Soul eater Soul Eater rp.

LunaShay posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 09:11PM
Hiya o3o.I was thinking to start an rp and stuff,so yeah XD.Rules like any other,no overpowering or killing off other characters(except if givin permission from person).You can be a witch,student,or weapon(students have to have a weapon,so make sure you have one.you can make two characters if no one is a human or weapon.)Enjoy!^^

Soul eater 46 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LunaShay said…
Name:Karai Ato

Height:4'7"

Hair color:Black and white

Hair style:Long,wavy hair with stripes on the right side of her hair(death has left,so you see where im getting at?>_<)

Eye color:Gold

Clothes:She wears all black usually,with black boots and(barely)a black jacket on rainy days.

Role:Weapon(2 daggers)

Personality:She is short-tempered and is close to her reister,Daisuke.She is very smart and doesn't make good decisions sometimes.(when she does,it's pretty good...).She is also humorous and sometimes reckless.

Backround:Daughter of Lord Shinigami,she attends DWMA to become stronger and become a death sythe.She doesn't talk to kid much(She hates his symmetry OCD,she gets pissed everytime he does it,especially at a bad time),but hangs out with Soul and Black star alot,since they all act alot alike.She first became a weapon when she was little,and teamed up with Daisuke a little after.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa IchigoShirosaki said…
name: Daisuke Sato

Role: student (weapon: Karai Ato )

description: tall, lanky and masculine. deep blue eyes and black hair.

background: decided to become a Meister when his brother was kidnapped...

(now some info on lil bro)

name: Alphonse Sato
age currently: 10
description: pic below
not much else is known about him.
 name: Daisuke Sato age: 16-17 gender: male. Role: student (weapon: Karai Ato ) description: tall
più di un anno fa djtim1000 said…
name: hyourinmaru

role:weapon ( link )

eye color:turquiose

description very short always wears black

execution: hyourinmaru ( link )

hair style: blue and spiky

height: 4'4"
 name: hyourinmaru age:19 gender:male role:weapon ( http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hyour
più di un anno fa legend_of_roxas said…
Name: Edox Dorcha

Height: 5'7"

Role: Human

Weapon: Hyourinmaru

Hair color and style: Dark, Brown, Medium, and Straight

Eye color: Blue

Description: always wears a black suit and tie
più di un anno fa LinkKinuzuma13 said…
smile
Name: Kizuna Spirit

Height: 5'1

Weight: 105 lbs

Role: Human/Meister

Weapon: Naga(A Gold ninja sword with a two and a half foot blade)

Hair colr and style: His hair is blonde, and is spikey.

Eye color: Electric blue

Discription: He always wears a blue slevless tee, with gauntlet/gloves that have blue fabric that go up to just under his elbow. He wears loose fittiing gold fabric pants thet are wrapped around with a blue cloth, that goes down to his ankle. His shoes are just like Maka's only the are blue and gold. He is lean and has a slight tan.

Background story: His parents were killed right in front of him when he was four. Since then, he felt th ned to proect the people he cares about. He became a student at DWMA, and met maka there after one year, and hey became great friends.
He is a SwordMeister, and so far has collected 61 Afreet eggs. He has not ben fataly wounded in any way so far during his time as a meister.
Name: Naga Hone

Height: 5'4

Gneder: Male

Role: Weapon, look in above post for dicription.

Hair style and color: His hair is black and short.

Eye color: Green

Discription: He always wears black loose pants with white fabris down to his ankles, and wears a red long-sleeve tee, that reads:

"NEVE SAY NEVER"
And he has small gloves that are balck with white trim. He is lean and a normal palish kid.

Background: Not much is known about him, except that he trusts Kizuna more than anyone he has ever trusted in his life. He feels like his abiliteis are not wastd with Kizuna, and therefore they have become great friends.
"Now, Black fire, your soul is mine!"

Kizuna wasn't afriad of an keeshan. But nevertheless, he had to be cautious. This was a powerful one after all.

"Naga, are you ready?" Kizuna called to his weapon.
"Yeah. I'm ready."
"Okay then. Lets do this."
"SOUL RESONANCE!"

Kizuna felt his power growing stronger, and stronger as his and Nagas soul wavelengths became one. Kizuna upped the resonance, just to be sure.

"Swordmeister ability of legend!" Kizuna shouted once he sened that they were ready. "SOUL BLADE!"
Naga was engulfed in a blue light, and then was glowing, almost like the schyth move, witch hunter. However, Naga doesn't change shape, which gave Kizuna an advantage.
H jumped into the air, and as he was falling, sunk his blade into the kishan. It began to dismember, until it was nothing more that a red, corrupted soul in the stret. Naga trnsformed and gave Kizuna the thumbs up as he ate the soul, giving them 62 keeshan eggs.
But then, Kizuna felt lightheaded, and then collapsed.

