Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Half Blood università

wrc99 posted on Mar 24, 2014 at 06:18PM
This is my fan fiction about Percy Jackson and the heroes of Olympus when they all go to college. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 23 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa wrc99 said…
JASON

Today I was accepted into Half-Blood University. Now do not get me wrong, I am excited to go but I just hope all of my friends were accepted also, especially my girlfriend, Piper Mclean. Saving the world many times should come up to something for us. Percy out of all people should get in because he could have been a god if he wanted to. Ok anyways I was in. I get off the bus that had just arrived at the university in New York. Once I stepped off the bus I was shocked to see how big this place was. Half bloods all alike came out of now where. Some fauns and satyrs were there and even party ponies! The campus was huge. I followed the freshmen signs to where the dorm registration hall was. I asked the dryad who was working the booth which room Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter was in. The dryad said coldly,'' Floor 13, room 1''. and on that happy note, I went to the elevator, punched in the floor, and up I went. I saw a few familiar faces unloading into their dorms. Travis and Connor Stoll where in there dorm unpacking. I heard a loud boom after I left their room, I turned around to see both brothers come out with smoking hair. So I continued to find my room. I saw flyers on the wall that read'' ATTENTION HALF BLOODS, YOUR ROOM MATE CAN NOW BE BOY,GIRL,DRYAD,SATYR, OR FAUN. NOW LIKE IT OR FACE THE WRATH OF MR.D!" So I guess that explains why I say Rachel in the hall. She said cheerfully'' Hi Jason! Long time no see, while you went to battle Gaea I was stuck at Camp Half Blood helping prepare for war'' I said'' That's great, now do you now where room 1 is?'' She smiled mischievously,'' At the end of the hall and I think you will enjoy your room mate'' and walked off. On that note I walked a little carefully to the end of the hall. I approached an old wooden door with the number one on it. I twisted the knob and walked in. I was shocked to see, Leo my best friend in the room, with Buford the table and Festus's head. How he got that in here I didn't want to find out how. I knocked on the open door and he turned around and smiled.

JASON

As I walk in, Leo says'' Hello stranger''. I just stood there shocked that my best friend in the world didn't tell me he was accepted into the same college that I was in. I replied'' Well, hi to you too'' Ten seconds went by and we fist bumped. '' Alright man this is awesome Team Leo and Professor Grace in the same room how cool is that'' Leo said. ''Well lets start with how could you not text, call, or even mail me a letter stating I am going to HBU'' I asked him. Leo replied'' Well I wanted it to be a surprise that I was your roomy''. ''Wait how did you know you would get me?'' I asked him. '' Well... I kinda hacked into the HBU controls and switched Octavian with me''. He said. I stood there for a whole minute, then I fist bumped him again and thanked him for not letting me get stuck with Octavian for a whole semester. I noticed that Leo's side of the room was already charred from either Festus or himself going ablaze. I told him of how Rachel was so spooked at the mention of this room. He said that she was just jealous not to be roomed with him. I still think there is more though. Anyways I started to unpack and get settled in.

PIPER

Today was the first day of college and what happens, Aphrodite happens that's what. She decided that on her daughter's big day that she would zap me with a full beauty queen makeover. I looked like a Barbie doll! I got off the bus and ran toward the nearest building, looking for some where to change. On the way I got several looks too. So I charm spoke them all into slapping themselves in the face. Does that sound harsh, well sorry but I needed to find Jason and not look like this. I hopped into a nearby Starbucks and ran into the ladies room. Thankfully mum didn't give me any extra clothes. I quickly changed into jeans, combat boots, a purple tee and my favorite brown leather jacket. I then left Starbucks with a Caramel Fan Frap and went to find my dorm. Half Blood University only has one dorm building that was huge. It had so many floors that it could probably reach Olympus. I found the registration desk and asked the dryad who was working there which room Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite was in. The dryad told me that I was on floor 13 dorm three. I then quickly went into the elevator and punched in the floor. On the way up I pulled out my phone and Texted Jason'' Hey what floor r u on at HBU?'' He didn't text me back. So I arrived at my floor. On the floor I say the Stoll brothers, Rachel, Grover, and even Octavian. I found my dorm and walked in to see Annabeth Chase, my old friend from when we went to save the world and stuff. She didn't see me so I said'' Percy quit kissing Drew'' and Annabeth whirled around with murderous eyes. She said'' Hey Piper its great that you are here, but I need to strangle my boyfriend, ok''. I told her that I had just said that and it wasn't true, I just wanted to get her attention. She laughed at the thought of Percy and Drew as a couple. But I could tell I crossed a line.

