping towards the arena with invitation.

It was then that she noticed Bellamy walk in- yawning, of course, like the lazy slump he was. She sighed to herself, rolling her eyes when no one was looking. He came in and interrupted her work on many occasions, despite resistance from the both of them. The two mutually annoyed each other. Cora thought Bellamy was immature and responsible, and he thought she was a nag and a "buzzkill". That was about all they had to say about each other.

As Cora Astennu-Ra followed her in, she turned her focus back to him. Waiting for the glass door to close behind him, she spoke. "Please," she invited, "-make the first move.
"And let you see my fighting style first, it doesn't sound very" and then he went for a quick succession of jabs, "Fair"

Hoshi looked with amazement at Astennu-Ra, not most people volunteer for the kind of beating that they had witnessed someone else receive. Yet again he had never seen someone call out the directors battle tactics, then go for a cheap shot during calling her out. He wanted to see what his new companion could do, and how he could help him later.
Lillian watched the fight starting, and was immediately flushed with anger. Astennu-Ra was fighting Cora well. He has volunteered and then called her out, and took a shot that would be a surprise to most people while he was talking. It just made her look worse. She looked back down, not wanting to see how bad he made her look, but she also wanted to see how bad she looked so she knew what she had to do and look like to be at the top. She flicked her eyes back up, full of fire. She returned her full attention to the fight, only focusing on them. Lillian couldn't help but notice that the second she focused all her energy on the fight, the voices around her died down.
(That moment when you have no idea what to reply to 'cause there's so much happening at once...*cracks knuckles*....

....Well, this is gonna be fun.)

Alexi half heartedly listened as Bell tried, albeit lazily, to help him. A complete stranger, who didn't know a thing about him or his problems, easily saw his emotional state and was trying to help him. Had he really been there, in that moment, he might've been touched that someone had decided to help him. He didn't need help any more, he was fine. He had accepted his place in the world, and even if that place was a lonely, painful hell, it was better than fighting his fate. It was better than making himself look stupid trying to make friends when he knew he couldn't, better than staying up all night, lying in bed and wondering what he could do to make his parents care. He was okay when he accepted his fate, his personal hell. It made the pain numb. Had he really been there, in that moment, he might've tried to explain that, if only to alleviate any concerns he might have.

Lillian, having finished her laps, walked over and greeted him. He didn't immediately answer, because he was trying to figure out why she'd want to sit near a loser like him when she had friends to hang out with. He wasn't worth talking to or worrying about, so why was everyone pretending to care about him? Were they playing a joke? Was it some dare? Had he really been there, in that moment, he might've considered that they actually did care. Before he could ask her why she was with him instead of her friends, the fight between Director Tobin and that boy, Astennu-Ra, started, and Lillian turned towards the fight, seeming focused on watching. Had he really been there, in that moment, he might've asked about the glimpse he'd caught of a scar on her collar bone, or the quick look she gave him before looking back to the fight.

But he wasn't there, not mentally, at least. He had numbed his mind to the pain that came with constantly reminding himself of every fault he had, of every mistake he made. He was numb, almost dead in a sense. He was okay, he reminded himself, everything was okay once he stopped resisting reality and accepted it.

Zap awkwardly gave her a comforting pat on the back, trying to at least somewhat do something to help her. He was still bad at sentimental stuff, part of that due to his background, but he could still take a crack at it, especially for a friend. "Don't worry about it, i'm sure she can cheer him up. All she has to do is kiss him on the cheek and he'll go back to normal," He joked, "Besides, Alexi's my partner. I have to trust him to get through stuff like this."
Lillian looked back at Alexi for a moment, upset he didn't acknowledge her back. She returned her attention to the fight, trying to drown out the multiple voices blending together in her head. She had sat close enough to Alexi that their shoulders touched and tried to not pay too much attention to it. Out of habit, Lillian reached up to the scar on her collar bone, tracing it to distract herself. She ran her fingers up and down the scar, a habit she had gotten used to doing when she needed a reminder of how strong she was.

Mel giggled a little at Zap's joke.

"That's really nice," Mel said softly. "To hear you make a joke."
(If i post this within 40 minutes, the curse is broken....but did i?)

Alexi, out of pure curiosity, looked to where Lillian's hand was moving, like the hand of an artist as it traced the scar he'd noticed a few moments ago. Lillian was the popular, perfect student. The teachers, the sports coaches, other students, they all loved her. Why did she have a scar in such a strange place? A freak accident, maybe? It was none of his business, he was fully aware of that, and it was probably not something she wanted to talk about. It was probably better not to ask, to leaver her to watch the fight without asking about it, but he was so curious....

"U-um, L-Lillian," He began, face already starting to turn red, "Wh-what...what happened t-to you?" He ignored his better judgement in favor of his curiosity, and now Lillian was going to hate him for asking such a personal question...add that to his list of mistakes. "N-Nevermind! I'm sorry i asked, you don't have to answer that, i'll just shut up!" He mentally face palmed at his actions...he was such a dork.

"Is it? I kinda suck at humor-well, minus just now, i guess," Zap replied thoughtfully.

(Yes i did! Curse....BROKEN!)
((ooh wow looks like the curse came back for revenge then))

Lillian snapped her head once Alexi began talking. So he did notice her scar, shit. He began apologizing profusely, and although Lillian didn't want him to know, she couldn't help but think about how opening up to someone might help her. She has never done that before and she has no idea what that felt like, and out of everyone she knew, she trusted Alexi with this the most.

"It's okay for asking, Alexi, really don't worry. you apologize a lot. However, the answer to your question just can't be provided here right now. But, tonight, if we get out of here and actually get time on our own, come find me," Lillian took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. "I'll tell you then." Lillian took another deep breath before pulling up the sleeve of her arm closest to Alexi, revealing a plethora of other scars. Some were deep, almost sending her to the hospital on multiple occasions, some were mere scratches, but there were a lot.

"There's a lot of stories here."
Bell opened an eye when he heard voices right next. He slowly opened the other eye and the first thing he saw was the ring. Cora was fighting another recruit. This one seemed to be better than the one before. From what he was ablt to see, the fella seemed to be have quite some experience in combat.

Bell thought it was good thing. The more the recruits were good at fighting before they came, the less they would need to train them. That meant less work and more sleep. Bell smiled softly at the idea.

He then turned his head and looked at the blonde sitting next to him as well as the girl who had just joined them. He looked just as she pulled her sleeves up; exposing the scars.

As Bell saw them his smile disappeared.