"Good grief. You overdid it, you moron." Said Naga. Then suddenly, another meister came out of nowhere with a big scyth in hand.

"Hey. Did you use your soul resonance again?" Asked Maka.
"Yeah. And the worst part is, that he knows hes putting too much strain on his body. If it keeps up, I'm not sure he can be my meister anymore."
Maka looked up in suprise."Really?"
Naga nodded. "Yeah. But he's not far off from learning to control it. I'm pretty sure the next time, he won't pass out on me again."
Maka lookd releived. "Well thats good to hear. Anyway, i'd better be getting home, or papa will start acting weird again."
Naga nodded." I'll be seeing you then."
Maka smild. "Okay then. Bye!" She yelled as she ran down the street.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Kizuna woke up in his bed. He had a headache, and a body ache too. He sat up, and then looked around.

"What the hell?"
It looked like Naga had already left for the Acadmy lessons, leaving him to recover in bed.
"God. I need to quit doing that. I should only use the needed amoutnts on kishans like that one." Then Kizuna herd the door shut, and Naga, along with Maka, Soul, BlackStar and Tsubaki, walked into the room.
"Hey." Sais Soul. "How are you?"
"Better." replied Kizuna.
"Good." said Maka.
"Now, we need to tell you something" said Kid, who'd apparently come in unnoticed.
"It's about a certain Keeshan. The one that killed your parents."
Kizuna was frozen to the spot, staring at them. How? How could they possibly know about that?!
Kizuna still stared at them for at least a minute. They know, thought Kizuna.

"How do you know about that?" Kizuna said, glumly turning his head to the side.

"H-hey, I didnt mean to upset you." said Kid.
Maka was staring at Kizuna now. "I that true, Kizuna?"

Kizuna turnded toward Maka, and nodded. "Yeah."
Maka sat down on his bed. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"
Kizuna wanted to make them all leave, but at this point, he knew it would be impossible.
"Because. I knew you'd feel bad for me. I didn't want to burden you with my problems."
Maka gently placed a hand on his arm. "I would've helped you... you know that right? So why... why didn't you tell me?"
Kizuna looked away again. "Because It's my problem, not yours. You don't have to deal with it." Maka then stood up and went to stand by Soul.
"C'mon. We're going home, Soul." she said, looking at Kizuna with anger flaring in her green eyes. Kizuna was sorry he'd ever said anything.
"Fine..." Kizuna whispered. "You can leave, but just don't but into my buisness. Ever. Again."
Maka snorted. "I wasn't planning to. You," she points at Kizuna, "can have your buisness all to yourself." She turns and drags a waving Soul out the door. Feeling akward, the others turn to leave, but Kizuna stopped them.
"I'll tell you guys why I made her leave." Kizuna said reluctantly. They all came back to sit down next to his bed and listened.
"I kept it from Maka, because... I didn't want thet Kishin coming after the person who I've known the longest. I didn't want them to come after my best friend." Kizuna began telling them the entire story.
"It was ike any other dark and stormy night.My parens and i were coming home from buying the groceries, when I tripped and fell. Whn they didn't come to help me up like they normally did, I turned to look for them, and saw a Kishin looming over them. It went for my mom first, but my dad jupmed in the way. In the end, they both got skewered at the same time. Then the Kishin dissa peard, not bothereing to eat my soul, saying 'I'll com for you when you have a more mature, and pained soul.' I was left there crying. I wasn't ready to see them go, but it was invitable, I suppose. A year later, I met Maka, at he Academy. We've been friends ever since." Kizuna finally finished telling them the long story.
"Well, I'm sorry that happend to you, Kizuna." siad Kid.
"Yeah. Sounds rough." requited BlackStar.
"We, should probably go now, huh?" said Tsubaki. "I mean, he's probably got a lot on his mind right now." And then, just like that, they were all gone, except for Naga, who went to bed after saying goodnight.
-------------------------
Kizuna couldn't fall asleep. He kept thinking about that night, and how he'd kept it from Maka. He'd never kept a secret from her before, so thet must've been why she was so mad at him now. Kizuna was sorry, but he'd done it to protect her.

"Why can't she understand?" Kizuna rolled over and pulled the covers over his head. He didn't want to sleep, because he knew nighmares of THAT night would come, adn tear his sanity apart.
Kizuna was extremley tired. In fact, he'd never been more tired in his life. He had woken up repeatedly due to nightmares about THAT night. But more to the point. Maka was sitting next to him, making him feel uncomfortable. She was reading, as usual, and Soul was trying to start a friendly conversation, but she wouldn't talk. Then the teacher raised his hand to point at Kizuna and said something totally unexpected.