Leo
First day of college and I already was in trouble. After Jason unpacked, we went to go check up on the Stoll brothers, Which was our first mistake. So anyways, we knock on their door and no one answers and it was locked. '' They are already out parting probably'' Jason said. Right after he said that, the Stoll Brothers rush past us, unlocked their doors, and jumped into their room. On the way they shoved shaving cream and a sharpie into our hands. Raging up the hall was Clarisse, daughter of Ares. She really looked like she would explode, and I know what exploding things look like cause I wasn't always a perfectly handsome incredible tinkerer. So apparently the Stoll Brothers didn't stay around to see her explode. When she came into the light I saw that her forehead read DIPFACE and she also had a shaving cream nose and beard. She looked like she a charging bull when she saw us, and we did the most heroic thing of all time, we ran. Neither of us out lasted her and she tackled us both from behind. In the commotion I heard several cameras, laughs, and phones from texting what was happening. I also saw Annabeth, Piper, Rachel, and even the Stoll brothers emerge in the crowd. Anyways back to the beat down, Clarisse dragged us both up by our necks and then she slammed us into the wall back and forth just about fifty times. For good measure she had some how gotten her electric spear onto campus and blasted us with lightning in the rear. I can say three things, one IT REALLY FREAKIN HURTS, two I couldn't sit up straight for a week, and three I did the mostly manly thing possible, I passed out. When I woke up I was in my room, on my bed, and also woke up to three faces Annabeth, Piper, and of course, Jason. Annabeth told me that after I heroically passed out, the Stoll brothers posted the whole thing on YouTube and it already has over one million hits. The Stoll Brothers titled it BOYS GET BEAT UP BY A BEARDED DIPFACE. I asked if anyone at least saw Calypso anywhere, none had though. After that long stressful day I called it a night.

PERCY

First day of college and what happens, Zeus happens that's what. I had already hugged my mom good bye and got on the bus the Half Blood University and Hermes pops up out of now where and tells me in his best Zeus impersonation '' Mr. Jackson, come to Olympus before sunset or eat lightning''. After that Hermes and I cracked up laughing. Me and him go way back. Breaking us out of laughter was George and Martha begging for rats. I told them I had none sadly. Hermes said that I did need to go to Olympus though. So Hermes zapped me with his caduceus and I was suddenly in the Hall of the gods in Olympus. I said hi to my father, Poseidon, and Athena told me to stay away from Annabeth and no funny business with her either. So Zeus finally caught me and he said '' Two things Mr. Jackson, one is that you stay away from my daughter Thalia, and two is about Calypso''. Zeus continued to say that even though Leo was able to get Calypso out of Ogygia, she will not be attending Half Blood University. I was shocked and asked why not. Zeus told me that Calypso will be doing um quote ''Olympic services''. So I summed it up to she was doing the gods chores for them. Even though I told Zeus that Leo will try and stop him, Zeus warned me that if Leo opposed him he would banish him to the Underworld. And after that Zeus zapped me into the HBU dorm building into dorm five on floor 13. When I appeared out of thin air Grover was in the room and nearly choked on a tin can he was munching on. When he recovered he asked how I appeared in the dorm? I told him that Hermes owed me one. I hated to lie to Grover, but Zeus made me swear on the River Styx not to tell s single soul. So as I unpacked, Grover told me that Jason, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Rachel, and the Stoll brothers were all on this floor. He even told me about how yesterday Clarisse beat up Jason and Leo and how the Stolls got it all on tape. After that I called it a day.

ANNABETH

A few days into college and I can't think straight. Classes start in two weeks and the Stoll brothers have a hit list for pranks on everyone on floor 13. I can't let my guard down, which I never can cause I am a demigod and all. If that wasn't bad, Percy has been acting odd lately especially around Leo. I mean he still hangs with me but whenever Jason comes over to visit Piper, Percy gets all uptight when he talks to Leo. I think he is hiding something. So I asked Percy what was the matter. HIs voice got really high and said everything was fine. My boyfriend is a horrible liar. Anyways beside my boy trouble, the Stolls have already hit Clarisse, Grover, Thalia, Reyna, and Tyson. Poor Tyson, he didn't even know what hit him. When the Stolls gave him a free blue jelly doughnut, Tyson took it appreciatively, but when he ate it his teeth turned sea blue for a week! When everyone saw his blue teeth they laughed and the poor guy ran into his dorm crying. Today, Leo whipped up a special tooth paste to fix Tyson's teeth. Have you ever seen a Cyclops with blinding white teeth, well it hurts. Piper nearly ran into the wall when Tyson smiled. Grover however wasn't so fortunate. He fell down a flight of stairs when Tyson smiled at him. Grover was black and blue for ever it seemed like. Besides all that, college is great!

