Severus Piton New Spot Banner, icona & motto Submissions!!! (CLOSED)

lilyZ posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 07:46AM
Hey guys :)

According to link pick I made, most of you want a new spot look. So, this is where you can submit your ideas for the new spot banner, icon & motto!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON PARTICIPATING, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS.

Based on experiences with this type of thing in the past, I think the best way to do it is to pick a banner first (since they're harder to make and easier to match icons to) and then once we've picked one of those, we can vote for a matching icon. To keep it simple, and since those who really want to participate usually do so quickly, I'll run it on a 1 week basis - that is, you get 1 week to submit stuff, 1 week to vote for each, etc. And for the people who don't want a change - the current icon & banner will be included in the picks. If anyone wants to suggest a new motto for the spot (keep it short-ish), I'll make a pick for those the same week as the icons.

IMPORTANT STUFF ABOUT SUBMISSIONS

-BANNERS need to be 800x100 px. That's 800 pixels wide by 100 pixels high. Any banners that are not that size will not be included in the pick.

-ICONS need to be square 100x100 pixels, but they can be larger (200x200, 300x300, 400x400).

PLEASE DO NOT USE LOW QUALITY/BLURRED OR DISTORTED IMAGES!!!

NB! Once the banner is chosen I'll make picks for the icon & motto.

BTW, I mostly took the instructions from DarkSarcasm's spot change forum on the Harry Potter club. She had them all written down really great :)
last edited on Jul 13, 2011 at 01:23PM

Severus Piton 30 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...