Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 31229

più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
*dips his head* I wanted to thank you for taking us out training yesterday. -Darkpaw

Why don't you go get something and come join us. *flicks his ear with his tail and watches him leave before taking a bite* That kid has a lot of respect for cats. Probably has something to do with that fact that his father was leader. -Scorchgaze
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
Falconstar? -Sheep
*shakes his head* The leader before him, Tanglestar. He lost his last life to a badger a short time before I returned to the clan. *grimaces slightly* Blackpelt told me that Darkpaw witnessed his father's death. He was incredibly close to his father so I can only imagine how hard that hit him. And then he and Sunpaw had to hear the story of their mother's death and Sunpaw was so attatched to his mother. Those two have been through quite a lot, but thankfully it seems like their relationship is healing. They weren't speaking for the longest time. *smiles* I think your sister is helping them to get along too. No sensible tom would act like a jerk around a pretty she-cat. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*pads into the den with a shrew and lays down next to Scorchgaze* -Darkpaw
Especially Flaxen she's sweet and innocent wouldn't hurt a fly really unless she had to *purrs* well I'm glad they are all getting along then in sounds like it's going to be better...I'm still surprised the clan welcomed us so well I would have thought one cat would have objected to outsiders-Sheep

We were always told forest cats were pretty vicious and very into there own kind driving out cats like us loners... *says as he finishes his mouse remembering his mothers words* -Brown
Some clans are. -Darkpaw

*nods* Some clans are very much like that, but StormClan tries their best to balance kindness and overall clan safety. We choose who we trust carefully, but try not to turn our backs on cats in need. But if anyone questions you guys you've got me to back you up. *smiles* -Scorchgaze

Me too. -Darkpaw
I'd hope so *purrs* -Sheep

Have you taken loners before? -Brown
*nods* A lot. The leader before Tanglestar was Nightstar and she was a loner who joined the clan. She worked her way up to third in command, then to deputy and finally to leader. A lot of the current clan are decedents of hers somehow too. -Scorchgaze
That's cool *smiles* maybe I'll be leader one day *chuckles* -Sheep

Doubt it *purrs* -Brown
Hey you never know. *stretches* But if you're leader you better make me your deputy! Brown can be third in command. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
I feel like we should edit the allegiance and make a new forum or something I feel like people are not going to come back like Katie...maybe smartone and Tala and Wolfpack keep some of their important characters but it seems sad not to have an actual leader...we don't have to just an idea
Yea maybe. If people like Katie do come back we could always just come back to this forum
I'm not sure who would be the new leader or whatever but we could time skip a bit and choose a new one maybe one of yours or Tangles since they've been in the clan the longest
Cause once Hushpool has Featherwing and Crowtail's kits it's gonna be more difficult to keep up with character appearances and shit and if others come back they aren't gonna have any clue who our characters are because they aren't on the list.
I'd have no problem with that. If one of my cats were to be leader it'd be Scorchgaze just due to seniority and over all attitude, but lets see what Tangle says when he comes back.
Yea I'm thinking we could skip to the end of leaf fall when Hishpools kits are born (unless you and tangle want to keep torturing featherwing for a bit longer) and we can say some cats died in a battle against another clan or sickness appoint a new leader but still keep some of the important characters or really developed characters for people when they come back...like Holiday Yellowblaze Juniperleaf or any others you guys feel are really important to the storyline or the other people that might come back...but it's up to you and tangle though
And if they do come back and wanna ressurect any of their characters we took off they can just do what you did and make up a storyline for why they were gone
For right now I think we should leave it here where it is just cause Tangle hasn't given his input and I kind of want to develop some characters a bit more before we time skip. Like I want Featherwing to undergo some of his training just because I want to see the growth of his strength and overall character. And I'd like to give Scorchgaze some time to grieve and move past Yarrowleaf's death just in case he does become leader.
If we did make a new forum though I'd say we leave everyone on but the leader and deputy. That way in case it's just Katie and Wolf that don't return other characters will all still be there and can all see the new leadership.
Okay whatever you guys want to do :) it was just a suggestion
Sounds like a plan *laughs* -Sheep
Also, Blue, I was thinking about Hushpool having three kits for Crowtail and Featherwing. Two boys and a girl. Tangle obviously won't play the girl xD so would you wanna play the girl or one of the boys? You totally don't have to, just thought I'd ask.

That is if Brown can handle being bossed around. *teases and pokes his shoulder* -Scorchgaze
Sure I'd love to play another character I'm better at developing female characters my male character are usually more flat but I could technically do either if you needed me to

I'm already bossed around by that ball of fluff wouldn't be much different *laughs* -Sheep
You can have the girl and I'll take the other boy. I usually like playing male characters more anyway and I know Tangle plays male characters exclusively haha

*purrs* Well if I'm ever leader I'm gonna boss you both around like crazy. And demand that you both allow me unlimited daily hugs. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
You'd be a needy leader then *laughs* -Sheep

Hey leader you think we can get our fancy Warrior names yet? *says jokingly* what are you gonna call this ball of fur *cuffs his sisters ear playfully* -Brown
Life of a fearless leader can get lonely! And maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to get your brother to hug me. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze
I'm not the huggy type. And hey leader you think we can get our fancy Warrior names yet? *says jokingly* what are you gonna call this ball of fur *cuffs his sisters ear playfully* -Brown
But I give good hugs! *thinks* How about Sheepfluff. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
Btw if you guys need help with naming the kits I've got a bunch of ideas naming is like my favorite thing when creating characters I try to come up with unique ones hence Sheepfluff haha

Perfect *laughs* -Brown

And what about my nut brained of a brother *says as she cuffs his ear back* -Sheep
Haha yea I like naming too. We could all probably toss some name ideas around when they're born. I'm still trying to think about what I want them to look like cause that's my favorite part.