HAZEL

One week into college and I am having a blast! Without Frank to guide me I would get lost on this huge campus though. So anyways, when I first arrived here at Half Blood University, things were crazy until I found out that my room mate was Frank!! I mean how awesome is it that my boyfriend is my room mate. Thank Olympus that I finally have some good luck. Nico on the other hand wasn't so lucky. He was paired with Drew. Piper gave me the scoop on Drew while we were all on the Argo 2. In those horrible times, I complained about my father never being there for me and she complained about Drew and clueless boys. So back to Nico's bad luck. Since Drew threw parties with the likes of Octavian, Nico was with us most of the time. Yesterday, Nico walked into the dorm after dinner with Jason, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Leo, and me and saw Octavian kissing Drew. Once Drew saw Nico she through a nearby object that happened to be a copy of Moby Dick. Drew nailed Nico in the eye. For an Aphrodite kid, Drew can shoot like Apollo. Anyways I guess that explains why Nico had a black eye today. Frank and I let Nico sleep in our dorm till Drew calmed down. After Nico explained all this to me and Frank I insisted that we treat him to dinner. After a few minutes of debating where to go, we settled on The Funky Faun pizza restaurant. While eating our pizza, Frank shared that he saw Chiron dragging Drew and Octavian by the ears taking them to who knows where. Anyways after dinner we all went back to the dorm and called it a night.

FRANK

So college what can I say, I mean Hazel is great and she is my room mate but her brother Nico is ALWAYS around. The guy gives me the creeps. Anyways in the few hours that Nico isn't around I am either preparing for the classes to start or chilling with Hazel. Besides the fact that Nico has no life, at least Leo doesn't seem to me to like Hazel anymore, so that's good. The only weird thing about Leo now is he is still and doesn't make as much jokes as he used to. Since my dad blasted me with the instant linebacker ray, I guess Leo doesn't have any more Panda bear jokes either. So anyways when I did get to chill with Hazel, we usually walked around campus holding hands and drinking coffee. Thank Olympus there is a Starbucks on campus! But when Nico was around he told us of how Drew and Octavian were spending more time with each other and they both carried copies of Moby Dick. Nico is the Son of Hades and has survived Tartarus, yet still he looked spooked. Nico also told me about how Drew and Octavian both scammed freshman. He told me about how Drew would ''help'' new students who got of the bus and show them to a dark alley and bam, Octavian hits them with a trash can lid. Knocks them out cold. When Drew wasn't in the room, Nico said that he looked in her dresser and found a sack of 500 denarii. After countless more stories about Drew and her nasty habits, we all called it a night and hit the sack.

REYNA

Two weeks into college and I already am having a blast! I was assigned to Floor 13 dorm 15. I discovered that my room mate was a red headed girl named Rachel Dare. I remember the first time we met when Rome was about to attack Camp Half Blood and she told me that she had a blue hairbrush and she nailed Kronos in the face with. Besides the fact that my Floor is crazy fun, I absolutely love my classes. In history our first topic was on Circe's island and I blew through that one. In combat training I won just about every capture the flag game we played with the exception of losing to Percy and Jason. I mean seriously when you put those two together and you get an indestructible hurricane of pure power. When I wasn't in combat training I was bowling with friends and trying to beat Chiron's high score. That centaur is a beastly bowler. Anyways I normally chilled in Starbucks hangin with friends until I met this hot boy named, Sean Ryan. He lived in Ireland until he transferred to HBU. I absolutely adore his accent! So anyways one day he walks into Starbucks while I sat enjoying my Frappuccino. He didn't notice me until I walked up next to him and asked the worker for a refill. She obliged after taking Sean's order. We both went to where they drop off the drinks and waited. I tried to start a conversation and said hi. He said hello to you too, and I nearly fainted. His accent freakin rocks! His amazing voice froze me until the waiter apparently impatient, threw water at me to snap me out of my day dream. To embossed to speak I ran out the door and didn't even pay for the refill. I ran for what seemed hours, crying until I reached my room. Rachel wasn't there so I just laid down crying into my pillow.

