technically the gift wasnt bad but, about 4 years fa my sister got a car from my grandmother and I got 2 pairs of fluffy socks. Then to "make up for it" she got me a couple packs of gum. I had braces. lol.
0. Up to 2011, the stupid gifts I got were CLOTHES.
1. In 2011 I got a crochet kit which I didn't use until a anno later and when I did I cried because I couldn't do it. ;n;
2. In 2012 I was surprised but then I opened the present and it was EYE LINER. My mom told me I was at the age where I would start using makeup. I'm 15 years old and I STILL refuse to wear makeup to this day.
3. In 2013, I got bath salts. How ironic. I DO NOT TAKE BATHS. ._. I'm guessing since I haven't seen my grandmother in years she probably still thinks I'm as innocent as I was when I was a kid. NOPE! I take showers now.
4. 2014 was my unlucky year. I only got a few things that were good. My Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future Pair Charm, and a stuffed owl, and bracelets. On my birthday I got LIPSTICK (I STILL DON'T WEAR MAKEUP!!!) a calculator (When we have più advanced ones at my school) and, OH BOY. più BATH SALTS. -_- (I DON'T TAKE BATHS!!!) And on Natale I got a SWEATER. >.< (UUUGHHH I HATE SWEATERS!!!!)
Sorry for my ranting. I was an unlucky kid and I got random items I know I'm not going to use. My grandmother from the UK obviously loves my brother more. >.< I really hope she doesn't know what fanpop is.