Selena Gomez ♠♣♥♦~Selena Gomez icona Contest~♦♥♣♠ Round 4- Open!

GummyBears_11 posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 02:43AM
Hi! This is one of my many contests. Enjoy!

Rules:
•You may not post an icon that another fanpopper has posted. If you do, you will automatically be disqualified from this contest.
•The icon must be an ICON. (100x100, or at least squared.) It doesn't count if it FITS as an icon.
•You may make your icon yourself, or find one. If you find one, please try to credit the owner.
•When the round is over and the pick is up, you may not vote for yourself. (Remember, I won't be voting, so don't blame me if you don't win!)

Rounds:
•Round 1: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. [CLOSED!]
Winner: sun_shine
Congratulations!
•Round 2: Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. [CLOSED!]
Winner: Juliet1234
Congratulations!
•Round 3: Selena wearing a dress. [CLOSED!]
Winner:
WOAH, DUDE. Big tie! :O
~ sun_shine
~ Caro3672
~ bubbles4u22
~ maritina12345
Congratulations!
•Round 4: Selena holding an item. It can be coffee, food, a cell phone, a baby, a chainsaw, I don't really care. As long as she's holding something. :) [CLOSED!]
Winner:
~ Reema11
Congratulations!
•Round 5: Selena wearing dangly earrings! Open!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXTRA INFORMATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I give you any tips, I'd like to point out that I don't have to include this extra bit of help. So be thankful. :)

•If you have a GREAT picture that you just LOVE, and it isn't an icon, upload it to your gallery, and save it as a thumbnail. It will save to your computer as an icon.
•If you're sick of horrible quality pictures, try searching 'Selena Gomez Tumblr' or 'Selena Gomez Photobucket icons' instead of just 'Selena Gomez' or 'Selena Gomez icons'.

My other contests:
link

link

link

Enjoy my contest! ♥

Icon example:
 Hi! This is one of my many contests. Enjoy! Rules: •You may not post an icona that another fanpo
last edited on Jan 13, 2012 at 01:53PM

Selena Gomez 66 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...