CALYPSO

My life really sucks. Since I supported my own father in one single war I was banished to an abandoned island. And on top of that I was tormented with meeting heroes that I loved but never loved me in return. So anyways after a few millennia I finally get rescued by a hero I love, Leo Valdez. The day I saw Leo flying to my island aboard the Argo 2, I knew that the curse was released. When he climbed down from the Argo 2, he hugged me for what seemed an eternity and then finally kissed me. After that I felt all the pain wash away. So we climbed aboard the flying ship and was greeted by the crew, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Annabeth, and one of my former heroes, Percy Jackson. When Percy saw me he awkwardly said hi. I later told him that it was fine because I was now with Leo. So after I settled on the ship we flew toward Camp Half Blood. At Camp I was greeted by Chiron, the centaur. He said it was nice to see me and that I could stay at the Big House until Half Blood University started. Once settled in to camp I had a blast! I enjoyed working in Bunker Nine which Leo renamed Leo and Calypso's Garage. As the months rolled by with Leo I found myself at the last day of camp, packing up for Half Blood University. I packed my bags, said my goodbyes, and made my way to the garage. Leo was working on some crazy invention when I walked in. When he saw me he dropped his gadget and hugged me tight. Once he let go there was a knock at the door. I turned around to see five little kids. Leo showed them around and then strangely gave them the keys to the bunker. When I asked him what he was doing he told me that since he was going to HBU there needed to be campers working and looking after the place. I sadly agreed with him. After that he walked me to the bus and told me to meet him at HBU's dorm lobby. I said I would and he kissed me goodbye. While seated on the bus, Hermes appeared into the seat next to me. He said hi kindly but I knew something was wrong. Then he said that Zeus needed me at Olympus before sunset. I told him that I would right after I signed into HBU. He said that was not acceptable and I was suddenly zapped into the Hall of the gods luggage and all. Before I could get over my shock, Zeus blared at me saying that I was under house arrest and would first be assigned to Aphrodite. Zeus also stated that if I didn't comply with all their wishes I would be put back on Ogygia and Leo's machine would be destroyed. Shell shocked I could barely speak, but before I could, I was zapped into Aphrodite's makeup room with a janitor's suit on and a broom and mop in hand. After counting to ten in my head I yelled and cursed Zeus and the other gods for their unfair judgment. I continued to do so until the world went dark.

ANNABETH

It took three weeks to finally get settled into Half Blood University. I have had a great time teaming up with Reyna in capture the flag and I ace all my history classes. Besides all that the Stoll brothers haven't played a whole lot of pranks ever since Frank turned into a Rottweiler and chased them all across campus. The madness finally ended when Frank bit both of them in the rear. Hazel and I doubled over with laughter at the sight and Leo got it all on tape. The next day he posted it on YouTube and named it When A Rottweiler Meets Two Dip faces. In one day the video already received fifty thousand hits. Besides that the fact that the Stolls couldn't sit up straight for two weeks, I have had a blast chillin with Percy. Almost every night he takes me to the Happy Hydra restaurant. The Happy Hydra was no Paris, but they do make a mean pasta. The only odd thing about HBU so far was Leo. Percy still acts weird when he talks to Leo and Piper told me that Jason heard Leo tell Festus that Calypso never met him in the dorm lobby on the first day. Piper also said that Leo hasn't heard from Calypso since the last day at Camp Half Blood. On another side note, I feel sorry for Nico being assigned to Dorm 7 Floor 13. The poor guy has to share a room with Drew. I guess that explains why Nico is always with Frank and Hazel. A few days ago Hazel told me about Drew and Octavian pick pocketing freshman. I don't know how they got away from Chiron, but they did and they are still being major jerks to Nico. So anyways, today Percy and I decided to take Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Nico all out to the Funky Faun pizza joint right next to Starbucks and that is when I had one of my worst ideas ever.

PERCY

First off, can I say that I love Annabeth so much that I was willing to go through Tartarus with her.
But the night that she had her brain storm at dinner with the old gang, I wasn't her number one fan that day. So in the middle of everyone talking to one another, Nico made a toast to Annabeth and me. That was cool and all but that is also when Annabeth said that we should stop Drew and Octavian once and for all. Everyone was a little shell shocked when she just blurted that out on the table. I counted to sixty until Hazel, out of all people, said that Annabeth was right. I guess we should have done something earlier to stop Drew from mugging freshman and beating Nico up with over sized books, but I wouldn't have said that just randomly in the middle of dinner. Anyways, that fact is she said the we all should mug the muggers and report them back to Chiron ourselves. That all sounded good, but I don't exactly do dirty work. Frank, Hazel, Nico, Piper, Leo and of course Annabeth were the first to agree. Me and Jason sat on the thought of us all mugging all of our camps main jerks. Jason just sat there pondering the idea while I ate some pizza. Jason and I locked eyes and had a mental conversation that went like this. Percy- You say no, Jason- No you say it. Of course I said it because Jason is better at giving dirty looks. So I simply apposed the daughter of Athena, my girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. Now you would probably say what is the big problem, but once my girlfriend has and idea, she sticks to it. When I said no Annabeth asked me why with a bit of tone. I responded by saying that we don't need to bother Drew and Octavian because first off it's none of our business and secondly if it was really bad Chiron would have punished them by now. As soon as I said that, Nico's head slumped down. Hazel on the other hand, just sat there is disbelief. After several dirty looks from across the table I agreed with Annabeth. Once I agreed Annabeth said'' Well now since that's settled lets eat dessert''. And with that we continued to eat dessert and we all went to our dorms afterwards.

