Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 20307

più di un anno fa Olar said…
@Cota01 I am a member of any public forum that has these pictures
www.theotaku.com

Here's the link and sign up if you want...
più di un anno fa Danman2327 said…
i havent found any new news yet.

i still dont think the anime is dead though...

...just in a deep comatosis
più di un anno fa trentin01 said…
so who reads highschool of the dead?????????????
nope, but ive heard of it somewhere.

i finished shana and im watchin shuffle now. the dubbed version's voices are annoying so Im watching the subbed version
did someone watch Fate / Stay Night I do not understand the anime has eight servants and the on picture has ten...can someone help
 did someone watch Fate / Stay Night I do not understand the Anime has eight servants and the on pictu
it looks like all the anime sites are currently down today. i'll have to resort to youtube
last edited più di un anno fa
mischievous
i cant wait for the movie
 i cant wait for the movie
più di un anno fa Namorock said…
started watching special A and decided it can wait.... the videos buffer for like ever and i have to refresh the page and then 3 minutes after the point i just watched it starts to buffer once again for fucking ever!!!
sad
@Namorock all the anime sites are still down...im so borde :(((((((((
??? they haven't been down for me just some are not working as they are suppose to. Currently looking for more anime from this other site to see if i can get some more anime to watch but the searching system they have for their website is messed up so you have to search click on name see description and back up a page then you have to search it all over again /sigh.

idk come close to the end of my list so i might continue but atm watching link
its mysace. their videos are down and the anime sites are taking the videos from myspace.
These are the anime that come out in spring
 These are the Anime that come out in spring
Yeah i found that awhile ago but i thought the list was longer.

the one about the guy in love with both his sisters disturbs me.

edit:
bigger list
link

some of them look really good.
some that are on your list aren't on mine and vice-versa

edit2: Gonzo is making street fighter.
più di un anno fa Buddha_2 said…
surprise
Hey im new, been going through the chat pages and wow you guys are chatty. Not to mention into your anime; some are really good. Clannad forever! Props, and from what i can tell no news on when chu3 will be out; so sad. As far as anime goes through i download mine from demonoid never know when u will want to watch again cant find it on the net. in fact that's my problem right now i would like 2 join your conversation and bring in an anime of my own that im looking for. cant remember if any of you mentioned it or not XD. im looking for tengen topa gurren lagann. anyone here happen 2 know were i can find it to watch if not download. id like 2 download it, i mean i didn't buy a Tb for nothing right. right now working on downloading season 1 and 2 of Rosario on 2 my Tb but taking a long ass time DX no seeders. if anyone can tell me were to find that anime let me know also if you want a good space/love/futuristic anime go look up macross frontier i thought it was good. trying to see if theirs a second season 2 that as well. hope u like it.
@Buddha_2
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:
link
I watched this anime its good

@Danman2327
was that iron man :O...
i just realized that you are right the anime is down... the player they currently have are garbage they fuck up and buffer forever.... so just watching it on mega video atm ...very long and tedious process under the consideration that i don't want to pay to use mega video, so every 3 episodes I have to wait an hour.

Also i was looking up some new animes from that one website that i i think Dan or Olar linked awhile back link

that one and I'm finding that there are a lot of anime there that aren't on my main anime site, kind of pissed me off considering (i think i have already bitched but) their searching system for anime is lame, no thumbnails or anything just a list and then you have to refresh to get back to the list and search again it's a pain in the ass.

but once i am satisfied with checking out all the anime i will post another large list of anime i have accumulated from this new source.

O and my suggestion is don't watch mecha..... they all look the same, the robots that is. And it always brings me back to power rangers and i just quit watching it.
hats mecha
whats i mean
mecha being short for mechanical.
laugh
wanted to share this pic with you guys because i feel it applies 2 anime as well lol~effect!
 wanted to share this pic with te guys because i feel it applies 2 Anime as well lol~effect!
something like this...
 something like this...
laugh
or this :D xD
 o this :D xD
worried
I need help I'm looking for Fate / Stay Night manga but no site has all the mangas...so can someone help???