"Lord Death wants to see you." he said. Kizuna stood up, and was followed by Naga, who was silent as usual. When they arrived, Lord death was there waiting for them.

"Ah, here you are. I have an assighnment for you."
Kizuna scratched his head, and then nodded. "So what is it, some kind of tiny kishan runnin' amok?"
"REAPER-CHOP! No, it is not. It is a very specific and powerful kishan. I want you to go after it tonight. But beware, it is hungry for your soul specifically. One slip-up could cost you your life. Now off you go to prepare."
"Wait, aren't you gonna give me a mental picture or something?"
Lord death just shook his head. "You'll know it when you see it."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Kizuna stood on a roof top that night, waiting for the "recgognizable" kishan to appear.
Kizuna sighed. "You'd think it would have come after me already if it wanted my soul so bad."
"Yeah." Agreed Naga. They stood there for an hour and still nothing. But then, a scream came from the distance. Makas scream.
"Maka?!" Kizuga called. No answer. 'Shit!' Kizuga thought. He jumped four rofftops bfore spotting a familiar- no -completeley UNFORGETABLE shape. Kizuna automatacly moved faster until he was one rooftop away. Maka was on her knees panting for breath, and Soul was a few feet away.
"Now he should be here any second now." said the deep gravelly voice. "And once he is, i'll kill him, and eat his soul."
Soul stood up. "Just who are you talking about exacly?"
The kishan just smirked. "You'll see soon enough." But before Soul even had time to contemplate wha the kishan had said, he was rushing Maka.
"No!" Soul shouted.
Kizuna couldn't remain silent any longer, and his legs took control.

SHUNK!!!
"Wha?!" Maka was covered in blood, but it wasn't her's. It was Kizuna's. He'd allowed himslf to be skeward by the kishan in order to protect Maka. The kishan removed his blade, spilling blood everywhere, and smiled devilishly.
"So, you've come, have you?"
Kizuna was barely consious, and could only listen.
"Kizuna!" Maka screamed as he collapsed. She rushed to his side, as did Soul.
"Hey! HEY! Wake up, damn you! You can't die here!"
"Kizuna! Wake up... Please!"
His eyes were going dark, and his heartbeat was slowing down. Would he rally die here?
Kizuna suddenly felt a strange warmth on his back, and realized that Maka was holding him while crying.
"Please! Please wake up! You can't die! You just can't! You're my best friend!"
"Mine too!" Soul joined in. "If you die, whose gonna cheer me up when i'm down, huh? Who'd cheer Maka up? Nobody, thats who! If you die, it won't be the same."
"It's no use. He's on the verge of death, so why not just let him die? And anyway, you can move on, and i get a meal. It all works out." The kishan advanced. He pushed Maka off of Kizuna's body and, and picked him up. "But first, i have to mak sure that your dead. He went to the roof edge, and hung Kizuna over the side. Then he regained consiousness. He was alive, but barely. The kishan raised his large pointed blade fingers, and pointed it at Kizuna's heart.
"No!" He heard Maka scream. He lookd past the giant kishan, and saw her charge it with soul in her hand. She juped into the air, and tried to slash at him, but was easily knocked aside. She landed near the edge of the rooftop, adn was knocked out cold.
"Maka!" Soul yelled, returning to his original form. The kishan turned back to Kizuna, and smirked again.
"Any las words?"
Kizuna swallowd the blood in his mouth, and spoke.
"Soul..." he said weakly. Soul looked up and at Kizuna.
"Yeah?"
"Look..after Maka..."
Soul- for once -had tears streaming down his face, knowing that he coud do nothing useful against this kishan without his meister.
"Yeah, I will." Soul said quietly.
"Now," The kishan said, raising the blade to Kizuna's heart. "DIE!"
Then Kizuna instantly felt pain in his chest and screamed out in agony.
"KIZUNA!!!!!" Shouted Soul and Naga at the same time.
The kishan removd the blade from Kizuna's heart, and threw him aside. Kizuna hit the hard flagstones of the alleyway, and looked up for the final time(or so he thought)to see Soul, and Naga's shocked and deeply saddend faces looking over the edge of the roof.
'Goodbye...' Kizuna thought. 'You've all ben great friends to me. I wish I coul've been there for you guys a little longer. If it wern't for this stupid kishan...' His thought abruptly cut off, as he blacked out.
più di un anno fa cherry_on_top said…
Name: Twilight Phantomhive/Gorgon
Race: Weapon/Witch
Witch Abilities: can persuade people to do almost anything(her eyes turn completely black), can turn into a cat(her soul was fused with one when she was born for an experiment), can make one pistol appear in her hand(she's a leftie),blood can harden(black blood)
Family: Medusa(Mother), Crona(brother), Ciel Phantomhive(Step-brother)(P.S. he's from Kuroshitsuji)
Hair: Black, bangs cover most of one eye, ends at waist
Eyes: honey yellow
Other Traits: extemely pale, probabnly anerexic or something, bipolar, has black blood, half insane, pretty flexible, happens to be a cat.

