random I Once Dreamed That...

zanhar1 posted on Mar 08, 2017 at 03:23PM
New game: everyone has odd and wacky or epic and wild dreams. Here's a forum where you can share and discuss yours. Any time you have a fun dream you want to share just type it up here.

random 50 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa BennieBear27 said…
"I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive. Now I only waste it dreaming of you." sorry stuck in my head.

Okay so I had a weird dream a few nights ago, and basically I went to this carnival thing but it was a really weird carnival and Doc Brown there and so was my grandpa. And I was there for a while but it was night the whole time and the building were all made either weathered wood or gingerbread.
Then I'm in some random house and I get a text on a group chat but it isn't a normal group chat but it was still a group chat. And I wasn't myself, apparently I was Blurryface and all the other people were characters too. But I can't remember any of the other people or the characters, just me being Blurryface. So I become friends...frens? I dunno but I become friends with the others and go to one of their houses. Then we hand out and talk, I leave and fall asleep in my dream.
Then I woke up and thought I was still dreaming so I though "YES I GET TO GO HANG OUT AGAIN!"

I didn't.
più di un anno fa EgoMouse said…
I dreamed that I was actually good at Puyo Puyo. HAHAH....I'm so wild.
 I dreamed that I was actually good at Puyo Puyo. HAHAH....I'm so wild.
zanhar1 commented…
te crazy man. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TheLefteris24 said…
I was just returning home from shopping. There was a little Goblin-like creature waiting at the entrance. It was wearing a red hood and looked at me impatienly. I greeted it and asked what it is doing here. It said that it was hungry and asked me in return if I could give it any food. I didn't really mind and agreed. I started searching the bag I was carrying while the Goblin displayed a grin. I handed over a Chocolate Wafer. The little creature looked at it for a few seconds with an unexpected look. It turned at me and screamed that it was looking for Human flesh. It started running towards me. The moment he jumped, I gave him a Kick with my Knee. It fell back to the ground seemingly unconscious. I observed it for a moment and when I approached it started to have some kind of spasms and was moaning in pain as it crawled away from me. I guess, that was it. I picked up the Chocolate Wafer and got inside. Then, I woke up !!!!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
I posted this one a while ago on tumblr but I though I'd share it here; I had this dream that Regina, Azula, and I were in a room surrounded by men made of peppermint. Suddenly I hear a loud series of crashes followed by Regina yelling, "yeah, that's right! Fuck you and yo minty fresh ass." Or something like that. And Azula snickers and remarks that they all toppled over like dominoes.
più di un anno fa ace2000 said…
My mom was killed by a banana collector because we wouldn't give him bananas.
I've also dreamed I was a ninja gecko.
I've also dreamed that some of my classmates came over to my house and there was this giant black rug that ate them all.
Yesterday or the day before that I dreamed I was an octopus that had all of my tentacles crushed - think I got prosthetic tentacles lol
Today, I dreamed about going to classes, missing some of them to spend time at the library. The library had a staircase that went nowhere and the structure of it made absolutely no sense, leading into walls and stuff. Here's a horrible drawing I made that barely describes it.
 Today, I dreamed about going to classes, missing some of them to spend time at the library. The libra
zanhar1 commented…
So glad I'm boy the only one who makes bad drawings so that I can remember what my dream nonsense looked like! più di un anno fa
I had a dream where there was a zombie apocalypse and I was fighting them off. But then I started to lose and suddenly a wild Trump appeared. He thanked me for "defending our huge and beautiful country." And then declared that he knew what to do. And he built a wall to keep the zombies out. Then he handed me a balloon and thanked me again.

