Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 31229

più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Why not? *moves to his side and licks his shoulder* If it's because of the petty fight you and Featherwing had earlier I don't think that's a good enough reason. -Hushpool
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
no its because you are MY mate...*twitches his ears and looks at Featherwing with a glare*
Skyheart
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
Okay *smiles and follows darkpaw* where are we going? -Flaxen

I think were losing the apprentices *laughs* -Sheep
And that won't change. *sighs slightly* Look, as much as I hate to admit it there is a maternal instinct in me. There is some kindness in my heart. They obviously can't have kits just the two of them. I feel sorry for them and the thought of them never being able to have kits even if they want them more than anything...it's sad. -Hushpool

*leans against Crowtail and whispers in his ear* What if they don't agree? What are we gonna do? -Featherwing
This way! *heads off for a part of the forest where the prey runs heavy* -Darkpaw

It's all right. Sunpaw and Darkpaw know what to do if anything happens. *looks at Sheep and Brown* The three of us can do some hunting. Have a friendly competition with the apprentices to see which group can bring back more. *laughs slightly, even though his heart was still twisting from the news he'd just received from his father* -Scorchgaze
Better show them who the real warriors are then *laughs* even if one is called Sheep -Sheep

*follow Darkpaw close* don't think I've ever hunted anything more than a mouse -Flaxen
*sighs* its your body so its your decision....*gives her a strange look* do what you want...*picks the prey back up and starts to pad off towards camp*
Skyheart

*shrugs* then we are out of luck then *whispers back*
Crowtail

*pads after him* wait for us!
Sunpaw
My brother and I can help you if you want. *smiles at her then looks at Sunpaw* Right? -Darkpaw

*nods with a half smiles and scents the air for prey* Lets go this way. *starts walking, gesturing for them to follow* -Scorchgaze
last edited più di un anno fa
*sighs and looks at them* I want to do it for you guys I do. Just give me some time to bring him around. *picks up her catches and hurries after him* -Hushpool

*nods and sighs a bit* Lets just head back. And not get out hopes up too high. *starts heading back to camp slowly, his tail dragging* -Featherwing
*sniffs the air* rabbit... -Sheep

Better let Sheep get it she loves chasing rabbits *chuckles* -Brown

Okay! *smiles* -Flaxen
*pads after him* she said she would bring him around. *says trying to cheer him up*
Crowtail

*waits at the entrance of camp for her*
Skyheart

*nods* yea its not as different from catching a mouse
Sunpaw
*nods and sits* We'll wait for you to get it so we don't wander in your way or scare anything else that might alert it. -Scorchgaze

*crouches down low and stalks into some bushes, watching a squirrel on the other side* Squirrels are very fast and will most likely take off up a tree. So you have to be extremely stealthy. *whispers to her* -Darkpaw
*pads in after him and drops her prey on the pile* Are you upset with me now? -Hushpool

*nods and leans his head against his shoulder* I hope she can. I really would love having kits. -Featherwing
*nods listening to him quietly* -Flaxen

*goes off towards a small meadow where the hare was grazing she crept forward silently and stayed low to the ground more comfortable in a meadow setting then the woods* -Sheep
You wanna try catching it? *looks at her* -Darkpaw

*turns to Brown* I'm sorry about earlier. I just uh...got some news that made me lose my mind a little. -Scorchgaze
I mean I did call you a fox..and you just up and agree with them basically sleeping with you so yes I am •sighs•
Skyheart

I know I know
Crowtail

•watches his brother•
Sunpaw
I don't care what he said in some dumb argument. If they're coming to us they need our help. *frowns* Skyheart it isn't about sex. They want to start a family. -Hushpool

*pads into camp and moves off him, giving him some space* -Featherwing
I don't think I could get it fast enough before it went up the tree *says nervously* -Flaxen

It's fine...I'm surprised you even came out here in that case -Brown

*suddenly launches forward after the rabbit after a few strides of chase she pounces taking down the rabbit* -Sheep
well i dont want the first kits you have to not be mine *mutters* it wouldn't be right..
Skyheart

*presses against him* its fine Featherwing. *gives him a gentle look*
Crowtail
*nods* It's okay. I can show you. *creeps toward the squirrel and pounces just as it takes off up a tree* Fox dung! -Darkpaw

Well I promised you all I'd show you how to hunt and fight in the forest. I wasn't going back on my word....And...being alone would be a lot worse for me right now. *looks down at his paws and sighs* I needed to be around others to keep myself busy. -Scorchgaze
*sighs* Well if you really want me to tell them no I will. I don't think they'll handle it well. -Hushpool

You're sure? *looks around camp then back to him* -Featherwing
*nods* I'm sure Featherwing.
Crowtail

*opens his mouth to reply and shuts it and shrugs*
Skyheart
*stares down at her paws* I just...*sighs* I don't know if I'll ever really be ready for motherhood. The physical change to my body. And the pain. I've heard it's unlike anything else. I thought this could be a good opportunity to see if I'm at least cut out for the carrying portion. I'm worried that...if we had kits in the future and it was my first time experiencing the pain...I wouldn't love them because of it...I don't want that... -Hushpool

