Sanctuary Monsoon

Star_of_Dni posted on Oct 29, 2011 at 09:53PM
So this weeks Sanctuary episode. I really really liked it and it was fantastic up until the last say... 30 seconds or so. o.O Eww. I mean Helen Magnus is a lot of things but by how her character has been through the rest of the show a lesbian she is NOT. No disrespect to those who are, but I just think that it is unfitting for her character. Actually, over all Helen seemed to be a bit more flirty and lovey than normal. :P I hope that this isn't a trend because I like the get-down-to-buisness, logically-minded, brilliant scientist Helen.

Sanctuary 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa oodgal_129 said…
heart
are you kidding it was adorable! im so proud of her for branching out! this new chick is good because itll take nikola by suprise mwahahaha and will help her get over whatever happened between her and john.it was the happiest moment of my life :,) im soooooooo happy!!! wonder how ppl will react. its a great twist to add to the show as it isnt really included in a lot of stuff. there is too much prejudice in this world homosexuality is normal and adorable!