Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Discussion

Fangirl521 posted on Nov 13, 2014 at 01:57AM
Alright, this is about both series. I just need to talk about this. And I have a lot of free time so I'm on here often. So if you discuss, please check often because I don;t know anyone who reads this stuff. My friends call it stupid and the only person I know who reads it is my brother but he does nmot like talking to me. Please discuss with me, please...

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Fangirl521 said…
I have been thinking about the ending to Blood of Olympus... (SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT YET DONT READ THE REST OF THIS POST!!) And I think I realized something. Whoever guesses, makes their own fanfics about it, just writes an ending, or writes one the length of a book, is right. I think he ended it like that to let us pick the ending. Maybe he wanted the fans (demigods) to be more involved in how the series ended, so he let us choose. It's like when people have a contest to be an author of a book, but you never get the answer. Eventually, everyone will just stop caring about this. and that is exactly what I hate. Everyone is just going to stop caring. Percy and Annabeth and the whole croup from Camp Half-Blood may not be real, but that does not mean they cannot be our best friends. Soon, everyone will just forget about Percy, and Grover, and Hazel, and Nico and all the others! Once a new book is made into a movie and everyone loves that, Percy is dead to most people. Like, when the hunger games came out. Everyone forgot about everything else and only liked that. My friend even changed the names in her phone to hunger games characters for a while! She obsessed over it for about a year! Then, she finally got me into it, and a day later she was out of the hunger games and her life was about Harry Potter. Everyone just moves on eventually. But I don't want to move on. Anyone remember Twilight!? Probably not because so much stuff came out after it that everyone forgot about it! Basically, I don;t want Percy to become Twilight. I want Percy to be one of the classic stories that everyone knows, that no one forgets. Percy is my best friend and it killed me to see him go. But, he's not gone. he is still with me. As long as I believe he is, he will always be right next to me. Please, promise me, you will NEVER EVER forget Percy. Please, never forget.