Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22301-22350 of 31229

più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
Sunflowerkit- sits staring,lost in thought as usual

Flamekit- looking in a puddle pretending to look tough and feeling smug
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
What you know its true!
Flintstripe

*nods* Many many surprises. Well i have the rest of the day off apparently.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea that would ruin all of your training fun right?
Foxpaw
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I've been working hard trying to move past it all. -Treetail

What would you like to do aside from spending time with Bloodpaw who has now disappeared. -Hushpool

Of course. Training with Falconstar is the best. -Bloodpaw
*stops when they reach the nursery and nuzzles him* I know you have love and i am proud of you.
Flintstripe

*blinks and looks around* Where did she go?
Skyheart

Like the best thing ever? *chuckles* You make it sound like you have a crush on him.
Foxpaw
That means a lot to me. *licks his cheek* -Treetail

I have no idea. -Hushpool

No way. I just really look up to him. He became leader so young. He proved himself to everyone and showed he has what it takes to lead no matter his age or his experience. -Bloodpaw
*purrs and nuzzles him* Now if you excuse me i need to rest my sore rear. *says givving him an amused look*
Flintstripe

*huffs* Was she always this sneaky?
Skyheart

*nods and bumps her playfully* Uh huh what ever you say. *purrs seeing their usual spot to swim and bolts ahead*
Foxpaw
You wanted it that way. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

Unfortunately so. -Hushpool

Trying to race? *takes off after him* -Bloodpaw
(well what should i do?)
Mhmm yea i did. *purrs and pads into the den* Talk to you later stud.
Flitnstripe

Huff well who taught her that?
Skyheart

*grins* You know it! *says keeping his pace just ahead of her*
Foxpaw
Sorry smart I didn't see your post! I'd have the kits go play with Blackkit, Pebblekit and Driftkit

Have fun, love. -Treetail

I think it was inherited. -Hushpool

*bumps into him, trying to throw him off balance* -Bloodpaw
*purrs and pads off laying down in their nest*
Flintstripe

Oh really im going to guess its from you to then cause i know my family isn't one bit sneaky.
Skyheart

*stumbles a bit looking at her* No cheating! *says before bumping back into her*
Foxpaw
Yea right! You really think so? -Hushpool

You gotta roll with the punches! *pushes ahead of him* -Bloodpaw
*huffs and puts a paw out infront of her to trip her*
Foxpaw

*looks at her amused* Obviously my family isnt known to be sneaky,
Skyheart
(idk what they are doing)
They're just hanging out by the nursery

Fine fine. I'll take the blame for that one. -Hushpool

*stumbles slightly, falling into him* -Bloodpaw
più di un anno fa KatieK102 said…
Sorry again for proofing - now we’re visitng family for New Years! I’ll be so glad when I get back to my own bed xD

I’ve got you, Smart!

*pads over to Sunflowekit, softly* “Everything alright, Sunflowerkit? You look like you’re sleepy.” ~ Amberpaw

*pads up behind Flamekit, face wrinkled in confusion* “What on Earth are you doing?” ~ Pebblekit

*huffs, though she wasn’t angry* “Well, I suppose. After all, we should be open to other options, I suppose...” *looks at Tanglepaw heasitantly* “So... friends for now?” ~ Mousepaw

*shrugs, agreeably* “True. Thanks, I guess. Now it’s your turn to do someone.” ~ Shiverwind
last edited più di un anno fa
•purrs happily and stretches• well I’m hungry want to share a meal?
Skyheart

•trips up as she falls into her tumbling onto the ground with her•
Foxpaw

•nods his head in relief and agreement• Yea friends for now but hey..•nudges her gently• Maybe when we get to know each other more we might be mates in the future. •says brightly•
Tanglepaw

•looks over at his mate amused•
Sunheart
*looks around the group, thinking* Berryfrost truth or dare? -Frecklenose

Sounds pretty good to me. -Hushpool

Now look what you did! *laughs* Well, I guess it was my fault too. -Bloodpaw
*grins that his mate was picked again and looks at her* Yea love truth or dare?
Strongbreeze

Mhmm what does my lovely queen desire for food?
Skyheart

ME? This was all you! *laughs looking at her laying on the ground still*
Foxpaw
A sparrow sounds perfect. If my big sexy tom can bring me one of those. -Hushpool

