stella, star Wars fan Fiction The best fan fic ever

AaronThomas posted on Apr 21, 2010 at 07:40PM
I want to know this, and this is probrably the best spot to ask the question.

In your opinion, what was the best fan fic you have ever read?

stella, star Wars fan Fiction 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa GalindaGirl said…
smile
Ooh, that's a very hard one. And I'm not the type to choose one over the other. I've read tons and they are all so good. Well, I can't decide!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa starwarsfangirl said…
hmmm
Ooh... hm... I really like your stories about Rex, and GalindaGirl's futuristic ones... and I think mine are pretty good ;D but I've read really amazing ones elsewhere too... Oh man. This is really hard. I can't really even say though... It's too hard to decide. But I have to say that my favorite one about Obi-Wan is actually a collection of stories by, I believe, the same author, but I can't remember the name, but I know it was in the prospective of Siri, and they were still younger than ten years old...
più di un anno fa AaronThomas said…
cool
ok then
hmmm
But yah. I love te fanfics where they 'weave' their words around each other. It's really fascinating. I try to do that, but it doesn't exactly work.
sick
lol
big smile
I try to descirbe and put in emotion all the time, but I can only do it at some times. Kinda sad. Anyway, that is a question I just can't answer there so many good ones.
laugh
I know!!! BRAIN OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Precisely. But yeah, it's hard to get the emotion! But apparently, you guys think I can capture it pretty well. Yeah, with the Obi/Satine story I wrote, I honestly thought it was pretty horrible, but apparently not. It's hard to tell what your reader will think of your work, huh?
cool
yeah
smile
Yeah, you know how I try to make good emotion in a story? Get INTO that emotion. Someone I'll have to cry at one part, but I'll just watch a part of "For Good" from my fave musical. I saw it again yesterday and I was sobbing, I tried to stop but it was so sad. My sis was only tearing up, and people two rows ahead of me were looking at me as if I was crazy. Well I wasn't looking. Anyway stop digressing me, that'll help. So, for emotion, get into the emotion, it helps!
più di un anno fa Icepaw_Kenobi said…
smile
I have no idea... probably "Joint Strength" on link. I like relatively long fics with twisty plots and lots of description. I think subplots tend to confuse and detract from the main storyline, but if it's well written, anything is possible.