The Fanfic Forever: Book 2-- Rise Above

hollistergurl posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 08:05PM
Book 1: The Beginning
Rating: C+-- mild language
Main Characters: Ariela Fosters, Nico DiAngelo, Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, and Leo Valdez
OC: Ariela Fosters
Synopsis: It has been 3 years since the war with Gaea and the Giants. The demigods of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter have been living in peace: very few monsters had attacked them and there were no prophecies said yet. But, their peace ends when a new prophecy is announced that a new demigod will succeed against a war with the monsters. The monsters have gotten stronger and smarter each year, no longer held back by a leader, creating chaos.
*A/N: The demigods won the war against Gaea & the Giants, Hazel and Frank died, and Jason and Piper are a couple.
this forum is chapters 6-end. chapters 1-5 are on the Heroes of Olympus club
link

Book 2: Rise Above
Rating: C+-- mild language
Main Characters: Emily Greenwood, Nico DiAngelo, Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez
OC: Ariel Fosters (from Book 1), Emily Greenwood
Synopsis: Two years ago, Nico DiAngelo attempted to bring back Ariel Fosters, but failed. He has recieved banishment from Zeus, who had done this job without any of the other gods' consent. Some are on his side; others are angry. The gods are fighting constantly ever since this dispute, wanting Zeus's throne; they are disrupting the mortal world with hurricanes, volcanoes erupting, and major earthquakes. The demigods of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter must work together in order to stop a possible World War 3; but who is the mysterious new demigod, who seems to have all powers of the gods and other powers that are unknown?
Disclaimer: Everything from Percy Jackson and the Olympians + The Heroes of Olympus belongs to Rick Riordan.

Dedications:
to EVERYONE reading this forum and commenting, you guys are AWESOME. <3 thanks for keeping this forum on Popular Content for most of the time! :D
PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING! :D

check out my other forums:
-Heroes of Olympus Talk Show! (3-way collab: me, universalpowa, nicecatch42)
link
-The Darkness Rising (collab: me & kronos429)
link
-The Heroes of Olympus Musical (collab: me & universalpowa)
link
-The Regretted Choice (collab: me & MisterPerfect1)
link
-Turning Back Time (collab: me, universalpowa, and Meef)
link
-The Hearth Lost
link
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 01:31AM

The Fanfic 973 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 973

più di un anno fa Kaia143 said…
big smile
Love the chapters!!
They were really AWESOME!!!
più di un anno fa Kaia143 said…
big smile
Yay!!!! New page!!!!
più di un anno fa secret-roses said…
cake
i love the story (especially the lovey dovey parts)
so here's a cake for that
più di un anno fa _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
:) It is so awesome:)
più di un anno fa hollistergurl said…
thanks guys :D didn't think i would get these many comments, so here is a short chapter-- Annabeth's-- requested by crazypegasus980
hope you guys like, even though it's short..

Annabeth

It had been a day since Percy left—not even, since they left yesterday night. Annabeth was starting to get worried about the Camp, and Percy, too.

The gods haven’t contacted the demigods in a long time, and Annabeth hadn’t heard from her mother since after the war.

Ever since this morning, monsters had suddenly been attacking their Camp again—it wasn’t that hard, since only a few were smart enough to get into a tiny hole that was somehow dug up, but they covered it up now.

The thing that most bothered Annabeth was Emily. Who exactly was she? She had one characteristic of each god, which was weird. Annabeth hated not knowing about this, since she should have.

She wasn’t jealous this time, though—she knew Percy still loves her, even though they hadn’t gotten married yet; there just wasn’t enough time, and they needed the gods’ blessing, but the gods were doing who-knows-what on Mount Olympus.

She had a dream yesterday, hearing a Titan’s voice—but it wasn’t Kronos, thank the gods.

No, it was Prometheus. The dream was vague and unclear, and when Annabeth told Chiron about it, she learned that Piper had also come to him about her own dream, where she heard a strange voice that wasn’t Gaea’s or a monster’s or a god’s.

This is what Annabeth knew so far:

1. Percy still loves her.

2. The Titans are coming back, when or how, she didn’t know exactly, though.

3. The gods are fighting about something—hopefully Percy didn’t do anything to piss them off.

4. There might be a new war, and they’ll need everyone’s help.

5. Emily is dangerous.

The last one Annabeth was sure of—she had seen Emily fight Percy, and she even beat him; the last time that happened was years ago, she forgot when.

