Taystenfan10109 Rise Up: A Kelsey Cullen Story

kristenfan10109 posted on Feb 04, 2013 at 04:36AM

Chapter 1:
I remember when my life was worth living back when my father was alive I was a daddy's girl we did everything together he was my best friend then when he died because of a heart attack that's when my world crumbled going nothing but down here from there. I was getting teased in school because of my disability, my mother remarrying a selfish rich man who out of jealousy tries so hard to make my mother love him by buying her gifts, and taking her on vacations constantly so she wouldn't have anytime for me which then lead to me going into a deep depression I just want nothing to do with the world or the people in it I'm always by myself half of the time I think about killing myself so I can reunite with my father and be the happy girl I once was but I never actually had the guts to do it.

After several years of putting up with the same old thing I realized that I had to get out of there my father wouldn't want me to give up on life so easily especially when I had so much ahead of me so one stormy night when my mother was fighting with my step father about how she never is with me and that he was jealous of the love she had for me because I was her child and how she would probably never see her grandchildren because she was never there I decided to runaway start a new life for myself the only thing I knew was that I had to get out of there so I packed a duffle bag with a few of my favorite clothes and converse my computer, iPod stereo, art supplies, a picture of me and my father, and my teddy bear that I since I was one Brownie he has been there for everything how could I possibly leave him behind he's a piece of my childhood.
I zipped my duffle then placed the money that I had taken from my step fathers safe along with my own into my wallet and in the duffle, wrote my mother a good-bye note telling her why I was leaving and that she would always be my mother no matter what I would always love her leaving it on my made bed and took my fathers gold diamond pinky ring and placed it on my right index finger, placed the duffle over my shoulder taking a look around my room one last time as a way of saying goodbye to my old life and climbed down the tree outside my window heading east to the closest bus stop a few blocks away.

Chapter 2:
I got on the bus and sat in the very back I didn't know where I was heading but I knew it had to be some place where my mother would never find me so I headed west towards the other side of the continent sleeping at motels, and eating a fast food places and local resturants getting something healthy then treating myself to a nice juicy steak, hamburger, hotdog, or pasta once a week along with Dr. Pepper I get so crazy its almost like being high but better for you because its caffine and isn't llegal I obey the law just so I don't get in trouble the last thing I need is my mother and step father bailing me out of jail.

I traveled for several weeks looking for a perfect place very small, secluded, and very peaceful I was thinking about heading for the west coast to be near the beach because I love being near the water when I came upon a small town in Washington called Forks it had a very small population, small town, the closests largest town was Port Angelous several miles away it was beautiful and peaceful surround by nothing but forest for miles and miles I checked into a motel then decided that I would stay a few days and see how I feel.
After eating at a resturant I decided to do a little exploring in the woods before heading back to my motel room it was such a beautifful night the stars were shining the moon was full making trees glow so eleganly agains't the green I was so memorized by its beauty that I didn't even think of looking around to look for landmarks to help me find my way back I just kept going forward going deeper and deeper into the woods that's when it became scary.
Strang noises and sounds began frightening me I felt like I was Snow White when she ran through the forest I didn't know where I was or how to get out I just kept going when suddenly I saw a big pair of yellow eyes staring right at me it was moving closer to me I slowly started to backup when suddenly it was running toward me in panic I ran as fast as I could looking back occasionally to see if it was behind me it was right behind me it was becoming so dark as I went deeper and I was so focused on trying to get away that i wasn't watching where I was going causing me to crash into something making me fall to the ground on my side and everything instantly went pitch black.

(Jacob's POV)
I watched the strange girl crash into the tree she was out cold but still breathing when I checked on her I didn't recognize her she must not be from around here she must have been frightened because I was a wolf seeing me in the bushes as I was doing my patrol over my territory making sure no unwanted bloodsuckers were crossing over. She needed help and it would take me to long to carry her back myself I ran as fast as I could to the Cullens house they could help her especially since one was a doctor I howled Edward came out onto the deck he I told him that there was a girl in the woods passed out that needed help and to bring the doc he replied in my mind that he would be there in a second he was going to tell the others.
He came out with Emmett, Carsile, and my best friend Bella Edward told me to take them to her they would follow behind me running as fast as I could to where the girl was still lying motionless but still breathing Carsile looked at her "She doesn't seemed to badly injured but I want to do a thourow check on her just to be sure Bellla you run back to the house tell Esme to set up my offfice as a trama center make sure I have everything I need" "Yes of course right away", I need one of you boys to carry her while I run to the hospital and get some things" "I'll do it Carsile" "Thank you Emmett set her on the couch in my office Edward you come with me I'm not sure how much I'll need" "Yes Carsile" "Good we'll meet you back at the house."
They were gone in a matter of seconds Emmett picked up the girl and headed back to the Cullens place and I followed close behind him I changed back into my human form near some bushes where I put some clothes then went in through the sliding glass door on the porch up the stairs to Carsilse officce where the strange girl was lying on the couch the girls cleaning her cuts and scrapes Nessie ran up to me "Jake are you ok?" "Yes Ness I'm fine" "Who is she? Where did she come from?" " I don't Ness I was running towards her to help her find her way back when she suddenly ran into a tree and collapsed" "Jake you idiot! why didn't you just change back into a human you must have scared the poor girl to death" "Don't you think it would be awkward not only for her but for me to see a naked man in the woods offering to help her find her way back in the middle of the night" "True but you still could have put clothes on your back" "Yeah but then they would rip or stretch and then they would be to big for me remember what happened last time" "Yeah your right dad grandpa there's a " "We know sweetheart" "I'm going to examine her right now just needed to get a few things from the hospital would you like to be my assistant!" "You bet" Nessie said excittedly she loved to help people she's so kind and caring just like her mother it was a quality they both shared and one that I admire greatly.
"Well seems to be alright no sign of any head trauma I'd say she's all clear" "What do we do know grandpa"? Nessie asked sweetly "Now we wait for her to wake up and we'll do one last check on her then try to find out who she is and where she came from" "Sounds good thanks for letting me help you grandpa" "Anytime Sweetie" Bella, Esme, and Edward stayed with the strange girl to let us know when she woke up while the others decided to go hunting and Nessie stayed with me practicing her piano.

