Taystenfan10109 Ask a character why (?)

kristenfan10109 posted on May 01, 2013 at 04:58PM
1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Bella what emotions were running through your head as you walked down the aisle?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Bella: I was so nervous it was like I couldn't breathe but as soon as I saw Edward's sweet smiling face all of that went away. Then the person who answers gets to ask the next question: ex. Edward did you ever think that Bella would go into a deep depression once you left in New Moon?

Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask hope you have fun :)

(I didn't come up with this game the credit goes to SweetPea2007 found on the Disney Princess club)
 1. Let's pretend the characters in the Twilight Saga are real and that we can ask them questions.
last edited on May 01, 2013 at 05:03PM

Taystenfan10109 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa kristenfan10109 said…
Renesmee what do you eat blood, human food, or both and what is your favortie thing to eat?
più di un anno fa ebcullen4ever said…
I eat both since I am half human and half vampire.My favorite food is eggs,since my mom craved them while pregnant with me on Isle Esme.
kristenfan10109 commented…
now te get ask a domanda Sissy orso più di un anno fa
ok..Rosalie,did you secretly wish that Bella had died giving birth to Renesmee so you could fill the mother role to Renesmee?
I may have always wanted to be a mother but I would never wish for a little girl to loose her mother they have a special bond that can never be broken even if they pass away even if Bella died there would always be a part of her that would know and need to know about her motherI love Bella I may not show it very well but I do she's my sister.

Emmett how do you deal with Rosalie's mood swings and her rude behavior I must say she's very opinionated
It's one of the things I love about my Rose.I wouldn't say she's rude,but she's very strong willed and fiercely loyal and protective about her loved ones.It's like that Guns N'Roses song Every Rose Has Its Thorn,well that song totally sums up my Rose when you cross her.So,a word to the wise don't cross her or you will most definitely feel her wrath and mine as well.
Esme,I know you don't like to play favorites with your adopted kids,but is Edward your fave?If so,why?
last edited più di un anno fa
Your right hun I don't like playing favorites but if I had to pick yes it would be Edward not only is he incredibly talented but I admire many of his qualities but out of all of them his devotion to family he would do anything for any of us.

Jacob if hadn't imprinted on Renesmee would you still have accepted Edward and Bella being together and also how do you think my Taylor Lautner did playing you in the films? P.S he's not really my boyfriend but dream of him being so and I hope soon that we will be :)
I don't know if I would have accepted them being together.I mean,I care about Bella and want her to be happy,and if Edward makes her happy then I'm happy for her.Even though we fought on the same side against Victoria and her newborns in Eclipse and against Aro and the Volturi in BD 2,it doesn't make us buddy buddy.As for Taylor playing Jacob,he did an incredible job playing Jacob in all 5 movies.

Carlisle,what is the 1 trait you love about all 8 other members of your family?
devotion to family its the most important thing to us

Esme what do love most about Carlisle?
I love everything about Carlisle.

Emmett,if you could change someone into a vampire that is NOT yet a vampire,who would it be?(it has to be someone from Twilight saga)
Hmm good question I would have to say Charlie so he could be with Bella forever and then Bella wouldn't have to keep that secret from him; Does your Sister Kelsey count? not only would her disability go away but she would make an awesome vampire oh and she's HOT!!

Bella which Disney Princess do you think your most like and what Disney Prince is Edward most like to you?
più di un anno fa Lovehinagurl44 said…
I would say Charlie but it seems like he'll keep his mouth shut about his suspicions. Other than that it would be interesting to turn some of the former friends Bella had but she cut them off a long time ago

Jacob,why the hell did you waste all your energy on Bella when you knew she was going to choose Edward anyway?
I don't know I realize now that I was being stupid I guess I was desperate you know we've known each other since we were kids so we have a bond I just wanted it to be something more.

Jasper is it still hard for you to be around humans?
più di un anno fa mia444 said…
Yes it is, as you know I had a very different upbringing than my adopted siblings.... I must say, sometimes I can't help it... the scent of human blood. But now that I have Alice, I know that she and my family will help me through it. And it is going to be easier now that Bella's one of us. ;-)

Rosalie, how was it holding Renesmee, still covered in Bella's blood?
ok,to answer the question asked which princess I think I'm most like,I guess it would have to be a combination of Belle and Snow White and when I was a human,Sleeping Beauty.But since I no longer sleep,it's between Belle and Snow White.Belle because it's close to my name(hehe) and Snow White because I am fair to my friends and family.As for which prince Edward is to me,that one is so easy,Prince Charming,because to me he is my Prince Charming.Though Edward would probably say the Beast since he considers,or used to anyway,himself a monster,but that's just not true.

now to answer the 3rd question: It was an amazing incredible feeling holding my niece in my arms.I didn't even focus on her covered in Bella's blood.My sole focus was only my niece.

this is for Alice,Esme and Rosalie:Which Disney princess or Disney character do you think you're most like?
hmm that's a good question
Alice: I would have to say I'm most like Rapuzel and Jane Porter because they're both so artistic and I love art althogh Rapunzel has the same bubbly fun personality that I do.
Esme: I would have to say any Disney character that is a motherly figure because I love being a mother and grandmother its the best part of my existance especially since i'd never be one because I was dying until Carlisle saved me and turned me into a vampire.
Rosalie: I would have to say honestly I'm a combination of Jasmine & Grumpy I may be stubborn, rude, and a grump sometimes but underneath it all I'm a kind, loving, and caring I'm just not so good at showing it.

Edward, Jasper, Emmett, and Carlisle which Disney prince or Disney character do you think you're most like?
Edward:Well before I met Bella,I thought of myself as a monster,so I would say Beast from Beauty and the Beast.Now that I have my Bella,I still say the Beast,but after he was turned back into a handsome prince.

Jasper:I guess maybe John Smith from Pocahontas
Emmett: Even though he's not as muscular as I am,Peter Pan,because he never grows old,just like me.Hey,I wonder if he's a vampire too.

Carlisle:Doc from Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs.I think it's fairly obvious why I chose Doc.

Edward,do you think your mother,Elizabeth knew in some way that Carlisle had the power to save you from dying of Spanish Influenza?
last edited più di un anno fa