So what was Emily exactly? She had one power of each god, which made her dangerous, sought out by many monsters—yet she had no trouble defeating them.

So could she be… No, that can’t be… Annabeth thought, as a mysterious idea came to her mind, one that made sense but didn’t.

Annabeth decided to talk to Chiron about this matter—she started running to the Big House, but as soon as she got close to the door, she heard an explosion near the amphitheatre.
heart
wow that was really short.. lol
well anyways, this is random, but i drew this today, because i was thinking "Should I make a deviantart..?" because my cousin asked me to, but not sure.
well anyways, here's the drawing.. Valentine's Day is coming soon! <3
last edited più di un anno fa
 wow that was really short.. lol well anyways, this is random, but i drew this today, because i was th
and this is the scanner version.. it's very croooked though :P
yeah.. my scanner kind of sucks :P
(click on the pic to get a better look)
 and this is the scanner version.. it's very croooked though :P yeah.. my scanner kind of sucks :P (cl
più di un anno fa DMLIME said…
Pretty good pictures. I couldn't draw to save my life. Great chapter. It was a little short. Nevermind, just post soon!
più di un anno fa universalpowa said…
post soon hollister!
and cute chappie haha
lol

post soon!! :D
più di un anno fa Kronos429 said…
Emily is dangerous
always the pessimist annabeth
aweshum chappie, vXD percy loves her LOL
più di un anno fa Jupiter305 said…
heart
Cool drawing. Awesome chapters! Excited for new posts!
più di un anno fa _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
:D I'm SO exicited!!!
post soon hollister!
and spam but-
NOO!! THE PATRIOTS LOST!!! CRUEL FATE!!

*Joe the hippo roars*
MUHAHAHA
*sends joe after kronos429*
muhahahah XD
and then Joe will find nicecatch and bring him back...and then find anaklusmus
muhahaa
*laughs evilly*
lol
più di un anno fa crazypegesus980 said…
laugh
SWEEET......you actually listened to the request..haha yeah emily is dangerous wonder how she figured that out.....haha
più di un anno fa secret-roses said…
big smile
you are a way better drawer than me
epic chapter
is emily the goddess of weather or something?
lol thanks guys :D
^ thank you :) and you'll see later.. ;)

posting a preview/chapter tomorrrow!

and @universalpowa..
I AM SO SAD! :( THE GIANTS BEAT ALL MY FAVORITE TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS.. POOP :(
lol

well, off of the topic of football..
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS! :D
più di un anno fa MisterPerfect1 said…
^Who are your favorite teams?
Can't wait for preview!@
^ in order:
1. the 49ers
2. the Patriots
3. the Packers

and the Giants beat them all! poop :(
^ BOO GIANTS!!
*no comment Kronos*

BOO GIANTS!! GO PATRIOTS!! MUHAHAHA
CAPS LOCK HIGH!! BWAHHAAAA XD
POST SOON HOLLISTER!!
EPIC SPAM!!!
JOE THE HIPPO LIKES ORANGES!!!
mah fav teamehs.
1. packers
2. eagles
3. 49ers :DD
giants arent that high up; I just like them better than the patriots
^ WHOOOOO
YAY YOU LIKE MY 2 OF MY FAVORITE TEAMS ;D
lol whoooo
lolll

does Joe the Hippo like tangerines too @universal?
più di un anno fa kristalovepercy said…
hey guys gess what!!!Ricks making a new book!!!! THE DEMI-GOD DIARIES Release date: August 14, 2012

A new collection of short stories set in Percy Jackson’s world, plus character profiles, new artwork, and more!

Included in the Demigod Diaries:

A story from Luke Castellan's point of view, from the days when he adventured with Thalia and Annabeth.

A classic first-person Percy Jackson story, the first since The Last Olympian. In this adventure, Annabeth and Percy's date is interrupted by the god Hermes, whose staff has been stolen by a fire-breathing giant. This cannot be good . . .

A Leo Valdez story, set at Camp Half-Blood. As Leo builds the Argo II, something goes terribly wrong. Now Leo will need the help of Piper and Jason, or the entire camp might be destroyed.

