Scrubs I THINK I KNOW JANITORS NAME!

the_bunkster posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 06:24AM
okay, sorry if im wrong, but i was recently watching the 7th season of scrubs again ( recently like this afternoon ) and i was watching the 3rd episode, the one called my inconvenient truth, where janitor asks kelso if he can become environmental officer for the hospital, kelso then asks him if it will cost him anything, janitor says no, then kelso says sumthing like, 'okay then hippy', but then janitor says ruby, dont you only say that when you are correcting sumone about your name perhaps? just putting it out there

your thoughts?

Scrubs 22 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Mookie41 said…
Bill is not gonna just put the Janitor's name out there for people to try and dig to find. I don't think that's it. I think its gonna be something off the wall, being as he slept in a puppy cage as a baby. "Mistake" or "Unwanted" perhaps.
più di un anno fa DalekSec said…
He doesn't say Ruby, he says Groovy.

And we won't know the Janitor's name until the show is over.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SpanksU said…
I have a feeling that his name isn't going to be anything special ... just because it'll be ironic ... Probably something like "John Smith"
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa the_bunkster said…
wink
oh i thought he sed ruby my bad, i just heard it and i got really excited lol
più di un anno fa kathleen951015 said…
smile
I think his name should be Neil Flynn.
più di un anno fa theslipperfit said…
i bet it is neil flynn
because JD saw the janitor in the fugitive and he would be credited there as "Neil Flynn"
but thats just my hunch
My prediction is Glenn.
più di un anno fa tushtush said…
angry
Yeah, same DalekSec! I'm so angry that Bill Lawrence told us.... I want to punch a wall! Glenn. Why ruin it for us? ARRRGH!
Well, I'm still not sure that it's Glenn... it could have been a joke, or misrepresented by the article somehow. I refuse to believe anything until I see it in the show.
più di un anno fa Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
Because its too obvious a clue and Bill Lawrence is cleverer than that. I reckon he''s put it there as a curveball and the real name won't be revealed until the last 10 seconds. So like he will say his name is Glenn at the start of the episode and every one will call him Glenn for the whole episode but then JD will be leaving the hospital and the janitor will be at the door where they first met and JD will go "Cya Glenn" But the Janitor will then go My names _________(Something totally different) End Credits!!!
più di un anno fa DrCox said…
I DON'T THINK WE'LL HEAR HIS NAME TILL THE END TO.
più di un anno fa theslipperfit said…
Bill says that the name of the janitor in Scrubs is the same name of the janitor (also voiced by neil flynn) in Clone High (his cartoon series) but having watched all the episodes of clone high you never hear what the janitors name is

so it's probably something that bill and the other writers know
più di un anno fa sheriffe said…
I thought it may have been Josh because in the episode where the janitor makes the janitorial newspaper the janitor is annoyed that cox called him stupid and also says he got annoyed when someone called him josh. However they probably wont reveal till the end. Think the best way to reveal would be at his wedding
più di un anno fa linalin said…
I think his name is Josh.
più di un anno fa huntersguitar95 said…
his name is glenn mathers
più di un anno fa Jamesbot3000 said…
Josh is an anagram for janitor of sacred heart.
più di un anno fa sheeperd said…
if you bothered to look it up in the last episode of season 8 he tells jd that his name is glenn mathews!!!!!
più di un anno fa remlap said…
If you bothered to notice he replies to another name straight after J.D. learns his name. Leaving it still open ended.
più di un anno fa winchester27 said…
smile
I like it the way it is and i will call him the Janitor till death.
più di un anno fa SilverFanGirl said…
smile
I saw the last season and you will never know his name. Remember that episode where Janitor gets married? If you watch that again, read the pastor's lips as the pastor says the Janitor's real name. I don't know it, because I haven't watched it all that much for that episode.
più di un anno fa Chloe28 said…
The name is never revealed in any of the episodes. I watched an interview of Bill Lawrence and he said the Janitor's real name is Tom... just Tom.
più di un anno fa supafan said…
Hey, check it out! Lady is making a movie! I'm giving her 5 bucks for sure! link