random It Returns! icona Contest! | Round 00: ¬ůşĤŊß\

Riku114 posted on Oct 12, 2017 at 09:00PM
Owner: link

Permanently Banned: LavenderGolden

Rules:
-Icon must apply to the theme of the current round
-Icon must be between 100 x 100 and 200 x 200 as well as square
-Entry may not be made after to the deadline (one week per round)
-No voting for yourself
-No stealing icons or using icons that do not belong to you
-Polls last for a week
-Winner chooses next round, if winner does not choose something by a week, I will select the round
-Ties will be resolved with a tiebreaker round that will last 3 days
-Winner gets a prop. If I win, I dont get a prop. If there is a tie, regardless of the tie, both get a prop
-No repeat themes
-Have fun a be fair
-Icon must be cropped and edited by you.
-Avoid polling Random itself for advice and tips on which icon to choose, you may poll other spots like user clubs and anime clubs and all, but avoid polling Random as that will be where the official poll ends up.

Any icon that is not between the sizes of 100 x 100 and 200 x 200 and is not square will be left out. Also, any icon that does not agree with the rules above will not be included either.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­•~•­~•~­

Round 1: Halloween
link TheLefteris24

Round 2: ;)
link SwordofIzanami

Round 3: Mythological Creature
link Zeppie

Round 4: Meme Representation
link TIE. TheLefteris24, THaSlimJim
link THaSlimJim

Round 5: Crossover
link Riku114

Round 6: Ship / Couple
link 8theGreat

Round 7: Food and Drink
link 8theGreat

Round 8: Birds
link 8theGreat

Round 9: Cute Things
link Zeppie

Round 10: Winter Wonderland
link SeraphOfTheEnd8

Round 11: Something Blue
link

Round 12: Gaming
link
last edited on Aug 22, 2018 at 07:51AM

random 487 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 487

più di un anno fa SwordofIzanami said…
#Nozula #Pro-13

Nu's Perfect Ass is my new precious little Princess! <3
 #Nozula #Pro-13 Nu's Perfect culo is my new precious little Princess! <3
TheLefteris24 commented…
I must say that this icona intrigues me a lot. That's a really nice behind !!!! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Congratulations to Riku114 for winning the Relatable Characters round!

Round 31: Nozula is now CLOSED!

link

Round 32: Aesthetic Glasses is now OPEN!

It has to be an aesthetic pic of SOME form of glasses. Eyeglasses, wine glasses, putrid g[l]asses. And let's see. As for the thing each person must say along with their submission...let's go with...

"20/20"
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
20/20
she's holding a wine glass; that count?
 20/20 she's holding a wine glass; that count?
wantadog commented…
If te think it's aesthetic then ya. più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
kool più di un anno fa
BlindBandit92 commented…
Super dope zanny più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
Thank te :) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TheLefteris24 said…
Well, I can go along with this.

20/20

Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann !!!!
 Well, I can go along with this. [b]20/20[/b] Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann !!!!
TheLefteris24 commented…
Just wanted to mention that this is the first time I have applied certain Effects when making an icona besides simply Cropping and Resizing. Still working on it so most likely I'll be posting Improved Versions of it. I might be changing it as well if I find something fancier. We'll see !!!! più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
I certainly enjoy this icona tho XD Honestly I don't have a clue why Faye Valentine pops in my head when I look at this, but I can't say thinking about Yoko and Faye at the same time is a bad experience più di un anno fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I see XD That makes me really glad to know. Now that te mention it, I can see some resemblance to Faye as well. Can't say that it is a bad experience for me either !!!! più di un anno fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
Can't help but wonder how would the Original Version fare. Not that there is that much of a difference but still... Guess, that's the kind of dilemma icona Makers need to go through !!!! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa JetBlack_ said…
Izaya▪️◾️⬛️

20/20
last edited più di un anno fa
 Izaya▪️◾️⬛️ 20/20
wantadog commented…
Gotta say 20/20. Riku and I are adding that to this XD più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Not that we'd disqualify any icone for not doing it più di un anno fa
JetBlack_ commented…
Sorry! Will modifica my post xD più di un anno fa
Here's mine. 20/20 if I ever saw one.
 Here's mine. 20/20 if I ever saw one.
più di un anno fa SilentForce said…
20/20
 20/20
più di un anno fa BlindBandit92 said…
20/20
 20/20
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
IM JOINING THIS ONE

20/20
 IM JOINING THIS ONE 20/20
più di un anno fa applebear123 said…
20/20
 20/20
Congratulations to JetBlack for winning the Nozula Round!

ROUND 32: Aesthetic Glasses is now CLOSED!

link

ROUND 33: Passion is now OPEN!

As per usual, please give some descriptions of why you find whatever is in your icon to be something you are passionate about!
Honestly tho? I'm a little unsure of if I will or even CAN participate. I just...dunno if I am passionate about anything in particular :/

Nothing springs to mind so...we'll see I guess.
Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you patron saint of all things pizza. CC from Code Geass.