Oh it looks like she's starting to wake up Edward go grab Carsile" "The poor thing" I heard ringing in my ears they were very faint but sweet how long have I been out? Where am I? "Who are these people? Did they find me in the woods? I fluttered my eyes at first until I was ready to open them a tall women who seemed very motherly helped me up there was another woman in the room she was quite short but had features similar to mine her facial features, medium length brown hair only darker and both women had the most peculiar eyes I'd ever seen they were like this carmel honey color something that I had never seen before could they possibly be related even though they looked nothing alike.
"Are you alright can I get you anything?" the one who looked like me asked "No I'm fine thank you I should be going" "Oh no honey you need to stay just for a few more minutes my husband's a doctor he wanted to check you again when you woke up" "Oh yes of course that's totally fine I'm not in much of a hurry anyway" "Where are you from" "No where I'm I'm from out of town" "Shh its alright nobody is going to hurt you" I noded I knew it was a bad thing to lie but I couldn't risk them finding out my true idenity or else they would send me back.
A bunch more of them came in they all had the same peculiar eye color, and incredibly pale all except for two of them one a girl had brown eyes and beautiful red hair the other a guy very tan, black hair, brown eyes and incredibly built you could see his six pack right through his shirt he was the most attractive guy I had ever seen I must have been dreaming but my eyes were open he was very much real.
 Chapter 1: I remember when my life was worth living back when my father was alive I was a daddy's
last edited on Feb 04, 2013 at 04:38AM

Taystenfan10109 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa kristenfan10109 said…
Then finally the last person came in he was quite tall, had blonde hair, and he had the same honey carmel eye color "Hi I'm Dr. Carsile Cullen this is my family you've already met my wife Esme, my daughter in law Bella her husband my son Edward thier daughter Renesmee, my daughters Rosalie and Alice, my two other son's Emmett and Jasper, and our family friend Jacob Black" It's a pleasure to meet you all "And your name my dear?" Kelsey my my name is Kelsey "Well Kelsey its a pleaure now I'm just going to do a quick check up and then you can be on your way" I nodded
più di un anno fa kristenfan10109 said…
How are you feeing he asked "Good" he looked over his charts on the clipboard that he had brought in, my arms and legs for any sore muscles "Look here" he asked as he shined a light in my eyes that came from a small flashing "Well again I see no sign of any head trauma from when I checked you earlier, no bruised muscles, vitals are normal I'd say your free to go" "Thank you Dr." I said as I shook his hand "I should get going I hope to see you all soon" I made my way out the front door unsure where to go when I made it outside when suddenly Esme came out after me "Excuse me Kelsey" "Yes" "Carlisle and I were talking and we were hoping that you would stay in our home tonight we have a spare room and we'd be happy to take you to town in the morning" "Thank you Esme that's very kind of you but I don't want to intrude" "Oh my dear no you wouldn't be intruding please I insist" I didn't want to be rude I was taught better than that and she was inviting me and she seems so kind, and nice how could I possibly refuse "Very well" "Wonderful please come back inside let's get you settled in for the night" She took me back upstairs I hadn't noticed on my way out that there were graduation caps hanging by the staircase that was very unusual must have been a private joke or something.
più di un anno fa mia444 said…
heart
Wow Kelsey (Krissy) that was really amazing!! You can write sissy!! I was really getting into it and I don't really like to read, are you going to write more? If so let me know.... I'd really like to read it. I knew I was right when I said that you could do anything you set your mind to!!
I love you, I'm so lucky to have a sister like you!! and (Cheri) of course ;-)