Backround: is ina relationship with Death The Kid, (in some rps with Undertaker of Kuroshitsuji), was forced to kill people and animals as a child, father and step-mother killed in fire caused by real mother, kills people for no opparant reason, acts fearless(is really just afraid of losing anything else), exelant fighter, (liz and patty don't appear in my rps usually) Kid's twin pistols.(both) Has a grudge aginst Soul. No one knows she's a witch except Kid and Stein.
sorry, I like to be descriptave. XD
what do you think of my posts? I havent had time to update it, cuz of school, and other crap. So don't think that Kizuga is going to be "dead" for long :)
più di un anno fa BLAMargera123 said…
well i'm throwin' my hat into this! so here it is!!!:

Name: Woody Slicer

Height: 5'1%

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Spiky

Eye Color: Green

Clothes: Black Sneakers, Green Cargo Pants, a yellow T-shirt with an open buttoned Hawaiian shirt, and a blue headband with a skull on it, in weapon form he is a faceless 7 foot tall Puppet with claws.

Role: Weapon (Death Doll)

Personality: He's a nice guy with a cool attitude, he sometimes go's crazy in fights.

Background: Born and raised to be a killer he changed his ways and joined DWMA (thats as far as the history goes so shut up!)
smile
-Kizuna's Nightmare-

???: "It's not your fault."

???: "Yes it is. It's my fault he ended up like this, Soul."

Soul: "No it isn't Maka. Kizuna is like this bcause of something he did."

Maka: "Just be quiet."

Soul: "The only thing I'm worried about, is that he hasn't woke up in a month. I wonder whats wrong with him...?"

Kizuna could hear evey word they were saying. It'd been like that for weeks. Every time someon came in, he could hear what they say. But, Kizuna couldn't open his eyes, and show thm that he was aive. H'd com out of the comatose, and was "sleeping". But, Kizuna wonderd how long it would be before he was back in that comatose.

-----------------------------
2 Days later...
-----------------------------

Kizuna had grown tired of the conversations that took place in his hospital room. But one thing he hadn't grown tired of was the info h was getting, unintentionally, about school, and the HW. He'd missed one month so far, and that wasn't good. But whover came in was a student who had homwork to do, and they always did it right next to him. They whispered to themselves and said out loud the answers. Aftr they left, Kizuna usually took a nap. But this time, it wouldn't be just a nap...

*Inside Kizuna's Nightmare*

Kizuna: "What the-"

???: "Heh, I see you made it Kizuna."

Kizuna turnd around and saw Maka and Soul. Only, it wasn't them. These people, or whatever-they-were, had no eyes, and a LARGE mouth, with big, bloody teeth.

"Maka": "I'm so glad you're "awake" Kizuna...

"Soul": "Yes, and so am I. We were beggining to think you'd never wak up."

Kizuga: "What the hell do you want from me? I know that your not Maka or Soul, so who are you."

"Maka": "Oh, hun, he figured it out. Let's suprise him."

"Soul": "Yes. Let's."

Kizuna watched as they morphed, and transformed into two people who were a sight for sore eyes.

Kizuna: "M...Mom...Dad..."

He'd barely mandged to choke out the words. He was WAY too much in shock to move or care what they did to him.

"Mom": "Yes hon. It's us."

"Dad": "Yes, and were here for you now. Here, that is, to eat your soul, so that we can be KISHAN."

Kizuna's eyes widened. "What?!"

His "mother" advanced toward him and put a hand on his chest. "These are your wounds, no?" And when she touched them, they were there, like they'd never healed.

Kizuna: "What the-"

He was cut off, as his "father" put his hand into his chest, and began PULLING his soul out. Kizuna was caught by suprise, but not for long.

Kizuna screamed out in agony, and again and again, he felt the pulse of a dieing soul, resonating with his heart. He was then plunged into total darkness, that he was sure would last forever. But then, he saw a light, way up in the disance. He moved toward it, and saw it. His sanity. And Kizuna clinged to it like a lifeline, which in this case it was,and closed his eyes.

