The Bold and the Beautiful Liam and Hope together

jflowers posted on Feb 03, 2012 at 06:21AM
I think that Hope and Liam should have the chance to be together. Steffy, Bill and Thomas have calculated every move when it comes to keeping Hope and Liam apart. Liam and Hope have unfinished business and some closure needs to be decided on Liam's part.
save

The Bold and the Beautiful 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa rainy128 said…
sad
i think i may stop watching the bold and the beautiful find something else to watch . the show now have made me disgusted now steffi is the innocent one i do not believe this friday was my last day.......
più di un anno fa Shannon1982 said…
I did want Liam to be with Hope, but now I seriously couldn't care less. The guy is a waffling mess. One minute he's in love with Hope, the next he has feelings for Steffy. He keeps making both women think that he's going to be with them, stringing them along like pearls on a string. It's just callous and disgusting. The guy is a piece of work and I really think that neither Hope nor Steffy should have anything to do with him! Both of them should move on and be with other men. Ones that don't waffle! I agree too with you rainy, it's pretty stupid how all of a suddenly Steffy and Hope have switched personalities and Steffy is being made into the "poor innocent victim". GMAB! The Hope pill popping storyline is just annoying. Liam is the cause of it. Both women need to cut him loose. He deserves to be alone!
last edited più di un anno fa