I have a lot of questions for my own brain.
EgoMouse commented…
Wow, Trump even saving the country in a dream. What a hero. più di un anno fa
ThePrincesTale commented…
lol wtf zanhar xD And nah, what I got from this is that Trump is only good 'in ya dreams' (sounds accurate) più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
I helped save our "huuuuuuuggggggeee, beautiful, country." più di un anno fa
So okay, I dreamed about meeting The Once-ler in the supermarket and I took a bunch of pictures with him along with myself and my brothers. He was with some guy named The Recycler, which looks like where's Waldo but more Dr.Seuss -like. Anyways, The Once-ler was busy so we decided to stalk The Recycler for some reason. This guy has no knowledge of the road rules so he drives all over hedges and sidewalks. Then see where he lives which is a large plot of land owned by The Once-ler that is separated by hedges. Everything is all polluted and smokey so the Recycler clears up the smoke and recycles this piece of bottle by using some kind of drill thingy to take it apart. Then he tells us all about plastic and the labeling stuff that comes with it. It was uh....much more interesting dreaming it than describing it lol.
 So okay, I dreamed about meeting The Once-ler in the supermercato and I took a bunch of pictures with
EgoMouse commented…
Oh right, after that, we started ignoring road rules and drive everywhere with The Recycler.....I don't know why this is a thing, but it is lol. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Geesh this forum makes me realize I havent had a dream I remember in ages.
ThePrincesTale commented…
Same lol. I think I'm too exhaustedly sleep-deprived to ever wake up and remember dreams, rip. più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
Ugggg if u don't even dream why tf did u evn post Rikew??? più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
That sucks though, I don't know what I'd do without my dreams. Actually I do; I had a period of time where I just stopped remembering my dreams and I was mildly distressed because I missed them. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
I occasionally have times when I do remember them, maybe like a mese but most of the times I dont anymore XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa candylover246 said…
Yo i just had the strangest dream last night

Idk how it began but the world was already ruined and there was no hospitable places left (it was like post-WWIII or smth). So the very few survivors (who were mainly about a few dozen 10-17 y/o kids and even fewer adults) were brought to a floating small town up in the sky or wtv. Everyone hid there to stay hidden from the ongoing destructive world below while the elder kids & adults kept watch over the dead world to warn is if we were caught or something. But it was hard to live up there cos the sky was always greyish-dark and you could always hear the explosions going on down there, which looked like orange-ish light bursts from up here. Then we had a flying car (i dunno how tf that's possible but it happened) to patrol around the floating town place to not get too bored. Then see here throughout the end some other boy and I (who suddenly turned into a 14-something-y/o girl idk how) were looking down at the ruins of the world when I got this idea that the boy and I were cloned from the same mother but we're actually the same person just.. cloned w/ different genders?? Anyway I panicked and ran to tell the elder ppl about it. Then we appared in a Waffle House all of a sudden. And then we were watching fking Shrek in a tiny room
And then I told the elders about it and they just told me it's just puberty and I woke up cos the disappointment was probably too much :v

Yea that's kinda all I remember :L
zanhar1 commented…
"It's just puberty." 😂 più di un anno fa
applebear123 commented…
xD più di un anno fa
I like... once dreamed... like three days ago... that I actually started, watched, and completed a whole anime series.

Crazy isnt it?

No like seriously I havent finished an anime in so long that I remember freaking out once I did in my dream XD

I wish I remember what the new anime was though XD
zanhar1 commented…
I feel te lol. più di un anno fa
candylover246 commented…
It was Mob Psycho 100. te should totally go watch it now. :v più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa a11-swift said…
laugh
This was probably like five years ago but I once dreamed that my step mother had turned into a monster and she was trying to attack me and my siblings and we ran to our old house and hid there.
Once I had two dreams. One of those dreams was me writing the other dream down in my dream journal so I wouldn't forget it. The sad thing is I woke up and forgot what that dream was about.
I couldnt get myself to fully wake up so I dreamed up Akashi and he convinced me to wake up :v I never remember more than my "half asleep" portion of my dream
più di un anno fa Seanthehedgehog said…
I was dreaming about my grandfather, during his time as an engineer on the New York Central. He drove steam engines during the 40's, and 50's, just like the ones in this video.
I was dreaming about some kind of pedophile dude that was trying to tell this boy to take off his clothes. Of course, the boy is smart and doesn't. Then it was awkward because the pedophile was in his speedo and the word throbbing and veiny was thrown around. So nothing happens between them because the pedophile was busted and we chased him around. It was a rather awkward dream.
I once dreamed that the boyfriend of one of my friends was a serial killer who lay on a long shelf under a school water fountain all the time pretending to be sleeping, and whenever a kid would bend over the water fountain to take a drink, he would kill them............. Eventually the teachers found out, and when I saw him walking down the hallway after the teachers had reformed him, he had platinum blond hair instead of his actual brown hair

