gioco di ruolo casuale RedHollow High School

halz140 posted on Feb 25, 2011 at 05:20AM
The beautiful red trees hug each other as they wait for the students to come. But something was different was about this school. It was the Some of the students. Some are werewolfs, vampires, fallen angels, and fairlies both good and bad. But most where humans. Only a couple if teacher knew becuz they are them.

gioco di ruolo casuale 2583 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2583

più di un anno fa halz140 said…
Name: Riley
Grade:8
Is a Vampire
Kinda mean, but kind when wants to, hates other vampire and werewolfs, and always kills foes at night but watchs for werewolfs, fast, has some powers but don't know what they are, loves to make fun of freshmans, have a scar on her left leg from a werewolf and on her left arm, there a another scar from a fight with a vamp, most people who hunt vamps know her by her scars and her eyes,
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Riley Age:14 Grade:8 Is a Vampire Kinda mean, but kind when wants to, hates other vampire
più di un anno fa southern-belle said…
Caryn De Luci

Freshman

Caryn is a bit of a geek and makes great grades. She's almost always reading and when she not it's because she's researching something (usually about supernaturals). she doesn't like Supernaturals much, her older brother hunts them because a vampire and witch killed his Fiance.
 Caryn De Luci 14 Freshman Caryn is a bit of a geek and makes great grades. She's almost always rea
più di un anno fa Stellawinx4eva said…
Name:Serene Lunar Carter
Age14
Is a Gray Fairy (good and bad)

She has LOTS of problems at home and is mean most of the time because she closes her self off to the world.When somebody she knows for a long time she opens up and shes kinda wild.
 Name:Serene Lunar Carter Age14 Is a Gray Fairy (good and bad) She has LOTS of problems at home and i
smile
( I guess we can start and maybe more ppeople will join)
(Kk, who's starting?)
(Idk? I guess I will)

Jess walk up to one of the red trees and sit down. " new school, new geeks to tease,more people who might try to kill me, and more people to kill" she said to herself and watches people coming into the school.
Caryn sat at a the base of a tree and read a book on supernatural which she hade hidded by a math book.
Jess looks at Caryn, " she looks like someone that try to kill me"
Caryn looked up at Jess then quickly looked back down.
Jumps up on the tree and jumps to caryn tree and looks down at her." do u have a brother?" she ask
Serene walks around being bored and piss of but doesn't show it
Caryn stood up abruptly, dropping her books and looked at Jess. "y-yes.."
"Hmm i wonder what this school is like" she muttered to herself
" whats his name" Jess ask smiling knowing who her brother is .
Caryn narrowed her eyes at the girl, "why?"
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Can I join?)
Serene sat on a bench (they have benches right?)and let the wind play with her silver hair while she writes in her book.
smile
( sure for both)
(Okay.I just need to know what's been going on so far and I'll start making a character.)
" well let's said me and ur brother know each other" she smiles
smile
( we started last night and going good so far)
((we're just outside yugi))

"don't fuck with me vampire" Caryn said with narrowed eyes.
" aww human mad" Jess pat her head
Caryn grabbed Jess' arm and went to twisted it backwards.
Jess jumps down fro the tree quick, her arm went free and pulls back caryn head" tell ur bro that I'm back in town"
(Okely,dokely)

Name:Thorn
Grade:Freshman
Height:5'7
Weight:92 lbs.
Werewolf
Personality:smart,kind,very quiet,very shy,lonely,doesn't have any friends,misfit,misunderstood,British/Russi­an
(Can I have a life story?)
((if you want to i'm sure you can))
big smile
( sure I don't care!)
laugh
(yay some more ppl too eat...sorry just got a random moment)
Caryn hit Jess with the back of her hand, "you'll stay the fuck away from my brother if you're smart, he gets better and killing you freaks everyday"
(lol stella)
laugh
( lol the werewolf is mine to eat! Lol and maybe the girl? Jkjk!)
" I'm a vamp, doesn't hurt and by the way watch ur back" Jess hiss
(ahh i crack my self up)
Serene rips her book in half in anger "I hate psychiatrist" She mumbled "Whats wrong toots" a voice said and she turned and around to find her cousin "Nothing Jackie"
"fucking freaks...." Caryn went back to her spot at the base of the tree and read her book.
(Cool!)

Description:brown,long hair,hazel eyes,beautiful
Life story: Her parents were killed off when she was young.She lived on her own,traveling from place to place,looking for someone to live with.She got into a school and was completely out-casted by everyone else.She,soon,had perfect grades,and was able to skip a grade because of it.(That's all.)
 (Cool!) Description:brown,long hair,hazel eyes,beautiful Life story: Her parents were killed off whe
" oh! Tell him that Riley is back, he doesn't know my new name and he be seeing me around" Jess walks as the bell ring
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
((Oh you know I'm being a werewolf.
Name: Jay
Female
Black hair, black eyes.
Speaks mind even if it could get her into trouble. Doesn't have a problem telling people off. Trys to stay away from others.))

Jay sat outside the school. Kids rushed into it getting to class. She should too but she didn't want to get up.
Jess look at Jay and goan" another werewolf! God! I have a lot of work to do now!" she said as she past jay
"If your okay then why are you ripping the book in half"
"Fucking psychiatrist telling me i need to write all my stuff in a diary"Serene growled "who the fuck do she think she is" She started and not realizing her eye changed colors.
"Got a problem vamp?" She spat at Jess.
I walked down the sidewalk towards the school,looking down.I walked right past Jay and the others,sighing,trying not to get any more discouraging comments from others.
" yah you" Jess grabs her shirt" it been 2 days since I kill a werewolf"
Serene is still going on ranting and she is grabbing the seat of the bench and it cracks under her pressure
"Sere?" Jackie call tentively
"WHAT!?"
"Your anger"
"Oh" and she calms down and her eye changed back to her normally green color
Jess peers at Thorn" another! God!"
Jay put her hand over Jess's in a calm motion. "I've never liked vampires, but I don't make a habit of killing them." Her voice was calm and even.
Caryn groaned and put her books back in her backpack and walked inside.
I slightly gasped and looked at Jess."Of course....Nobody likes me....."I sighed and kept walking.
Serene takes deep breaths and looks around then waves her hand over the bench and her hand glows a silver color and it fixes "Thanks Jackie"Serene said
"No problem"She replied "Thats whats cousins for"
I sighed once more and walked into the school,looking for my locker.