The Beatles Just something Weird I found while looking around on Amazon...

frylock243 posted on May 24, 2010 at 12:00AM
I was looking around at Beatles stuff on Amazon (because my Birthday Is soon, and I'm adding to my wish list for my parents to look at,) and I found... Paul Is Dead merchandise. All I must say Is... what the heck? There was a pull over hoodie that had Paul Is dead written backwards on It (and a shirt that said the same thing,) and a few other things. I just don't understand why they would make "Paul Is Dead" merchandise.

The Beatles 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa stramming said…
Uh... I'm guessing it's just supposed to be a reminder of The Beatles hoax.
più di un anno fa ificandream said…
There are several books that examine it. The best one is Andru Reeve's "Turn Me On Dead Man." But t-shirts and stuff? Why?
più di un anno fa erlina41 said…
I belive it's just a funny thing, like an inside joke between The Beatles and their fans. It's not something serious..I mean, are there any people out there who still think that Paul is dead??
più di un anno fa ificandream said…
Believe it or not, yes. As crazy as it sounds. I remember the initial craziness over this. It was very weird. Check out this page: link . These are sound files from WABC radio in New York in the '60s. Scroll down to the section with Roby Yonge. He was a WABC disc jockey who, when the whole thing first cropped up, talked about it and was fired on the air for doing so. But Yonge goes through some of the clues. Very spooky.
last edited più di un anno fa