*bats his ear playfully before sitting up* Come on, we're almost there. *continues the walk to the stream* -Bloodpaw
*raises an eye and grins* I will make sure i find one now. *purrs turning and heading to the fresh kill pile*
Skyheart

*gets to his paws shaking out his fur watching her from behind fondly and sighs thinking about how they were going to be serperating soon and follows after her thinking about what Redshadow said*
Foxpaw
*purrs and lays down as she waits for him to return* -Hushpool

*stops at the stream and turns to him* Ready to go in? -Bloodpaw
•manages to find one and brings it back to her• Lickily this is the last one!
Skyheart

•nods and starts to head in• already in slow poke!
Foxpaw
Thank you, love. -Hushpool

*hurries in after him* -Bloodpaw
•nods• You know I only do the best for you love. •purrs•
Skyheart

•purrs swimming into the deep end of the stream• Come on Bloodpaw!
Foxpaw
Always my love. *purrs at him* -Hushpool

I'm coming I'm coming! *swims over to him* -Bloodpaw
*purrs watching her* Well take your share of the bird so i can have some.
Skyheart

*purrs and dips under and pulls her under with him*
Foxpaw
*eats her share before passing it to him* Where do you think that girl ran off to? -Hushpool

*pushes them back up to the surface* No dunking! *Splahes him playfully* -Bloodpaw
finally home! I'll be on more regularly now :)

*composes herself with a smile* "Alright, I suppose that's fair. I can't really expect you to take a mate when you're only a couple moons into your apprenticeship, can I?" ~ Mousepaw

"Truth!" *says, chin high* "I don't have any dark secrets." ~ Berryfrost

"Uh-oh. Those are fighting words." ~ Shiverwind

•shrugs• Hell would I know..I mean what’s the worst thing she could be doing?
Skyheart

•comes up and pouts• Aww! No fun!
Foxpaw

•chuckles lightly• Yea that’s true I am only a few moons into my apprenticeship. •gets to his paws• Well should we head back to camp?
Tanglepaw

You say that love but then you will get asked a very personally question. •teases•
Strongbreeze

•loooks over at Shiverwind• agreed.
Sunheart
*nods and stands up* "Sure. I don't want my siblings to worry about where I am." ~ Mousepaw

"What do I have to hide? I have a handsome, loving mate, and loyal friend and a I'm a good warrior." ~ Berryfrost

*nudges Sunheart* "So, when its' my turn, should I go for a truth or a dare?" ~ Shiverwind
Sounds like a plan then. •says waiting for her• And on the way back you can tell me more about yourself. •says amused•
Tanglepaw

•purrs• That’s True I am pretty handsome aren’t I?
Strongbreeze

I’d say go for a truth since you have already done a dare but in the end it’s up to you. •purrs•
Sunheart
Well her being your daughter it could be pretty bad. *teases* -Hushpool

*grins* Wanna play dirty then? Fine. *tackles him, dunking his head under* -Bloodpaw

All right then, Berryfrost. The whole truth and nothing but the truth. Since the clan is splitting up and it doesn't seem like it'll matter much anymore, you were the one that put Treetail up to fake flirting to make Falconstar jealous, weren't you? -Frecklenose
*nods* "Okay, that's a good place to start. So what do you want to know?" ~ Mousepaw

*shrugs, agreeably* "I don't know if I would say "put him up", because I only mentioned it to him and he was thrilled to help out. But yes, it was my idea." ~ Berryfrost

"Truth it is then." *watches Berryfrost and Frecklenose, interested* ~ Shiverwind
Berryfrost! *nudges her lightly* Treetail has been getting himself into all kinds of trouble doing that. -Sweetbriar

The real question is how has Falconstar not even noticed Treetail is mate with our brother. They have kits now for Starclan sake. -Frecklenose
Well I think the first and best question would be..why do you want me to be your mate so badly?
Tanglepaw

••can’t help but laugh at his mate•
Strongbreeze

•looks over at the two she cats amused• Falconstar must be pretty out of touch with his clan mates to be honest.
Sunheart

Hey what is that suppose to mean!? •huffs taming a bite• plus it’s not like she is going around kissing every Tom she knows.
Skyheart

•yelps in surprise wrapping his legs around her and pulls her down• You mouse!
Foxpaw
Mmhmm. -Hushpool

