Romione Ron and Hermione - Deathly Hallows [SPOILERS!!]

tinydancer posted on Jul 22, 2007 at 11:44AM
So, what did everyone think of Ron and Hermione in the new book?? They kissed, at long last!
I thought it was prefect, so fitting with their characters, loved it! What did everyone else think about their characters and relationship in the book in general??

Romione 44 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Phoenix315 said…
I loved it! It was so cute how Ron was constantly complimenting her and wanting to protect her. I thought it was great when he came back and it almost seemed like she was going to hug or kiss him but instead started hitting him. It was awful when she was getting tortured and Ron was going crazy. It was so unexpected when they kissed and was such a great one. I loved Harry's reaction about it wasn't really the time for that. All in all it was great and definately made the book that much better to me.
più di un anno fa KellySparrow said…
Oeh, I really loved the kiss. It was everything and more than I had expected of it, cause to be honest, I knew it was coming :) We all did. But it was really good, I expected them to kiss much sooner than that, but this was just a great time (although it really wasn't on the other hand)
più di un anno fa solsis said…
I Loved it!! I was looking forward to it and it was just such a great/funny/true to their characters way of getting the together. From the part where they are telling Harry that Ron opened the chamber of secrets (very funny) to hermione dropping everything and kissing him! SO CUTE and at the beginning I thought she hugged him or something so it was really good! and Harry was so awkward ahha he was really funny!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa piperpayton22 said…
i agree with everything that phoenix315 said so so true i love them together they are awesome
più di un anno fa snoznoodle said…
Harry was so funny when they kissed. That moment I loved the three of them SO much.
And fancy the breaking point being Ron talking about saving house-elves. SO funny!
And all the sweet moments. They were perfect!
più di un anno fa iluvjesse said…
I completely agree with Phoenix315 100%! Harry was hilarious during their kiss. I thought it was the best book out of the seven. I was so happy during the epilogue when they were married, but of course I knew it would happen. I felt so bad for Ron when he was about to destroy the locket and there were those images of Harry and Hermione kissing! I felt like I was being tortured too!
più di un anno fa Ravenclaw12 said…
I thought it was about time they kissed. They are just perfect for eachother! I loved how they had kids in the epo.!
più di un anno fa Jinx22 said…
i agree with phoenix315, their relatiionship was amazing.
I also felt soooooo bad for Ron when Hermione was being tortured upstairs. He was like going crazy! Although it made me laugh a bit (don't ask why), I felt really sorry for him. And when they were at 12 Grimmauld Place, during that first night, when Ron insisted Hermione sleep on the couch cushion and it looked like they fell asleep holding hands. That was really sweet. But I felt bad for harry because 'the idea made him feel strangely lonely.'
più di un anno fa tvluver said…
I luved it, i thought the epilogue was kindoff corny tho
più di un anno fa baebia said…
i really felt for ron when he was destroying the horcrux it was so sad and you really felt how much he loved hermione....awww
più di un anno fa BuffySummers17 said…
I though how funny it was when Ron would protect Hermione and Sometimes get mad at Harry.
più di un anno fa miiamya said…
i think ron summed it all up when he said "all is fair in love and war and this is a little of both."
lol
più di un anno fa sazaleighton said…
any one know which page or chapter i cant find it i rember it but i dont no which chapter :'(
più di un anno fa shannieannie said…
the kiss? page 625 i believe. :-p i think that's the page. that page sticks out in my mind for some reason. maybe a different book has something significant on that page number. but i believe its 625.
più di un anno fa luuchi1 said…
The Ron and Hermione moments are really cutes. I think the kiss was perfect.
più di un anno fa ceo07 said…
loved it it was prefect for the characters i thought they might have kissed when ron came back but t was perfect where is was
più di un anno fa callstories said…
I only wish it could have happened sooner. :)
più di un anno fa Mallory101 said…
smile
I cant wait to see it when it is in the movie! It will be even better!
più di un anno fa jen929 said…
angry
what page is it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!im going to go nuts!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Sango112 said…
yeah what page is the kiss on? O_O?!?!?!?!
più di un anno fa halpertfan11 said…
I really liked the part where Ron destroys the horcrux and when he's nearly crying when Hermione is tortured at Malfoy Manor. I felt like those were the first few times that we really saw how much Ron loved Hermione. Also, I loved the kiss. I thought it fit both of their characters really well.
più di un anno fa halpertfan11 said…
I really liked the part where Ron destroys the horcrux and when he's nearly crying when Hermione is tortured at Malfoy Manor. I felt like those were the first few times that we really saw how much Ron loved Hermione. Also, I loved the kiss. I thought it fit both of their characters really well.
più di un anno fa lovedrchase said…
big smile
I look forward to see the movie......
più di un anno fa rw1 said…
heart
i cant wait 2 c the kiss in the movie does any1 know were they r gonna plit it 4 tha 2 movies ??
più di un anno fa DVJ_1993 said…
I read the book and now I want to see it in the movie
più di un anno fa Faith-Rulz said…
big smile
About time i thought! hahahaha!!
più di un anno fa BoltsBiggestFan said…
kiss
OMG I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Yay they are finally together! Ooooo they kissed yay
più di un anno fa zelo said…
I was reading about how that rupert and emma were like dreading the kiss scene because of all the fan anticipation and how it had to be like truly perfect and also because theyve been friends and doing that is really odd. now the scene has been already shot and i hope its super good. i was soooo happy when it happened in the book and now we will get a great visual!!!:)
più di un anno fa duncylovescourt said…
well i dont read da books just watch da movies but i want to kno wat happenes so u guys tell me
ron compliments her? awesome! and he protects her???!!!! yay! go ron. wait orn left??????? and hermioen hit him? and hermione got tortured?? and they finally kiss!! yay
wait? they gtet married?? that is sooo awesome??? and wat happened with the horcrux! and harry and hermioen kissed?????????????
ya movies are better! but i havent read the books so ya
più di un anno fa CaitlynCutie said…
I heart the part where Ron protects Hermione and got punched in the face. And the part where he keeps on calling her name when he heard her scream (he practically cried)
And also whenever Hermione cried, Ron came and put his arm around her.
They sleep, holding hands.
Ron hugged Hermione when she laughs.
And the part where he gets mad because Hermione pick Harry, he was afraid of losing her!
He rather gets hurt than seeing Hermione gets tortured.
And of course, the part where they kissed! The best!
più di un anno fa CaitlynCutie said…
surprise
@ iluvjesse. Harry and Hermione kissed??????? NO WAY!!! THEY NEVER KISSED!
i ahvent read the booj but i kno som things that r gonna happen k these r they 2 ways i think they should do this kiss
1. the way the book says ( i looked it up online its soo cute!)

