random Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

random 599 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 599

più di un anno fa TheLefteris24 said…
It was pretty cool. Quite a dynamic one. I really liked how well everything went along with it !!!!
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
Dood that was my jam as a kid! It's hella catchy and I still love it and it reminds me of middle school.
più di un anno fa uploaded900 said…
It reminds me of something 00's hipsters would love. It also has a lounge aesthetic going on.
più di un anno fa -Universe_COLA- said…
Another song that I've heard be played thousands of times XD He reminds me someone, but I can't put my finger on it. Anywho, I like the song :D
zanhar1 commented…
Ah man, this song lmao più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa trisha1 said…
Weird.

I'm gonna repost this one because Thelefteris24 didn't comment on it the last time I posted it. link
zanhar1 commented…
Lefteris probably missed it because te have a link postato instead of the video. It's easier to miss that way. Also sometimes the links are broken. più di un anno fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I didn't missed it. As I explained to her precedente Post, if she wants to Post the Video in here she need to cancella the s from the https. Just leaving it http. That being said, the link was most likely broken indeed. It only transferred me to Youtube's Main Page !!!! più di un anno fa
I actually really like this one. I love 80's (pretty sure that's 80's) music. I love the lead vocalist's voice and the beat was really catchy.
It is quite a Refreshing Song. Befitting of Summer. Its Vibes in this are quite strong. I love it honestly. The Vocals along with the Melody really give a powerful feeling !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
I adore this song btw. My preferito from Eurovision that year. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa KataraLover said…
First of all, I have to say that the singer has such a beautiful voice! She has quite a set of pipes on her with that powerful voice. It also has a haunting sound to it. I'm not too crazy about the beat for the instrumental music but it's not bad or anything. The song definitely matched with the tone and message of the music video. It's not very colorful with a lot of stunning visuals but its not supposed to. It's dark, bleek, and meloncholy and that's exactly what it's supposed to be.
più di un anno fa CokeTheUmbreon said…
Eh...

It's good but it's not my style of modern pop tbh.
Kay so the beat in this one is bangin' as fuck. I like the vocalist whoever she is. I can see myself dancing to this. I like the bit at 0:43.
più di un anno fa gvldenyovth said…
I didn't like it too much but the part of me that still stans vocaloid still enjoyed it. I think it could grow on me over time.
I wasn't into it until 1:06 that part hit and I was pretty down for the rest of the song.
Eh... It's okay, but the autotune was very heavy to where the singing was robotic. Plus, it felt more like talk-singing than actual singing most of the time. I've heard other stuff from t.A.T.u and they have some really great songs, this just isn't one of them in my opinion. It's not bad but not my cup of tea.
zanhar1 commented…
It's actually a remix. Like it's a mashup of a bunch of their songs and it was pitched; so that isn't their actual vocals in a sense. più di un anno fa
KataraLover commented…
I've never really liked remixes of songs because it makes them sound robotic and irks my ears. più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
That's fair. Personally I'm big on electronic music, so I'm rather fond of remixes. più di un anno fa
I think that this one is alright. I don't care for MLP songs. In general I usually don't care for songs in 'kids' shows. I typically don't dislike them but they usually aren't for me. This is one of the better ones though.
KataraLover commented…
It's not really a song from the mostra because it was a fanmade song and the animated video was done da a fan as well. It's impressive because it looks better than the animazione in the show. Plus I feel any song sung da Luna is great! I Amore her song "Luna's Future" and it stands out among the cheerful songs that MLP usually has da being melancholy and mysterious. più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
Got it, I'm rather picky about fan songs as well. Like there are some cool ones out there but I'm più picky about them. più di un anno fa
KataraLover commented…
I'm not really as picky with fan-made stuff because they don't have the same technology and money to be to the same level. I mean, it's crap, I won't shy away from feeling that way. However, I feel like they did amazingly well with this and actually took a few years to work on it. The animazione and visuals actually looks a lot better than the mostra does and even looks better than the actual movie. Plus, I Amore how they put a lot of focus on Luna and her internal struggle that turned her into Nightmare Moon. They even showed her slowly changing with her eyes changing color and having più of a cat-like look to them, as well as her mane becoming più globular like Nightmare Moon's and finally her voice and complete appearance changing. I really wish the mostra would let her be in the spotlight A LOT più because she is really compelling and stands out among the cheerful and positive characters. più di un anno fa
I recall you posting that particular one before XD Just like then, what I have to say is that it is quite a badass Song. Still loving its Beat and the Melody keeps going along with it so nicely. Makes the Vocals pretty fitting too. That was a really nice reminder !!!!
last edited più di un anno fa
2ntyOnePilots commented…
FOB!!! più di un anno fa
I love Fall Out Boy and this was a really great rocker song. It's not one of my favorites of this band's works because, aside from the French words that were sung, there's nothing that memorable about the song, at least to me. It's still a good song with a nice beat and a great voice.
That was a lively performance. The Melody went along pretty well with the Singing. It has been quite a while since I saw something like this. It certainly gives me some pretty Classic vibes. I liked it in overall. Found it to be nice and really fun !!!!
This was great, especially since I have a thing for that oldies vibe :D I'd say around the early to middle 1900s? Anyways, it has a nice tune to it that I enjoy.
This reminds of the time I used to play the violin. It's simple but pretty and intense at the same time. If that was me playing, I'd get anxious over the bow hairs getting messy and the strings popping!

