SHINee SHINING SHINee always

magicalfairy posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 06:55AM
who do you like most in SHINee and why? tell me frankly!open your mind!What is your message to him?post your fav pic also with your reply!
 who do te like most in SHINee and why? tell me frankly!open your mind!What is your message to him?po
last edited on Jan 27, 2012 at 06:56AM

SHINee 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa rorovipz said…
heart
My fav is onew I like everything about him he is just so perfect lol
My message to him is to be healthy
Fav pic mmm hard to pick but I like this one
link
più di un anno fa magicalfairy said…
laugh
haha nice msg for our chicken crazy!!lol
più di un anno fa -gossiprincess- said…
smile
my fav is Minho *_* hehe i like everything bout him he's so sweet & just amazing <33
my message to him would be to never change his charming style
fav pic :
 my fav is Minho *_* hehe i like everything bout him he's so sweet & just amazing <33 my message to hi
big smile
@-gossiprincess nice reply dear!I ♥ it! & the pic is awesome blossom! hehe! ^_^
più di un anno fa WriterforLife29 said…
My favorite member *thinks hard* it has to be Taemin. Because he looks good no matter what and has a smile that could stop a war. He also has that innocent quality that just makes you want to take care of him (even though he's older than me ^-^). As for a favorite picture, I have none because he always looks great!
laugh
@WriterforLife29 nice answer as a fan & lol yah! He has a sweet smile indeed!
più di un anno fa Jenjen_bunny said…
crying
Onew because he just has such optimism and I love that in people also his smile is gorgeous~ <3

HOWEVER! I'm am officially torn between Onew and Minho! D: I really don't know whose my fave anymore but I love Minho because he's sweet, kind and thoughtful of others. I love his hardworking and loving personality~ ^^