Who are you calling a mouse?! *tries to dunk him again* -Bloodpaw
"Who says he hasn't noticed? I mean," *shrugs* "he could always think that Treetail and Flintstripe are in an open relationship. Or, maybe, he's just such a jealous tom that he doesn't care if Treetail has a mate, he just doesn't like any tom clinging to Sweetbriar." ~ Shiverwind

"I never thought about that!" *looks to Sweetbriar* "Let's hope it's the latter." ~ Berryfrost

"It's your turn to choose somebody now, Berryfrost." ~ Shiverwind

"Oh, right. Okay..." *looks at the crowd* "Sunheart. Truth or dare." ~ Berryfrost

*flicks an ear* "Because I like your personality. You're young, but mature; awkward, but then again so am I. And I like to think about the future a lot, and in the future, I think you'll make an excellent warrior. All of the best qualities for a mate." ~ Mousepaw
What with the “mhmmm”? •says looking st her•
Skyheart

•manages to get away from her from the last dunk and tackles her• Time for payback!
Foxpaw

•looks at her• Truth.
Sunheart

I can totally see that.
Strongbreeze

•puffs up a bit at her words• Really you think I’m all of those things? •purrs•
Tanglepaw
"Okay. Since you think it's entertaining to make others uncomfortable, I'll give you a hard one. How do you think Frecklenose feels about you still being so close to Shiverwind, and if she ever asked you to quit being her friend, would you listen?" ~ Berryfrost

*looks to Sunheart, face blank as she waits for his response* ~ Shiverwind

*smiles and nods* "I do." ~ Mousepaw
*gives Berryfrost an annoyed look* I know how Frecklenose feels about her and she isn't the happiest that im still so close to Shiverwind, But Shiverwind is my best friend and if Frecklenose told me we couldn't be friends i would still be her friend. *says boldly*
Sunheart

*nudges against her gently* Thanks for thinking of me like that. *purrs* Well since i asked you something you get to ask me something.
Tanglepaw
Nothing. Just agreeing with you. -Hushpool

*cuffs his ears playfully* -Bloodpaw

*couldn't help the annoyed tick of her jaw at his answer* Good thing I'm not that petty then, isn't it? -Frecklenose

*moves his gaze between the three of them, keeping completely silent and his feelings masked by a neutral expression* -Wrenflight

*bites her tongue hard to hold back an angry retort* -Sweetbriar
*watches her for a moment before taking another bite and pushing it to her* Uh huh whatever you say love.
Skyheart

*dunks her head under and grins happily* Ha! Doesnt feel so good now does it?
Foxpaw

*twitches his tail and looks at his mate* What she has been my best friend since kit hood Frecklenose what did you expect me to say? *says before looking around* And since i get to pick someone Wrenflight truth or dare?
Sunheart
"Alright. What do you like about Bloodpaw so much? I've never really talked to her before." ~ Mousepaw

"In our defense," *speaks up* "Sunheart and I have been there for each other since we were kits. When Falconstar brought him back to the Clan, I was one of the only cats who pretended that everything was normal. When I found out the truth about my father... I didn't want to pester Mistybreeze, and I couldn't talk to Chillsnow about it. Sunheart was there for that. My mentor died, to whom I was extremely close to, and he was Sunheart's brother, so we grieved together." *looks at Frecklenose* "I shouldn't have slept with Sunheart, and I've said that a thousand times. But if you told me and Sunheart that we couldn't be friends anymore, then I wouldn't take joy in ignoring your orders, but I could never cut him off. No matter what. It would feel like forgetting about a sibling, and could you ever forget about one of your siblings?" ~ Shiverwind

*looks between Sunheart, Frecklenose and Shiverwind, holding her breath* *leans against Sweetbriar* ~ Berryfrost
last edited più di un anno fa
•nods in agreement with Shiverwind•
Sunheart

Well she is my best friend...I was always picked on when I was a kitten..and she was only cat who ever stuck up for me..•looks at her• She has been there for me since I remember.
Tanglepaw
"So she's loyal?" ~ Mousepaw
Well I guess you could say that. •chuckles• and she loves to play fight honesty I swear all she ever wants to do sometimes is either spar or train.
Tanglepaw
*nods slowly* "And you like that about her?" ~ Mousepaw
I mean their are alot of things i like about her..I mean she is strong, determined, loyal like you said and i mean she is pretty. *purrs and looks at her* You are pretty to though. *lets out another purr a bit louder though*
Tanglepaw