Televisione Guilty Pleasure Shows..

krazykray posted on Jun 13, 2008 at 01:40AM
What are some of your guilty pleasure shows? You know, shows that are pretty bad and don't have a huge fan base, because they are extremely lame, but you can't help but watch them. Usually on the smaller network channels.

My only one is My Boys. It's actually not THAT bad.

Televisione 23 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lila856 said…
OOO i should check out my boys! mine is.. THE HILLS!
its really pathetic & obviously not as real as they claim to be but lauren c. is from near my hometown so everyone here watches for the laguna girl! & you get sucked in to all the fake drama LOL
più di un anno fa Shandiii said…
Gossip Girl is my very favorite guilty pleasure show. But it's not bad or anything, it's got great actors and everything.
più di un anno fa loveygal said…
The unit- which is pretty bad but i love it
and i pretty much like alot of sit coms which arent that great lol
più di un anno fa nosemuffin said…
One Tree Hill - I know it's beloved but I consider it to be a guilty pleasure

Degrassi - I have a huge Canada obsession

The Dead Zone - Recently got canceled.

Project Runway - I absolutely adore this show, but since it IS a reality show, even though a good one, I kinda consider it to be a guilty pleasure.
più di un anno fa ineedcoffee said…
The Hills And Big Brother are 2 of mine and I will only admit it on here because none of you know me in the real world, oh thats another one The real World...lol
They do some stupid stuff it is to funny...
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa katiemariie said…
Degrassi, America's Next Top Model, and this teenage post-apocalyptic soap from New Zealand called the Tribe.
più di un anno fa Snerkie said…
the old Degrassi :D me and my mum would watch it together every night while it was on, best show me thinks.

Any reality shows suck me in, also just anything on tv, lol.

Oh Dr. Phil and Oprah, i hate Dr. Phil but i watch his show Monday-Friday :D
più di un anno fa SpanksU said…
ANTM, and Project Runway.

Also I have a food network obession . . . so addictive

And when I was a kid I use to always watch this show called "Student Bodies" it was Canadian, and so bad it was good!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa hannaini said…
Gülcan und Collien ziehen aufs Land - it's the german version (very cheap version) of simple life. It's so bad that it's funny again.

Also Germany's next top model and McLeods daughters.
più di un anno fa idolsingstar said…
Nashville Star

Some of them are pretty good but not so country like coffey
And some are just terrible, like that red head skinny chick that got booted real early
più di un anno fa brucasislove said…
most of the shows on mtv i watch but i can't help but love them lol.
più di un anno fa krazykray said…
I have another. The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'm ashamed of this one. My friend made me watch it and now I've seen all of them so far. It's horrible, but I love it!
più di un anno fa missfran said…
Psych I love this show
più di un anno fa krazykray said…
I love Psych too! But it's really good. So I don't consider it a guilty pleasure. Maybe I'm just a loser :P
più di un anno fa jighooligan101 said…
has to be all those trashy mtv shows like the hills and stuff
più di un anno fa philthafuture said…
I just watched the premiere of Pam Anderson's new show girl on the loose last night.. yea thats definitely my guilty pleasure
più di un anno fa SG1-090 said…
Definitly a show i watch but feel i shouldn't because it's for 10 year olds is H2O just add water!
Normally i'm not ashamed of anything i like because i just think - who cares!?
I mean i am a fanatic Stargate fan and i LOVE all 5 Startrek series!!! And while i think the world of these shows alot of people think i'm weird for liking them - they're missing out on amazing tv in my opinion ;)
But i really do feel guilty about H2O just add water! *hangs head in shame*
più di un anno fa sahour95 said…
I don't watch any show thay is not good coze i can't spend my day in front of TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't mean any thing bad to you guys
più di un anno fa TmoVie_obsessed said…
gossip girl. i used to be a lot more embarrassed that i watched it and i didn't tell anybody. but I'm so obsessed at this point I can't help but talk about it a LOT! i still call it my guilty pleasure though...
più di un anno fa Priscilita22 said…
I'm embarrassed to admit that mine is Big Brother... I know that it's a horrible show, and yet I watch it. I'm not even that into reality shows. Oh wel...
più di un anno fa spikes_girl said…
Amazing Race & American Idol. I'm shamed to say.
più di un anno fa tushtush said…
blush
90210. I hate it so much yet tune into it every week. :O
più di un anno fa tinkymel said…
blush
Right now that would be American Idol. I am not usually a fan of it. But this season they have a contestant that I am addicted to. So I watch and get made fun of. Oh well. Other then that maybe I love money would be the other one. But I havent' really been watching that lately.