PIPER

I can think of one word to describe college: wild. There are always people making out in the halls, and a ton of bullies that pick on freshman, and of course our favorite two people in the world, Drew and Octavian, mugging freshman as well. I barely can walk out of my dorm without having my eyes scared for life. Anyways yesterday, I was really surprised that Percy would one disagree with his girlfriend and two not want to protect Nico from people all of us hate. Once I heard Nico mutter under his breath that he just wished, Hades, would give Drew and Octavian intestinal problems. I don't know where on earth he heard that one before, but that was a little shocking even for me. Even though he is a son of Hades, Nico is a mixture of weird and scary sometimes. But what I still can't shake is the fact that way back when the me and the gang were flying around the world trying to save it, and Jason stood up for Nico when ever Leo or someone got on Nico's nerves. I don't know, anyways since Annabeth had the idea that we should bring justice down upon Drew and Octavian, I have had less and less time with Jason. I mean its cool that we are helping Nico and all, but he hasn't taken me out for like a week. So most of the time I spend is with Leo. I complain about how Jason is neglecting me and he complains about how he misses Calypso. That boy has never been the same since he met her. I mean I love that Leo finally found someone, but now he just walks around, depressed, almost like Nico. Besides the fact that Nico and Leo are both depressed I accidentally crashed into some kid at Starbucks. I was so startled that I spilt my frap onto the poor short kid. After I counted to at least Fifty seconds, he started to full out laugh at his misfortune. When he started to laugh a bunch of other kids can running over to see what happened. One of the girls that came running over helped the kid up while the other girl from the group scowled at me. When the girl got the kid to his feet , he said '' You like caramel flans too'' I said that I did. Before I got over the fact that I just dumped coffee on this kids head, he grabbed my hand and started to shake it saying'' My name is Felix and this is Jaz, Cleo, and Julian'' The boy named Julian shook my hand and Cleo, who was the girl who scowled at me, continued to scowl. The kid who picked Felix up, Jaz, said hello and shook my hand. After the quick meet and greet, Felix boomed'' What's you name?'' I said Piper Mclean. Cleo's mouth immediately dropped after I said my last name. She started to mumble.. Mclean..Tristan..Mclean. and she finally shut her mouth because a bug almost flew into it. Before Felix could ask me more questions, Jaz asked me what floor I was on. I told her Floor 13 dorm 3. Right before Jaz could reply, Felix said'' Hey that awesome cause we all crash on Floor 13 as well.'' I smiled and told him that that was great. Felix quickly took out a pin out of thin air and wrote his dorm number on my hand: 2. Before I could say anything Cleo looked at her watch and almost gagged. then she said that they were late for some meeting with a guy named Walt. Anyways before I could say anything, Felix winked at me and left. So with that strange encounter I went back to my dorm, changed took a shower and got ready for bed. It was a quarter till midnight when I finally crashed and fell asleep.

ANNABETH

College is a rollercoaster ride. Some days you are acing tests and kicking demigod butt in capture the flag, but on some days you have a teacher who is in a bad mood, or a certain enemy of yours gets the best of you in a class, or when a strange little kid knocks at your door with a tee on saying'' Save the penguins''. OK anyways besides the fact that dinner was great a week ago, I still can't believe, my boyfriend, Percy Jackson, had the nerve to tell me no. I was ticked when he said no, and he had the nerve to not want to help Nico who is being bullied and harassed by Drew and Octavian. Anyways on a less infuriating note, the only weird thing that happened lately was hearing a knock on the door at six am on a Saturday. You may say why is that so bad, well after a full week of college, you just want to crash on the weekends. So back to the knocking, when I opened my door I found the save the penguins kid. Before I could say anything the boy asked me if Piper was there. I said that she was asleep. the boy awkwardly said oh. Then a boy about Hazel's age ran up behind the little boy and demanded what he was doing at six am knocking on strangers doors. The little kid said that this was not a stranger and that Piper lived here. Out of the conversation I learned that the little boy's name was Felix and the older boy's name was Julian. I don't know if they were brothers or they shared a dorm or what. When Julian finally apologized for Felix, Piper came to the door with a full bed head. When Piper saw Felix and Julian her eyes widened. Felix gave Piper a big grin. I asked her how she knew these guys. She said that she met them at Starbucks. Before I could say anything, Felix asked if Piper wanted to go to Starbucks and that I could come too. Before we could answer Julian said that we didn't have to. I said that I would go back to bed, but Piper said that she would met them there at seven. And with that Piper went to go get ready and Felix left looking happy. Besides the weird encounter with Felix and Julian and my boy problems, college is great.

last edited più di un anno fa
PiperMclean7732 commented…
Isnt Walt, Jaz, Cleo, Julian, and Felix from The Kane Chronicles!!!?? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa agamotto said…
Well done! Please keep them coming, I would love to see how this turns out!
JASON