A debut short story from Rick’s son Haley Riordan, who inspired the Percy Jackson series. Haley ponders the question: "What happened to the demigods who fought with Kronos's army after the battle in Manhattan?" This is the story of one such demigod.

link
più di un anno fa Aphrodite100 said…
big smile
great chapters! post soon!
LOVE THE 49ers baby....bay area...my teams
^ do you live in California/San Francisco?
that's cool if you do :D
better than NJ.. :P
lol

well, posting a preview because i didn't finish the chapter.. and i had it all done on this comment box and then i refreshed the page because the comment didn't come up and it got all ERASED! now i have to re-do it -.-
that didn't make ANY sense at all.. at least to me.. but whatever :)
hope you like the preview!

Preview of Chapter 10: Emily

It was obvious that Emily had a nightmare.

As soon as her head hit the sleeping bag, she could feel herself give way to a dream. A dream that terrified her and was not at all pleasant.

It started with a cackle—a cackle that she couldn’t place, although she felt like she had heard it before.

And then she saw images of her parents, their faces blurry that she couldn’t really see who they were. She was cradled in a blanket, and her parents were running away from… something.

Something that was cackling, the same cackle that she heard when her dream first started—the scene shifted, and she saw herself being given away to the Orphanage.

Emily felt a pang in her heart—so her parents had abandoned her after all, had left her with that horrible Orphanage all along.

She heard the cackle again, and it sent chills throughout her spine.

They hid you well… but you are out in the open again, and we will find you… As soon as we get you, no one will be able to stop us…

Another cackle, and Emily felt uncomfortable, shifting in her sleeping bag.

And that was when her dream started to turn out for the worst—the cackling got louder, and Emily felt a searing pain throughout her body as images started to flash in her head, the images that she most wanted out.

She saw Levi leaving, all the mean girls at the Orphanage laughing at her, the day she was given off to the Orphanage.

The searing pain was getting more intense, and that was when she started screaming, as the images were going through her head faster and faster each second.

To sum it all up, it was terrifying.

And then the images stopped, but the searing pain was still there—but soon enough, more images started going through her head, images that Emily knew did not happen yet, images that might happen in the future.

She saw Camp Half-Blood destroyed, the cabins destroyed to bits, the mess hall a pile of rubble.

She saw the mortal world in ruins, buildings destroyed, earthquakes, volcanoes, and fires everywhere.

And finally, she saw her friends in torture—they were bound together, all of them unconscious. But what shocked her the most, what hit her heart the most, was Leo gagged, blood dripping down his forehead. The cackle-y voice was echoing in her head now, the sound filling her mind.

The searing pain subsided after that, and Emily felt herself calm down; those images weren’t real, at least not yet.

And then she fell asleep for real, without anything disturbing going on in her head.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
hope you guys like the chapter! posting the rest on Friday! (hopefully) :)
love love love......well i used to live in cali but i moved to virginia
AWESOME PREVIEW XD

post soon!! friday better come quick or Joe will eat it like a tangerine -.-
that didnt even make sense to me XD

post soon!! :D
and joe does like tangerines XD

lolz
postsoon XD!!
^lol
great preview! post soon hollister!
Great preview can't wait for full chapter post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
big smile
Awesomeness post soon!
post soon hollister!!
aww, you're not on popular content.... D:
its FRIDAY FRIDAY
**** i got that ****** rebecca black song in my head...
post soon hollister!
and pooooopp
ur not on the popular content :(
ahh screw that
ur number 1 on universal's :D
screw the popular content, lol
it's messed up anyways... hhahaha
but thanks for all your support and comments guys :D
posting the full chapter!
and you know what's stupid..? i posted this, and then i deleted the message because i thought i forgot a chapter.. and then i had to re-post it -.-
*sigh*
well, i hope you like! and i give away an EPIC SPOILER in this chapter!
well, not THAT epic, but.. like, obvious.. yeah, haha :)
enjoy! :D

Chapter 10: Emily

It was obvious that Emily had a nightmare.

As soon as her head hit the sleeping bag, she could feel herself give way to a dream. A dream that terrified her and was not at all pleasant.

It started with a cackle—a cackle that she couldn’t place, although she felt like she had heard it before.

And then she saw images of her parents, their faces blurry that she couldn’t really see who they were. She was cradled in a blanket, and her parents were running away from… something.

Something that was cackling, the same cackle that she heard when her dream first started—the scene shifted, and she saw herself being given away to the Orphanage.

