Severus Piton Do u think Snape is hot?

lovebaltor posted on Nov 26, 2009 at 09:33PM
Well of course I do! What kind of silly question is that! He's so fine! I mean, I don't care ih he's old he's really, really, HOT!

Severus Piton 39 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa lilith84 said…
Anyone who thinks he isn't need to get their eyesight checked. He's one of the sexiest, hottest characters even invented. Add to it everything that Alan Rickman brings to this this charactr and there's no way NOT to fall in love with him.
più di un anno fa lovebaltor said…
big smile
LOL! that's funny! and ur so true!
più di un anno fa SnapesRose said…
heart
I second that lilith84!!!link
più di un anno fa midnightrose said…
kiss
He's not that old as in the story -30 something, maybe pushing 40.Doesn't matter.Who cares?Course he's hot,hot.
più di un anno fa snapeislove said…
got that one right lilith84! he is the greatest character EVER made, then alan rickman played his role .. im fifteen, but OMFG i swear i found him hot ..
fifteen is not to young to appreciate the hottness that is Severus Snape. And midnightrose is right, in the books (and in the movies I suspect) he is supposed to be in his mid-thirtiees.
(well, Alan Rickman is still hot, no matter that he's over 60 :P)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa snapeislove said…
big smile
yeah, but my classmates found it weird .. pfft ..
but still, HE IS HOT, that's it . LOL
big smile
don't worry, my friends and family still find it weird.... i stopped giving a damn :)
più di un anno fa xBlakeslady said…
OMFG he's just so hot. He's .. orgasmic. mmm
più di un anno fa LilysLittleTwin said…
That's a question? That is ACTUALLY a question? ...stupid peoples...OF COURSE HE IS.
più di un anno fa SnapeSnogger said…
heart
HOT!?! HES NOT HOT... HES A HELL MORE THAN HOT!!1 HES SOOOOOOOOOO HOT I COULD BAKE COOKIES ON HIS BACK BECAUSE HES THE SMEXIEST MOST HOTTEST MOST DAMNED CUTE PERSON ALIVE IN SEXY VILLE!!!!!<3 Sevy Wevy Woo!!! <3
più di un anno fa SnapeSoulmate said…
What? WHAT?
Hell YES he is brah.
He's hotness x infinity.

As I've said over 9000 times, he's got a face carved by angels LMAO 8D

Hahaha :) Nobody can compare to this guy. He's such a gorgeous man :)
più di un anno fa LoveforSeverus said…
Oh my goodness YES!!!! I'm 13 and i love him. i LOVE him. and he's 30-38 in the books and Alan Rickman is what... when the movies end he'll be 65 and when it began he was, like, 55.
And don't worry to all who've fell head over heels for this guy at a young age xD All of us are practically on the same boat I fell in love with him when I was 13 too xD
più di un anno fa Shepard14 said…
I like him a lot! I wouldn't go so far to say that he is HOT....he is far older than I, but you can't help liking the guy!
wink
Here's the thing. I don't think hes HOT. I think he's SEXY. There is a HUGE difference between HOT and SEXY. I mean, hot just seems to be for young, inexperienced guys and sexy for men that really... well... just think about it ;)
^ Aaaand agreed LOL
^and i feel it takes maturity (spelling) to like Alan. But then again this is coming from the girl who is currently laughing so hard she can barely type because she's giggleing for NO REASON AT ALL
più di un anno fa fantasy17 said…
big smile
shouldn't even be a question! he's a very very sexy actor. whoever says he isn't needs their eyes checked. cause he is smokin' hot!
più di un anno fa popo6 said…
heart
HELL YES!!!!!!!!! He is so Hot Hot Hot xD
più di un anno fa bri-marie said…
Hell yeah! Hot, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful. Who cares how old he is? There's no age limit on attractiveness, nor is there a "legal" age to think someone is attractive.
più di un anno fa ACTIONmovieGIRL said…
heart
No question about it! He's soo fricken HOT!! His voice, his hair, his face... EVERYTHING!!! He may be old but he is the hottest guy I've ever seen! I dont understand how people dont see his HOTNESS?!?!
heart
He's more beautiful than hot, too <3 the very recreation of pulchritude
più di un anno fa Snapegirl15 said…
heart
I agree with SnapeSoulmate. He is very beautiful in his heart and on the outside too. I can't think of a thing I don't like about him.
più di un anno fa HouseMindFreak said…
heart
Found him amazing and beautiful in the first movie (thanks to the wonderful Alan Rickman) Then read the books and made me love him even more...
How can you NOT love him?

