gioco di ruolo casuale Heiau Kupua: the Temple of the Hawaiian Demigods [OPEN]

Hades_Shadow posted on Nov 26, 2016 at 11:30PM
Heiau Kupua, a temple made of obsidian stone, stands at the base of the active volcano Kilauea. The lava flows have stopped travelers and sightseers from exploring this ancient ruin, and no aircraft of boat can get close enough to survey it. Myth told of this being dedicated to the children of the gods and shape shifters, as a place of worship, war, and training. The temple has been abandoned now for hundreds of years, and the practice and life of the demigods seemed to have ceased.

At least, that is what we let the regular mortals believe.

Heiau Kupua will be my take on the Hawaiian equivilant to Camp Halfblood in the Rick Riordan universe. More info to come later.

link

--------------------
RULES
--------------------

1. No Godmodding. Demigod abilities are alright, but remember to not be invincible/impossible to hit, control others characters without their permission, and the like.
2. Ask permission before killing of an NPC or OC made by others. It's common curtesy and they may have different plans then you do.
3. Keep swearing to a minimum, you will be warned if you are being excessive.
4. No Sexual Content, having a relationship is ok, just make sure we don't make it Rated R.
5. Post often and have fun!

--------------------
CHARACTER FORM
--------------------

Name:
Birthday:
Home City:
Personality:
Appearance:
Standard Attire:
Background:

Mortal Parent:
Deity Parent:
Siblings:
Relationship:
Description:

Assignment in Camp:
Powers:
Weapons:
Armor:

--------------------
CHARACTERS
--------------------

Kekoa Ekemona - Son of Pele [Hades_Shadow]
Alakai Makaha - Son of Kapohoikahiola [brodxe]
Zoya Johnson - Daughter of Poliahu [Heart-of_Love]
Kawai Brimstine - Son of Kanaloa [Its_Alvin]
 Heiau Kupua, a temple made of obsidian stone, stands at the base of the active vulcano Kilauea. The l
last edited on Jul 06, 2017 at 05:09PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 125 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-125 of 125

più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Zoya smiled sheepishly, her face taking on a red tint. "wish you told me that before." she muttered.
più di un anno fa Hades_Shadow said…
"And miss that priceless face?" He chuckled a bit before taking another bite. Kekoa then more serious also stated. "Even after you brush it off, dipping it in pineapple juice counteracts the saltiness with sweetness."
Zoya sighed "that's too bad, i'm not a big fan of pineapples...something about the flavor is just...ugh..." she stuck her tounge out and scrunched up her nose. instead of taking a big bite, she now nibbled lightly on the meat.
"Really? No pineapples? Your mother must be upset." He joked as he took another bite or two into the pork, he was glad to have found a friend from camp, even though it took a disaster to do such.
Zoya giggled lightly " most likely, but it can't be helped, pineapples always tastes weird to me, like sweet sort or something. " Zoya was quickly opening up, normally she was like a clam, or a dog with lockjaw.
He kept laughing, making sure they stayed on track as he did so, this journey seemed promising to him so far.

(( should we skip to the island? Or do we want to do more on the ship? ))
(hehe...Ship <3 lol lets head to the island)
(( *eyerolls* lets see if Brodxe responds, if not we can chalk it up as him sleeping when we explore the island ))
(Haha, alright sounds like a plan)
più di un anno fa brodxe said…
(( Sorry my bad forgot about this ))

Alakai was having quite a nightmare. He was a kid again, alone and scared in the alleys surrounded by horrendous monsters. He woke up with a jolt, eyes wide open taking deal breaths. After he calmed down he yawned. "Are we there yet?" He scratched the back of his head and looked behind him for his sword forgetting it was gone.
"We are about an hour out, we will be there soon" was Kekoa's reply. The island was on the horizon, and thanks to Zoya's abilities of changing the winds they had travelled with immense speed.
Zoya smiled lightly. "Welcome back to the world of the living Alakai. " she remarked.
più di un anno fa brodxe said…
Alakai sighed heavily. "So I woke up for no reason..." Truthfully he was glad to be awake, as to not have the hellish nightmare. He looked out into the blank peaceful ocean, still thinking about his dream.
"You woke up for a reason, Its my turn to sleep" Kekoa said, laying down, staying up as long as he did was a strain, and he needed to be rested for whatever trials lay ahead of the three travelers.
"Lucky you." Zoya yawned. "if i sleep now...there will be no wind pushing us in the right direction." she shook herself roughly. her powers only worked when she was awake, so if she fell asleep, anything she was doing would falter.
As he adjusted to get in a good sleeping position, Kekoa states, "unless the wind is already in our favor." He yawned afterwards. He contemplated where on the island they should head to first.
Zoya rolled her eyes and stopped making wind, making the ship slow to a standstill. "nope..no wind..." she pinched herself and focased, giving a pull on her powers and starting the wind again.
"You can sleep when we are ashore if you would like, it would let myself and Alakai get better acquainted." Kekoa said without opening his eyes. He knew even just resting, even if he didn't sleep, would energize him until he could really get some deep slumber.
Zoya smiled lightly " sounds like a plan Keoka. " she shifted and turned her gaze to the sea.
più di un anno fa Its_Alvin said…
Name: Kawai Brimstine
Birthday: March 24th
Home City: Maui
Personality: Kind, loyal, not very modest
Appearance: Pic
Standard Attire: Pic
Background:

Mortal Parent: Kia Brimstine
Deity Parent: Kanaloa (God of the Ocean)
Siblings: none
Relationship: nope
Description: Raised by his mother, sent to camp by his dad at 13....

Assignment in Camp: Counselor
Powers: Control over water, a level of control over sea creatures and nautical vehicles
Weapons: a sword and a trident
Armor: None
 Name: Kawai Brimstine Age: 17 Gender: Male Birthday: March 24th home City: Maui Personality: K
(( Nice! You can join us on our Quest, maybe meet up with us on the island once we dock? ))
più di un anno fa Its_Alvin said…
(Sounds good, meet y'all there)
Zoya didn't speak a word to Alakai the whole way to the island, it wasn't because she didn't want to speak to him, it was because she had nothing to say to him. Stopping the cold wind about 15 feet from the shore, she sighed and visibly relaxed. Using her powers for this long took Its toll. "We're here. "
Kekoa stood up startled when the ship finally reached shore. He has a slight bit of rest, and felt energized for whatever may meet them on the island. "Well Zoya, I knew you could do it. Take a rest, you deserve it. Myself and Alakai will look for what I believe is an old weapon storage. Then we can arm the camp before we have to find out what caused this whole mess."
"Sounds like a plan...ill be here...with the ship.." Zoya yawned. "be careful you two, and come get me if things get to out of hand." she curled up into a ball, knees to her chest, arm as a pillow, and as soon as she shut her eyes...she was asleep.