Stormclan Members of StarClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Jan 03, 2017 at 09:46PM
This forum is where we remember the cats that lived long before as far back as the very beginning of StormClan. Here you can play again as old favorites as they react to the events happening in the Clans below. Any cats from any Clan that shares a border with StormClan i.e MoonClan, GoldenClan, and PantherClan if you choose. You can also add cats to StarClan in the case of MoonClan where not many are known. Just post below your descriptions of the cats. Have fun! :)

StormClan

Past Leaders: Nightstar(Team)- black she-cat with smokey grey eyes
Tanglestar(tangle)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Past Deputies: Bluefire(Blue)- battle-scarred striking blue tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes figure ghostly due to her age
Briarcloud(Tala)- small brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes

Past Warriors: Dogtail(Tala)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Daisyflower(Tala)- golden she-cat with bright green eyes
Ravenbeak(Team)- massive black tom with green eyes
Crystaldapple(Team)- gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
eyes
Cottontail(Team)- beautiful long furred light grey she-cat with bright green eyes
Finchfang(Blue)- fluffy grey tom with dark blue eyes
Fleecefang(Blue)- dark brown she-cat with golden colored eyes and a long tail
Mapleshade(Blue)- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes
Daylily(Blue)- creamy golden tabby she-cat with green eyes
Lilypad(Team)- light brown she-cat with a white patch over one eye, a white muzzle, and grey eyes
Diamondleaf(Team)- beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Roseshine(Team)- tan she-cat with black and white spots and blue eyes
Quietstep(Team)- golden brown tom with green eyes
Peachmist(Team)- small tabby she-cat with light brown eyes
Spottedlily(Blue)- orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Morningrise(Blue)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Blue)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Boulderstep(tangle)-grey tabby tom
Snowstep-(tangle) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes

Past Apprentices:: Minnowpaw(Blue)- grey she-cat with a black stripe running down her back and blue eyes
Lichenpaw(Tala)- brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes

Past Kits:

MoonClan

Past Leaders: Moonstar(Blue)- pretty pale grey she-cat with big blue eyes so old her figure ghostly due to her age

Past Deputies: Flyheart(Blue)- long-legged grey and black spotted tom with big green eyes

Past Warriors: Stormysky- dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes
Waterflower- pretty grey tabby she-cat with pretty blue eyes
Milkypearl(Team)- pale creamy white she-cat with pretty green blue eyes
Darkblossom(Blue)- beautiful black she-cat with a fluffy white chest and unique violet eyes
Timberwolf(Blue)- grey-brown tabby tom with dark stripes and forest green eyes

Past Apprentices::

Past Kits:

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Dark Forest

Past Warriors Shadowpelt-
last edited on Jan 05, 2017 at 04:25AM

Stormclan 18 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
Post your past cats here :)
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Ooooo I wanna be Milkypearl!!! If that's okay haha

Nightstar(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with smokey grey eyes
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)- massive black tom with green eyes
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)- gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
eyes
Cottontail(TeamPeeta649)- beautiful long furred light grey she-cat with bright green eyes
Lilypad(TeamPeeta649)- light brown she-cat with a white patch over one eye, a white muzzle, and grey eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)- beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Roseshine(TeamPeeta649)- tan she-cat with black and white spots and blue eyes
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)- golden brown tom with green eyes
Peachmist(TeamPeeta649)- small tabby she-cat with light brown eyes

Here are all my StormClan cats I'd be interested in using. Not to say I'll even use them all haha. I may make some cuts as time goes on, but for now this is it.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TalaLeisu2 said…
Hey buddy, Briarcloud was a deputy here ;)

Briarcloud- small brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes. [deputy under Nightstar (I left like the day after Nightstar became leader but Briarcloud was supposed to be deputy!)]
Dogtail- brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Daisyflower- golden she-cat with bright green eyes [she was the first cat I played on here]
Lichenpaw- brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes [got murdered by Fernsomething]
Aw I remember all these cats :) Bluefire was my OG character from 2009 she's actually Stormstar's daughter if you can believe that. And Minnowpaw is actually Crowtail and Ivyfrost's sister I'm gonna say she died from sickness as a very young apprentice.
*bats a ball of moss across the floor staring down at her siblings living in StormClan* I wish I could go and be a warrior with my littermates *sighs* -Minnowpaw

Well you can't your dead remember? *grumbles from her nap nearby* And I didn't die to not be able to take a nap -Bluefire
più di un anno fa TalaLeisu2 said…
*frowns brushing her tail along Minnowpaw's spine* Don't worry, young one. There is honor in your predicament. You served your Clan and died so young. You held a legacy for the medicine cats, and your sacrifice saved many cats from the same illness that took you. -Briarcloud

Besides! I need a friend! -Lichenpaw
*joins his mate beside Minnowpaw* Your littermates honor you everyday through their hard work and loyalty. -Ravenbeak

*watches her two sons from above* They've become fine warriors...But still have so much to learn. -Lilypad
Yea I guess I have to keep you company Lichen *purrs cuffing her ear playfully* -Minnowpaw

There wonderful cats Lilypad *smiles* -Morningrise
They still both struggle with opening up, but they seem to have found cats that love them as they are. *smiles fondly* And Skyheart is going to be a father. *she still loved her son even though he sent her to StarClan**she was proud of both her living kits* -Lilypad
That's very exciting *smiles a bit looking down at her own child Berryfrost* I do hope I'll evantually have grandchildren to guide -Morningrise
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes
Snowstep-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Boulderstep(tanglebelly)-grey tabby tom

and i wanna play a Thunderpaw again i just need to find his description XD
I'm sure you will. Your daughter is very beautiful and has a good head on her shoulders. -Lilypad
I know *sighs* its too bad Snowstep came so early but I'm glad I can see him again -Morningrise
He died a brave warrior of the clan. *touches her tail to her shoulder* -Lilypad
Yes he did..now my Tigerfang is going to be a father again *says looking down at Juniperleaf* He must be excited -Morningrise
I'm sure. And I'm sure he still thinks of you from time to time. You did pass your blessings for Tigerfang onto Scorchgaze. And that message was delivered. -Lilypad
I dont want him to be sad forever he deserves a second chance -Morningrise
And he's getting that. They're going to have a beautiful family. But remembering what once was doesn't always have to be sad. If you look back on it fondly and remember that time are just as good now as they were then. -Lilypad