*Outside of Kizuna's Nightmare*

Kizuna's eyes flashed open, and he saw the worried and tear streaked faces of Maka, Soul, Black*Star, And Tsubaki.

Black*Star: "Well? Are you awake o what?"
Tsubaki: "Phew..."
Soul: "Are you okay?! You must've had a terrible dream."

Kizuna coughed, and then looked at all of them intently. "No big deal..."

Maka looked at him with concern. "Yes it is, Kizuna. It is a big deal. If your having bad dreams, then it means that something is up. But, if your awake, that means that you must feel better, right?"

Kizuna looked at her, and then smiled, to which the al reacted like a bomb had just gone off. It was in fact, very, very rare to se Kizuna GENUNLEY smile. It was usually the playful or joking smile, but this, this was genunie, and they were shocked by it.

Kizuna was happy that they were all alive. Espesscially Soul and Maka. After all, they were his best friends. "Really guys, I'm fine." They all looked releived. After a few more days in the hospital, and a few more days of trying to get Maka to stop blaming herself for it, Kizuna was back on his feet and ready to get back out there and protect them again.
più di un anno fa Samurai15 said…
Name: Haku Hirakura

Height: 5'9

Role: Student: His weapon is a Sword (Similar to what Mifune's swords look like, but it has a blue handle not red.

Personality: Likes being independent, friendly at times but not always. Cares about others far more than himself, very loyal and will always be more than willing to put his life on the line as long as it means protecting the ones he cares for. He is not a killer, in serious battles he will kill if necessary but if it can be helped he will only put the opponent in the worst condition possible and leave them for someone else to finish them off. Very protective and gets attached to others very easily. Has a horrid past and keeps it a secret to himself for the most part.

Origin: Member of the Hirakura clan, which was a clan of very powerful Samurais, but he resents his clan for they slaughters his mother after his father had already died leaving him an orphan and swears on day to get revenge on his clan.

Appearance: Muscular but not ripped, he kind of has the same shape as black star but taller. He always wears blue. A blue hooded jacket with black stripes, and blue beanie on his head at all times unless hes in his house, (rarely seen without his beanie.) Dark blue jeans, and blue skater shoes. His hair is dark brown, almost appears to be black. A little bit of his hair covers his right eye through his beanie. His skin is tan but not extremely dark just tanner than black star but not as tan as Sid was when he was alive. His eyes are a dark brown and very Big.

Other information: The reason he chose his weapon is because it was a Sword that was very similar to what he was trained with when he was still in his clan before they killed his mother. Then he left to the DWMA hoping they would be able to train him to become strong enough to take on his clan one day.

Weapon information:
Name: Stark Suriki

Height: 5'8

Role: Haku's Weapon (A Sword)

Personality: Likes to copy others personality so he can be like them and make friends with them, also because it helps if he meets other people with personalities he has imitated in the future. He tries to be as much like Haku as possible because he feels him and Haku haven't "bonded" enough when they have been partners for almost a year. He is very kind and caring for others like Haku, but unlike Haku, he is VERY social with everyone. He never holds a grudge against anyone no matter who they are or what they did. He is generally a very happy energetic person.

Origin: He comes from a normal family. Nothing special has happened to him that effected his life in any way, he lives a very normal average life and has a big family that he lives with.

Appearance: He tries to be as much like Haku as possible, and since he can't match Haku's quiet personality he tries to look like him hoping Haku will see he just wants to get to know him a little better. He wears the opposite color that Haku wears, he wears all RED instead of Blue so he isn't exactly like Haku but he does his best. He has his covering his LEFT eye through his red beanie to try and be as close to the exact opposite as possible. He has a very similar build as Haku but he is shorter and his skin is much whiter than Haku's. In a way though he IS the exact opposite as Haku in both his appearance AND his personality. In a way they are a perfect team.

Other Information: He will do anything he can to please those who he cares for. He is very laid back and always takes care of his friends and family before himself. He has simpathy but when he is on the battlefield he tries and convince Haku to kill more often just in case the enemy gets back up and strikes but Haku tells him that when he's done with them they won't WANT to get back up.

That's all (=
smile
Kool. It's about time other peopl started posting on here again. Dude, you should post an intro story! :D
più di un anno fa Samurai15 said…
smile
Who me? Lol
If so thanks I guess but I just let my creative side take over and I kept typing until I felt that I was done! But thanks! (=
più di un anno fa Shadowsign said…
Name: Carmen Xavier

Height: 5'8"ish

Role: Human/Meister

Weapon: Twin sai daggers, Luke and Christen Xavier.

