- It's better written, and Jo utilizes literary devices better than Meyer.
- It's più easily relatable, and te really come to know and understand the characters. te even end up with sympathy and/or Amore for "bad guys" like Draco and Bellatrix! te don't get the same amount of character development and depth in Twilight. te really don't get any character development in Twilight.
- Jo's better with things like matching up wizarding history with Muggle history and giving characters Latin names and stuff. Meyer gave her main character the name Bella, despite the fact that she's described as plain and ordinary in appearance.
- The Potter world is much più expansive and in-depth. Come on, even the authors of obscure libri have names, birthdays, and backgrounds! There are literally hundreds of original characters in HP.
- HP is better for feminism. Its heroines can fend for themselves and punch, punzone enemies in the face when they're only thirteen. Bella? She's ridiculously clingy and does nothing for herself.
- Twilight is too predictable. te know they're going to live happily-ever-after, and there are very, very few surprises. Potter is entirely different. te wouldn't have guessed that Snape was in Amore with Lily, would you?
I've found many wonderful and meaningful messages and morals in it that I could actually learn from. I Amore the intimate subduedness and emotional connections. I Amore the personal victories and sacrifices.
Harry Potter is alright, but I've never been a fan of adventurous save the world stories o magic. Both of them put together irked me. I also nearly despise Rowling's Scrivere style.
HARRY POTTER DUH! WHY? Simply Because. Harry Potter isn't about an emo girl who is in Amore with a sparkly vampire and wants to die and leave everyone she loves for this one mythical creature. Harry Potter is about Amore as well BUT it actually has a story-line and what Harry does has a purpose. Harry doesn't wanna die but he has to SAVE the people he loves for Miss Bella she just wants to die to be with ONE guy. ugh. And don't say I don't know this series I tried to read and watch Twilight. And I read and watched Harry Potter and Mr.Potter is FAR più appealing. I also happen to be into theatre and my director personally knows Stephanie Meyer. She says shes crazy and easily offended da harmless Twilight jokes. (The one she actually used was "Real men don't sparkle and she detto she was offended like she just insulted her mamma o something) So yeah. Screw team Edward and Jacob, I'm on team Harry and Ron. AND no offense to Twilight people. I have a friend who loves it so. I don't judge YOU. I judge the Twilight saga xox
Harry Potter. Harry Potter Film and libri are the best. I was a big fan of Twilight Saga and I didnt like HP before,but after Leggere and watching it, I stared loving Hp crazily! I was like: I had never seen such a best Film and libri ever in my entire life. Twilight is a great movie,but it can't be compare to HP. Harry Potter is più than a book and movie. It's so special and it's so educational! I become a fan of Harry Potter da only watching HP 1. HP can't be compared to the Twilight Saga. Twilight is a romantic movie,But HP is all!