Shrek Shrek the Halls

Kate1984 posted on Mar 31, 2008 at 04:52PM
Hi everybody!
I am a student of English Philology and I am now preparing to write my MA thesis about the Polish dubbed versions of Shreks (I will try to compare the original versions with their translations done especially for the needs of dubbing).

I do have a big problem with the English script of Shrek the Halls. I have tried to write it down myself but did not manage to complete it as some parts are extremely hard for me to hear (they're simply said too fast and I would like to have them as they really are).

Could anybody help me somehow?

Shrek 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa jay11 said…
if you help me with finding my song that i posted the thread of iwill help you if you send me the shrek halls video or somewhere to find it i will script it word by word.

thanks
più di un anno fa Kate1984 said…
I will help you with pleasure if you help me in return. Just let me know some details i.e. where I can find the thread of the song and I will try to do my best.

The Shrek the Halls video could be found here:
Part 1 (7 minutes): link
Part 2 (8 minutes): link
Part 3 (6 minutes): link

Obviously, I have tried to write it down myself and I have got a Word document and I could it send to you. You would check if it is correct and write down the missing lines. It would be much faster for you and for me ;) Just give me your e-mail address. And I'm waiting for some clues concerning the song.

Thank you so much!

P.S.: OK, I found the thread ;] I should have known it's in forum ;)
last edited più di un anno fa