He's broken up with my friend now
I also once dreamed about my classmates catching Ebola from dinosaurs

And I specifically remember an infected T-Rex dissolving in acid or lava or something while inside a playground slide
I've also dreamed I was inside a spaceship that exploded in outer space
In another dream:

A UFO came down through the ceiling of a restaurant (while I was yelling at my mom's boyfriend "I told you so")

Then there was this fox-humanoid character that was ordered by the alien in charge to start killing people, but the fox didn't want to for some reason that I can't remember bc this was like three years ago

Then the fox character started throwing plates around the restaurant while running around in mid-air and we were chased out by the aliens
zzz
This was all dreamed in the two hours one or two weeks ago when I decided to go back to sleep in the morning instead of getting up. Wrote down the gist of it right after I woke up just bc I hadn't had such a detailed dream in a long time

I always manage to get away from machines chasing me in a house

Machine with big arms chasing me around while I'm near the ceiling, saved by person, and machine meets fate I would have met (either fiery or shredded)

I get projected through air from house (everybody thinks we're going to die, but we suddenly change course on our way to the ground and they get very mad.) The person who saved me not wearing his or her white? shoes, and I see shoes way down below us on the ground and feel bad that the person's going to have to walk around barefoot, then look back and the person is wearing the shoes

We pass over herd of bison

I argue with the other person about whether we've gone far away enough from the people back at the house who will be trying to find us

We enter and then flee from museum (I think?) that was actually a giant cat

We go back into nature reserve (where the bison were I think) looking like very bright white stars - hard to hide, leave from behind bush when our pursuers come, and they see us

We go into another house where I consider hiding in a closet (maybe inside a glass cup inside the actual door?) but then just leave out window

There's an alarm on in suburban neighborhood saying that there are strange people around and I try not to look too strange and flatten myself up against side of the house. Pursuers see me and try to divide me up since they don't see the valuable red smudge that I have anywhere (don't remember when the idea of the valuable red smudge first popped up in my dream). To try and stop this, somebody on my side places a bet on me; he loses, but he still takes the whole me with him anyway since the whole idea of dividing me up was bad in the first place

I flee through a school and get a way out with help of friendly students who don't know what's going on

I return to house (which happens to be a giant tall tree stump) I most recently left to check back in - try to get in through a hole, but it's too small for me to get in without damaging the red smudge on my wrist. Meet up with someone on my side also being chased. My ringtone too loud, reset

I go on top of the very tall tree stump with this person at suggestion of this person but from up there see Taylor swift who is bad - person with me looks exactly like her and is excited to see her

i flee through the school without Taylor swift seeing me and go hide in the hippie association room

The hippies tell me I can stay as long as I like, but I decide after a while that I'll leave because not all of the people being chased can fit in the room, and for just the people who can fit to be allowed in is unfair to the other people

Don't remember where I put the red smudge (on legs/ankles or wrists) and can't see too well bc it's dark, but see a bit still on my wrist.

Woken up by mom
I received a 40-something percent on my physics exam :/ ._.
I was riding in a shopping cart to escape from giant (as tall as skyscrapers) raptors (I think) that came from under a museum building
I had to hide a body behind a tri-fold poster

Not sure whether that was the same dream in which I was taken as a war prisoner by the Soviets and the Nazis (not sure who imprisoned me first, either)
I was on a train that didn't have any seats in it - basically just an empty room on wheels, with windows - filled with gray people. And everything outside the train was either white, gray, or black

rather unsettling
più di un anno fa Mauserfan1910 said…
I had a dream once where I was a time traveler. I was taking on a bounty for the police, and I was thrown forward in time and onto another planet. My friend Melody was there and I had to help her kill like a giant spider or some shit, find a goddess named Iros in order to go back but then my husband showed up and recruited me into some empire thing but of course I was going to join because I want that fat throbbing mexican dick

shit was wild

it looked about like this but with guns
 I had a dream once where I was a time traveler. I was taking on a bounty for the police, and I was th
I was hanging upside down (or maybe just hovering?) over a penguin civilization.