Personality: Carmen is usually a very laid back girl, but she has a temper and it's very easy to set her off. Insulting her, or her family, usually sets her off, and she'll gladly get into a fight in a moment's notice. Carmen is also one to hold a grudge. Of course, this is only when someone makes her mad. Generally, she prefers spending her time hanging out (or reading comic books, her secret guilty pleasure) in some quiet place, but her patners,AKA her brothers, like to prevent this from ever happening by dragging her along on their various misadventures.

Backround: Normal enough past. Grew up in a small town near the mountains, with her family; Parents and twin brothers, Luke and Christen. Simple town, simple school, simple life. Meanwhile, her father had his children trained in martial arts from a young age, just in case. Unknown to Carmen or her brothers, their father was a Weapon, a former student of the DWMA. Their mother hadn't wanted such a dangerous life for her children, but when Luke and Chirsten realized they had the ability to transform into Weapons she couldn't deny their desire to follow their father's footsteps. Determined not to be left behind, Carmen proved that she had the makings of a Meister, and also became a student at the DWMA.
 Name: Carmen Xavier Age: 16 Gender: Female Height: 5'8"ish Role: Human/Meister Wea
Weapon Information

Names: Luke and Christen Xavier

Weapon Form: Silver sai daggers

Meister: Carmen Xavier

Appreance: Identical twins. Tall, shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes. They have the tendency to dress alike with different color schemes, to annoy ther friends.

Personality: Mischevious, loud, like able boys. They spend most of theri time doing the twin, tag team thing, though Luke is more up for reading and Christen spends more time play video games, but they can usually be found training with, or just annoying, their partner and older sister, Carmen Xavier.

History: Normal enough past. Grew up in a small town near the mountains, with her family; Parents and older sister, Carmen. Simple town, simple school, simple life. Meanwhile, their father had his children trained in martial arts from a young age, just in case. When they were twelve, these boys realized they were 'Demon Weapons' having the ability to each transform into identical silver sai daggers (Better known as 'ninja' daggers, though ninjas never actually used them). At first, they were freaked out, as they knew nothing about kishins or the DWMA, so, understandably, they were really freaked out. Their father quickly discovered their secret, and revealed he had one of his own: He was a Weapon, a bow staff, former student of the DWMA. By their mother's request, he'd kept it a secret, but now Luke and Christen were determined to enroll at the DWMA. Within months, they had gotten their request, as had their sister, who enrolled as a Meister. At their father's suggestion, the siblings agreed to try a trail run as partners, but it worked out so well they kept it up.
nice :D
Glad you think so.
più di un anno fa GrimReapress said…
Name: Grim Reapress
Hair:
Color: Red w/ black bangs
Style: A little past shoulder length always parted over one eye and kinda messed up and spikey
Eyes: Change color depending on her mood
Height: 5'6"
Role: Meister
Weapon: Kebi Nozokai (a scythe)
Family:
Parents: Kid and Crona
Sisters: Medusa, and half sister Shiira
Description: Wears a black shirt where the sleeves go straight across with a death sign (middle top), skirt that is falling off a little on the right, black boots with white leather straps criss-crossing in a few places
School Behavior: Tries to get good grades and do good (usually fails) and has half sister Shiira help her (usually does it for her) She always wants to get the most challenging missions...
Personality: Reckless, hyper, punk-goth-ish, hates prissy little whiny girls... OH!and shes REALLY clumsy...

<Grim-chan<3>
più di un anno fa GrimReapress said…
Name: Kebi Nozokai
Hair:
Color: Dark brown
Style: Spikey (when hood down) A little poking out (when hood up)
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Role: Weapon (Scythe)
Meister: Grim Reapress
Family:
Parents: Unknown and Tsubaki
Description: Wears a black hoodie, jeans, green sneakers, and has wrappings on his arms up to his elbows

<Grim-chan<3>
smile
Ok. We need STORIES now.
più di un anno fa Man-of-Arcane said…
Name: Donovin Elmark
Hair style and color: Long black hair, stretches to back length, tied in ponytail and coiled around neck like a scarf.
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 pds.
Role: Meister
Family or relatives: His sister, Blair
Description: Bronze and black sneakers, black jeans, a reaper t-shirt and blazer. Tan skin and rectangular glasses, with a calm and calculating personality when not in combat. When fighting, he will dilebratly let the enemy attack to test ability. He came here to watch his sister Blair, who he did not worry too much about until Soul and Maka mistook her for a witch. He then enrolled in the DWMA and has become very friendly with most other students and helps in times of need. He makes top grades and his ties run deep through the school, a database of DWMA knowledge. He is never shy, in social interaction or battle. Due to his sister's extreme magical ability, he's only been able to complete missions for his gift with wind magic. He uses an acrobatic combat style and loves to use big and flasy moves. He is being threatened to be kicked out because he has not yet found a weapon compadible with his soul. Soul did tell him of one person that could help him. Kizune. Kizune Shinsu.