One week out from the date we set to finally end Drew and Octavian's terror and I can't wait. I finally get to bet up that jerk Octavian and I am sure Piper feels the same way about Drew. Although I sadly haven't been able to take Piper out I started to notice that when I do get free time to be with her she is always at Starbucks with some little kid and his dorm mate. Annabeth informed me that the little kids name was Felix and his dormmate was named Julian. And since I can't see my girlfriend I have to chill with Leo. I mean Leo rocks and all but lately he has just been down right depressed. He should go compare notes with Nico I mean come on Leo used to be awesome fun until Calypso. He was still fun when they were dating but since Calypso never showed at HBU Leo has just gotten worse and worse. Anyways besides my girl problems and my depressed best friend I get to hang with Percy. Back when the gang went to save the world I never got to just chill with him. Now in college I have a blast. Ever Friday and Monday we all play our capture the flag game and can I say for myself we rock. I never like to brag but when you put Posiedon and Jupiter together you get chaos. Well chaos for the other team that is. One day Tyson even came over to hang with us. We all had fun playing this new game the Piper told me about senet. I don't know where she found it but it rocked. Just a friendly tip never play Tyson in senet . He is a beast. After a few days Tyson gave me a watch. When I clicked the side button it transformed into a shield decked out with a ton of Roman battle scenes. Tyson told me that I have a Roman shield and Percy still has his Greek shield. For a Cyclops Tyson is awesome even though he dates Ella the Harpy. Besides my girl issues my messed up best friend and our crazy plan college is great.
Your stealing stuff from the Kane Chronicles!!!! Your a genius! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa id65 said…
wink
Whoa... good long chapters! You shoukd also post this on fanfiction, they have a humgous loving for long PJP chaps ;)
più di un anno fa FantasyLover543 said…
Wow you finally got to post in the forum!!!!! This is so cool!!!!!! I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. I got your message but I couldn't come online.
LEO

College sucks. I mean it's great that Jason is my room mate and the old gang is here, but Calypso still hasn't gotten here. My life was perfect after I rescued Calypso from her island and took her back to Camp Half Blood. But one the last day of camp she told me to met her in the HBU dorm lobby and she was a no show. Now I just hang with Festus and tell him my troubles which I happen to have a lot. I know that you can't imagine that the leader of team Leo is depressed but I am. From what Jason has told me we are two days out from mugging Drew and Octavian. I honestly don't care. I have my own problems and it's bad enough that Nico the only son of Hades on the earth can't stand up to some bullies. Jason still defends Nico whenever someone argues with him. I mean it's weird to see your best friend defend some guy you can't fight his own battles and has to come crawling back to the gang crying. Anyways besides Nico and my girl problems I still can't shake the fact that every time I hang with Percy he gets all defense almost like he is hiding something from me. So I decided to grill his girlfriend Annabeth for some details. A week or to ago when we all had dinner I caught Annabeth in the halls of the dorm building and decided to figure out why Percy acts so weird around me. When I asked what was going on she told me that she didn't know and that all she knew is that he is hiding something but she can't figure it out. And with that I went to bed. Alright speed up to present depressed Leo. Anyways with Jason planning with Annabeth and Frank I noticed Piper going to Starbucks around the same time everyday. So one day I decided to follow her. It was about twelve pm when I left to see what she was up to. I keep having to duck behind walls and doors to avoid being seen. So after she went into Starbucks I waited about five minutes and then I went in. When I walked through the doors I looked for her but didn't she her. I finally found her in the back booth with a group of teens about Hazel's age. In the group I saw a little kid with a eWorld hoodie on an next to him I saw some guy with a Lakers jacket on. But the strangest thing I saw that night was a baboon right in between the two guys. The baboon had a Wilt Chamberlain Lakers jersey on and a basketball in is hands. I noticed that he was eating something the looked like an Oreo frappuccino. I was so shocked that I rammed against the newspaper stand and all the papers fell to the ground. Piper was so startled that she whirled around in her seat and laughed when she saw me stumbling on the ground with newspapers all over me. After I cleaned them up I walked over to Piper's table. She was still giggling. When she finally stopped she asked what I was doing here. I lied and told her that I was getting something to drink. After i explained why I was there she introduced me to her friends. The little kid with the sea world hoodie was named Felix and the kid with the Lakers jacket on was named Julian. And finally the baboon's name was Khufu.
Leo grilling Annabeth. I'll love to see how it goes XD
And you missed out Annabeth's pov. You added it in your article but not here.
Who should the next chapter be about????
FRANK