One of the best dreams I've ever had - the penguin civilization was so beautiful, and I felt very at peace
I was sitting on top of a mountain range, and the sky was deep red
I got shot in the head to save a disabled kid in my class (probably dreamt that in fifth grade, since that was the only grade in which we had a class together)
I was trying to fatally shoot Bambi in a video game, while he was running for his life

...woke up feeling awful because Bambi was my absolute favorite movie character when I was little
 I was trying to fatally shoot Bambi in a video game, while he was running for his life ...woke up
I escaped a museum, became a woolly mammoth, and migrated with a woolly mammoth herd to a summer camp in Maryland that IRL we went on a class trip to
Had a dream last night that involved floating clementines

It also involved me putting "why do clementines" into Google and seeing "why do clementines float" as the fourth result
applebear123 commented…
hahaha so specific! xD più di un anno fa
All in the same dream: Jae from DAY6 lived in the house behind my house, I was in a museum looking for my pink pencil case and my camera case, and I learned that the guy I've liked for a while (IRL) had almost committed suicide two times (wth)
più di un anno fa applebear123 said…
it was quite a very long time ago...so i remember only bits and pieces of it!......

an evening with dark pink sky.....we were outside our house wishing my father a good journey since he was leave to some place. after he left suddenly a group of dinosaur started running on our street.......but somehow it became common like how stray dogs just wander on the streets..... we are just talking with each other(my family ), suddenly when a man emerged from one of our flower pots..... we stand there staring at him shocked...he started to ask for an address and suddenly claimed that he is a terrorist, pointing a gun at us..... a group of terrorist appear out of nowhere..... everyone were pointing a gun at us but they didn't shoot anyone or speak anything........then again suddenly a group of big men wearing black t shirts (like in the picture) appeared...they were holding even better guns than the terrorist ...these guys mentioned that they are from the CID...... so basically all the terrorists and the black t-shirt guys were pointing the guns at each other.....but no one spoke or shot at each other......it was like that for like 10 minutes.... my grandmom lost her patience, and snatched one of the guns from the black t-shirt guy and shot all the terrorists (at the same time dinosaurs were running on the street...they looked more like godzilla)............. I WOKE UP!
the black t-shirt guys were like them in the picture except that they were wearing black cooling glass!
 it was quite a very long time ago...so i remember only bits and pieces of it!...... an evening wit
più di un anno fa applebear123 said…
tongue
most of the time i dream of writing an exam!
più di un anno fa TheLefteris24 said…
I just had the oddest dream about Fanpop...

There was an iconless Member here who kept sending me certain cryptic messages. At first, it was fine and all but then he started getting weirder and weirder. I mean, kinda on a Stalker level. I was starting to get a little worried and then I noticed... The dude covered the Image Section of my Club with the same picture of a withered leaf... WHO IN THE WORLD GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO POST THE SAME PICTURE OF A LEAF, WHO WITHERS, REPEATEDLY ON A PERSONAL CLUB AND LAUGHS CREEPILY ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION??? ONLY CREEPERS FROM HORROR MOVIES!!! I confronted him about it and he just got even more cryptic while keeping up his laughter at the same time. He then showed me a picture he claimed to be his and guess what I witnessed...

IT WAS THE ANNOYING CHILDHOOD FRIEND MEME THAT I POSTED BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, that was freaking terrifying! After a while, I got a notice from a few other Members who saw his posts and got told that he was dealt with. Still though, I freaked out... Little creeper kids are just the worst...

At least, while I was cleaning up the mess in my Club, I got a certain post in one of my questions asking for positive quotes (which I didn't recall ever asking) from another unknown Member. It made me feel better about the whole situation and then while I was typing a comment of gratitude.... I woke up...