This icon is very self explanatory. I love women and I love pizza. Both things I am passionate for therefore it combines them. CC is an actual queen okay. I love her so much.
 Ladies and Gentlemen. I give te patron saint of all things pizza. CC from Code Geass. This icona i
TheLefteris24 commented…
I saw these aspects coming before I even clicked on the Update XD C.C. is a great choice. Her and pizza are quite an Iconic combination !!!! più di un anno fa
I'm passionate about music, mostly because it has helped me through some rough shit and helps me with my writing.
 I'm passionate about music, mostly because it has helped me through some rough shit and helps me with
Fuck it. The two things I'm passionate about are my dogs. This one is Jake. He has cancer right now so he's getting like...the royal treatment of the super expensive grain free no china all real ingredients food with the nice expensive dry food and I add in some turmeric powder as well and he gets the organic super nice dog treats and....he's #Adorbz
 Fuck it. The two things I'm passionate about are my dogs. This one is Jake. He has cancer right now s
And this one is Saidi(Yes it is spelled that way) and she has had hip issues for a few years now which is why I let her sleep on the soft bed with me at night despite everyone telling me not to cuz the dog hair but FUCK IT! MY SHADY LADY NAMED SAIDI DESERVES THE BEST!

I'll use a random number generator to decide which icon I end up submitting for realz.
 And this one is Saidi(Yes it is spelled that way) and she has had hip issues for a few years now whic
TheLefteris24 commented…
Sorry to know about both. I can really understand that desire to offer them the best te can. They are indeed really adorable !!!! più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Saidi is in perfect health other than the hip issues and really they only act up when it is cold. più di un anno fa
Of my many passions, I decided to go with birds and I guess technically love? Second one wasnt entirely what I intended until I was editing but it fits too.

Also, I specifically chose to use pigeon over other stereotypically beautiful birds like a peacock or parrot of some sort because honestly pigeons get way too bad of a rep and I wanna say they can look beautiful anyways :v

Its a statement

I will always argue and defend pigeons of all kind
 Of my many passions, I decided to go with birds and I guess technically love? secondo one wasnt entire
Odd how few people are in this round XD
TheLefteris24 commented…
It's alright! There's still a bit of time. The Entries so far are great. I'll also make up for it myself. The Passion that will be brought out of this Round is going to make an impact. te can be sure of that !!!! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SwordofIzanami said…
Since zanhar took my pick, so I decided to go with art. I love sketching because not only that I can create anything from my mind into a picture, but it helps me to become more relax.
 Since zanhar took my pick, so I decided to go with art. I Amore sketching because not only that I can
più di un anno fa Bellatrix666 said…
I really love books, especially fantasy books. It helps me escape reality. As an anxious person it can really help. Also, books are great and beautiful
 I really Amore books, especially fantasy books. It helps me escape reality. As an anxious person it ca
Alright. After spending the entire week trying to find the kind of Icons that could click with me for this Round, I have finally made my decision near the end XD There are a lot of Subjects I could say I'm passionate about. All of the above Entries being already part of them.

In the end, I will go with this one. I see it as a good representation of how beautiful and inspiring our surroundings can be when we pay them the attention they deserve. Nature and various aspects of it is certainly something I'm pretty passionate about. Have always been finding it having a Mystical / Spiritual influence over me. I always feel at my best when I'm close to it and its many wonders always have a way of leaving me in awe. For example, the Air flowing through you, the Sea gently caressing your body, the light of the Sun at morning or that of the Moon at night illuminating your way and so many other experiences to live for if you decide to look past the hustle and bustle in our Lives. A multitude of feelings being brought out and being able to share them with those close to you. I could say more and in more detail than this but I got to be brief. Nature in overall is all the beauty that surrounds us. Art itself. I'm in love with it !!!!
 Alright. After spending the entire week trying to find the kind of icone that could click with me for
Congratulations to Wantadog for winning Aesthetic Glasses Round!

Round 33: Passion is now CLOSED!

link

Round 34: Blood (on Characters) is now OPEN!
più di un anno fa SilentForce said…
I guess that I'll be going with this one:
 I guess that I'll be going with this one:
Mine
 Mine
I'll be going with this for now. Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Might change it later !!!!
 I'll be going with this for now. Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Might change it later
Shit I forgot to have people say something

For now I think Ill go with this Vincent Nightray Icon
 Shit I forgot to have people say something For now I think Ill go with this Vincent Nightray icona
SilentForce commented…
Were we supposed to chant "Bloody Mary" 3 times? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
I shoudl have done that più di un anno fa
▪️▪️▪️▪️
 ▪️▪️▪️▪️
This actually looks better as a larger image imo, but whatever XD

and yes. I did the white and black colors for a reason. Danganronpa fans know what I'm insinuating.
 This actually looks better as a larger image imo, but whatever XD and yes. I did the white and bla
TheLefteris24 commented…
Yep. Quite a thoughtful sposta right there. Kudos to te for that !!!! più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
In addition, OBVIOUSLY Danganronpa Mirai needed a crucial fix in terms of blood. più di un anno fa
I cropped an edit I made a while ago, is it ok ? Or do I have to make an entirely new one ?
 I cropped an modifica I made a while ago, is it ok ? o do I have to make an entirely new one ?
8theGreat commented…
Pretty sure I've seen people use older icone before. I'm just about to do that as well so... più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
^Yep te can as long as te made it più di un anno fa
Bellatrix666 commented…
Okay, thanks ^^ più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 8theGreat said…
I had originally wanted to draw something for this because I had a really good idea but I don't really have the time to do what I wanted.