Emily felt a pang in her heart—so her parents had abandoned her after all, had left her with that horrible Orphanage all along.

She heard the cackle again, and it sent chills throughout her spine.

They hid you well… but you are out in the open again, and we will find you… As soon as we get you, no one will be able to stop us…

Another cackle, and Emily felt uncomfortable, shifting in her sleeping bag.

And that was when her dream started to turn out for the worst—the cackling got louder, and Emily felt a searing pain throughout her body as images started to flash in her head, the images that she most wanted out.

She saw Levi leaving, all the mean girls at the Orphanage laughing at her, the day she was given off to the Orphanage.

The searing pain was getting more intense, and that was when she started screaming, as the images were going through her head faster and faster each second.

To sum it all up, it was terrifying.

And then the images stopped, but the searing pain was still there—but soon enough, more images started going through her head, images that Emily knew did not happen yet, images that might happen in the future.

She saw Camp Half-Blood destroyed, the cabins destroyed to bits, the mess hall a pile of rubble.

She saw the mortal world in ruins, buildings destroyed, earthquakes, volcanoes, and fires everywhere.

And finally, she saw her friends in torture—they were bound together, all of them unconscious. But what shocked her the most, what hit her heart the most, was Leo gagged, blood dripping down his forehead. The cackle-y voice was echoing in her head now, the sound filling her mind.

The searing pain subsided after that, and Emily felt herself calm down; those images weren’t real, at least not yet.

And then she fell asleep for real, without anything disturbing going on in her head.

Emily woke up in a daze, her head hurting. The sun was shining in through the window where she was closest to, which made her open her eyes.

She sat up in her sleeping bag, exhausted and somewhat terrified—her dream had really shaken her up.

Emily looked around dazed—Jason and Percy were still asleep in their sleeping bags, and when she looked at her watch—which suddenly appeared—she noticed the time was 6:15 AM.

She got up and stretched, and noticed that Leo wasn’t in his sleeping bag. She frowned, wondering where he could be…

Her stomach grumbled, reminding Emily that she was hungry. Could there be something in the bookstore that sold food?

Emily decided to look around, besides the fact that she felt like she was being watched by someone… or something.

She walked around the store, finding the place where she saw the sign for coffee. She was about to go look further in that area, when out of the corner of her eye she saw a door labeled ‘Kitchen. Staff Only.’

Hmm… I swear, that door was NOT there a second ago… Emily thought, but her hunger overruled her, and she went to that door, almost in a trance.

She twisted the doorknob, trying to find the light switch in the dark room. When her fingers found the light switch, the lights turned on and she found herself facing a gagged Leo, and an army of monsters surrounding him, an empousa with her knife on his neck.

Leo noticed her at the door, widening his eyes in an attempt for her to get his message to escape—but too late did Emily realize what he was saying, and soon, she felt a dracanae attack her with her sword, gagging her and slashing the frightful tip across her stomach. She could hear Leo’s muffled screams, and the cut left Emily feeling dizzy and light-headed, that she swore she could see golden blood drip from the cut…
OMG EPIC

muhahahaha CLIFFHANGER!!

lol Leo...haha
food is the demise of many demigods
(Percy Jackson, The Lightning Theif- Medusa's hamburgers)
haha XD

post soon hollister! even though u just posted 5 minutes ago....0.0
POST SOON!! :D
surprise
golden blood? inchor? how is that possible?!?!? Emily's mortal...right?
true, true.
Maybe...
più di un anno fa Percabeth122 said…
big smile
Hey I'm new and I just started reading your fanfic and it is awesome.
I love it!!!!
lol :D
you can see.. :)

^ welcome to Fanpop! thanks! :)
heart
COOOOOOOOL!!!! Emily's fatal flaw is her hunger lol. But then again she might be a god...Post SOON!
ah, welocme newbie :D
thanks for your comments guys :D
posting a new chapter :D it's intense.. sort of, haaha
hope you like :D

Chapter 11: Percy

Percy woke up to the sound of something crashing. His eyelids shot open, his hand instinctively grabbing Riptide and pointing it towards the direction of the sound.

“Geez, Percy, you almost tore apart my hair!” Jason groaned, shoving the sword’s tip away from him.

“Oh, sorry, Jason… natural instincts, you know.”