Seriously, I knew that I shouldn't have eaten those marmalade biscuits before I got to sleep...
 I just had the oddest dream about Fanpop... There was an iconless Member here who kept sending me
2ntyoneplts commented…
link più di un anno fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ te TOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????? GAAAHHH !!!! più di un anno fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
That's even worse than the Withered Leaf Spam I got from the others !!!! più di un anno fa
2ntyoneplts commented…
;) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 2ntyoneplts said…
I have really bloody horrible vivid dreams about killing people I love. I’m terrified of my own head. What if I actually killed someone?
TheLefteris24 commented…
I would advise seeing a Specialist on the matter. A Professional's help in this could go a long way !!!! più di un anno fa
2ntyoneplts commented…
I don’t want to think about it. The only place I’m ever this open is with te guys più di un anno fa
I had a dream that my old boss came back to my work place (he was transferred). Not weird on its own but he actually did drop by in real life the next day.
2ntyoneplts commented…
lol te have the power più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 2ntyOnePilots said…
^^^i feel sick rereading that.

Um I dreamed that I met the person who saved my life.
I loved it. It won’t happen but well as we say...
Power To The Local Dreamer
più di un anno fa SmolKitten said…
I had a dream I missed the bus at my Grandma's house.

Ok, so this is how it went!
It started with all of us outside in the dark. My little sister's friend was there with us. I went inside to go get my stuff, The time was going down and I have lost my phone. I heard the bus come by trying to find all my stuff, but then the bus didn't think I was coming so it turned the other way.
I went back inside to try and find my phone. I kept finding everyone else's phone but mine. Then, I finally found my phone on my grandma's counter and it was broken. I took it with me on the bus and it still worked just fine. And for some reason there were Televisions on the bus :I The televisions played Adventure Time for some reason.

Then, I dropped my phone and it fell out of the moving bus.Apparently the bus has holes in the walls.

THE END :D
più di un anno fa SmolKitten said…
Also, last night I had a dream where I was at a mall place with 1000+ floors, a disco room, an underwater seafood restaurant, a planetarium, and Disney World was shown outside :I

And in the mall there was a place like Chuck-e Cheeses but with a tunnel that takes you to a "The Lego Movie" room :I
più di un anno fa Ranty-cat said…
Can't remember .....
Today, I dreamt about going to a hotel with three women (idk why I dream about hotels so much). So I had a backpack full of mice because mice always ends up in my dreams. So, they gave me a form to write stuff I would do with them. Something about going to a spa, playing video games, and making a mouse cage together. The ladies kinda rolled their eyes at how geeky and unsexy it was lol. So they stripped down to white bikinis and we went in a car. When we parked the car, we had some kind of car technology that lets it mirror on the other side to prevent our car from being stolen apparently, idk why mirroring would work, but I guess it does in this dream. So we had a nice day at the spa. We go back to the hotel and my brothers were there and we ate some pizza. And I guess the dream ended with me getting mice kisses.
I dreamt of a new farming game where if you throw an animal in a pen (in this case a bee), it will turn into four smaller animals. Super cute.
I dreamt about Heaven and the universe's meaning. Also something about trying out underwear....
più di un anno fa ShadowFan100 said…
I once dreamed that I was in what looked like a wave pool, but there were no waves going. It was a little eerie, but that's not the scary part. It seemed pretty calm, until I noticed the water slowly turn black. What made it worse was how I could feel like something was off. As the water turned black, I felt as if I couldn't breath. And then I woke up, and realized I had apparently stopped breathing in my sleep.

So, the way I interpret it is: The water was my life, and the water turning black was me losing oxygen. The dream was telling me that I stopped breathing and I needed to wake TF up soon, or else.
I dreamt about some nice guy who owned some kind of indoor dog daycare so because he was really friendly, me and my friends supported the guy through donations. The guy used the money for some kind of sadistic experiment on people and it kinda turned into a nightmare so the place had to be blown up lol.