R.M.S. Titanic : Lest We Forget.

Cammie posted on Mar 05, 2008 at 12:12PM
Although there's already a wonderful spot dedicated to the Titanic,it is more about the James Cameron blockbuster than the tragic event that took place in April, 1912. Over the decades the Titanic disaster has almost been glorified (particularly by Hollywood). The sinking of the Titanic should be seen as an unforeseen tragedy that one can only hope will not repeat itself in history. This spot can be used,of course,to submit images,reviews, etc of past Titanic films; but by and large I have epecially created it to pay tribute to the 1,500 lives that were lost at sea on that fateful night nearly a century ago.

R.M.S. Titanic 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Berni said…
Hi Cammie,i fully agree with you this tradegy should never be forgotten.To think of all those men women and little chiidren loosing their lives in this very sad way is extremely upsetting to say the least.This spot is a fitting tribute to all of them and thats down to you Cammie,once again you have shown what a genuine caring person you are.I hope this spot gains more fans and together we can keep the memory of the Titanic alive.
più di un anno fa Cammie said…
Thank you for the kind comments, Bernie. This is amongst one of the first spots I created on Fanpop - I must update with a little bit more content here soon.
It's not far till the Titanic's 100th anniversary.
più di un anno fa leoandkatefan said…
angelic
Today is the anniversary day of the disaster. Rest in peace for all who died in Titanic. We're praying for them. They're now in Heaven
 Today is the anniversary giorno of the disaster. Rest in peace for all who died in Titanic. We're prayin
più di un anno fa Blacktiger83 said…
sad
I believe that all generations should know the story of titanic and not by a movie because they seem to make the story more than with it is.Titanic is apart our histroy and should be remembered R.I.P the 1500 passengers the died that night 98 yrs ago.
più di un anno fa jack123098 said…
crying
i really cried at the end cause so sad that when jack dies and ose lets him go to the bottom of the water omg