2. there celebrating and there r fire waorks and everything then ron and hermione kiss and fireworks go up in the shape of a heart behind them SO LITERALLY SPARKS FLY

tell me wat u think of my idea
can't wait from wat u guys r saying it sounds great
più di un anno fa lemony44 said…
gonna be epic!!!
più di un anno fa deviyani said…
laugh
loved Harry reaction...was laughing on that moment.....harry was hilarious
più di un anno fa lizzierocks14 said…
smile
Loved it soo much, I was like "Finally!" It was perfect and JK made a good job of it. However,it took them forever to get that far. I can't wait to see it in the film!
più di un anno fa RoseWazlib said…
OMG I SAW THE KISS. LOL. I WAS AT THE CINEMA AND THEY ROLLED THE WRONG FILM. I SWEAR IT CAME UP WITH HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART2. and the dude was like fast forwarding it till the end and i saw her jump at ron and halfway through the kiss when it stopped and went to the 1st part.
più di un anno fa missceleb86 said…
heart
cant wait to seeeeeeeeeeeee the mooooooooooooovvvvvvviiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee even the kiss though i would be closing my eyes but screaming in the inside
più di un anno fa Gadrean said…
big smile
I thought the kiss was amazing! I read that specific part of the book about 10 times before going on to read the rest...I actually said out loud, "It's about dang time, guys!" Harry made it even more enjoyable with his small outburst about the war going on...it's my favorite part of all the books!