The Heroes of Olympus Series Mark_of_Athena :)

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Jan 24, 2012 at 09:04AM
Mark of Athena Fanfiction

Main Characters: Percy
Annabeth
Jason
Piper
Leo
Hazel
Frank

I hope You will like my version of Mark of Athena..... Enjoy..

P.S. : Please forgive my grammar in writing... It`s my first time :)

The Heroes of Olympus Series 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Seaweed_Brain12 said…
Annabeth`s POV

The Argo 2 landed with bump. At last we`re here, I thought. “Everything`s going to be fine Annabeth, surely he`ll remember you. I promise." said Piper with a grin on her face."Thanks"I managed to say. The ship`s doors finally opened. My hands felt sweaty and could n`t shake off the excitement. Percy, I finally get to see my little seaweed brain. As we slowly came out of the ship, I could see a lot of Roman campers wearing their complete battle armor and their weapons ready in case we attack. Very ungreekish. Even their buildings were totally different; I have to admit Roman architecture is more complex than Greek architecture. I quickly noticed two people stand in front of us wearing both matching purple togas and armor over them; one was a woman with dark, piercing eyes and long black hair, the other one was the person I have been dreaming of seeing for eight whole months. “PERCY!” I cried, ran and hugged him like I never have seen him for years. I knew I was making a seen but I hardly noticed. “Hey Annabeth” he said with a smile. “I missed you” I said “I missed you too”…

più di un anno fa flowerpower2528 said…
smile
Plz contuine its REALLY good
più di un anno fa greekgirlA said…
ya post soon!
più di un anno fa BMD9 said…
laugh
hey i made one to can i post it
più di un anno fa annabeth523 said…
cool! plz continue!
più di un anno fa wildchild_rids1 said…
cake
hey guess what im also writing an article about what happens after the ship lands
più di un anno fa mjkcsk said…
big smile
post more please also please read my article two together prophesy
più di un anno fa percy_bogwa said…
big smile
Awesome! beats mine by a mile...