Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Gods Read Lightening Thief

rjain posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 12:00PM
chapter 1
Percy's PoV

Finally! Only one day left till I return to camp halfblood! I went over to my calendar and crossed out another day. It had been months since I'd seen all my friends, Annabeth, Grover, Connor, Travis, Chris and Clarisse (Though I would never admit that to her) . I sighed and went to sit down on my bed, only it wasn't there and I was free falling into darkness.

Nico's PoV

Urgh. I hate being grounded! Sitting down here in the Underworld, In my room, on my own with nothing to do! So what if I failed Greek Mythology! Dad just had to over react and ground me for what has seemed like forever! I went over my bed and collapsed, suddenly I was faling into nothingness. "AHHH" I screamed.

Thalia PoV

"Stupid reforming monsters" I mutterd as I cleaned the point of my spear. I stood up to go and eat with the rest of the hunters when the floor vanished and I was falling! "Crap! I hate heights"

On Olympus

It was the winter solstice, and 8 of the campers from Camp Halfblood had just arrived at Olympus to meet their parents.

"Welcome Campers!" Zeus boomed "Before we start introductions, please take a seat." He indicated to 3 empty couches in a V shape across from the thrones.

The campers and Chiron started to walk over to the couches when a bright light appeared and there was a collective gasp from everyone on Olympus.

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 460 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...