Smart, cunning, mysterious, dark,....
I could go on and on.
 Found him amazing and beautiful in the first movie (thanks to the wonderful Alan Rickman) Then read t
più di un anno fa BlackHound said…
Just saw DH again, fourth time, and I have arrived at a confounding conclusion: the deeper his suffering, the greater his beauty.

Also...has anyone else caught the sound of his voice at a particular moment in the Forest of Dean? Heh heh...
yep, I have heard it :) though I am not entirely convinced it is his...it kind of sounds similar to the 'trust me' that Dumbledore said to Harry in HBP. I hope I'm wrong :D

And I completely agree with you about his suffering and beauty. He is beyond beautiful in DH. And how hot is the fact that his scene starts with him flying?! ;)
più di un anno fa Gia-86 said…
My first love was Alan Rickman in film Robin Hood. I did not understand - how stupid was Mariana ... she loves so boring guy instead of sexy sheriff of Nottingham? When I was 14 I started read books about HP and character of SS was my second love. And when I later saw Alan Rickman as SS in cinema ... all my dreams come true ♥. Everything what I always wanted so much was so "close" to me :)
So ... Do I think SS is hot? Now I am 25 years old ... and I have still two biggest loves in my life. Alan Rickman and Severus Snape ... always ♥.

PS: I am really sorry for my horrible English. I just wanted write what I feel.
big smile
Gia, your English is perfectly fine! And many of us share your feelings.
più di un anno fa Gia-86 said…
BlackHound, thank you very much :) You are very nice to me. You know nobody around me does not understand these my "addictions" so I am very happy that I could find this beautiful place ♥.
laugh
We're glad you're here! This is the perfect place for Snape-lovers. I think if Alan ever saw all of this, he'd faint.
più di un anno fa dannylynn92 said…
well duh
più di un anno fa RebeccaCalzone said…
I respect him immensley as a character, but he's described as ugly. Rowling wrote him as "A thin man with sallow skin, a large, hooked nose and yellow, uneven teeth" She also said he was cold, spiteful, and a bully. He loved the dark arts and strived to join the death eaters and slaughter innocents at a young age, always hanging with Lucius' crowd. He was prejudice against muggleborns, sans Lily, and only cared for himself in his youth seeing as he never helped or defended Lily, and never said anything when she stuck up for him. He knew the prophecy would cause the death of a child and tear a family apart, but reported it to his master anyway. This, in karma, caused the death of his love. He did not give a thought to her two loves- her baby and husband- but only on keeping her alive, which would only cause her much grief. He picked on and verbally abused his students, encouraging other children to be horrible to their piers and muggleborns. Dumbledore didnt hire him as a DADA teacher because he didnt trust him enough to resist the temptation of the dark side. I wouldnt say he is beauiful, inside or outside. Emotional depth? Yes. Complexity? Ofcourse. One of the most brilliant characters of Rowling's creations? I would say so.
But no hot,in any factor.
più di un anno fa Incantus said…
laugh
"Rebecca", I believe they're talking about Severus Snape as portrayed by Alan Rickman in the movies, not the character as Rowling wrote him in the books. But, as a 14 year old male (which you say you are in your profile) I can see how you might have missed that. You might have gotten that if you had bothered to read their posts, however. ;)
più di un anno fa RebeccaCalzone said…
smile
... I feel stupid. Thanks for pointing that out to me Incantus! I was afraid someone would been like "ARE YOU BLIND?" and start insulting me :) I like ho fangirls can get really defensive, but its not so fun when its at you. As for Alan Rickman... He's too, y'know...old for me to crush on him. But I can defenitely see why others might feel that way!
**Faints** You're never too old to have a crush on Alan Rickman. Never, ever.