smile
Nice! But umm... it's KizunA. With an A. Just sayin. Oh, and another thing. I edited his last name to be Spirit instead. I think it sounds cooler.
più di un anno fa alpha92 said…
Well this is my character
he is a powerful manipulator of time, his name is Sigma
and is not on the side of the Shinigami is nor of asura
he is an enemy of the magician noah
but he is controlling and disrupting the mind of the poor Crona
to send him/her against asura
he wants the power of the Eibon s'book and the kishin s'power
but he needs to take possession of the BREW
luckily that Crona has killed his own mother
Medusa, because her knew of his conspiracy to power
and tried to keep him away from Crona
noah alike that he hates ,his own fault if sigma lost his own brother
and now he scream vengeance for his brother died
he is a type of character that he always puts on sarcastic
and the usual phrase "you're going down " with his usual sardonic laugh
He does not trust anyone and no one trusts him
but crona is totally unaware that he/she is manipulated by him
its ambitions and beliefs
he beliefs that Shinigami is the origin of madness
so he wants to destroy the world and do it all over again
not so different from Medusa
He hates asura for his cowardice and selfishness
so want to steal his powers
says that because of such powers does not deserve to end up in the hands of an idiot like him
in battle he is the defensive never attacks that always expects his opponent to attack and is good for provoke his own opponent and his speciality to stop time one second before being hitted by every move, sigma faces over 3 spartoi s'students that are ox,kilik and maka but he manages to defeat kilik and ox but against maka he is being pushed back because the anti-demon wavelength that cannot allow him to manipulate time but him is particulary weak to the sound because of his fonophobia then soul defeats him with the piano but sigma manages to escape using the teleport telling her that he 's manipulating crona enraging her but now no one where he is but only one thing we know that him is cospire against noah
that s'all
sorry for the bad english because i'm italian

fearful haven t'him?
 Well this is my character he is a powerful manipulator of time, his name is Sigma and is not on the s
più di un anno fa alpha92 said…
Sigma was hibernated and detained in a coffin of ice from
maka's mother and he now is trying to make her and spirit pay dearly
In fact, when sigma face maka feel the same wavelength of the mother
with the phrase "such a mother, like daughter"
più di un anno fa Taiwan01 said…
can we be characters from the anime if we can may I be tsubaki please
più di un anno fa Harpaw8 said…
Name: Shadow

Height:5'6"

Hair color: Black

Hair style:Long and wavey hair

Eye color: Purple

Clothes: she wears a cute top and jeans, just normal.

Role: Shapeshifter with wich powers. (to confuse others who want to get a witch lol.)

Personality:She is sweet to her friends but to her enimys, cold, evil and heartless. But she can be helpful but also a smart alic at the best of times.

Backround: Her parents where burned alive in a fire so she has no where to go so she wanders trying to acheive her life goal. To destroy a secrete organization that killed her parents. Thats all I can say
più di un anno fa sasuke106 said…
name : amuya

last name : miyuki

height : 1,78 sm in greece i dont know in englais

hair colour : black

eyes colour : red and black

clothes colour : black and red blood

role : weapon

family : they are all dead

personality : evil, bad , devil, satanik ,little good < killer

kind of weapon : scythe < death cannon , 2 guns , giant shuriken ,
mischievous
i am like this when i am normal
 i am like this when i am normal
and i am like this when i become evil and my eyes they become the colour red blood
 and i am like this when i become evil and my eyes they become the colour red blood
Shadow begins to run as fast as she can, but she runs right into amuya.
più di un anno fa Spotty737 said…
smile

Thats it. I'm a female Kid. Everything the same, just longer hair and female parts.
me, female death the kid
 me, female death the kid
another one of me. backround (including [Roxy] not mine
 another one of me. backround (including [Roxy] not mine
((lets start))

shadow walks toward the DWMA. "I guess this is the place...."
più di un anno fa AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Cloud Cross

Role: Death Scythe - Long Sword

Partner: Rose Hunters (partners up with her when he cant handle situations himself but can also pair up with any Meister)

Human Apearance: Cloud is a lean, well-built man of a height of 5'11 with light tan skin, silver eyes, and shoulder length silver hair. Cloud also wears a bracelet on his right wrist and a ring on his right middle finger. He wears a tight fitting black collared shirt with grey on the inside which he keeps unbuttoned over a white muscle shirt. Cloud has white pants held up by a black belt with a skull belt buckle. He sports a chain on the right side of his pants and wears black shoes

Weapon Appearance: A sleek, well crafted, sharp, long sword with a U-shape guard covering two inches of the blade. It has a cylindrical handle for better manuverbility. The blade is straight and slim with half being black and the other half being silver.

