Resident Evil 5 What are your thoughts on Resident Evil 5 Likes? Dislikes?

johnsgirlalways posted on Mar 16, 2009 at 01:12PM
First off I'll start by saying I absolutely love this game.Bringing in co-op was the best thing to happen to the franchise it is beyond fun.The Graphics are amazing.The story definitely doesn't disappoint.I love the atmosphere and the characters are very likable. Gameplay is smooth I personally had no trouble with the way it handled.Ok dislikes umm I can't think of any.

Resident Evil 5 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa tankbuster93 said…
big smile
Dido. I can't think of a single bad thing about RE 5. ITS THE BEST GAME EVER!
più di un anno fa hellgirl223 said…
The gameplay. Well, some aspects of the gameplay I liked anyway. It has that familiar RE4 gameplay sort of thing.
Graphics. I really don't need to say more to this.
Sheva! I liked that RE5 introduced Sheva to us. Personally, I thought she was a nice addition to the franchise.
Features & unlockables. I mean the game features; like the movie browsers, unlockable, filters etc
Co-op. Definetely! I love co-op when I play, it makes the experience much more fun to play!
Locations of medals. Okay, I admit, I cheated and used a guide lmao; but, I like how Capcom makes these medals challenging to find xD;
Actions. Oh yes. I absolutely looovvveee the action <3
Locations. Idk why, but I just love looking at the whole scenery of the locations ^^
Music. Don't know why, but ever since I saw that youtube video about how they used live orchestra for the soundtrack/music... I fell in love instantly. Its just amazing how people do it <3

Dislikes:
Game length. Idk why, I just thought it was a bit too short :S
No merchant! No merchant ;_; or merchant-like man. Why did they have to kill that merchant guy? D: adds more to the experience and makes the feeling more real XD;
Locations of medals. Yes; as much as I respect Capcom for placing them in challenging places; is also the downside lol.
Lack of horror. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this... but as much as it had its moments, its not as scary (suspense is a different thing) as the other games, IMO ><

These are my likes/dislikes for now.. Ill prolly add/edit more later when I can think of more :P