I found this on the internet.
3. Run your fingers through your hair
4. Touch them gently on the arm/shoulder
5. Give them a hug
6. Tease them
7. Complement their clothes
8. Say, "It seems like forever since I last saw you"
10. Offer them a blanket o cappotto if it's cold
11. Offer to buy them a drink
12. Lean toward them
13. Be Positive
15. Send them a text message
16. Find them on Myspace o Facebook and add them
17. Drop something and see if they pick it up
18. Brush against them "accidentally"
19. Flutter your eyelashes
20. If it's a nice day, suggest te go outside to enjoy the sunshine
21. If it's a cold day, suggest to go get hot chocolate
22. Be yourself
23. Tell them something about who te are; a secret hope, a silly fear...
24. Ask them what shampoo they use
25. Open the door for them
26. Carry something heavy for them
27. Complement them on jewelry they're wearing
28. Ask what they like to do for fun
29. Ask domande about their interests
30. Invite them to go stargazing with you
31. Send them fiori anonymously
32. Give them your phone number o email address
33. Tell them they have beautiful eyes o a beautiful smile
34. Laugh at their jokes
35. Tell them, "I bet te can't guess what I'm thinking..." then when they fail, tell them something flirty, like "you look great today", o "We should skip class and go to the beach".
36. Let them catch te checking them out
37. Touch yourself, maybe put your hair behind your ear, o adjust your clothing
38. Whistle at them
39. Say, "Is it hot in here, o is it just you?"
41. Bite your lip and look down
42. Give your full attention to the other person
43. Make them a CD
44. Invite them to a movie
45. Invite them to watch a mostra o sporting event
46. Dare them to do something
47. Be competative -- "I bet I can beat te at racketball"
48. Brush their hair out of their eyes
49. Take them for a walk outside, and sit down in the grass.
50. If you're sitting outside, offer to help her up.
51. Let him notice te smelling him
52. Tell her she smells great
53. Ask them how their giorno was.
54. Ask them if they're doing anything fun this weekend.
55. Invite them to go with te and your Friends someplace.
56. Teach them how to do something
57. Tell them te were thinking of them the other day.
58. Lick your lips.
59. Mirror their body language; if they talk slowly, talk slower; if they're leaning forward, lean inoltrare, avanti toward them, too.
60. Call them for no reason other than to say, "Hello".
61. Suggest a book o movie te think they'd really like; they'll be impressed te are tuned into their tastes and are thinking of them.
62. Stand up straight and don't slouch
63. Say their name often
64. Nod when they speak
65. Ask them their opinion on something in the news.
66. Leave a note someplace for them to find it
67. Teach them a few dance moves
68. Ask them what their preferito dessert is.
69. Tell them te had a dream with them in it.
70. Attend an event that they are in o want to go to.
71. Offer them something you're eating -- gum o a piece of candy.
72. Tell them te want their consigli o input on an issue.
73. Ask them what they would think if te asked them out.
74. Make sure to tell them "good luck" if they are going someplace o doing something important-- taking a test, interviewing for a job, etc.
75. Use a corny pickupline to make them laugh.
76. Win them a prize.
77. If they ask te a question, say, "Maybe I'll tell you... if you'll let me buy te lunch."
78. If they looks sad, try to cheer them up.
79. Poke them
80. Ask if they need any help with what they're doing
81. Hold their hand
82. Tickle them
83. Invite them over for a candlelight dinner
84. Ask them what they are thinking, right now
85. Ask them to sit successivo to you
86. Tell them a secret
87. Play a game with them
88. Pay attention to their body language
89. Be mysterious
90. Make up a riddle for them to solve, with the prize being a data with you, a kiss, etc.
91. Tell them a joke
92. Cook something for them (cookies, o even a dinner).
93. Dedicate a song to them on the radio
94. Tell them, "I think I want to flirt with you"
95. Invite them to go bike riding with you
96. Say it's cold, and suggest te should scoot closer to avoid hypothermia
97. Ask them what they want in a guy/girl
98. Use sexually suggestive language in a context with something they're interested in (like, "So if you're into astronomy, te must have no problem staying up all night long")
99. Tell them te enjoy their company
100. Ask lightly, "Are te flirting with me?"
101. Ask them what their name means; if they don't know, te can look it up