Hmmm. I'd say stop completely over and go with Treehead, buuuut if I had to stick with it I'd go with Brownpuff. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
That's true I know Crowtail is black i forget what color Hushpool is haha guess they'd be a mix haha

I like Brownnut myself *purrs* -Sheep
She's a light tan with dark brown paws. Since her mother was Cottontail though I'm thinking of having one, maybe the she-kit, being a little more white. Just so there's a tie in with Featherwing, who's white with light grey stripes, even though they aren't biologically his.

Not bad. He does seem a little nutty. Like a squirrel. *chuckles* A very large squirrel. -Scorchgaze
The king of squirrels giggles* -Sheep

The king of squirrels who going to take revenge on you for eating my brethren *laughs and pushes Scorchgaze playfully* -Brown
And okay I'll think of some names then for that description
*laughs and cuffs his ears lightly* I think I can take the king of squirrels! -Scorchgaze
Cat pile the king of squirrels! *shouts playfully and tackles her brother* -Sheep
*jumps on him* The king of squirrels is no match for two mighty warriors. *laughs and tugs on his ear lightly* -Scorchgaze
I surrender I surrender *laughs and shouts* -Brown

*laughs too they were both really playful and fun despite there situation they both had good humor and enjoyed playing around like kits with their close brother and sister bond* -Sheep
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
Eyyyy I'm awake! And sure I'm down with what ever

•purrs at her• you are one cheeky cat you know..keep licking you runt! •calls down at Featherwing•
Skyheart

•nods in annoyance• yea that fly cat he calls a mate
Crowtail
*laughs* Nope it's too late now, I'm not letting go! *wraps his paws around them both* You know..you guys kind of remind me of my brother and sister. -Scorchgaze

*growls and pokes a little harder with his claw at his back* -Featherwing

A fly? *laughs* How is she a fly? -Blackpelt
Okay cool. Like I said, lets stick with where we are for a little longer until we get everything figured out. I would actually like to see Featherwing do some real training xD
Any suggestions for leader and deputy? I don't mind taking over a forum and being leader again unless one of you really wants to.
You can be it I don't mind

•digs his muzzle into Hushpools neck and releases into Featherwings face finishing panting• well that did it •huffs•
Skyheart

Because she is annoying •grumbles•
Crowtail
I like being leader but it doesn't make sense for my cats maybe deputy or third in command I think Scorchgaze would be a good leader tangle was tanglestar last so it's your turn I think peeta
I like being leader but it doesn't make sense for my cats maybe deputy or third in command I think Scorchgaze would be a good leader tangle was tanglestar last so it's your turn I think peeta
Okay cool. I'll start updating a list so when we're ready for the new forum I can go ahead and make it. Anyone wanna volunteer a cat for deputy? haha

*nods* Point made. She is really good for Skyheart though. They're good together. Not that that's really in your or my brother's favor too much right now. -Blackpelt

*backs up and shakes out his fur, cleaning the mess off his face* -Featherwing

*tugs on his ear* You really made a mess of him there. *purrs* -Hushpool
*shoved them both off with his strength and shakes out his fur* you had littermates Stripes? -Brown
*sits down and nods* A brother and a sister. Strangely enough we were all born at the same time. Unfortunately, they aren't with us anymore. -Scorchgaze
Gah! you are such a tease Hushpool! *chuckles and licks her cheek* now get off of me so i can clean up!
Skyheart

*frowns* i hope he is okay..
Crowtail

i mean you could have Tigerfang as deputy since he is the oldest besides scorchgaze
What were their names? -Sheep

And yea makes sense
Old besties as leader and deputy xD

I'm sure he's fine. And if he isn't I'll rip all the fur off Skyheart and Hushpool's bodies. *yawns* I am going to wait up for him though. Just to make sure he gets back. -Blackpelt

*lays down in the grass and washes his fur, sighing at the rising sun, his eyes tired* -Featherwing

*licks his muzzle and moves off him* Well, now you have your payment, so when are you doing to start training him? -Hushpool
*thinks to himself* i think ill let him rest up a bit *purrs* i didn't actually expect him to last this long *chuckles and gets up to start grooming himself*
Skkyheart

*nods and stretches* yea...its almost morning..
Crowtail

best friends
Sweetkit and Rockkit. They both had gifts from StarClan as well. *laughs* My sister had a voice loud enough to put you to sleep. She could hear anything, no matter how far away it was. And my brother, he understood this earth like nothing I've ever seen. He had a connection with it. Especially the wind. Air currents. -Scorchgaze

I'll bring some prey in here. I'm sure when he gets back he'll be hungry. *heads out to get some good for them* -Blackpelt

It was a surprise to you and me both. -Hushpool