Still wanted to participate tho so here is a thing I edited together like 4 years ago. Don't know who the original artist is.
 I had originally wanted to draw something for this because I had a really good idea but I don't reall
più di un anno fa applebear123 said…
rize from tokyo ghoul
 rize from tokyo ghoul
Due to the recent falling out between Wanta and I, we are readjusting the management of this icon. Due to my soon to be really busy schedule and his larger desire to run it, I am passing the primary ownership of the Icon Contest to Wanta, meaning he will tend to be the person in charge of the polls and so on.

In return, I will move back to co-owner and primarily be here in case he becomes too busy / inactive to run it, to help deal with possible issues, and in the case anything ends up being an issue with him.

Per prior discussion before the falling out, Lefteris is being added as a Moderator in order to help where it can be used and to help when issues, such as the past cheating issues, arise.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Thank te for this. I'll be glad to assist whenever it is needed !!!! più di un anno fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
And since it came to this, I would like to announce that I am resigning from this Position. There isn't any need for it anymore !!! più di un anno fa
Due to recent events I will not be participating in this contest anymore because there's way too much tension in it.
BlindBandit92 commented…
If anything and if I feel like it. I might make another contest without the tension but currently I do not care either way. più di un anno fa
Congratulations to Zanhar for winning the Passion round of the icon contest.

Round 34: Blood is now CLOSED

link

Round 35: I dunno is now OPEN

Please include a fun fact about whatever your icon features.
 Congratulations to Zanhar for winning the Passion round of the icona contest. Round 34: Blood is
Let's see if we can get this kickstarted. Here's my submission.

Fun fact about Ferrets!: When ferrets are excited, they perform what is called a “weasel war dance,” which is a series of leaps, sideways hops, and bumping into nearby objects. Such a display is not a sign of aggression but rather an invitation to play. In the wild, it is used to confuse their prey.
 Let's see if we can get this kickstarted. Here's my submission. Fun fact about Ferrets!: When ferr
Many black cats have golden eyes, which is the result of high melanin pigment content in their bodies.
 Many black Gatti have golden eyes, which is the result of high melanin pigment content in their bodies
Fun fact : in north mythology, Loki once shapeshifted into a mare and a horse got him pregnant. Later, Loki gave birth to Sleipnir, the 8 leged horse that he gave to Odin. Also for anyone interested, the Runes used in this edit are Futhark and read Sleipnir.
 Fun fact : in north mythology, Loki once shapeshifted into a mare and a horse got him pregnant. Later
In China bats are a symbol of happiness, joy and good fortune.
 In China bats are a symbol of happiness, joy and good fortune.
I love that the likes on these are like a preview of how the poll will go.
Tigers are pretty good swimmers and it is said that they can swim up to 6 kilometres !!!!
 tigri are pretty good swimmers and it is detto that they can swim up to 6 kilometres !!!!
Congratulations to Zanhar for winning the Blood Round!

Round 35: I Dunno is now CLOSED!

link

Round 36: Gothic is now OPEN!

It can be anything so long as it is gothic! As for what you have to say for this round....do you like Batman? Yey or Ney.
Bluebell-in-May is now free from her temporary ban.
Mine
 Mine
The people are the metal band Avatar (go listen to it, it's awesome !)
 The people are the metal band Avatar (go listen to it, it's awesome !)
Imma go with this for now
 Imma go with this for now
più di un anno fa 8theGreat said…
Gothic Lolita better fekkin' count or I will sue someone.
Gonna go with this pic of Mana for right now but we'll see
 Gothic Lolita better fekkin' count o I will sue someone. Gonna go with this pic of Mana for right
wantadog commented…
Gothic Lolita lowkey was the first thing I Google searched for this image. Then I decided to try and practice making nice landscape icone più di un anno fa
zanhar1 commented…
it count più di un anno fa
I decided I wont take part in the icon contest anymore either actually. I relinquish the rights to Wanta
Riku114 commented…
I personally dont believe in being involved with certain things correlated with this contest. più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
Sorry to hear about this. Your submissions always added something extra to each round. più di un anno fa
Bluebell-in-May commented…
Ummm....I understand. più di un anno fa
I would also like to announce that I am resigning from being a Moderator. Not that my presence as such was felt since it only happened pretty recently but I am obliged to inform. I believe there is no need for it. It is something that I have been thinking since I got placed in that position. The timing and circumstances weren't really the best. I'll keep contributing to the Contest the same way as most in here and whenever I am able to. Nothing more than that though !!!!
wantadog commented…
Regrettable but understandable più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Bluebell-in-May said…

Here is mine !!!!
 Here is mine !!!!