Resident Evil Resident Evil (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Sep 27, 2014 at 03:21AM
[Back Story]
Originally a small hamlet in the Arklay Mountains,[1] the city became heavily industrialized by the investments of the Umbrella Corporation. From 1987 onward, under the guidance of the Mayor Michael Warren, the city grew rapidly, transforming from a small mountainous community to an industrialized city. However, the city's expansion and modernization was accompanied by a spiraling crime rate. The Raccoon City Police Department (RPD) established the Special Tactics And Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S) in 1996 as a countermeasure to the wave of crime.
(The Story takes place on an ordinary day in Raccoon City meaning the breakout has not happened yet)

[Character Sheets]
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weaponry:

[Occupation]
You can have any current day job in Raccoon City, but even if you are apart of the police department you cannot be a member of S.T.A.R.S. and if you work for umbrella you can't be high up or a scientist. Just a factory worker, receptionist, delivery truck driver, ect.

[Your weaponry]
Depending on your occupation that'll determine what weaponry you start off with. Also I will be controlling Item drops so don't just randomly find guns and ammo and make the game one sided.

[Infection]
If you are bitten you have a high chance of getting infected which means almost certain death unless taken care of quickly which won't be easy to do. So it's best to be cautious.

[Needs]
Remember that you do need to eat, sleep, drink, poop, and pee like normal people since this game is going for realism.

[Location]
Pick a plausible location to start off depending on your Occupation and age does restrict occupations.
 [Back Story] Originally a small hamlet in the Arklay Mountains,[1] the city became heavily industria
last edited on Sep 27, 2014 at 03:23AM

Resident Evil 363 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 363

più di un anno fa Rogue475 said…
Name:
~Alex Hartford

~Journalist for the Local Raccoon City Newspaper

Appearance:
~Caucasian, Average Height, Lean Build, Brown Medium Length Hair, Brown Eyes

Bio:
~Being a journalist, Alex knows Raccoon like the back of his hand. He regularly is sent out to speak with officials in all areas of the city. Alex is a rather enthusiastic fellow, with his head in the clouds. So far hasn't had much luck in relationships, seeing as he's a total Nerd underneath his jacket and I.D.

Weaponry:
~Used to shoot his father's handgun at the range, but other than that, he has little to no firearms training.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: ~Alex Hartford Age: ~21 Occupation: ~Journalist for the Local Raccoon City Newspape
più di un anno fa Aigomiko said…
Name: Amy Kurusagi
Appearance: (Pic)
Bio: Living her entire life in Raccoon City has left Amy with the knowledge of knowing hot to get around town easily. When not studying she can be seen at the school gym practicing her fundamentals on the court.
Weaponry: Pepper Spray given to her by her cautious parents. There's no limit to what kind of danger could be found in this mean city's streets.
 Name: Amy Kurusagi Age: 15 Occupation: Student Appearance: (Pic) Bio: Living her entire life in R
Alex~

"No man! The system is corrupt, your gonna need a new hard-drive." He tells his coworker; Pat, before sitting up from his desk. "Fine, I'll go and bring it in tomorrow." The guy mutters, then walks off to fetch a coffee. Alex then walks over to the window of building, spotting a fairly good looking woman crossing the street. "No chance..." He mumbles to himself, then turns and sips some of his latte.
Amy: Dad I don't see why you brought me here?

Father: Amy today is bring your daughter to work day.

Amy: But dad I'm not a little kid anymore.

Father: Hehehe you'l always be my little girl sweetie.
*He'd pat her hair while walking towards the office doors.*
(is this gonna turn into another protector mission? ^_^)

Alex~

The man then turns over a newspaper on the desk, reading an article on the pharmaceutical group; known as Umbrella. "Like that stuff even works." He scoffs, checking his watch. His boss was supposed to be meeting with him in less than twenty minutes, only he was no-where to be found that morning.
(Hee hee but shes more capable doing sports and her age? She's gonna be useful in tight situations)
Amy: Daaaad I want to go home.

Father: Don't worry sweetie we can leave as soon as my meeting is done.
*It was then that elevator opened and Amy sulked while following her father to the office of Mr.Hartford.*

Father: Do you have the presentation ready for the meeting Mr.Hartford?

