Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 31229

più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
*nuzzles her shoulder* i know you are...its just..now that we are mates you need to learn to stop depending on him..like you used to.
Tigerfang
più di un anno fa theWOLFPACK15 said…
I don't think I can... Its harder than it seems, Tigerfang.-Juniperleaf
How can it be hard just tell me why it is
Tigerfang
He's always been my shoulder to lean on. He was there when I was falling apart... He's the only cat that I can turn to because he was there with me and understands.-Juniperleaf
Well what about me though what am I to you? •shuffles around so he was facing her•
Tigerfang
più di un anno fa KatieK102 said…
*Purrs softly and follows him to get moss* ~ Shiverpaw
*leads her towards the medicine den* me and Berrypaw just gathered a lot of moss *purrs happily*
Snowpaw
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TalaLeisu2 said…
Yellowblaze *corrects then looks at what she's carrying* Oh good! I needed that! Follow me then *waves tail to his den* -Yellowblaze

*flinches then nods eyes wandering around camp missing Shimmerpelt's form and his eyes finding Ivyfrost* *turns away quickly* -Burntheart

*nods* I know. *looks at her thoughtfully* Do you think he'll listen? -Holiday
*Pouts a little* "Can't we go outside of camp to get it?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Eyes brighten noticeably and nods, following him* "So you get your full name?" ~ Berrypaw

*Catches Burntheart's gaze and blinks. I wonder if he's feeling okay. I haven't spoken to him since I dragged him back to camp. Looks back at Hoilday* "You know him better than I do, but the way he spoke to you just now... it seemed like he's really concerned about you. If he cares that much about a friend, I'm sure he wouldn't ignore you." ~ Ivyfrost

*looks a little hesitant but nods* sure there is mossy spot on the outside of camp and little walk away *purrss and starts off towards the entrance of camp*
Snowpaw
*Smiles and follows him happily* "So what's the first thing Falconstar taught you?" *Asks curiously, wondering what Burntheart had in store for her* ~ Shiverpaw
Well how to scent around and locate prey •purrs padding into the forest towards the mossy area• still want fun that weed to go with thorntail and Sunpaw
Snowpaw
*nods and pads after him* -Holiday

*notices Shiverpaw* Collecting moss for your new nest? *beams* -Burntheart

*lashes tail* I did. It was *pauses in the entrance and looks around* Why is there two tons of moss and one ton of cobwebs in my den? -Yellowblaze
*Blinks and looks back and Burntheart, and smiles sheepishly* "You don't care if I go with Snowpaw, do you?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads over to Burntheart but waits when he talks to Siverpaw, sitting down and looking patiently at him* ~ Ivyfrost

*Ducks her head sheepishly as she sets the herbs down* "Er, that was me and Snowpaw. We didn't have anything to do, and he really wanted me to get out of camp, so we collected some for you." *Concern fills her eyes* "That's not a problem is it?" ~ Berrypaw

*Paces the river, lashing her tail angerily* ~ Thorntail
*stops and waits for her glancing over at Ivyfrost*
Snowplow

*pads around the entrance of camp*
Sun paw
*shakes his head still looking around in shock* No, I'm not upset. *points at the cobweb* Where'd you find all that? -Yellowblaze

*jumps out of the nearest tree and lands smoothly on a rock* Thorntail. -Holiday

*shakes head* No, that's great. You'll need to sleep well tonight for training tomorrow. *notices Ivyfrost out of the corner of his eye and feels slightly nervous* -Burntheart
(Pads over to Mistybreeze and sits next to her, obviously looking irritated)Do you want to help me with Berrypaw's training?-Galewing

My mate Tigerfang. (Frowns)Why don't you understand that there are some things that I can't share with you? Not yet anyway.-Juniperleaf
Sorry guys, I was out of town!