“Yeah. Say, do you know where Leo and Emily are? I woke up a few minutes ago in a daze, saw they weren’t there, and then I knocked over this book shelf here,” Jason pointed to the shelf next to him, which was broken in pieces.

“I guess you don’t like books. Or maybe it’s the opposite?” Percy said, while Jason rolled his eyes.

“Very funny. Who even likes books?”

“Annabeth,” They both said at the same time, and Percy missed her already.

“Guess we should find them… I only hope Leo hasn’t dragged Emily into a Just Dance 3 match,” Percy joked, chuckling as did Jason—they had both experienced Leo’s flailing dance moves, and had both gotten black eyes after three hours of shimmying to “Party Rock Anthem.”

Jason shivered. “I only wish her the best of luck.”

“Agreed.”

Percy got up from his sleeping bag, stretching and capping Riptide, putting it in his pocket.

“I wonder if Leo went off somewhere and ate ten pancakes,” Jason muttered.

It was silent from then on, as the two ventured around the bookstore, looking for any signs of Leo: broken bookshelves, ripped books, toppled-over tables, Oreo crumbs.

After what felt like hours searching for any signs of Leo and Emily, Percy and Jason were still searching—Percy was getting hungry pretty quickly, too, his stomach grumbling loudly that Jason once jumped at the sound.

“What was that?”

“My stomach…”

“Oh.”

Well that was a conversation stopper.

Percy’s stomach kept grumbling on and on, and Jason always looked his way—why did his stomach have to be so loud?

“Dude… Do you want something to eat? Your stomach’s sounding like a long-lost whale.”

“Gee, thanks, I bet my stomach loves being called a whale.”

“Hey, it’s a metaphor… or a simile? I don’t know, I don’t learn.”

“Obviously not.”

“Hey!”

“It’s okay, you’re probably smarter than me.”

“That’s true.”

“Hey!”

“You said it yourself!”

“Well you were supposed to argue.”

“I was? Oh well. Back to the original question—you seriously don’t want to get any food?”

“Then we might get side-tracked and forget all about Leo and Emily.”

“Whatever you say,” Jason muttered, and they continued walking around the bookstore in circles.

“Why do I feel like we’ve walked around this bookstore more than a hundred times?” Percy muttered, feeling like exploding.

“That’s probably because we did.”

Percy’s stomach grumbled really loudly again, and Jason jumped—Percy would’ve laughed, except he was too hungry and frustrated that they couldn’t find his friends, wherever they were.

“Hey Percy, did you notice this door before?” Jason asked, pointing to a door that said, Game Room + Food. Staff Only.

Percy was confused. “I swear, I don’t think we saw it before… But I guess it doesn’t hurt to go inside…?”

Jason looked nervous. “I… I guess not? Maybe Leo and Emily are in there.”

“Maybe. Besides, what could a Game Room with food do any harm to someone?”

“Maybe there’s demon chocolate frosted donuts… or worse… Justin Bieber karaoke.”

They both shivered at the thought.

They approached the door, and Percy said, “Well… After you.”

Jason grumbled, but turned the handle and opened the door. Inside, the room was dark, and Percy couldn’t see anything.

Suddenly he heard a growl in one corner, a muffled scream, and a muffled cry of, “Go!”

Percy took out Riptide, the blade glinting some light in the dark room, and he saw his friends tied up and gagged.

Something hissed behind him, and Percy instinctively slashed whatever was behind him, feeling some monster dust on his arm.

He felt for the wall, guiding himself throughout the room for the light switch, with Riptide as his guide.

Percy finally felt it, lifting the handle as the light came on.

And what he saw before him made him pale.

There was an army of monsters pointing their weapons his way, surrounding his friends, all of them torn up and cut.

“Well, if it isn’t Percy Jackson.”

Percy whirled around and faced an empousa, one that he recognized as the demon cheerleader from Goode high school—Kelli.

“Nice to see you again, too,” Percy grumbled.

She hissed. “Demigods and sarcasm, pah. It’s so annoying. Too bad you won’t be able to say anymore—we won’t let you escape this time.”

“What makes you so sure of that?” Percy retorted back, attacking her with Riptide.

Kelli intercepted the sword with her own knife. “Do you think you can truly win, one against over fifty?”

Percy growled, pushing Riptide against the knife’s blade even harder. Kelli just chuckled, moving away from him and going towards his friends.

