Snape's Family and Friends Hogwarts Bonfire

dragonsmemory posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 09:13PM
Let's have a bonfire! This is where you tell stories, sing songs, and embarass the hell out of each other. Honestly, it's the best part of the camping trip.
save

Snape's Family and Friends 39 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Bluekait said…
Okay, um.....I got nothing.
più di un anno fa dragonsmemory said…
I guess I'll sing a song.

I'm a little hunk of tin,
Nobody knows where I have been.
Got four wheels and a runnin' board,
I'm a worn-out '44.

Honk honk *pulls ear*
Rattle rattle *shakes head*
Crash *bumps chin*
Beep beep *hits nose*
Good one. While I surfed the web, I found this really cool pic. It reminded me of the Joker.
 Good one. While I surfed the web, I found this really cool pic. It reminded me of the Joker.
Curious. Thed hair reminds me of Sirius Black. Ah, crap. I'm turning this into Potter--talk. "Why does every conversation we have to have turn into Potter-talk?" -Ron Weasley, A Very Potter Musical (2009)
Nice qouting there. This IS a HP related spot.
I never would have guessed. You might as well give up on that absurd rumor of yours.
Darn that rumor.
più di un anno fa fly210 said…
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS!!!!! IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND!!!!!! OH SOMEONE STRARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING HOW IT ENDS! AND NOW WE'LL KEEP ON SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE
EVERYONE!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS!!!!! IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND!!!!!! OH SOMEONE STRARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING HOW IT ENDS! AND NOW WE'LL KEEP ON SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE..... *snape hits me on head with frying pan*
Talk about humiliation. *leans back in my camp chair, which topples over. I stand up and glare around at everyone* Remember, that never happened. I never fell. Get it?
Oooo, I just remembered what my dad told me! My great great great great great great grandfather was a pirate who married a witch doctor.
So that makes you…insane?
Well sort of. It's hard to sink in the infomation when I tell you that he is the one and only Blackbeard.
Wow. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity. And here I am, the Muggle-born from an Italian family. Well, mostly Italian, though there's just about all of the rest of Europe in there too.
It's okay, really. Most people would run away once they found out that I have pirate in me.
Not me. Just a tip, don't put your wand on a chair matching its color that you plan on sitting in withoutf looking first. I learned this the hard way, and now my wand is cracked. I've got it taped together, but I'm hoping ffor aa more permanent solution, aside from wood glue
Oh goodness! Better buy a new one. Remember what happened to Ron?
It's been working fine. It actually works better for me now. And besides, Ron's was completely snapped and he used magic tape to fix it. Mine's just a bit cracked, and I used Muggle tape. It's also got a personality now. Is it weird if I want to name it?
No. I named mine Socrates.
What do I name it? It's Harry's from POA onwards. The crack (and tape patch) is in the middle. It's a little bendy and has a lot of power.
Hmmmm.......
I don't trust myself to come up with the name, as my names are a bit…odd
No, no. I want to hear some. Give me a list.
These are all names I've used before, thhough.

Twera
Risharin
Shiaru
Kikikyo
Parthuenax
Hirach
Clat
Vlostuel
Ysk
I like Twera, it sounds pretty.
It's a scrambled form of water. Besides, I've used it already. I'm going to play around with words for a bit. Feel free to give me a word (or any combination of letters) in any langguage.
Alright.
Ah, screw it. I'll just call my wand Scarhead and be done with it
più di un anno fa fly210 said…
laugh
k. OH I JUST REMEMBERED A STORY!!!!!!!
Once a family moved into a house and said there were goasts but then....
SCIENCE FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE LIEING!!!!!!!!
I think I heard that one before.

Mind if I tell the story about how I found Scarhead?
Sure. I love to hear it. Maybe afterwards I'll tell you all how I met Blackbeard and went with him to help bury his treasure.
Sounds like fun.

Anyway, on July 5th, I was on my vacation in California. We had just come from Grumman's Chinese Theater, where all the handprints are. I was a bit starstruck from that (a story for another time). Anyway, the next stop on that day's adventure was this little Wizarding place called Whimsic Alley on Wilshire Boulevard. Since my entire family, including the aunts I was staying with, are Muggles, I gave them a rundown of the historical displays in the shop.
The first thing I did after that was very Hermione-like. I went straight to the books. It took maybe five minutes to find a good spellbook. Right next to the books was Phoenix Wands, wandmakers since 437 BC.
Of course I went in. It was a small place, with some wands displayed on the counter, and wand care stuff on a bookcase against the wall. Behind the counter were wands, each in a purple velvet bag.
There was another woman in the shop, also getting a wand. She was chosen by one styled just like Molly Weasley's.
I tried Remus Lupin's first. It was a decent fit, but it wasn't quite right. I tried the Elder Wand. That was a bit closer, but too powerful and unpredictable. All through that time, one wand kept drawing my eye: Scarhead. As soon as I picked it up, I knew Scarhead was it. It was powerful, yet controlled. The handle fit my hand like it had been made for me. I could feel a sort of connection with Scarhead.
più di un anno fa xHardcoreBunnyx said…
sad
^ Wow, must have been a historic moment.
Yesterday I had a dream that I had magical powers, but when a big storm came, I tried to use my powers to protect the people, but when I tried, my powers didn't work....
All that was missing was the fan and the light effects.
That's an interesting dream. I once dreamed Remus Lupin was outside my house. No idea why,though…
Cool Cool.

I went to the Caribbean for, you know, a family reunion. Once we got there, my parents told me that I was related to some famous pirates. Which explains alot cause I look like Blackbeard and Anne Bonnie had a kid . Plus people are giving me looks like I am famous or something. Anyways, my dad told me that Blackbeard was here (he lives forever and stays young) and I was to go find him. When I did, he told me that I was helping him bury his treasure. I know that he kills his right hand man and throws him into the hole (wonder why it was called a dead man's chest?) but he wouldn't kill me. I am the only person (besides Blackbeard himself) who knows where it was buried and I am not telling a soul. Blackbeard said I would become a really good pirate and he would bring me to some of his travels.
That's awesome. Can you fit me in your suitcase?.

Wow I'm weird. I can't seem to stop fiddling around with Scarhead. (Ok, take that out of context and it sounds WRONG)
più di un anno fa CrazyCatLady said…
smile
Bluekait your related to pirates? i think thats awesome! i love pirates! :)
 Bluekait your related to pirates? i think thats awesome! i Amore pirates! :)
And she was scared of us running away
Its true.
I wishh I had a family like that. (The Dursleys don't count, as there's a few holes in that theory)