Red Hot Chili Peppers Best Chili's Song

benji posted on Apr 15, 2007 at 06:17PM
I found it very odd not to find a Chili's spot, I meant to make it when I signed up but got sidetracked! So yeah, I'd like to know what songs people find to be their most enjoyable. My favourite is constantly changing, their are so many songs, but if I had to make a decision I'd choose their most tender moments. "Scar Tissue" and "Under The Bridge".
save

Red Hot Chili Peppers 16 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa PkmnTrainerJ said…
"By The Way" I love to bits. "Scar Tissue" is also good, though I think that's only 'cause you've played it so much that I was forced into liking it.
più di un anno fa megloveskyle said…
Can't Stop.
più di un anno fa Gypsy said…
How do you make spots? There should seriously be a spot for Frusciante, his solo stuff is amazing.
Anyway...at one point I wouldn't have been able to choose between so many. Now, for me, it has to be Wet Sand.
più di un anno fa ThinkPink20 said…
There are WAY too many good RHCP songs. My pick right now is Can't Stop. This is likely to change though. I think everything off Stadium is AMAZING.
più di un anno fa XpsychotickissX said…
Can't Stop, By The Way, Fortune Faded, Under the Bridge, Scar Tissues pretty awesome also
più di un anno fa zuk_osaczony said…
They have got lots of great songs and chose only some of them is very difficult. but especially I admire and love "I could have lied", "Californication", "Venice Queen (live Slane Castle - magic)", "By the way" like everybody, "Forget me not" and list goes on..
più di un anno fa super-hiro said…
Otherside. They didn't play it when I saw them live though :(
più di un anno fa housefan123 said…
turn it again is the best chilis song!!!!
più di un anno fa TVMadnezz said…
Ahhh, too many to choose from but Californication, Universally Speaking and I Could Die For You are some of my faves.
più di un anno fa TheSloan said…
i would probably go for something like get on top or easily, because they are just so high energ and brilliant live.
but i do also like the calmer moments as well such as i could have lied.
so much to choose from!!!!!
più di un anno fa Red_Hot_Mimi said…
The Zephyr Song is my all time favourite but also Hard To Concentrate, I Could Have Lied, If, Venice Queen, Pretty Little Ditty, Torture Me, Charlie,...aaaah theres just so many.
più di un anno fa Mustafa1998 said…
I go with snow because i am only 13 years old
più di un anno fa sherbert36 said…
cool
Scar tissue!!!
più di un anno fa silverfang97 said…
heart
I love Red Hot Chili Peppers, and I've heard of of their songs. Here's my top ten: Under the Bridge, Soul to Squeeze, Scar Tissue, Porcelain, By the Way, Snow (Hey Oh), My Friends, Otherside, Emit Remmus, and Californication.
più di un anno fa CheetahTech said…
Hey is right up there as one of my favorites but I love the new stuff off of the Getaway too.
più di un anno fa k20ryosuke said…

I think best song is Can't stop. They really makes me exiting. I also love their songs all of them.