And you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but...have a read-through of some of the things posted on this spot by fans older than you, please. :)

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. A person's appearance is only the surface, and there is 90% of the time much more than meets the eye. Always remember that.

And remember too that most of the fans on this spot have been fans of the series for years, and many of us are older, and so have our own sets of experiences that help us see through the well-practiced disguise that Severus Snape wore. There are reasons why he did the things he did, legitimate reasons, and I don't fault him for much. But then, I'm one of the older fans, and I have no difficulty putting myself in his position. I find that the people who are the most critical of the character, and are the least able to understand why we love him, are the ones that have never learned to put themselves in someone else's shoes. And that's a surprising number of people.

I'm not hacking on you, please don't think that I am. I am merely pointing out that there is much more to the character than what you seem to have gotten. And on that subject, nowhere in canon is it written that he "strove to slaughter innocents at a young age". In fact, there is no actual canon evidence that he ever killed anyone, other than Albus Dumbledore, and we all know why that happened. If Severus were as horrible as you (and others) describe him, then he would never have resisted Dumbledore's request for a 'merciful death'.

I do not deny that he was an unpleasant individual, but he had a reason to be! Once you have read, and re-read, the series, and explored some of the other canon material, it becomes easy to wonder...how much of the unpleasantness was real, and how much of it was an act? Part of the role he played, the mask he had to wear. And...how much of it was to keep people from getting to close to him emotionally?

I hope you noticed that you're on a fan site devoted to him...of course we're going to defend him. I don't know that any of us are going to rip you to shreads, but we will defend him. :) :p
più di un anno fa cunha27 said…
@ RebeccaCalzone: I don't know about anyone else, but it's exactly his flaws that make him admirable to me. It's the fact that even though he had such a deprived upbringing, was dirt poor, had an unpleasant personality and physical appearance, had no true friends except for Lily (who later left him), fell in with the wrong crowd and joined and evil, bigoted group, he still ended up doing the right thing. With the background and experiences he had it's no surprise that his life unfolded as it did during his 1st 21 years.

What makes Snape's character so loved however are his later 17 years. He stayed loyal to Dumbledore even though Dumbledore failed to keep Lily safe. He stayed patiently by Dumbledore's side to await Voldemort's return. He disliked Harry on sight but he ignored that and still protected him. He hated Lupin, but he still brewed him the wolfsbane potion. He put up with being one of the most hated wizards to protect a student body who always disliked and hated him. He continued helping the Order and Harry even after learning Dumbledore had been manipulating him all those years. And finally, he gave up a position of power and influence and ultimately gave his life to save the wizarding world.

He had so many negatives in his life and only one positive -Lily. Yet, he latched onto that one positive thing and for Lily he turned his life around and ended up doing great things. I find that extremely admirable.

As for his physical appearance, if he looked like Alan Rickman, I'd be all over him. If not, then all of the above would already make him attractive to me anyway. It's funny how little importance one places on physical flaws when you admire someone :). But what makes Snape hot to me is the implication that he was a very powerful wizard, the description of how he moved as well as how he spoke, the fact that he was intelligent and his (admittedly cruel) quick and very sarcastic wit.

Oh and by the way the reason Dumbledore didn't give him the DADA positions was because it was cursed and he needed Snape to be around for longer than 1 year not because he didn't trust Snape. If he did not trust Snape around the dark arts, he wouldn't have let him cover for Lupin or help Gildroy nor would he have given Snape the DADA position during Harry's 6th year. Why would he keep Snape away from the DADA post all those years only to then place the temptation on Snape in the year Dumbledore knew he would die? Dumbledore knew Snape's post would only last 1 year.
più di un anno fa Noir said…
The sexiest man I ever knew.
più di un anno fa SweetJadeGem848 said…
I do find him quite handsome as Severus Snape and Alan Rickman 😉