*smiles and leans his head against Crowtail's chest* I love you. -Featherwing
*purrs a little bit* guess I'm not the only one -Flaxen

I understand that it's hard sometimes dealing with bad news -Brown

*trots back hare in her mouth* got it *says with a smile and mouthful of fur* -Sheep
*turns to his brother* You try to catch one. I always have trouble with squirrels. They're so quick! And the run in circles up the tree! -Darkpaw

*nods, swallowing the lump in his throat**looks at Sheep and puts a smile back on his face, his eyes still dull* Lets keep going. *sniffs around for another scent* -Scorchgaze
*watches his brother amused* yea i guess you aren't
Sunpaw

if you really want to do it...i won't argue..but we should at least be getting something in return you know..
Skyheart

love you to. *purrs*
Crowtail
*turns to his brother* You try to catch one. I always have trouble with squirrels. They're so quick! And the run in circles up the tree! -Darkpaw

Like what? -Hushpool

I think tomorrow I'll be okay enough to start training. *licks his neck and purrs* -Featherwing
i dont know you think of something your body your rules *tosses her the mouse he caught* here eat up cheeky cat *gives her a gentle smile*
Skyheart

*chuckles* nope you want to show off so you have to catch the first one
Sunpaw

*nods* just dont over do yourself and no picking fights
Crowtail
Can you catch them? *looks at Sunpaw curiously* -Flaxen

*sniffs the air* think I smell a bird up ahead maybe a robin or something -Brown
*looks down at his paws, his face slightly red* I'm not trying to show off. -Darkpaw

*thinks and smiles crookedly* I have the perfect idea. *lays down to eat* Join me. *pats the spot next to her* -Hushpool

*smiles* I know, I know. -Featherwing
*heads closer to the scent* Definitely a robin. *looks at him* Would you like the honors? -Scorchgaze
I still owe you a kill *chuckles and pads over near the bird stalking quietly for his size he was used to catching birds as they often bested in the rafters he then suddenly pounced killing it instantly* -Brown
Nice catch. I guess killing birds in one place or another isn't too much harder. *chuckles softly* -Scorchgaze
*has a bit of a frighten look on his face and lays down besides her*
Skyheart

*wrinkles his nose* i haven't caught one since i became an apprentice so probably not..but i like to catch birds!
Sunpaw

good lets get you to the medicine den though to get your face all fixed up
Crowtail
Don't look so nervous, love. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Then lets just catch birds. They're a lot less work so we can catch more! -Darkpaw

*nods and heads over* Is my eye really that bruised? -Featherwing
I've tried to catch birds in the barn before they're pretty quick to fly away if your not quiet enough -Flaxen

No it's all the same stadegy just different environment -Brown
I've tried to catch birds in the barn before they're pretty quick to fly away if your not quiet enough -Flaxen

No it's all the same stadegy just different environment -Brown
well if its one of your ideas it usually is a scary one
Skyheart

*nods* sure what ever easier for you guys and the key is to be quiet Flaxen *laughs*
Sunpaw

Ehhh someone defiantly hit you *laughs*
Crowtail
We can be quiet. *shuts his mouth tight* -Darkpaw

What was it like at the barn? *sits and looks at him* -Scorchgaze
What do you mean? *says as he places down his kill* -Brown

Oh right *shuts her mouth tight too* -Flaxen
*motions with his head for them to follow as he catches a bird scent* -Darkpaw

What was it like living there? What did it look like? -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Maybe so. -Hushpool

Darn Skyheart. Sullying my good looks. *purrs and heads into the medicine cat den* -Featherwing
yea and the worst part is he is the only thing in the way of kits *chuckles*
Crowtail

well tell me then *nudges her*
Skyheart

*twitches his ears and nose to scent*
Sunpaw
*shakes her head* When the time is right. I'm still working out the kinks. -Hushpool

*looks back out at him and Hushpool* I have faith that she can convince him. *heads to the back of the den to get patched up* -Featherwing
You've never ever seen it? *chuckles* well it's a big place made of wood like a massive hollow tree that is filled will all types of animals and massive haystacks and wooden logs across the ceiling and a few levels of wood floors for nests high enough so the Nofurs can't bother us -Brown
*looks back at them and twitches his ears to hear them before following Featherwing*
Crowtail

*frowns* awww come on thats no fair.
Skyheart
*eyes widen slightly* Really? I've never seen ANYTHING like that. -Scorchgaze

Nope, no way. This is what I want in return for giving them my womb for their kits. It's my little secret until the time is upon us. -Hushpool

*waits for his wounds to be mended* -Featherwing
*scents a robin and stops crouching down and stalks forward quietly and pounces on it and breaks its neck* got it!
Sunpaw
Nice catch! *watches his brother then goes to find one of his own* -Darkpaw
but its my mates booooody tell meet tell me tell me tell me! *whines*
Skyheart