Tales of Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia Judges Matching

Juusan posted on Apr 26, 2012 at 03:06AM
Okay. I know you could be a little confused with this title. This is just a discussion I would like to make regarding who's the Judge of what and others.

So. As of now, there are only two confirmed Judges. China is the Judge of Fire and America is the Judge of Water.

Here are my guesses regarding who's who:
1. Veneziano- Judge of Light. It was hinted that he was the Judge with the most Holy energy right? On top of that he's a healer.

2. Russia- Judge of Ice. Self-explanatory.

3. Russia- Judge of Darkness. For other reasons.

4. England- Judge of Lightning. In one of Sailoreath10's extra videos, there is one called "Englandignation". This name is the mix of the words England and Indignation. Indignation was revealed to be his Mystic Arte (If that's what it's called). And in one of the Tales series, Indignation was a lightning attack, and it was just that in the video. I mean, Sailorearth10 practically hacked into her own game just to reveal England's Mystic Arte. This also means that it would show up later to become his Mystic Arte.

So, these are all my theories at the moment so feel free to add some of yours and probably criticize some of mine!

Tales of Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia No risposte