*Shrugs* "There was a big patch of it by one of the streams." ~ Berrypaw

*Jumps and spins around, claws out, but narrows his eyes when he sees Holiday* "What?" *asks coldly* ~ Thorntail

*Purrs and nods, nudging Snowpaw* "Come on!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Looks up from where she'd been watching Shiverpaw nd Chillpaw with a bittersweet expression, and blinks* "Of course, but... are you alright? You seem frusterated." ~ Mistybreeze

theWOLFPACK15 commented…
It's fine Katie! più di un anno fa
*snorts in amusement* if i recall i was the one waiting for you *purrs padding off*
Snowpaw

*Sighs giving up* fine but remember my ears are always open so if you ever need to talk I'm always here *turns back around*
Tigerfang

(Looks at him sadly)Just know that I love you Tigerfang, and I will open up to you one day. (Hesitantly starts to groom his fur)-Juniperleaf

I'm fine. (Says abruptly)-Galewing
•relaxes as she grooms him• I love you to Juiniperleaf
Tigerfang
(Purrs) and twines tails)-Juniperleaf
*sits down looking up at the sky and thinks to himself* i should head out soon Mousepaw is probably leaving for our meeting soon.
Crowpaw

*purrs happily and leans against her*
Tigerfang
*Follows him* ~ Shiverpaw

*Didn't look convinced but decides not to press him and nods* "Alright. What did you have in mind, oh powerful deputy?" *Smiles a little, trying to lighten the mood* ~ Mistynreeze
*looks back at her a bit amused* bet you cant wait to go explore the forest
Snowpaw
(Glances at her, giving her a small smile)I was thinking of showing her around the territory. I figured that you could give better tips than I could.-Galewing

(smiles)Are you excited about training Chillpaw?-Juniperleaf
*nods* I'm still surprised falconstar gave me Chillpaw as an apprentice you know with me and Mistybreeze not getting along that well Tigerfang

*Sighs longingly* "I am. I can't wait for Burntheart to take me out and give me the tour!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Nods* "Sounds like a smart place to start." ~ Mistybreeze
i bet *purrs* i was so excited when Flaconstar took me out for the first time *twitches his tail excitedly*
Snowpaw
He probably trust you enough to push aside your differences with Mistybreeze.-Juniperleaf

(Stands looks around)All I just need now is to fine Berrypaw. She seems to always go off hiding.-Galewing
I guess •stretches• I'm sure he will give you and apprnetice when the next group of kits come
Tigerfang
I guess... But that won't be a while from now. We are the only mates in the clan...-Juniperleaf
*stops to and thinks about that* yea true *mutters*
Tigerfang
I don't mind though. (Purrs) I don't think I'm ready yet.-Juniperleaf
•purrs• I think you would make a great mentor you are kind and caring and turning into a decent fighter
Tigerfang
*Tilts her head* "Really? You guys came back looking pretty upset." ~ Shivrpaw

*Comes beside him* "It's not personal, she's just a bit shy." *Narrows her eyes* "She's usually in the medicine cat den with Yellowpaw, though. They're close." ~ Mistybreeze
We have to talk about this. -Holiday
Well it was all good till the end •says quickly•
Snowpaw
*Glares at her* "What else is there to talk about, Holiday? You're leaving and I can't change that." ~ Thorntil

"What happened?" ~ Shiverpaw
well you know me and Sunpaw dont get along and i said a few mean things and the mentors got upset *twitches his tail and enters the mossy area* here we are
Snowpaw
(Looks to the medicine cat den)Then I hope she can make time for training. (Pads off to the medicine den)-Galewing

(Smiles a bit and stands)Then maybe I'll be a great fighter by the time more kits come about.-Juniperleaf
•laughs• yea ill train you up nice and good but first I have to train my apprnetice first
Tigerfang
(Smiles)That's fine then. I can wait.-Juniperleaf
*Frowns* "I don't know why you won't just lay off him. All you do is try to pick fights with him and in the end it just gets you in trouble." ~ Shiverpaw

*Follows him* ~ Berrypaw

•smiles and yawns tiredly• I'll take her out tommrow though I need some rest
Tigerfang
(Smiles and licks his head)Then rest. I'm going to go congratulate Galewing.-Juniperleaf

(Walks into the medicine den and looks around)Berrypaw?-Galewing
*nods and rest his head down to sleep*
Tigerfang
(Purrs and slowly makes her way out of the den)-Juniperleaf
*Looks up, taken back* "Over here, Galewing." ~ Berrypaw
*grumbles from her comment* i know i know...ive been staying away from him like Falconstar said *scuffs the ground and starts to pick at the moss*
Snowpaw
last edited più di un anno fa