*Amy simply stood watching the man. She saw him as average and sighed hoping that there would be a stunning man on the opposite end of the door that way this trip wouldn't be so boring.*
Alex~

"Oh, Mr. Kurusagi, I was just going to call. The presentation is all set and ready to go." He nods, setting his morning coffee on the desk before stepping into the dark room. Alex then turned on the projector, revealing an image of three men standing over a tombstone. "... Sir, are you sure you want your daughter watching this?"
Mr.Kurusagi: True. Amy here is five dollars. GO get a snack and take a look around the place.
*She'd sigh and take the money. She then walked off into the hall.*
Sometimes I just don't know what to with her.
*He'd put his palm on hos face and sighed. After a few seconds of regaining his composure he turned to Alex and nodded.*
Very well continue.
Alex~

He chuckles and starts the short film. It showed a sequence of images that all alluded to the murder of a local minister in the area. "So far the police haven't issued a statement, but I managed to take these pictures before they found me."
Mr.Kurusagi: That was the priest murdered up in the Arklay Mountains while he was on vacation correct?
One of the cannibalism victims?
Alex~

"Correct, that makes the total death count to thirteen, and about twenty five missing." He nods, turning towards his boss. "Something is definitely going on here, and every time I try to glean more info, I'm shut down by the RPD."
Mr.Kurusagi: We have to uncover this story. No doubt the police can be justified by saying they're trying to keep the public away for safety reasons, but I'm sure something else is going on...I know this is a lot to ask, but I need for you to investigate that area..If you do I will give you a large bonus at the end of this payment period.

Alex~

"I'd be happy to, only if this does turn out to be a serial killer, I'm not sure I want to be the one at the end of his knife." He nods, then touches his index finger to his temple. "Do you think I should go to the gun store and purchase a handgun? I mean just in case?" He asks, turning off the projector.
Mr.Kurusagi: Of course. We shall fund it as well here.
*He'd hand Alex a Card.*
This is the company credit card. At most it holds $500. Use it for the gun ammunition and any other things that you'd need for the trip such as food and water since this can take a while.

Amy: Dad can I go?
*The Teen's voice came from the door which seemed to be slightly ajar.*

Mr.Kurusagi: Of course not what are you crazy?

Amy:...Ugh..you never let me have any fun.

Mr.Kurusagi: Fun and chasing down evidence of cannibalism are two different things young lady.
Alex~

"Thank you, I'll be sure to put it to good use." Alex says, placing the card within his wallet. "When would you like me to begin the investigation?"
Mr.Kurusagi: At latest tomorrow. Though to get past the police it'd be best to go at night.

Amy: Ooo police? I want to goooo please?

Mr.Kurusagi: I said no Amy now shush we have important business to discuss.
Alex~

"Yes sir, I'll take the rest of the day assorting the supplies, then I'll head out for the Arklay Mountains to see what I can dig up." The man nods and shakes his bosses hand. "I'll be sure to buy you a drink once this is over." He nods with a hopeful smile.
(Here it is:

Model: Browning Hi-Power
Caliber: 9mm Parabellum
Magazine Size(Number of bullets it can hold): 13 Rounds, except if you want we can just make it ten for nostalgic purposes
Function: Semi-Automatic
Specialty: Able to be fired quickly and relatively accurate depending on distance to the target, accurate to about 30 yards.
 (Here it is: Model: Browning Hi-Power Caliber: 9mm Parabellum Magazine Size(Number of bullets i
Mr.Kurusagu: Hahaha I am looking forward to that.

Amy:...Goodbye Mr.Hartford.
*She'd look at the ground defeated. It was then that she rushed out the door and ran into the hall.*
Alex~

"Good-day." He concludes, then leaves the building to buy his very first firearm.
(Yes 10 would be best)
*After about 40 minutes of driving he arrived at the store and met the owner who was a heavy set man with a leather jacket on.*

Store Owner: How can I help you sir?
(Sounds good)
Alex~

"Yes, I'm looking for a handgun that isn't too expensive, but can hit a target pretty well, can you possibly point me in the right direction, I'm kinda new to guns." He admits, stepping over to the store's clerk.
Store Owner: Well this Browning Hi-Power isn't too strong for ya or too feeble to do some damage. It'd be good for a beginner though I'm going to need to see some I.D.
Alex~

"Oh, yes, here... Gimmie a second." He mutters, taking out his wallet, before handing over his driver's license. "So, how much are we taking?"
Store Owner: Hmm $380. I think that's a fair price.
Alex~

"Right, here's my credit card." He says, giving the man the card he had received from his boss. "Now how much does a box of ammo cost?'
Store Owner: Hmmmm.
*He'd look over the I.D. and card*
$15 bucks.
*It was then that he remembered he'd have to get more supplies.*
Alex~

"Okay so I'd like to purchase two extra magazines full of ammo, if that'd be alright?" He asks, taking his I.D. and card, placing them back inside his wallet.
Store Owner: Sure all together that'll be $410.
*He'd give the man his supply and nodded.*
And remember guns can be your friends if you use them properly.
Alex~

"Thank you very much, and have a nice day." He nods, before taking the bag full of hardware and walking out the door. Alex then placed the bag in the passenger seat of his jeep and started the engine, he'd need to head to the department store for a flashlight and some batteries for his camcorder.
*After another 20 minutes he arrived at a quick and go station. As he entered he saw batteries and small travel flashlights lined against the wall along with snacks and sodas.*
Alex~

He quickly purchased the supplies, leaving only $30 left. Alex than packed everything into his jeep and set out for the Arklay Mountains.