plz...
più di un anno fa Kokoa-akashiya said…
sad
Animeseason seems ok cuz it doesn't buffer to much and u can watch anime . No news of capu 3?
As far as your anime goes I'm not sure i don't usually watch it online, usually download cause my internet sporadically doesn't like to work sometimes and i get tired of watching only pieces, so i cant help you there, but i will be adding a list of my own anime that i thought were interesting soon, see if you think their interesting. And as far as capu 3, i havent heard anything yet either; still waiting for my friend in japan to message me back. hopefully she will have some news.
più di un anno fa fabian14d said…
laugh
hey everyone, to my knowledge this series, is believed to open third season and this will leave in July or June as I remember very well but I think if you open third season as mentioned above 2 sisters and also moka and Tsukune not at all has been transformed so many things left to discover
before you link your own look back on the lists we have posted to make sure your not mimicking
Rosario Vampire isn't in the spring lineup and theres probably rumors of when it will be released. The rumors mean nothing at all. They are started by people who misread something or just say it cause they hope or assume it's true. The people who start these rumors actually know nothing about what they're talking about. So dont count on it coming out in July.

Right now Gonzo(makes Rosa-Vam) is making a super street fighter anime which is actually in the spring lineup so Rosa-Vam PROBABLY isn't coming out right away since they're making street fighter and they are understaffed.

crying
Why all ignore me?
I'm pretty much given up on watching aime for the time being because of these new video players they got, until the old ones are fixed i think I'm good.

ya and like we have said Rosario will come out when they announce it on an official anime board rumors are from ass holes and idiots.
mischievous
I found this anime when I was looking for techno music called "Gunslinger Girl" xD

link

ahahahahahahahahahhahaha Gunslinger Girl ahahahahah
più di un anno fa sulky_emo_guy said…
big smile
I hope there is a season three
kiss X sis just became at TV series, and is considered an alternative from the OVA series. it fallows the basic story line but with changes on how it got to that point, i recommend watching both, they're great imo.
mischievous
well I knew...it was on the list of animes that com out on spring end i mean like a TV series so it is no surprise for me...i finished watching Shuffle! the ending was a lil gay but ok i guess he ended up whit the green hair girl (Asa-senpai)wile the orange hair girl (Kaede) became crazy lol
well she's working on her problem as well, and there is a shuffles memories as well if ya want to remember that, idk i thought it was a decent ending but it could of went further idk what it is with the Japanese they don't like to satisfy their imagination to the fullest and when they finish it's merely mundane....
for me the ending is gay cus i thought he will be with Kaede end i think she deserves him the most...shuffles memories is boring they are just repeating what happened something like reruns :/ boring stuff...i found several animes witch look good if you want i will give you the links
well i got a list of 230 anime... so I'm good for now
blush
...ok lol
i think the websites are finally fixed or at least changing their video players. hopefully won't decide to buffer every 10 seconds
monkey
for all who like horror animes i found this...it has 3 seasons...end in the fourth episode they begin to die xD...i like this...
link

i hope you all will like this...hehehe...
crying
it seams the websites are down again...
you guys go through anime fast. I didnt even finish shuffle yet.

I read the plot summary on that link. So are his buddies ghost, or zombies or something.

edit:found a better overview lol. It looks good. Sounds to me he moved into a cult town and they all sacrifice each other.

edit2: watch anime on veoh.com if it isnt working. It has good video quality, a lot of shows, and a lot of anime. It's like hulu.com but it also has a lot of different shows from different countries.

Is the first episode the one where he gets magic briefs because it didnt say he moved into a new town, it didnt introduce me to the characters, nothing. Sometimes people who upload on veoh cut out the intro and put it at the end of the video to get right into the show so did i skip the introduction of the characters and storyline?

I just thought it's weird for the first episode to be the swimsuit episode for fans.
lol nvm. i was watching the third season lol.

edit:veoh doesnt have the first season. but youtube does.

Its on FUNimation's channel. They actually have a lot of animes on it.

link

(when they cry is the translated name)
crying
:(((( i cant watch on youtube...
tongue
o end his buddies are Psychopaths who were drugged...nice
well animefreak is working now so...

also just make a youtube account and say your 18. aint hard lol.

Episode 2 is creepy.

Also thanks for ruining the ending (-_-*)

Do you find out that their drugged at the end of the first season or in the Kai or Rei season?

edit:nvm figured it out.

Episode 4 confuses me. How the fuck does he die in the 4th episode and the are 50+ episodes left? Who ripped out the middle of the note anyway?

I'm watching the opening of episode 5 right now and its fucked up. how can satb stab themselves in the head like that and not feel it. That must be one hell of a drug.
right I just watched 4 episodes end i now about the drug cuz it was i episode 4 wen he killed them...it must be some drug for the muscles or energy that has a bad effect of the brain
angry
o end youtube says "This video contains content from Funimation Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." so i cant