Personality: Cloud is the sort of unenthusiastic guy who likes to watch clouds. He preferres not to get involved in "troublesome" activities, pretending to be busy to avoid responsibility. He also tries to avoid fights with other people and tries not to get envolved in fights. His laziness often annoys his people. People always wonder how Cloud became a Death Scythe due to his laziness. However, he will defend his comrades with his life.

Abilities:
Soul Perception
Soul Force
Soul Resonence
Death Gun

Theme Songs:
Gives You Hell - All American Rejects (normal)
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin (when serious)
più di un anno fa mintybunny123 said…
Hey and I'm Minori Oi (charter name)
Age: 15 Gender: female. Eye color: glacier blue. Hair color:light blonde. Weapon: midval ax. Background: lives alone w/ mister(Eden Left) was raised by Stine and refurs to him as dad or pops. Parents were killed by a mister who minori thinks might have gone to the DWMA. Minori has a brother who disappeared before parents murder . She is mysterious at times and acts like a complete idiot. Also she wares a black sweater hoody dress that goes up to her knees, black stockings , and dark brown leather boots . She has a pale complection. -------------------------------------/----­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­now for Eden Left. Age: 17 Eye color: emerald green Hair color: black Has a pale complection. Background : unknown He is Minori's partner meaning a mister.
Minori looked at the Kishin she and Eden were supposed to get ride of. Madness distorted this guys face making him look less than human if that was even possible. Eden have her a glare that said weapon form now! Without hesitation Minori transformed into an ax , being cached by Eden who charged strait for the Kishin .
The Kishin ran fast tord him only to find Eden had ran more right and sliced it in half. Minori changed into a human again and was stretching a little . Taking her time to sallow the violet red soul. How could she be so slow like that? Now of all times too of corse ! Right when Death is ill with some sort or unknown sickness .Leaving the DWMA vonerable . Is she even scared? Or maybe too lade back... He thought as he tugged at his red cote which covered his knees slitly as it exposed his jeans & combate boots. "Jeeese , hurry up already would ya!" impatience shone in his rather hatch tone of voice .
" What happened to Merri's resent leacher ?" Minori said mockingly . Eden gave a loude grunt then started walking back to the DWMA with Minori close behind.
Minori walked up the dreaded stairs that led up to the school.There just soooo long ! Ugh! She was slow making less progress than Eden ,who was half way done already. If she didn't hurry he just leave her and go to who knows where. She felt a strange vibe. Pausing and coutiously looking around her surroundings . It wasn't normal for one star weapon like herself to sence soul.This is weird.
Crack !
Minori turned , but no one was there so she just walked up to stairs faster. Her foot went out from under her as the rest of her body fell on the cement stairs. She turned around to see a defecter arrow wraped around her ankle . More of these arrows came out wrapping tightly around her untill they covered her completely .Plenging her into a dark world never meting go.
più di un anno fa AceDarkwolf17 said…
Cloud was walking to the school after being called up by Lord Death. He came to the stairs as a young girl was being wrapped by deflector arrows. Without a second thought, Cloud decided to act by transforming his right arm into a blade. Cloud ran over and in one swift motion, cut the arrows off the girl. "Deflector Arrows. There must be a Witch nearby and she's using Soul Protect, so I cant detect her. This is troublesome." He said to himself as his arm transformed back.
Shadow walked down the stairs. "Interesting place." she looked around. Then flicks her hand and she hoped on a broom and zoomed past cloud
più di un anno fa SoulOfDarkness said…
Name: Akord Dark-Soul
Hair Style: Half long
Hair Color: White
Eyes: Blood Red
Height: ??
Weight:??
Role: Weapon (2 Katana's)
Personality: Fast,Strong,Dont have a partner and Smart
History: Medusa found him when he whas 7 and maked him to become a kishin but when he become 14 he leaved the madness and joined Shibusen (DWMA) in Death City. (The story about how Medusa found him is a secret)

Name: Akord Dark-Soul Age: 15 Gender: Male Hair Style: Half long Hair Color: White Eyes: Blood
SoulOfDarkness commented…
(Secret: After years of one of Medusa's experiment she heard about a boy with half Witch soul and human soul. She se arched the boy and found him after 77 b attles to a big room in oro in a castle. The boy have seen blood in all he's years) più di un anno fa
SoulOfDarkness commented…
(*searched) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SoulOfDarkness said…
This is why i dont have a partner.. =_=

This is why i dont have a partner.. =_=