I thought Canada was crazy until I went to college. Each day is see something odd. A few weeks ago I saw Mr.D in 70s basketball shorts. My eyes burned for a week. And two days ago I saw a satyr diving into the dumpster of the Funky Faun pizza joint. Anyways besides the wild sights, I still keep thinking about how tomorrow we are supposed to mug Drew and Octavian. Back when I went to Camp Jupiter, Octavian was the biggest jerk I had ever met. Always picking on kids and Hazel, I just wanted to pull him aside and kick his butt straight to Hades. Besides all the meetings with the gang about the mugging, Hazel and I go out to eat a lot. Once we saw Piper at Starbucks sitting with a baboon. Hazel tried not to laugh and we acted normal and got our coffee. Outside of the mugging plans and going out with Hazel, I love my classes. I have a blast going to Demigod Dodgeball every Friday and Monday. My team even made the tournament. Sadly next week we have to face Jason and Percy's team. Who the Hades picked the teams , I mean Jason and Percy are awesome and all, but whenever you put them together, you get a hurricane. I heard about their qualifier matches and Jason uses the wind to shoot the balls at people and Percy uses water as a shield. Their team is undefeated. Besides dodgeball I love my history class. Right now we are studying China and it's culture. I aced every assignment so far. In history class I sit by Hazel and some kid named Walt. I do not know his last name, but he is very popular with the ladies. The only bad class I take I take is science. All last semester I had to be the pet rat that they did experiments on. It was horrible. Besides science, college is awesome.
So who's ready for Demigod Dodgeball?
KHUFU

Agh agh AGH! AGH! AGH! AGH!
His name is Walt Stone. più di un anno fa
Lol........
PIPER

So college, what can I say. It has been a week since we finally mugged Drew and Octavian. Once we did it I felt great. OK so go back a week to the day of the mugging. After we all met at Starbucks and reviewed the plan we went to work. We found Drew and Octavian beating up some kid behind the Funky Faun restaurant. My job was to go get Chiron. Jason told me about how he flew right in front of Octavian and nearly knocked him off his feet. Jason and Percy flanked Drew and Octavian while Leo and Frank came in from behind. While all this happened Annabeth distracted the local security guard. Leo said it was over before it even began. Octavian tried to defend himself with a stuffed koala and Frank in bear form knocked him off his feet. Hazel got up and personal with Drew. Luckily Drew had a lot of bling on so Hazel made it to where she couldn't move. Nico got the honors of knocking them both out with none other than a plus size copy of Moby Dick. Once they both fell to their knees that as the time I showed up with Chiron. He was a little shocked to see two unconscious college kids lying face down in an alley. I might have accidentally charm spoke him into believing us. So call me horrible for charm speaking the son of Kronos, I don't care. After we helped load up the limp bodies of Drew and Octavian onto Chiron we all went to eat at a local O Charley's. Nico was practically jumping up and down with joy. Even Leo looked a little excited which is saying something. We got our food and while we ate we talked about college and classes. Percy told us about how Frank fought valiantly in dodgeball but was eventually defeated by Jason. Now Jason and Percy's team will go to the championship. While Annabeth chatted with Hazel I decided to talk to Leo. He was smiling but I could tell he was still down. Ever since Calypso never showed at HBU he has been heart broken. I feal for him because I know how hard it is to fall in love and have it taken away. OK sorry for going all lovey dovey but when Jason lost his memory I was terrified.
Anyways I decided to do what no one else would I asked him about Calypso. Once I said that everyone stopped talking. Percy especially seemed nervous. Instead of looking down he dove into the fact that Percy seemed nervous. He immediately questioned Percy on why he was always nervous around him. Percy was really looking nervous now I think he was sweating. Leo continued to question Percy when Percy wouldn't answer. Leo's shyness turned into anger and rage. After Leo asked him again and there was no answer Leo stormed out of the restaurant. When he left all eyes fell on Percy. He finally said something. He said that he made a promise.
Sorry for not posting for so long. I will try to post more frequently. Enjoy
Great.
più di un anno fa agamotto said…
Well written! As usual, Percy is in trouble, all because of his sense of honor. Postify soon please!
Alright everyone here is the deal I have school finals and a mock trial this next week so I am sorry If I do not post for a while.
ANNABETH

