I just took the batteries out of the topo, mouse and they were wet. Is this a bad thing?

And I'm wondering what this liquid might be...
It's a clear liquid.
Should I quit buying store brand batteries?

This is probably something I should already know, but I don't.
 cassie-1-2-3 posted più di un anno fa
next question »

random Risposte

InvaderStorm said:
Aww....your batteries were crying.....:'(
select as best answer
posted più di un anno fa 
*
Aww. I guess they sensed the end was approaching.
cassie-1-2-3 posted più di un anno fa
*
:'( and no one was spared....not even the children....
InvaderStorm posted più di un anno fa
XDRoseLuvsHP said:
Yeah, it's pretty bad.
Your batteries might have exploded, o may be leaking.
Depending on how bad it is, te may have to see if your topo, mouse still works.
I don't think it's the brand (unless it's happened più than once), they may have just been bad batteries o something, I'm not sure.
select as best answer
posted più di un anno fa 
Monrose said:
Is this a dirty question...?
select as best answer
posted più di un anno fa 
*
lmao
isabellam posted più di un anno fa
taylorlhottner said:
Yes it is bad throw the batteries and then wash your hands for 2 mins! And buy a different brand
select as best answer
posted più di un anno fa 
Snugglebum said:
i dont have a definate answer for you, it could be something as simple as someone spilled some water and it got into the mouse, o they could be leaking acid, either way, rinse your hands off, just to be safe, and dont use those batteries again! are they burning o discoloring your skin?
select as best answer
posted più di un anno fa 
cleo-mermaid said:
i wouldent know, im guseeing is bad thign
select as best answer
posted più di un anno fa 
next question »