This song has been stuck in my head for a while lol
It's undeniably catchy and is really fun. It's not one of my favorite LeAnn Rimes sounds and she doesn't sound as amazing as she usually does. But overall it was definitely good and fun.
I'm not really a fan of Demi, her songs, or her voice tbh. The song was also really boring imo. If I had to say one positive thing about it, it would be that you can tell she is singing her heart out.
I was actually surprised by how much I liked that. I'm usually not into boy bands, but that was really enjoyable and beautiful. They have good voices and I love hearing songs in a different language. What language is it, anyway?
uploaded900 commented…
Russian più di un anno fa
I liked some of the soundtracks from the actual movie more, but this was pretty nice to listen to for nostalgia. My siblings and other younger family members love it.
KataraLover commented…
I like the song because it shows a different side of Fiona that wasn't in the movie. We see her as a little girl, a teenager, and a grown woman locked in a tower and how being locked up in a dragon guarded tower waiting for Prince Charming to rescue her has effected her. It's kind of sad thinking she was locked there since she was seven. No wonder she's frustrated lol. più di un anno fa
I liked the beat of the song but it isn't exactly my cup of tea. It has a pretty unique sound though and I can appreciate that.
più di un anno fa Nick3600 said…
i want them to play that song out loud when I'm on my deathbed
zanhar1 commented…
Lmao I own the album this song is on. più di un anno fa
At first, I was indifferent as I am not much into growling but after hearing the Vocals for the later part and the Melody that was going along with them, I have to say that I really like this Song in overall. It was quite a dynamic one. Loved its beat !!!!
I like the song because I've watched the movie a while back a few times xD And by a few, I mean at least five.
I like his voice it's pretty unique. I can't really say what kind of vibes this gives me but I do like them; maybe like a 30's great depression vibe? Overall it's a good song and I'd listen again.
più di un anno fa twinklestar11 said…
ummm ok i did not need to see this video :P it is weird no offence

*since the URL thing is not working for me here is a link to the song:
link
Rihanna312 commented…
The url thing works when te cancella letter 's' from 'https' in the link più di un anno fa
twinklestar11 commented…
ok thx @rihanna più di un anno fa
The url didn't lead anywhere either xD

Oh man, this is such a good song. I've been meaning to get more into Flogging Molly; they're like my go to St. Patrick's day band lol. This song did not disappoint.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
YES, another Flogging Molly fan! :D più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
Ikr, they are criminally underrated. più di un anno fa
What...did I just...I'm not sure, but I have no opinion on this xD Lmao
zanhar1 commented…
That's how you're supposed to feel :D più di un anno fa
sounds ok. just a little not my type of song.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yess più di un anno fa
Imagine Dragons are the shit! That song is one of my favorites from them along with Demons and Radioactive.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oooff I like più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MaryZaki said…
Emotional~

link
the beginging is boring no offence. basicly the whole song is boring to me.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
NF is sick, dude più di un anno fa
I'm not super into this kind of music. I don't hate it nor dislike it but this song isn't something I would put on my iPod. He's good at rapping though.
più di un anno fa Rihanna312 said…
I really liked this. It reminds me of several different bands at the same time, and I really like the lightness it has intertwined with the guitar.
più di un anno fa MaryZaki said…
Is it metal genre? Its cool.

link

Sorry my songs aren't linking.
eh boring no offence.
Ugh, Nightcore. Chipmunking music is (in my opinion) one of the most pointless things ever, not really my type of thing.
its ok. im picky of which songs r good and boring if u did not notiice by now.
Eh, fair point. Wasn't really a fan of that though.
più di un anno fa 2ntyOnePilots said…
Ey not bad! That intro was cool and the vocals are very nice, calming yet intense.
Ok but honestly I have a selective taste in music and that was pretty good!
link
Not bad at all. I think that this is one of the better 21P songs, though they do have a lot of good stuff. I like the rap flow in this one. Catchy beat too.
più di un anno fa SilentForce said…
Catchy song.I really like the music and the vocals are good as well.
I love a good Queensryche song. Can't say that I've heard this one until now though. It's very catchy and I adore the guitar riff.
hmm. sounds mysterious at first. eh its ok.
più di un anno fa 2ntyOnePilots said…
Gr8 song! My k-pop (BTS) obsessed friend has already made me listen to a lot of their songs, even thou there not rlly my thing, pretty good!

link

This song has a good message. I love it
I like the beat and flow of this song. But more than that I think that I like some of the background noises; idk what they are but I like them lol.