Stormclan "An Important StormClan meeting!" (Announced da Stormstar)

Moonstorm100 posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 12:04AM
I have come to the decision to re-create the StormClan list! I have decided this because alot of the cats on the list have either abandon the clan or arent loyal and never comment. The new StormClan lists location will NOT change. It will as always has been, be titled "Calling all clan members" forum. Another thing i wanted to announce is that a new rule was recently added in the "Rules of StormClan" forum. Its rule #6, this rule states that people can only play 3 charactors at the most in StormClan. This has been decided for several reasons. One is that people dont interact with eacbother, just keep to themselves and there charactor gang. That needs to stop, for we are a clan and without our close bonds, nothing would be the same. Another reason is that with everyone playing so many charactors StormClan gets overpopulated and apprentaces have to wait twice as long to become warriors as they deserve. I apoliize to them for that, no apprentace should have to suffer like that. When I make the new lsit, all the present apprentaces that are still around and loyal will start out as new warriors, as a reward for their commitement and patience, while all the kits will become apprentaces as their reward for being so tolerant. Therefor from now on, i will only allow people to play 3 charactors per account. If they are not happy about this, then they can either make another account and manage both, or deal with it. I have also been thinking since the list will be completely renewed, whether to change the deputy n third in command but n the end, decided that they are both loyal clanmates therefor will keep there former positions as my debth. If you have any arguments or are not happy with the decisions comment about it and i will reply as soon as i can.
 I have come to the decision to re-create the StormClan list! I have decided this because alot of the
last edited on Jan 04, 2011 at 08:50PM

Stormclan 109 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 109

più di un anno fa Moonstorm100 said…
its essential for loyal cats of StormClan to b there so dont miss it! ~Stormstar
più di un anno fa Razorfang55555 said…
wink
ok Stormstar I'll be there....... -Threshpaw
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
wht time?
wink
im gona start postin it around 3:30 it will b posted by 4 StormClan cats r recemended to attend ~Stormstar
più di un anno fa K5-HOWL said…
Alright we'll be their - BlizzardClaw & InfinityKit
più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
Hmm I'm in hehe hang on I'm central time so what would that be for me????
big smile
thnxs K5-HOWL n Razorfang! ~Stormstar
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah I'll be here.
più di un anno fa PeetaPower321 said…
I'll be there! -Frogpounce, Lightbeam, Shadowfur
big smile
thnxs everyone thats a big help, letting me know! ~Stormstar
più di un anno fa jbinthehouse said…
Wait when?
wink
read the forum, its tuesday, as in 2 days from this comment ~Stormstar
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa jbinthehouse said…
O ok
più di un anno fa -Foxfang- said…
Uhh stormstar I'll be in school! I get out at 4
più di un anno fa TalaLeisu2 said…
worried
Stormstar I'm not sure I can be here. I mean I may or may not have a clarinet lesson and if not I'll most likely be visiting Soyala in the hospital. I think we're bringing her home to.......to die. -Tala
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
we need to incorperte tanglebelly hes in CST not EST like most of us so we need to incorperte differnet standard times as well and i hav barn work thursday i wont be home til at least 7:30 EST

o im srry tala....
più di un anno fa lovejr08 said…
I wont be able to do it..I have school until 6:00
Tala tell Soyala that we haven't forgotten about her. I really wish the best for your family.
più di un anno fa Pennypatch321 said…
I'll try to be there! But what about the people who will be in school, or... elsewhere? And Tanglebelly, Central Time is I THINK 1 hour behind our time... So it would be 2:30 for you... :\
tongue
Umm... Hey, I actually CAN'T make it on at 3:30 tomorrow... I have to stay after every day this week until 5... It's for the musical.. I think that this will be for the next several weeks too... ugh...
As do I Tala.
hmmm
Okay... My question... Is the meeting going to be able to be shown even after it is over?
più di un anno fa Ninano1998 said…
......i can try
wink
ok i know some people cant be here at that exact time which is why i tried to aviod a time in the article. The great thing about fanpop is that even after the meeting is over the people that werent here can just review the comments and read the clan meeting later. Although, i suggest members report here immedatly when they next get online to read the news ~Stormstar
Yeah. Don't worry I'll be here unless my mom kicks me off.
Since cats are only allowed to play 3 charactors at the most now, those with a hundred charactors will have to decrease alot. For example, i talked to Bluefire today since we go to the same school, n she said the 3 charactors she wanted to play was Primpansy, Vixenkit, n Bluefurry. Thats 3 for her Bluefire7777 account but if she wanted to play more charactors, she could always switch ova to another one of her accounts n play 3 more charactors, per account. ~Stormstar
Umm that might be hard for me.
hmmm
why?
Cause most of the characters I have are important to the stories. Like the roleplay with each character is important, if only to me, in some way.
I partially agree with you, Allen. I have some characters I wouldn't like to see go, but you have to do what's right for the clan. I'll have to figure out which ones I need to kill off....
Foxfang I'm going to send you a message for something.
wink
u dont hav to kill off all ur charactors, if you really want to keep them just create another account, unless you think you cant handle two accounts, your call ~Stormstar
Okay Allen, and thank you Stormstar, but I really DO need some characters gone.
I can't make another account. I tried but for some reason it wont let me. I'll try again another time but.... I can take away maybe one or two characters but my others are still important.
più di un anno fa Razorfang55555 said…
cool
hmmm, i respect your decision Stormstar so im all up for the new rules! lol! Anyway, i only play one charactor, Threshpaw, so this isnt that big of a deal for me!
um stormstar i can't decrese any cat becuase i already got rid of starfur and you never added my new cats,
Flame
breeze
stonekit.
flakepaw
Well which characters am I supposed to kill then huh? That's what I want to know. -Tala
good question.... i guees the cats you don't want...~ nina
angry
I want them all!!! Why the hell do you think I chose them? (Sorry Nina I'm not mad at you I'm frustrated that she expects me to kill my cats)
angry
...thats ok, and i don't think you have to kill them maybe make them go to different clans or, yOU NOW WHAT< TO HELL WITH THIS!!!! KEEP YOUR CATS NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELLL SOMEONE THAT THE MUST DIE!!! THIS IS TO YOU STORMSTAR! YOU BETTER BEHAVE YOUR WORDS!~ nina
sad
*glares then whispers* I don't care anymore. This is my last year on StormClan. By the end of 2011 I can't do this anymore. I have a life and I need to live it. I'm 16 going on 17 I can't waste my time playing internet game when I could be furthering myself in my career. I'm going to COLLEGE. I want kids. How am I supposed to comment then?
I want to keep all my cats. I can't just choose three.
I agree. This is my last year anyway. At the end of this year I won't BE commenting anymore so all my characters will be dead anyway.
crying
.............tala plez don't leave~ nina
I've got no life. XD. I mean, Tala go live your life! I don't want to waste all of my time here either.
Yeah next year I'll be in high school and probably wont be on as much, if at all.
Im gonna invest more in my aspriation: being a paleontologist. I'll hardly be on anymore, so itd be best just to delete ALL of my characters.
This actually helps me with my aspiration. I want to be a writer. Science fiction mostly.
You'll be great at that Alisia! You've got the skill and eyes for detail, and a great writing style! Don't be modest, you do! I'll be on the lookout for your books later ;) gtg bbl!
Thanks!