Percy slashed some monsters by him, who weren’t attacking yet, and Kelli clucked at him.

“Would you really want to do that, Percy Jackson? We can kill your friends easily, they’re tied up, and have no advantage with their weapons taken.”

“What do you want, Kelli?” Percy growled, pointing Riptide her way.

Her eyes flashed with amusement. “It would be easy to kill you now, but my… Master, tells me to spare one particular… demigod.”

“Let go of my friends or this blade gets shoved down your throat,” Percy growled, receiving some glances from Leo and Jason—Emily looked like she was concentrating on something.

Kelli laughed. “Do you think you’re so tough, Percy Jackson? Would it be that easy to shove that sword of yours down my throat?”

“Why don’t we see?”

Kelli’s eyes flashed with amusement. “Why don’t we.”

Percy charged at her, feinting to her left and coming around again to her exposed right shoulder—but Kelli was anticipating that, and met Riptide with her knife.

She laughed. “Oh, same old, same old, from the same old Percy Jackson. Nothing’s changed that much, has it?”

Percy just growled and took away Riptide, charging again and meeting her hilt, the two metals clanging against each other.

“My, my, my—“

“You’re like pelican fly?” Leo mumbled through his gag, and Kelli glanced at him confusingly. Percy took this chance to slash her exposed left shoulder, making a long gash across her left arm.

She twirled around and faced him, her eyes murderous. “I spent so much time working out my arm muscle and shaving it and making it smooth! And now this gash will be permanent! Agh! You will pay for this, Percy Jackson.”

Kelli now went on offense, attacking Percy with her knife, while at the same time trying to claw at him, or grab his shirt.

Percy was able to intercept every time she slashed with her knife, and they fought all across the room—one time, he almost stepped on Jason’s head.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” His muffled voice called out.

“Shut up! I’m trying to get us out of this mess here!”

The same routine went on and on, and Percy’s arms were getting tired, but Kelli seemed relentless.

There was a water fountain in the room, and Percy tried concentrating on that to get the water to spurt out and wet Kelli. He closed his eyes, letting his instincts take over with Riptide—he felt a tug in his gut, and the water fountain bursted with water. When he opened his eyes, he saw in front of him a dripping empousa with her nostrils flaring.

“This. Dress. Cost. Me. A. Lot! Now you’ll double pay for this!” She screamed, attacking Percy with more force that he had to intercept Riptide a lot faster now, and his arms were hurting like crazy.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a dracanae throw a javelin his way, and Percy saw it just in time to knock it out of its path with Riptide.

Too late that he realized though, that when he deflected it, that gave Kelli enough time to grab his shirt and put her mouth close to his neck.

“Hmm… A nice treat. This will be fun,” She said, sending shivers down Percy’s spine.

Just when he felt her mouth on his neck, Percy felt a semi-blinding light and closed his eyes, and felt Kelli retreat from him, the monsters now talking rapidly as the light flashed brighter, then slowly died down.

When Percy opened his eyes again, he saw the room in ruins, the last monster climbing out the window, Leo eating an Oreo calmly, Jason brushing his hair, and Emily passed out on the floor.
niceee
:D
haha Demigods and Sarcasm are like Oreos and Leo :D

they match PURRRRFECTLYYY :D

lol

post soon! even thought u posted 5 minutes agoo...
ah who cares

POST SOON!!! :D
great chapter! cant wait for the next!
OMG SHE'S A GOD! Or...something like it. What is she like a God of God's? Was she made by the fates to resolve the problem of the God's fighting, but just made in advance? Ok I'm thinking way too much about this. POST SOON!
lol :D
thanksh guys ;D
you can find out about her status later in the story... :)
i'm keeping my mouth shut, hahaha
so, i didn't even start a chapter yet.. but i'll try to post at least a preview on Tuesday
più di un anno fa the-time-thief said…
big smile
Hey Julle I have fantastic news!!!!! I FINALLY COUGHT UP!!!!!! HURRAY!!! WAIT WAY IS THIS IN CAPS LOCK?!?! Ahhhhhahhhhahhhh!!!!! Don't worry I'm ok now! :P post soon!!!! <3 it!!!
più di un anno fa Percabeth122 said…
laugh
Another awesome chapter is Emily a great but confusing character. Can't wait until you post the next chapter!!!