Resident Evil Jill Valentine dies in Resident evil 5

Sephisis17 posted on Dec 26, 2008 at 03:08AM
It's something I just heard about in the internet. Unfourtunetly the suspicions of many fans around the world about the an image which shows Jill's grave(link: link), and about a trailer that showed her laying on the floor (link), were comfirmed by Capcom to the magazine Famitsu. It's a sad, and tragic time for Resident Evil fans all over the world. And all we can say is: Good bye Jill... You will rest forever in our hearts.
last edited on Dec 26, 2008 at 03:12AM

Resident Evil 14 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Sephisis17 said…
At least for me it was sad! :'(
più di un anno fa Galbraith said…
crying
Oh wow that sucks
più di un anno fa lunam663 said…
crying
It has been confirmed? That freakin sucks. She was a member a of the BSAA when she died.
più di un anno fa sandysilva said…
crying
Sad,sad,sad!
più di un anno fa cloudandzack said…
crying
nooooooo
più di un anno fa LoverOfJess said…
hmmm
ok did she die cause im playin it and he says he thinks she`s still alive so does she die in resident evil 5
yeah I know i forgot to update this thing. --'
più di un anno fa tankbuster93 said…
laugh
LOL, she doesn't die! You're all getting sad over nothing.
più di un anno fa shizunarui said…
no.. she did not die... she was just controlled by some kind of a machine in her chest.. But Chris managed to put it off her... so she came back on her usual self.. She let Chris do the Job for her. to beat Wesker. after that.. Jill doesn't show on the rest of the game..
angry
i wanna make something clear. when i posted this it WAS CONFIRMED BY CAPCOM. 4 months BEFORE THE GAME WAS RELEASED
hmmm
ugh!?!?!?!? i'm confused darn it! lol..
wink
>>ok.. this is it.. i found a time to search what really happened to Jill..

>>so this article, from resident.wikia.com says that..

In Resident Evil 5, Jill and Chris were founding operatives of the B.S.A.A. organization in the fight against bioterrorist plots, continuing their partnership until they were seperated during a fight with Wesker, where Jill was seemingly killed.

>>In regards to that.. this is the scenario..

Chris and Jill opened fire but were easily taken down by Wesker's superhuman strength. With Wesker ready to deliver a fatal blow to Chris, Jill selflessly tackles Wesker (releasing his grasp on Chris) out the window and descended down the cliffside with Wesker firmly in her grasp.
Jill Valentine's tombstone

Her body was never found and she was presumed dead. In truth, however she had survived, but was badly injured and unconscious. Wesker then took Jill, and intended to use her as one of the first test subjects in his Uroboros Project. Placing her in cryogenic sleep, Wesker discovered an abnormality within Jill's body: a remnant of the t-virus infection from Raccoon City, which had been reactivated by the cryogenic stasis. As the virus disappeared, it left in its place powerful antibodies, which Wesker then used in order to help make the Uroboros less poisonous, thus giving human subjects a better chance of surviving infection. As a result of the antibody extraction, Jill's hair became a light blond color, and her skin became paler due to etoiliation. After using her to further his virus-development, Wesker then decided to use her as a potential super soldier. His method was to use "P30", a Progenitor-virus based chemical, which granted the user immense strength and speed, but also made them susceptible to control. While P30 had potential, it also lasted for only a short time, due to the body metabolizing it quickly. To remedy this Wesker placed a mechanism on Jill's chest to release a steady stream of P30 into her, in order to keep her under his control, while she hid behind a cloak and bird shaped mask.

>>and the ending is this..

Jill does not appear again until the very end of the game when Wesker falls into the molten lava. Jill, riding in a BSAA helicopter piloted by Josh Stone, throws a ladder out to Chris and Sheva. They climb into the chopper, Chris barely grabbing on before the ground melts into magma. Just as they climb inside the cabin, Wesker desperately reaches out with his mutated arm and immobilizes the helicopter, attempting to bring his most hated enemies with him as he dies. Jill tells Chris and Sheva to use the weapons stored in the the cabin, a pair of RPG-7s. They kill Wesker and release his grip on the helicopter. In the final cutscene in the chopper, Jill simply says "Finally...." in response to Chris saying "It's over...".

>> so Jill Valentine did not die in RE5.. ^_^

>>there ya go.. ^_^

più di un anno fa BeautifulMiss said…
laugh
SHEZ ALIVE NOW, and chris blew it when it came to kissing here lol!!
più di un anno fa gumby said…
JILL DOES NOT DIE !!!!!!