Severus Piton Every one writes fanfic!!!

LoveforSeverus posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 02:36PM
This forum is going to be a fanfic.
Alright. One person on here will start an OC fanfic with Snape. Only write one chapter at a time then the next person will write a chapter so on a so forth. Get the idea? Good :)

****Warning****
It more than likely will get NC-17 at some point so if you can't take it, don't be here :) Thank you :)

Severus Piton 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LoveforSeverus said…
Chapter 1.

Her heart beat fast and her palms we're sweaty. She never wanted to leave Bouxbatons but her mother and father made her. As she climbed onto the platform, she saw a huge man calling for the first years. Knew she didn't belong there. She was a fifth year, yet another reason to hate this transfer. She stood there until a boy with a pointed face and startlingly blonde hair came up to her with a smile that resembled a sneer
"Hey there, haven't seen you here before. But obviously you're not a first year."
Holly pushed her shoulder-length red hair behind her shoulder "No, you haven't seen me here before because I'm new. Transfer from Bouxbatons. Got a problem with that?"
"No, I guess I don't" he said, obviously taken aback by her sharp tongue. "I'm Draco. You will learn some here are better than others" with this he looked at a trio of other 5th years. One with bushy brown hair, another who was obviously ginger, and one with jet black messy hair. She knew that face.
"Harry Potter attends Hogwarts?" she asked
"Well he has to go somewhere." Draco snapped back.
"Never much cared for heroics. Where do we go from here?"
Holly and Draco climbed into a carriage driven by a thestral, her grandmother died when she was 6, with a few other Slytherins. Draco told her all about the 4 houses at Hogwarts and she thought each one sounded somewhat like the four at Bouxbatons. She figured she'd be in Slytherin.
When they pulled up to the school, she saw a tall man, a professor no doubt, with oily black hair like curtains around his face. She kept her eyes on him. Not handsome in the traditional sense but something amazingly attractive behind him.
As she climbed out of the carriage, she herd him call her name. As she walked up to him she herd his breath catch. She looked at him, his black eyes we're stern and unwavering. She didn't even know if that ghostly breath came from him. Her blue-green eyes scanned the front of the school. Bouxbatons was never much for ascetics but at least it was better than this place.
"Since you are not a first year, you will be sorted privatly," the tall man said, "follow me." His voice was deep and charming. Like velvet. "He's a teacher. Holly, quit it now!" She told herself as she walked into an old room with a stool and raggedy old hat.
"You will put this on your head and it will say which house you shall be in." The velvet-voiced professor said. She did as she was told and put on the hat.
"Hmmmmm, no doubt a decent mind. But your chivalry lacks. No for Gryfindor. Hufflepuff wouldn't let you shine. Slytherins seem to already like you. For a 5th year... SLYTHERIN" She felt the hat taken off of her head and another man, but not the velvet man, with a squeaky voice say "Welcome to Hogwarts and Slytherin! I'm Professor Flitwick. Head of Ravenclaw" Then he turned to Velvet. "This is Professor Snape, head of Slytherin, your house"
"Charmed." he said. And in a swish of black fabric, he was gone.
"Never one for conversation,lets go to the Great Hall where you can get your dinner." Said Professor Flitwick.
She walked into the Great Hall and was directed to Slytherin's table where she sat next to Draco and his friends.
"Sweet, new Slytherin!!!" he said as the sorting commenced. Holly flipped back her deep red hair and herd many names and houses being called. Not taking much in. Occasionally she thought she saw Velvet (NO! Professor Snape, not Velvet Voice) looking at her. But that didn't make sense, he must look at every student. All of a sudden, a man with a large beard got up and said some introductions and introduced himself as Professor Dumbledore. The headmaster, no doubt. He thanked everyone and said he was pleased to welcome Professor Umbridge for the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts. A subject she excelled in at Bouxbatons. "Pip, pip, eat up!!!" Said Dumbledore and plates materialized in front of her. She and a girl she learned was Pansy Parkinson chatted about the cute boys and best kissers. No doubt she would have a great time at Hogwarts.