Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo Son Of Neptune~ No Zombies Allowed!

partypony posted on Dec 19, 2010 at 07:05PM
First Book
-Title: The Son of Neptune
-Rating: YA 'cause I'm paranoid
-Type: I think it’s adventure/fantasy.
-Characters: Percy Jackson, Carmen Felton (OC), Jerry Daggré (OC)
-Synopsis: Percy lost his memory, but he’s getting flashes of it back. Together with his two best friends in The Camp, he goes on a quest to find the missing camper (Jason) and possible gain his memories along the way. Will they succeed, and find Jason and his memories? Or will they get lost, and fail on their quest?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Second Book
-Title: The Rise of Gaea
-Rating: YA 'cause I'm paranoid
-Type: I think it's adventure/fantasy
-Characters: Jason Grace, Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, Annabeth Chase, Jerry Daggré (OC), Rosalie Nigh (OC), Simkren Jarr (OC), Riehle Logan (OC), William 'Bill' Crémonne (OC), etc...
-Sypnosis: Percy Jackson and Jason Grace has an almost impossible task ahead of them. They need to unite the two camps and work together to fight in the war.
But one problem: Percy and his new friend Riehle disappeared. Now Jason, Piper, Leo, Jerry, Rosalie, Sim, Bill, and Grover have to go on a quest to find and locate them.
Will they succeed, and beat the crap out of Gaea? Or will they fail, and die fighting each other?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Third Book
-Title: Night Rain
-Rating: YA 'cause I'm paranoid.
-Type: I think it's adventure/fantasy
-Characters: Araxie Raine (OC), Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Jerry Daggré(OC), Rosalie Nigh(OC), Percy Jackson, Rye Doshen(OC), et cetera...
-Sypnosis: Araxie Raine has come back to life! Now she and her friends must fight in the Giant War against Terra. But as well as fighting in the war, they must also convince Percy to fight with them. Rachel's confession gave them a hope that his heart is not truly lost. Will they succeed and rescue Percy from the darkness in his heart and defeat Gaea/Terra? Or will they fail, plunging the world into Gaea/Terra's reign, and forever keep Percy's heart in shadows?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
-Disclaimer: I don’t own PJO or HoO. Do I look like Rick Riordan? First of all, he’s a middle-aged guy (I think) and I’m a teenage girl. There’s a big difference. Even if I did own those series, I would be working on something else right now *cough*son of Neptune*cough*.
-No meaningless spam please. Only praise, constructive criticism, or ideas.
WARNING: This fanfic is a bit OOC. Don't say I didn't warn you...
A/N: The trilogy is done! It didn't go as well as I expected, but it's good enough for me (I think.) This is dedicated to the people who inspired me to write. Especially my English teacher (yeah, that's right, I'm super lucky to have the most awesome English teacher in the world!)

Hope you enjoy this!
~partypony
last edited on Jul 01, 2011 at 07:58PM

Gli Eroi dell’Olimpo 1110 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...