Ok so college is great and all but I am totally shocked about Percy. I feel so sorry for poor Leo. I know Leo has been a drag ever since Calypso never showed up, but to find out that Percy has been holding back information, that's just cruel. It's been two weeks since that night were Leo stormed off and frankly I haven't seen him since. I guess I haven't seen him because I have been trying to grill Percy for details on Calypso. About a week ago when Percy took me to a near by pasta joint in the city, I decided to ask what the heck is wrong with him. He again told me he made a promise and no more. I now understand why Leo stormed off. I mean if Chiron had info on Percy when he was missing and did not tell me I would have been furious. So I asked him again. Same answer. I came to the conclusion that he swore on the river Styx. When I asked him that he said yes. And with that triumph I asked him when I swore his little secret. He told that it was on the first day at HBU. Right after he answered our food was ready. We ate in silence for a while. Then I asked him why. He simply told me that " the gods suck". I agreed. And with that I went back to my dorm. The next day I had breakfast with Piper at Panera Bread. Once we ordered and got to our table I told her of what I found out. She wasn't surprised. I mean the gods interfere with demigods all the time. After we ate we got together with Jason and went to find Chiron. On the way we told him about Percy's little secret. He wasn't shocked either. Once we found Chiron we told him about our little situation. He didn't speak for a while then he finically said that Calypso was probably in more trouble and serving the gods in someway. So with that Jason left to go play some pick up basketball game and us girls went to our dorm room. Alright speed up to the present week. So Jason apparently told Leo and when he found out it was midnight so everyone was asleep. When Leo heard the secret he stormed out of his dorm, slammed his door so hard that it cracked. The entire 13th floor was now awake and went to see what all the noise was about. Leo stormed down the hall and pounded on Percy's door. So when I came out I had a serious bed head and Piper was half wearing her sleeping mask. I saw the Stoll brothers in Star Wars pjs and laughed so hard I hit my head on the door. So the more Leo pounded the more people came. Grover opened the door and ate Leo's fist. Leo ran into Percy's room and found him snoring. Leo then grabbed Percy by the collar of his shirt and sat him upright. Leo slapped Percy on the face and sat him back down. He started yelling and demanding answers. And that's when Chiron showed up.
smile
Finals are over and I now have more time to post. Tell me what you think and enjoy.
CALYPSO

Just to get things straight, I hate the gods. I know that I am the daughter of a Titan and all but I still hate them. The past months have been horrible. I was first assigned to Aphrodite and that took one whole month. Imagine one month of your life working in a gods parlor. Some free advise, it really sucks. Ok so after Aphrodite I went to Hephaestus. He had a lot of junk to clean and polish but luckily he didn't rush me. Once he let me take the week off. I think he doesn't agree with my poor fortune. I just hope that this whole mess will be over soon. Well that's what thought back on that horrible island and it took thousands of years to get off of. So anyways I still don't know why I am being punished again. The only good thing that has happened was that while I was at Hephaestus's place he made me a mirror that could see anything I asked it to. So now in my free time I get to see Half Blood University. A while back I got to see Reyna get soaked with some water at a Starbucks. I feel sorry for her. If I learned anything from Aphrodite is that Reyna was crushing hard on that boy Sean. Besides Reyna's misfortune I have seen Leo. I miss him so much. Sadly all he does is moap around. I wish I could speak to him and tell him it was all right. Well frankly it isn't. I just want him to be happy and enjoy college. So besides my boyfriend sulking around and my janitor job my life still sucks.
GROVER

Alright let's get things straight Percy is my best friend, but two weeks ago he wasn't my favorite friend. Ok so on the night that Leo came pounding into my dorm I nearly choked on a tin can. Now you see we Satyrs normally fall asleep while chewing on cans so that's why I almost died. Man that would have been horrible, that all I have been through a tin can was the one taking me out. But luckily I didn't die. So back to Leo going nuts. That's when sadly opened the door. For a scrawny little kid, Leo can pack a punch. When I finally came too I found Chiron looming over me. I was still in my dorm room, but I wasn't alone. Obviously Chiron was there, but he was with Leo, Percy, and Jason. Chiron then feed me some ambrosia yeah it was that bad. So when I sat up I noticed that Annabeth was there too. She was making all of us some coffee. I looked over at my clock and noticed that it was two in the morning. I sat at the table with Annabeth drinking coffee while Chiron continued to question all three boys. While drinking coffee, Annabeth told me that nothing was said until I woke up. I guess that's why she made the coffee. So anyways while I was at the table I heard all three of the boys give their story. Jason's was a lot like Leo's only not crazy and nutty. After they were done we all sat up and everyone went back to their dorms. Chiron pulled Annabeth and me aside and talked to us for a little while. He asked Annabeth about what she thought of all this. She told him that Leo didn't find out about the whole Calypso thing until Jason told him. He believed he and then asked me about what I knew. I told him the truth, that I had nothing to do with any of this stuff. He didn't speak for a while and then said that he believed me. I was relieved but he told Annabeth that he would what till the next day so he could get all of the seven together and discuss the issue. After that I was wired formal that coffee. I just laid in bed untill everyone else woke up. Besides me not being invited to the meeting with Chiron, I have had an awesome time at HBU. I love my nature class I take with Annabeth. I even made the soccer team. So yeah college is fun and I still have my crazy friends to chill with.
più di un anno fa PiperMclean7732 said…
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SST­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­! Did you forget about this chat or forum.