(Getting bored of life, bring on dem zombz)
(Bruh lol then head to the post in Arklay Mountains)
*As he sped up he zoomed down the streets leading up to the mountain until he hit a bump and heard something thud around in his trunk.*
Alex~

He stops his jeep and steps out, turning to see a dark figure in the middle of the road. "... Oh my god." Alex ghasps as he realizes it's a body. He quickly ran over and knelt next to it, padding it lightly to see if the person was still alive. "This isn't happening... This isn't happening." He repeats over and over, seeing the person was dead.
*As he checked the body fro identification he found a tape recorder. Though when he lifted it up he heard his trunk open and a loud sigh.*
Alex~

He turns instantly and stands, gripping the tape recorder in his hands. "Who's there?!" Alex calls out, pushing his glasses up higher.
???: Ehehehehe
*In a few moments the figure became visible as it moved from behind the car. He saw his bosses' 15 year old daughter. She had only her jacket and the clothes on her back.*
Well I can explain hehehe.
 ???: Ehehehehe *In a few moments the figure became visible as it moved from behind the car. He saw h
Rogue475 commented…
lol, nice one :P più di un anno fa
Alex~

"... Oh no, no, no... Get back in the jeep now!" He orders, quickly walking over to her. "Are you kidding me? Your gonna get me fired!" Alex exclaims, and takes his phone off seat, before dialing his boss' number.
*She'd quickly grab the phone and hid it behind her boss after hanging it up.*
Amy: No no no. Listen it's all good. I left him a voice mail on my phone when you first left saying I was staying at Susie's house. He won't even notice. Come ooooon it'll be fun. And you won't be bored sitting alone for multiple hours. Come ooon.
*She'd begin to pout and whimper.*
Alex~

"... N-No, I'm not gonna even think of letting you come along, this is dangerous, there is a dead guy back there!" He calls out to her, pointing in the direction of the body, only when he finally looked, it was gone... "... Um, let's just get in the jeep, okay?"
Amy: Gosh you're alreadylosing it.
*She'd laugh while hopping in the jeep.*
Amy: So where are we staking out? Hmm? Ya know wait for the tribe of spooky Cannibals and get some good snap shots?
Alex~

The incident of the body disappearing had really spooked Alex, so he reached over and took the pistol out of the bag. "We should head back, I'm not gonna be responsible for you." Alex says, glancing at the fifteen year old, before loading the pistol.
Amy: Heh...
*It was obvious she was intimidated by the man with the gun and even questioned her own actions "What did I get myself into?" She then kicked her legs up and laid back.*
Don't worry I can take care of myself just keep going.
Alex~

"I'm not about to take my bosses daughter on an investigation, we're going back." He concludes, stuffing the pistol into the back of his pants. The jeep started up, Alex turned the Jeep around and drove off towards Raccoon.
Amy: You're no fun..
*As they drove back they began to hear barking and loading moaning coming from the woods around them until finally multiple people stood in their way. These people were missing flesh in odd places with pale skin and glazed over eyes. Their movements were simplistic and crazed. Some teens others adults all dressed in normal clothing as if they were camping. As the dogs came into view their bloodied torn flesh glowed in the now dimming sunlight. They were moving quickly slipping in between the people.*

Oh My God!
*The girl shrieked at the sight before her.*
Do something!
 Amy: You're no fun.. *As they drove back they began to hear barking and loading moaning coming from
Alex~

He fumbles to turn the car in reverse, just barely speeding backwards to escape the howling beasts. Alex swerves the Jeep around and starts off back in the direction of the Arklay Mountain's tourist center. "... Why don't you call your dad." He mutters, intensively starring off towards the road.
*She'd quickly grab her cell and began to call him. After multiple attempts she'd begin to panic.*
Amy: It says I have no signal up here?

*It was then that the Jeep arrived in front of a large mansion that seemed to be shut off from the rest of society. As they stopped they heard the sounds of the approaching enemies get louder and more blood thirsty.*

Amy: What do we do there's no more road!?!
 *She'd quickly grab her cell and began to call him. After multiple attempts she'd begin to panic.* A
Alex~

"Uh, c'mon, help me get the supplies inside." He says, turning to retrieve his sleeping pack with his camcorder inside. "There's a few snacks in that bag, grab it." Alex insists, pointing towards the plastic bag behind the passenger seat of the open jeep.
*Amy dove for the bag and hopped out of the car. She ran to the closed off entrance and began to bang on the large wooden door. With no response she began to panic. She began to kick and scream until finally it creaked open.*

Amy: Mr.Hartford! Quick!
Alex~

"I'm coming!" He calls out then stops and turns, realizing he had left the rest of his ammunition in the jeep. "Damnit!" Alex growls, spotting the incoming hounds. Judging from the distance, there was no chance he would make it if he tried for the ammo. He then turned and sprinted after the girl, slamming the giant doors shut instantly as he came inside. "... You okay?"