Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 6307 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 6307

più di un anno fa PsyrenDrifter39 said…
mischievous
ares cabin, huh? FLASH FREEZE! *ice encases the ares cabin* lets see them get through that.. if they do, well, our pets will keep them busy.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa crash14 said…
I turn into a tiger "who are you
*i unsheath Necros and Lumos and chant* Higher, higher burning fire/ making music like a choir/ If the consequences dire/ light my enemies funeral pyre. CONSUMING BLAZE! have a cake, Praetor Zeke.. *turns to Dalton* I am Kira Elric, son of Hades.
I'm Jake son of posideon and Hephaestus
cloudy
wait.... wouldnt that make them gay?..... no offense.. and that wouyld make u a god, wouldnt it?
No my mom had sex with them both its complicated
blush
oh, ok... not gonna ask.
You Shouldn't my mom was a good person
no, im not doubting that..
Good what powers do. You have
sunny
elemental manipulation and immunity, master swordsmanship, necromancy, alchemy, and i have a pet chimera named Amane. u?
Fire water shapeshifting I can build anything and am really smart and have a pet dragon
più di un anno fa darange said…
big smile
(hi)
Who are you
sad
dont bother, jake.. hes probably gone by now...
zzz
(any1 here?)
I'm here
più di un anno fa torrent said…
I look at jake* boy you pretty messed up * all of a sudden I get angry and punch a wall breaking it but it just so happens dionyus was behind me *darren daniels two years of cleaning the toilets
Me- a shut up I'm preateor and your not I don't care what you say and you won't hurt me because you know I could easily kill you
I see Dalton "what's wrong dalton"
Nothin just I am confused my sister left me for zeke now I don't see her any more and I'm thinking of joining chaos's army but I don't know if I should cause if I do then I wont see any of you guys any more Ill have to leave earth
Well dude you've never lead me wrong before so I support whatever decison you make
più di un anno fa 1999jacko1 said…
my amazing hearing picks up on dalton saying you might join chaoss army I run and my figure shimmers and I appear in front of you" dont join that dalton I had a friend who was a zeus kid he joined and he was killed...by his own men
I don't wanna sound stupid but what does chaos army do
(any1)
I walk around and starts training with the ares and Athena cabin
I walk up to zekeyou didn't answer my question II duck from a sword""
mischievous
* i enter from the shadows, Lumos and Necros in hand* sword fighting anyone?
I swing my staff "challenge acepted"
cloudy
i thrust Necros, then swing Lumos in an overhead arc.
Too late zeke I already ready agreed *I dissapear and reappear in chaos's throne room
(Hello is any1 there)
zzz
(any1 here to sword fight with?)
I teleport next to Dalton "wait so what does chaos army do"
crying
What DOES chaos' army do, Dalton? * Necros and Lumos fly to my hands, and my left half is engulfed in black flames, while my right side is encased in metal blacker than Tartarus, Stygian Iron.*
We just lost a Praetor to Chaos. Its up to me to fill the gap. You are no longer our ally. From now on, I am the bane of your existence. *chants* Who once was ours/ Now is lost. /Upon the path of murder tossed/ Good and evil have now crossed/Turn back now/ ETERNAL FROST! *ice covers the entrances to Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter, sealing them off completely*
I turn into a tiger "Dalton is still family and your not attacking him"
angry
Hes not family any more... not to me, at least.... i didnt want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice! * swing Necros overhead, then freeze your paws to the ground, and blast you with black flames* INFERNO BLAST!
I say "inferno incendio and " an explosion of fire opens the camp
meh
SHADOW VEIL!* blinds you with darkness, and binds hands and legs in Unfinished Dreams.
Hephaestus told me fire is life hope and light" then the flames free me
rainy
I REALLy, REALLY didnt want to do this, but in your case, i'll make an exception * takes out Death Note and pen* Jake Kimble, I, Kira Elric, Son of Hades, God of Death, sentence you to 1000 years in the Fields of Punishment for abandoning your Cohort...Starting NOW! ( if you dont know what a Death note is, Google it.)
Hera comes down and shreds the note"he was protecting family something that a son of Hades doesn't know then she dissapears
laugh
it may be shredded, but once your name is written, you cant escape your fate. (Google Death note volume 13 rules... its in the rules.) and Hera can destroy all the notes she wants, they keep coming back for a son of Hades
Well I could just turn into a dragon and live 10x longer
laugh
that makes your punishment 10x longer... fine by me..
Is there anyway to change my fate
Is there a way to escape it
surprise
only one way to do so.. but it has only been done 3 times.. are u sure u want to try it?
Yeah
zzz
you must fully dip first in the River Styx, then fully dip urself into the River Lethe. finally, you must take a shard of Stygian Iron and pierce your side, letting your curse bleed out, so to speak. i will be back in the morning, where we will start this procedure. think long and hard, Jake Kimble. goodnight, and dont let the shadows bite.
Wait won't the river Lethe erase my memory